CHAPTER 4: CONTEST PREPARATION

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

SHINEE’s Dorm

Almost one week have passed after the assembly… all the groups are already done composing their songs including SHINee and F(x)…

 

AT TAEMIN’s DANCE STUDIO

“Well done guys… fifteen minutes break.” Anthony said to the SHINee boys. Anthony was Taemin’s cousin, and also their choreographer.

“Okay, ahhh I’m so hungry… I want chicken…” Onew said while wiping off his sweat.

“Again?” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Hyung it’s an illness.” Key said to Onew jokingly referring to his chicken addiction.

“No, its God’s gift… my special talent.” He replied to s.

“Yahh… Wathever…” Key pulled Junghyun and Onew outside the studio and went to the nearest fastfood chain. Taemin and Minho just followed them. After taking some snacks, they went back to the studio and continued practicing their dance. Anthony left them early after teaching them the last part of the dance.

“Ahhh… so tired?” key wiping off his sweat with his towel. They finally did the choreography of two songs. “I wonder what F(x) girls were doing right now.” He whispered to himself.

“Hyung, you said something?” Taemin curiously ask him.

“H-huh? A-aniyo…” he replied nervously. ‘Ahhh… what am I thingking… aish… stupid Key.’

 

After cleaning the studio, they walk to the dorm. When they got into the elevator, a man asked them…

“Ahhm… Did you guys know where this room is?”

 

KEY’s POV

We’re in the elevator when suddenly a strange man asked something to us.

“Ahhm… Did you guys know where this room is?” That guy looks familiar. He was wearing a bonnet and a sunglass. He also wearing a black jacket with a hood and carrying a traveling bag. We have the same height. Or maybe he was a little bit taller than me. ‘Maybe he was a new student.’

“Let me see.” Onew took the paper.

“Oh, I know this. We have the same way.” Onew said to him, but the man gave us a confused look.

“H-huh? Sorry, what did you say?” he asked in English. So I translate what Onew hyung said in English.

“Are you a Korean?” I decided to talk to him. I asked in English.

“No. I’m a Taiwanese. I’ll just come here because of my sister.” We talked in Chinese language, the others was only listening to our conversation. I know how to speak Chinese. Well thanks to my cousin Mike, he teach me how to speak this language because I live in Taiwan when I was 4 years old.

“Oh, I see. By the way, I’m Kibum. Kim Kibum.” I held my hands to him.

“Oh I forgot to tell my name. I’m Liu Xi Zhiang. You can call me Xao Zhu or Show.” He accepted my hand.

“You can call me Key. By the way they are my friends.” Then the other boys tell their names. We’ve talked too much, of course I am the interpreter. He was a cool guy; I wish I have a ‘Hyung’ like him.

“Can a call you ‘Hyung’? I ask to him.

“What that means?” he said.

“Older brother.” I replied.

“Why not? I don’t even have a little brother, just only a Tomboy sister. ” he laugh. We have so much things in common, especially in fashion, maybe we will be a good friend. He said he owned a fashion boutique in Taiwan.

“By the way, what’s your sister’s name? I’ll bet she was beautiful.” Jonghyun asked when we reached our dorm. Show hyung just laugh, he was about to answer the question when the F(X) door suddenly opened.

 

“Brother… Oh my God, I knew it was you laughing.” That Lizard jump up to Show hyung and hugged him.

 

END of POV

 

AMBER’s POV

I was just about to open the door when I heard a familiar laugh outside. ‘It was like my brother’s laugh.’ So I opened the door and to my surprise look I saw my brother outside the dorm.

“Brother… Oh my God, I knew it was you laughing.” I jump up to him and hugged him not noticing the shocked SHINEE boys.

“Amber, you’re so heavy. You gained too much weight.” He said smilingly.

“So, that Lizard was your Tomboy sister?” I heard that Key asking to my brother.

“Yaup… ” he replied pinching my nose.

“Shut up MOUSE.” I glance at him.

“Hey, don’t talk to him like that. Sorry Bro, my sister is just like that.” My brother said sorry for him.

“It’s okay hyung. We go in first. ” Key said then my brother just tapped his back. ‘Aishhh… why this two seems so close already.’  Then the SHINEE boys got into their dorm.

“How did you find my dorm?” I ask him.

“Mother gave me your address.” He simply said. “By the way, why did you want to me to go here?” he curiously ask me.

“I’ll explain you later, let’s go in first.” We went inside our dorm, Victoria unni just dropped her jaw when she saw my brother.

“Oh my… what brought you here?” she asked and run to my brother and hugged him. Vic unni and my brother were close friends because of Vic Unni’s boyfriend.

“It’s my sister’s request, she said you guys need my help.” He glanced at me, and then Vic unni gave me a ‘what’ look.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Brother, please just go here. You’re the person I only know who can help us.” I begged him like I almost cried. We have a telephone conversation that time.

“Why, don’t tell me you’re in trouble again?” he jokingly asked.

“No. It’s not like that, we just need your help of something.” I just said to him.

“Tell me.”

“I’ll just tell you when you went here.” I playfully said to him. “Please big bro, just go here, I missed you so much.” I begged again.

“Okay, okay.”

“Yessss… thank you so much, just go here immediately. I love you brother.” I end the phone call before he changes his mind. I’ll excitedly back to the dorm. I won’t tell to my friends that I already have a solution to our problem. I smilingly jump to my bed, but then… ‘Arrrggghhh…. I forgot to tell him my address… stupid Amber.’ I punch my head a little.

 

END of FB

 

 

“So?” Vic unni was waiting for my answer.

“I’ll just think that he can help us for dance choreography. hehe” I look at my brother nervously. I know he has a busy schedule. Then Vic unni hugged me and kiss my check.

“You’re so smart Amber-ah.” She said, but my brother still silently looking at me. “Can you?” Vic unni nervously asked him.

“Aisshh… okay, okay.” Then we laugh and hugged him. Then other girls went out because of our noisiness.

 

END of POV

 

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

“Aishh, Amber unni you’re so noisy.” Krystal came out of the room, followed by Sulli.

“Ohhh… who is he?” Sulli asked Victoria and Amber.

“Ahm, my brother.” I introduce my brother to them.

“Oh my God he’s cute.” Luna came out of the kitchen. “Hi my name is Luna…” she said trying to be cute.

“Hi… I’m Xao Zhu. Call me Show Lo.” He took off his sunglasses and held his hand to Luna.

“Oh my, you mean…” Krystal runs toward him and examine his face.

“WTH, is it you…” Sulli, excitedly asked. Then look at Amber with a curious look.

“I know, I know… I have a Superstar brother, sorry for not telling you.” Amber told to them.

“How come?” Luna still looking at him.

“How come?” Amber rolled her eyes. “Is it that too impossible? Look at us…” Amber put his hand to her brother’s shoulder. “We’re both handsome.” She added jokingly.

“Nahhh… I’m the only one handsome… your beautiful sis.” He mess Amber’s hair.

“Awww… don’t mess my hair, it takes forever to fix this.” Amber said fixing her hair.

“Well, did you eat dinner?” Luna, Krystal and Sulli said unison.

“I’m not-” Amber said.

“Not you…” they cut Amber.

“Haha… Seems like, my brother is going to be a Campus crush.” She rolled her eyes and went to kitchen with Victoria. The three girls left in the living room with Show Lo. Victoria and Amber prepare their dinner.

 

 

SHINEE’s Dorm

 

“You guys notice? That guy is so familiar.” Onew said to the boys. They are watching TV right that moment.

“Who, Show hyung?” Key asked.

“Yep. Seems like I’ve seen him before.” Onew switch the channel to Disney.

“Yahhh… Switch the channel into News.” Jonghyun nagged at him.

“Okay, okay.” Onew yawned. They all in the living room talking about the new guy in f(x)’s dorm.

“Onew hyung is right… I also feel like I’ve seen him before.” Key said while his eyes starting to glued on the television. The news is all about the celebrities having trouble, breaking up, dating state relationship. They are all bored watching that news. Onew was about to switch the channel when something caught Key’s attention and stopped him.

“Wait hyung…” Key said getting more focused on the television. The others got curious about whats in the television. “Is that Lizard’s brother?” he pointed at the screen.

“Who? Show hyung?” Taemin asked but the others are too busy watching the news.

 

“ASIA’s DANCE KING SPOTED AT THE INCHEON AIRPORT THIS AFTERNOON. He was spotted by the fans taking a cab. He arrived at Korea at exactly 2:30 in the afternoon. He said that he is on vacation now… and Seoul is the best place to spend his vacation. He was staying in Korea for two weeks. Many fans were requesting him to have a fans day here in Seoul.” The news was finished but the SHINee boys were still shocked and drop jawed.

“Omo, we encountered a superstar. We didn’t even notice.” Taemin said in an amaze voice.

“If I know, I’ll take a picture with him. He’s my idol.” Jonghyun still shocked.

“I can’t believe that LIZARD has a superstar brother.” Key just said, recovering from a shocked state.

“You should be kind to her hyung…” Minho said to Key.

“No way… ” Key just said and went to his room.

“Get over it.” Onew said referring to star strucked thing. “I should see him tomorrow to ask his autograph. Keke.” He added.

“Count me in hyung.” Jonghyun shout while walking towards his room.

 

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP…

AMBER’s POV

It’s the third week of contest preparation. They only have one more week left. They felt nervous but also excited for everyday passed… but of course the SHINEE and F(X) still fighting day by day.

“I’ll visit Dad tomorrow, you want to come?” Show oppa asked me. It was his second week in Korea. His supposed to be two weeks’ vacation extend into a month. He decided to stay in Korea for three more weeks.

“Yep… we have no practice tomorrow.” I simply answered sipping my latte’.

“Ahm… Key will go with us.”

I was about to spill the latte’ to my brother’s face. Thankfully my brother was alert enough. “Whaaatt?” I asked even though I was ‘Like water’ clearly heard it. My brother and that DIVA become closer to each other. They said they have a lot of things in common. They also treat each other like true brothers. Sometimes I felt jealous with that DIVA because he was closer to my brother than me.

“I said Key was coming with us, he’ll also visit his parent at the village. So I ask him to go with us.” I simply nodded as a response even though I was irritated. Thank that my band member was already here. We ate our food and after that we headed back to the studio.

END of POV

 

A week passed, and tomorrow was the competition. They all felt nervous. The f(x) are at the mall shopping for their costumes. The SHINee boys did the same.

“Which should I buy, I want to look y and elegant.” Krystal pouted still confused holding the two dresses.

“Choose the shorts.” Sulli pointed the pair of gray shorts and peach blouse.

“Yeah, you look bubbly with that one. Just add this pair of boots.” Show agreed to Sulli and handed a pair of black boots to Krystal. She smiled at him sweetly and grab the boots from his hands. Luna felt jealous and trying to steal Show Lo’s attention.

“Oppa, what if I died my hair into black.” She sweetly asked him.

“Waahh… you sure? Well you’re hot with that blonde hair. But I want to see you also with a black hair. I’m sure it suits you.” Show Lo simply pinched her cheek which made her blush hardly.

“I’ll go to the salon later then.” She replied in cute eyes.

“Aish… this girl.” Krystal murmured, and then pulled Luna that almost hugging Show Lo. They laugh at Krystal’s sudden reaction. It’s so obvious that Luna and Krystal had a crush on Show Lo. They always compete to get Show’s attention.

“Tskk… tskk…” Amber just shook her head, laughing at her friends and turned to Victoria. “Unnie what do you think of this baggy pants?” she asked holding a black baggy pants.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to wear that?” Show turned his attention to Amber.

“I’m going to wear this tomorrow actually.” Amber replied not looking to her brother.

“Well, it’s cool.” Victoria said to her trying to annoy Show Lou, he just rolled his eyes.

“Just wear what you want.” Said the annoying divaish voice. She turned her back and saw the Shinee boys at the shop’s door. The boys just greeted Show Lo. The girls just dropped their jaw seeing the SHINee boy’s new hair style. Krystals eyes widened when she saw Minho. Amber suddenly stunned at Key’s new appearance. Victoria raised her right eyebrow.

“Whoa… you guys look amazing.” Show commented.

“Thanks hyung.” Onew said to him and glance at Victoria.

“Omo, Taeminnie is that you. Gosh, you look hot with that hair.” Sulli run toward Taemin. He just laughs at Sulli’s expression. “Aigo, I’m so jealous to your hair. It’s so soft.” Sulli touches Taemin’s now long hair. He decided to have a hair extention.

“Well, look like I’m prettier than you now.” Taemin tease Sulli.

“You’re always cutter than me, but I’m prettier than you. Got that?” Taemin laugh at her as she pouted her lips.

“By the way what you gonna wear tomorrow?” he asked.

“Secret.” Sulli gave him a merong and run back to the girls.

 

LUNA’s POV

I was talking to Krystal and Show oppa when we heard Key’s voice. We turned to them but suddenly my jaw dropped when I saw the new hairstyle of the boys. That Dino winked at me. ‘OMO he blacken his hair, he looks cute with that hair.’ I amazingly said to my mind. ‘Aish… what am I thinking, I’m not complementing him.’ He smiled at me. ‘Luna, take off your eyes on him, are you stupid.’ I don’t know what is happening to me. I was just amazed of his new look, then suddenly I felt my face become hotter.

“Hey Sunyoung, are you okay?” Show oppa asked while put the back of his hand on my forehead.

“H-huh?” I looked at him.

“You’re face are red. Are you feeling well?” he worriedly asked me.

“Ani… hehehe. Just help me to choose my clothes.” I pulled him to women section. I choose the black baggy pants but not exactly like Amber’s, I’ll choose the more girly one.

“What do you think of this?” I sweetly asked him. I glance to that Dino whispering something to himself.

“It looks cute… let’s buy this.” he gave me a thumb up.

END of POV

 

JONGHYUN’s POV

We entered at one shop and we saw the F(x) girls choosing clothes. I smiled when I saw that Blonde with Krystal and Show hyung. She looks at me and all of a sudden she was shocked at my new appearance. ‘hehe, maybe she like my new hairdo.’ I winked at her and smile when I notice that she was staring at me for a minute now. ‘Omo, I made her blushed, hehehe. Nice one Jjong.’ I was about to walk towards her when Show hyung turned to her. I heard hyung asking her if she was okay and put his hand on her forehead. I was just watching them, then grab hyung’s hand and pulled him to the women’s section. Show hyung helped her to pick clothes. ‘Aishh… looks like she had a crush on him…’ I felt jealousy. ‘Ahhhh… no, she’s not interested at hyung, he’s just helping her… keke…’ then I walked to Onew hyung and choose a cloth for me.

END of POV

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

‘Owww… nice hair.’ I said in my mind when I saw that Minho with his SHINee members. I realized that I was staring at him for a long time now. ‘Omo, why God chooses Minho to have this FLAMING CHARISMA… gosh… If i don’t know him, I will end up dating that man.’ I added. Then he looked at me curiously and gave me a ‘Whats up with you’ look.

“What?” he asked. I just turned my attention to Luna and Show oppa trying to avoid that Minho. “Aishhh… what’s with that BRAT.” I heard him murmured and go to the men’s section. He was choosing a tuxedo when he glanced at my direction. ‘Gosh… why is he so hot?’ I blushed with my own thought.

END of POV

 

MINHO’s POV

I saw that BRAT staring at me. I look at her curiously.

“What?” I asked her then she turned her eyes to Show hyung and Luna, pretending not to hear me. “Aishhh… what’s with that BRAT.” I murmured and I went to the men’s section. I was choosing a tuxedo, I glance at her. She was still staring at me. I just smirked when a saw her blushing. ‘Haha… that Ice Princess was blushing at my glance… Nice one Minho.’

END of POV

 

AMBER’s POV

I choose black baggy pants and asked for Vic Unni’s opinion. Actually I decided to wear this even if she didn’t agree. As usual my brother is the one who disagreed. I’m picking a yellow cap when I heard a familiar Divaish voice.

Just wear what you want.I turned to the shop’s entrance and I saw that DIVA with his group members. I was stunned at his new look. I saw a manly Key just now, and not a Diva one. He looks so cute with that new hairstyle… ‘No… no… not cute. He’s hot.’ I thought. They all changed their hairstyle but that DIVA only caught my attention. ‘Omo… Ambeyo, wake up… don’t stare that DIVA anymore.’ My eye’s wasn’t listening to my mind, it keep on staring at that DIVA. He smirked at me, and then I felt my face become hotter. I cup my face and turned my attention to the cups.

END of POV

 

KEY’s POV

“Just wear what you want.” I said when we entered at the shop. I heard that tomboy and her brother’s conversation. They turned to us then we greeted Show hyung. Show hyung complemented out new hairstyles. That Tomboy stares at me… I decided to , I smirked at her which made her blushed. ‘’Cute.’’ I said when I saw her already red cheeks. ‘Whoa… did I say that Tomboy is CUTE… no.. no…’ I shook my head and follow Minho to the men’s section and choose pants.

End of POV

 

After an hour of shopping, Show hyung invite them to have a lunch. They reach the fast food restaurant and ordered a food. Of course Onew ordered Chicken.

“So, why you guys change your new hairdo?” Show asked them when they already eating.

“It was Key’s suggestion. And we agreed.” Onew answered him.

“Actually, the girls are planning to change their hair too. Specially that blonde girl.” He said pointing at Luna.

“Oppa…” she just pouted her lips.

“I like your hair guy’s, especially you Key. You looked bad boy in that hair.” He turned to Key.

“Thaks hyung.” Key smiled at him. “No wonder I’m your favorite… hehehe.” He added.

“I’m sure my Tomboy sister stops calling you a DIVA, and end up dating you. hahaha” he laugh.

“Yahhh…” Amber shouts at him.

“Amber Unni, let’s go to the salon after this.” Luna asked her.

“Okay.” She replied.

 

FLASHBACK

“Aishh… my hair grows longer… Guy’s, why don’t we go to the salon and change our hair style?” Key suggested while looking at himself at the mirror.

“Whoah.. that’s a better idea. I want to blacken my hair too.” Jonghyun agreed to him.

“Let’s go to the salon then, before went shopping.” Onew said. They went to the salon.

After six hours…

They all finished… Taemin had a hair extention and died it into light brown. Onew trimmed his hair. Minho and Jjong blacken their hair. Key shaved his hair on the right side of his ear.

“Whoah… we looked different.” Taemin said.

“Youb look like a girl with that hair.” Minho . They all laugh.

End of FB

 

 

 

AN: Atlast, I finished this chap...

Sorry Guys for waiting...

Keep supporting me...

 

And I will be posting the very First Issue of SHINEEFFECTS MAGAZINE... as soon as I'm done editing...

kekeke