CHAPTER 6: VOTE for US (M-Y-F-I-R-S-T-K-I-S-S)

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

“Hello… please support us…” Victoria said while giving the flyers to the student.

“Oh, look whose campaigning here…” Onew tried to annoy her as he grabbed the Fx flyers from the girls and give a SHINee poster. “Thank you for supporting my group. Hope you will vote us.” He smilingly said to the girls and vowed 90 degrees. Victoria rolled her eyes as he gave her a fake smile.

“Find your own place DUBU…” she said to him trying to calm herself.

“I want here… with my enemy around.” He coolly said. And laugh on his sentence.

“Haha…” Victoria sarcastically laughed at him and went to her girls. “Psychotic.” she shouted to him. Onew smiled to himself about the fact that he succeeded to annoy her.

“Hyung, what happen…” Minho asked to him. He didn’t notice that he was smiling all by himself for a minute now.

“Huh? Ah-aniyo.” He was still smiling. Minho just shook his head and back to his own business.

 

MINHO’s POV

‘What’s happening to that boy, smiling all by himself like crazy?’ I decided to just mind my own business instead of wasting my time to Onew hyung.

“Hi Minho…” The group of girls greeted me.

“Hello girls… Please support my group.” I gave them a poster and smiled sweetly.

“We will.” They said unison and took a picture with me. I gave the posters to every student. Campaigning is a hard work… I don’t know why we need to do this. Winner or not, it’s enough for me. It’s only Onew hyung and Key who wants to win. ‘Aish, I supposed to be in a basketball practice.’

“Anyonghaseyo, please vote my group.” I said to a girl as I vowed.

“Sorry, my vote is for my group only.” She said. I knew that brat tone. ‘Aish’. I decided to annoy her.

“Oh… Miss Ice Princess, why are you here? You’re supposed to be in your palace and not wasting your time to distribute flyers.” I said to her. She raised her eyebrow and turn to me crossing her arms on her chest.

“Well Mr. BEAST. Actually, I’m not distributing flyers. I just passed by.”

“Oh really?” I said sarcastically.

“Yup, and by the way, my group will win whenever I distribute a flyers or not.” she said and sat on a bench in front of me. ‘Aish.. this girl tried to pissed me off.’ I continued my original business and not minding that brat that always smiling at me everytime I accidentally look at her. Thanks to God that my girl came, at least I found the one focused my attention.

“Babe…  Did you eat lunch? I thought you have a practice today.” Yuri asked as she helped me to distribute posters.

“I do, but I skipped today because Onew hyung asked my help to distribute posters.” I explained.

“Oww. He surely wants to win. Hehe.”

“Yeah… And by the way, do you have schedule on Saturday?” I asked. She think for a while and pouting her lip before she turn to me.

“I do, oppa. I have to meet SooYoung Unnie at the mall. She asked me to help her buy a dress for her engagement party.” She said still pouting.

“It’s okay.” I smile to her and she hugged me. I took a glanced at that Brat and I saw her rolled her eyes and plugged an earphone.

“Get a room!!!” That BRAT shouted. ‘What’s the problem of that witch?’

End of POV

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I was trying to annoy that Minho. I decided to sit in a bench in front of him as I smiled at him everytime he took a glance at me. Unluckily, his girlfriend came and starts her lovey dovey moment with that BEAST. I feel like my ears are going to explode right this moment. It’s just a week since they became a couple but they acted like their relationship is already a year old. I opened my book to pretend that I’m not listening at their conversation. ‘Aishhh… Otokhae…’ I can’t help it anymore. I picked my ipod and plugged the earphone. ‘Enough for this annoying noise.’ I turned the volume to its maximum level.

“Get a room!!!” I shouted because I couldn’t take it anymore. I sat up and walk toward the canteen. I saw Sulli and Taemin and I made my way to them.

“Hey Krystal, what happen?” Sulli asked me. I look at her and she worriedly looking at me. I realized that I’m the one who pissed off.

“Aniyo… I’m just pissed off by a short movie that I’ve watch. It’s really annoying.” I said and she just nodded.

“What’s the title---”

“Hey, Minho hyung, Yuri Noona… Over here.” Sulli didn’t finish her word because Taemin called them. I rolled my eyes as they sat in front of me. ‘SERIOUSLY?’

“Oppa, what do you want to eat?” Yuri asked as she hooked her arms around his.

“Uh- just a drink?” he said. He pulled Yuri to the soda stall and buy a drink.

“You Krys, what do you want to eat?” Sulli turned to me.

“I’m full.” I just said to her.

“Okay.” She turn to Taemin and asked him to buy an ice cream. They got back and started eating while I’m just sitting here watching them.

“Babe you have something on your face.” Yuri pointed the piece of rice on Minho’s nose. He wiped it but it still there.

“Such a messy eater.” I muttered. So she wiped the rice from his nose. She turned to her Beast boyfriend and gave him a peek on his cheek.

“Thank’s Babe.” He said as he pinched her cheeks.

“Seriously, get a room.” I said as I raised my eyebrow.

End of POV

 

AT JONGHYUN’s CLASS

JONGHYUN’s POV

I was just sitting here and I’m already bored watching my classmate’s nonstop chitchatting while our beloved professor distributing our test papers.

“Ma’am, which group do you want to vote on Friday?” I decided to ask our professor.

“Mr. Kim… Would you please put your mind out of that competition and mind studying… Look at your score…” she handed me my paper.

“Oww… Nothing changed… I’ve got zero.”

“And you still happy for that? Aishhh…” She walks toward me. “I don’t know what to do to you… I think you need a tutor.” She added.

“I don’t need a tutor Ma’am. I’m not that stupid. I’m just---”

“You just what?” she asked.

“I’m just too lazy when it comes to studying.”

“You don’t need to worry… Your tutor was great even if she’s just a freshman.”

“Whaaatttt? You got to be kidding me.” ‘Seriously? A freshman?’

“I’m seriously serious Mr. Kim.” She said before she got back distributing our papers.

After distributing the papers, our professor discussed about some electrons, resistivity and so on that I couldn’t understand. I stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

“Aishhh… What the--”

End of POV

 

Taemin and Key were walking at the corridor and they saw Jonghyun sleeping at the class. They waited until Ms. Park dismissed the class, but Jonghyun still in his dreamland.

“Hyung do you have a paper?” Taemin asked and Key pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. Key curiously looked at Taemin but he just winked at him. He smirked when he finally get what he wants to say. He crumpled the paper and throws it at the sleeping prince.

“Aishhh… What the--”

“Bulls eye…” they made a high five and laugh at Jonghyun who was now looking side by side holding the paper. He unfold the paper then…

“Yahhhh… Keyyy…” he shouted. Key curiously checked his pocket.

“Omo… That’s my test paper. Run now.” He said and pulled Taemin. They ran along the corridor as Jonghyun chased them.

“Yahhh… Stop there… You two…” Jonghyun’s voice echoed at the corridor. The two boys stop for a while and stick their tongue out to him then run again.

“Aishh… Yahhh… You two are dead!” he shouted again.

“Yah… Kim Jonghyun… Why are you shouting?” Ms. Park shouted as he passed at the faculty office. “To my office. NOW.”

“Owwwwmy…” he rubbed the back of his neck as he followed his professor to her office. She handed a paper to him.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“You’re schedule for tutorial session. Your two weeks tutorial will start next week. If you have questions… Just asked me now.” She explained.

“Who’s my tutor Ma’am?” he asked, she write something at a piece of paper and gave it to him.

“It’s Sun Young’s number. Just contact her.” he pocketed the paper and leaved the office. ‘Sun Young? Sounds familiar… Ahh--- Whatever. As long as it’s a girl. Ahhh where that two monkey go.’ He went to the canteen to find Taemin and Key.

 

AT THE SOCCER FIELD
“Yah… you two… Why are you hiding there? Help me with these posters.” Onew nagged at the two boys who were now hiding behind the box of soccer balls.

“Shhh… Quite hyung. Jonghyun hyung are hunting us.” Taemin said to him in a low voice.

“Why? You guys did something stupid to him again? Hahaha… Keep up the good work.” He gave the two and thumbs up and continue giving the flyers and posters.

“Hyung… Why are you still distributing those flyers? We can still win without that.” Key asked.

“It’s for our own good.” Onew said while giving a poster to a group of students. “Please support my group… Kamsahamnida…”

“Aishhh. He’s surely has a mental problem.” Key rolled his eyes. “Omo, he’s here.” They hide as Jonghyun walked toward Onew.

“Hyung, did you see Taemin and Key?” he asked.

“Yeah, behind that box!” he pointed at the box where the two hiding. The two run across the soccer field followed by Jonghyun. They surely ruined Minho’s game.

“Aishhh… What are you guys doing? It’s a middle of the game.” Minho nagged at them.

“Sorry hyung. Blame that Dinosaur, he’s really scary.” Taemin pointed at Jonghyun who was now near to them.

“Taemin ah… Runnn. Do you want to catch by that monster?” Key shout at Taemin and run. He kicked the soccer ball and accidentally hit someone.

 

AMBER’s POV

I was peacefully sitting together with my friends when a soccer ball hit me.

“Yahhh… Who’s that?” I shout. All the people at the soccer field look at me, then I saw Taemin pointing at Key. Key started to step back trying to escape.

“Kim Kibum. Stop right there!” I walk toward him but he was already running. “Yahhh… Key, I said stop… You’re so dead.” I run after him and Jonggie hyung also chased him.

“Kim Kibum!!!” We said unison and Key just gave us a merong.

“Amber-ah… Catch that mouse. I’m going to rest a bit.” Jonggie hyung said as he sat on the bench.

End of POV

 

KEY’s POV

“Two Dinosaurs running after me!!! I’m so dead now.” I hide behind a big tree.

“Moussie moussie… Come out now.” I heard Amber’s voice. ‘Aishh… Why am I hiding, it’s just Amber.’ I decided to come out and planned to annoy that Lizard.

“Yahhh.” She shouted. I turned my back to see her, but I stripped and I accidentally pulled her. Her eye’s widened and we look at each other, eye to eye. She blushed when she realized our position. ‘CUTE’ I said in my mind. ‘Hahaha, that Lizard blushed because she was on top of me. W-wait. T-O-P of M-E?’ I feel like all my blood runs to my face.

End of POV

 

Key accidentally pulled Amber as he stripped to the ground. Amber fall on top of him, they blushed when they realized their position.

“Yahhh!      ” They both said.

“Get off me.” Key shouted and Amber does so. Amber stood up but she loses her balance and fall again on top of him… But this time Amber’s lips fall into his. Key eyes widened. Amber was so shock and didn’t realize what was happening. Key closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around her waist. In a few seconds he was already kissing her. Amber closed her eyes and let him kiss her and kiss him back.

‘Omo, I’m kissing Amber’s soft rosy lips. I didn’t expect that she will be my first kiss. W-wait.’

‘Key was kissing me. Wait… MY F-I-R-S-T-K-I-S-S…’

Amber pulled back and hid her already red face.

“Yah, why you kiss me?” She shouted.

“You’re the one who fall on top of me.”

“I just lose my balance, you still kissed me.” Amber insisted.

“You kissed me back.” Key said to her. She felt her face become hotter.

“Aishh…” she turn her back to him and leave him dumfounded. ‘OMO… My first Kiss was stolen by that Diva. Otokhae…’

 

BACK TO THE SOCCER FIELD

 “Unnie, can we stop now? I’m so tired.” Sulli asked to Victoria.

“You can take a rest. I need to distribute all of these flyers and posters.” Victoria explained and continue distributing the flyers.

“Do we really need to distribute these flyers?” Kystal asked while playing her cellphone.

“Yaup… Look at our rival.” Victoria said while pointing the leader of Shinee.

“So, you can distribute flyers on your own unnie. Look at his bandmates.” Kystal was pointing to Minho and Teamin who was only sitting at the ground watching their beloved leader.

“Aishh… Fine, you can rest a bit, but, you will help me with these later. Arasso?”

“Nae…” Krystal, Sulli, and Luna said unison.

“Anyway, where’s Amber?” Victoria asked.

“She went to a Mouse Hunting.” Sulli explained.

“Mouse Haunting?”

“She was haunting Key oppa!” Luna said.

“Ahhh… B--”

“Ahhhh I have to go. I need to go to Miss Park office for my Tutorial schedule. By unnie, by girls.” Luna waved her hand to the girls.

“Aish, she was just trying to escape from distributing this stuff.” Kystal murmured, the leader just laugh at her.

 

ONEW’s POV

“Yahh… can you guys help me?” I said to Minho and Taemin because I’m so tired distributing these posters while my beloved bandmates are just watching behind my back. I saw Victoria with her bandmates. ‘Guess I’m not the only one.’

“You can do that Hyung… You’re the leader.” Minho said.

“Yeah I’m the leader so I’m supposed to be the one who was sitting and watching and telling you what to do.” I decided to nagged at the two kid.

“I already distribute this morning.” Taemin pouted.

“Aish… why I’ve got this too lazy groupmates?”

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll buy a chicken for you later.” Minho said.

“I-uhm-what—Okay.” I said and smiled to them before distributing flyers again.

“Works everytime!!!” I heard them saying and give a high five. ‘They surely knows my weakness.’ Suddenly I’ve got a text message. I read it and…

“What? Seriously…” so I walked toward her.

End of POV

 

VICTORIA’s POV

‘Why that DUBU walking toward my direction?’ I look away and look at his direction again, but still he was walking towards me.

“Yahhh, Toria… Come with me.” He started.

“Why?” I asked.

“Will you please stop asking, just follow me.” He just said and turn his back and walked away. I just stare at him not moving at my position. He turn to me.

“Yahh, why are you just standing there, follow me.”

“O-okay.” I started to felt nervous. ‘Why is this DUBU so serious?’

“W-where you g-gonna take me?” I asked nervously. We passed the corridor and walk toward the school garden. He burst into laughter.

“Hahahha, why are you so nervous? I’m not going to eat you, hahahha. Miss Ma just said she need to talk to us.” I felt relief.

“But, why in the school garden?”

“I dunno. She said it’s a private meeting.”

“Ah-ahhh.”

“Guys, over here.” Miss Ma waved to us. We walk toward her.

“So, what do you want to say Ma’am?” I asked.

End of POV

 

“Whhaattt?” both Onew and Victoria shocked.

“C’mon, you can do it guys. It’s a school legend.” Miss Ma explained.

“But, why me.” Onew asked.

“What’s the matter? You’re handsome, Victoria is pretty. You can be a great couple.”

“Why us… Of all the student, Me? And that Man?” Victoria complained.

“Donghae and Jessica already did it, as well as Siwon and Tiffany, and don’t forget Leeteuk and Taeyon. Look at them now, happy couples.”

“The problem Ma’am is we’re enemy.” Victoria and look at Onew, he just standing there trying to complain.

“They are enemy before they joined. C’mon it’s the school tradition.”

“Okay Ma’am. We’ll do it.” Onew said.

“Really? Oh, thankyou guys.” She said and hugged Onew and Victoria. “Anyway, goodluck guys.” They vowed 90 degrees.

“What we’re going to do Ma’am?” Onew asked.

“Uhm… I forget to tell, you appeared as a couple wearing a wedding attire and act as a couple for the rest of the week. First day was the wedding day, you acted as a husband and wife in the house until the fifth day. The show will be broadcasted all over the campus so please guys avoid arguing.”

“When we start?” Victoria helplessly asked.

“Next week, don’t worry you’ll be excuse for all the classes, and, oh it’s School Festival so we’ll definitely have no classes for the whole week. So, if you have questions, just went to my office.”

“Okay Ma’am.” they said.

“So you’re going to be my husband for the rest of the week?” Victoria said while their teacher left.

“As if I like to be your partner.” Onew sarcastically said to her.

“Then, why do you agree?” Victoria said

“It’s just that I don’t want to argue with her.”

“Aishh… whatever. Of all the people.” She shouted and left Onew at the school garden.

“Yah Toria, wait for me.” Onew shout and run after her.

“Yah, who do you think will be the School couple next week?” they heard the group of student talking about the legend.

“I don’t know.” Said the other one.

“I heard that if you choose to be the couple, you will be a real couple.” The other one said that maid Victoria stop for a while.

“Really?” the other one asked.

“Yes. They said that the legend was true. Look at Changmin and Sooyoung, they going to engage now. And look at the couples, Leeteuk and Taeyon.”

“Donghae and Jessica also…”

“Siwon and Tiffany.”

“SunSun…”

“Yeah, they are last year’s couple.”

“I heard that Yunho and BoA sunbaenim was also product of the legend.” As victoria heard the conversations, she felt her hand become cold.

“Yahhh… Toria, what happen to you.” Onew waved his hand in front of her face.

“H-huh?”

“You act like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“A-ahhh… I need water…” she said and run back to her bandmates at the soccer field.

“What’s with her? so weird.” Onew shook his head and went back to the soccer field. ‘I have to finish distributing the flyers.’

 

 

 

AN: Sorry for the long wait guys.

I'll give you more update soon.

I already wrote chapter 7 so i will post it very very soon....

 

By the way, hows this Chapter...

KEYBER's first KISS... You think they so fast?

hahahaha... I really love KEYBER....

I think Krystal is jealous about MinYul...

Watch out for this Three....

And Jjongie oppa was so funny....

Don't forget Ontoria... They are the next Couple of the Campus.

I guess I need to write more Taelli next time.... hehehehe

I also love this PAIRING