CHAPTER 1: Transferee....new students

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

VIC's POV

 

"Aish... otoke... this is my umma's fault.! I don't want to transfer in this school. I don't even know someone here." Said the Chinese girl named Victoria standing in front of her dorm.

 

"I wish I have someone I know here." She enter at her dorm. "ohh, this room is really nice. it's too big for one person." Then she check the dorm. She saw two rooms. One room has three beds, then the other one has two. "maybe I'm not the only one who will stay here.." She said to herself. She unpacked her things. She chooses the three beds room. "I really want many friends, I wish they younger than me."

 

After unpacking her things she lye in her bed, she choose the bed near the window.

 

*Flasback*

"Ma, I don't want to transfer into another school... I'm okay here"

"You need to transfer to Korea Asap." Mrs. Song said

"But why.? I don't even know anyone there...." she said with teary eye.

"Your Grandparent wants to be with you before your marriage."

"Mom..."

"Just do what I said Vic. it’s for your grandma, she really missed you... just give her a chance to be with you." Finally her mother convinced her. But something popped in her mind....

*End of FB*

 

"Oomo, sorry Ma, I promise I will visit them every weekend." She said to her mind. Then someone knocked the door. "Wait a minute"

End of POV

 

NOBODY's POV

 

"I can't believe we're at the same room." Said the girl with a blonde hair.

"Ne.... I'm really happy because we're always together." Said the cute and tallest one.

"Ohhh, can we go shopping after we unpacked our things..." said the one with the 'brat attitude'.

"Shopping again? Gosh!"said the other two in duet. Then the door opens.

 

"Oh...Hi!" Victoria said in English.

"Anyonghaseyo" said the three in duet.

"Hello I'm Victoria, I'm your roommate, nice to meet you!"Vic introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Sulli." Said the tallest one with a pretty smile.

"I'm Luna, nice meeting you." The shortest one said smartly.

"....ah.. I'm Krystal,?" Krystal said. Then three bowed 90 degree.

"Ohhh... I forgot I'm in Korea. sorry." Then Victoria bowed 90 degree.

"Hankuksarameyo?" Luna ask.

"ani...I'm Chinese..keke." Victoria replied.

"So, what you brought here...?" Krystal said with a smile.

"Naaaahhh.... long story, maybe I should tell you next time." Then they enter the room....

 

After a half hour...they finished unpacking their things.... Sulli and Kystal choose to be with Victoria. Then Luna chooses the other room because she wants to be away from her annoying friends especially while she's studying.

".....Nahhhh... Guys... Hurry please... I want to go shopping... I need to buy new clothes..." krystal said annoyed.

"Shopping? I'll go with you...." Victoria said excitedly... "I'll just change, wait for me." She headed to her room...then suddenly Sulli got a txt message.

 

To: Sulli, Buddie

From: Taeminnie

Buddie... where are you... are you at the dorm? meet me..

I'm in the Coffee Shop near the school. BTW... where's your Dorm? XP

 

Then Sulli replied excitedly...

 

To:Taeminnie

From: Sulli Buddie

I'm already arrived with my friend... okay.. I'll go there immediately... hehe

Love Sul sul..

 

"Guy's... I'll be back later. I just need to meet someone. bye." She ran to the door after checking herself in the mirror.

 

"Okay.. Be safe" Luna shout.

 

 

MEANWHILE...

"Ahm.. noona where is Room 205?" a guy ask to the dorm caretaker.

"Second floor, at the left... just go straight... the elevator is there." The caretaker replied while pointing the elevator.

"Well, thanks noona..."then the guy headed to the elevator. Then he reached the second floor. He just followed the caretaker instruction. Then finally he reached the room 205.

 

He was already inserting the key when he heard girls voice shouting in the room 206...

"Aish... what the hell... Girls shouting? it's so annoying." the guy said to himself before he entered the room.

 

ONEW's POV

 

I checked the rooms... then I saw someone was already arrived in this dorm. After organizing my things... my phone rang...

 

"Onew, son... are you okay there..?" said the woman in the other line.

"Umma, I'm okay... don't worry about me..." I said annoyingly.

"Did you eat son, eat on time son...don't forget to put lotion everyday, take a shower before you  sleep.... take care of your skin son... and..."

"Umma stop it, youre so annoying!" I cut my mother before she said something so long.

"I'm just reminding you son... don't be mad." Her mom said in a sad tone.

"Okay Ma.... I love you...bye bye..." I put down my phone before my mother speak.... "Aish... girls as always... why are they so annoying.." Then he fall asleep.

 

End of POV

 

"Oh God... I forgot my key... how I enter in this dorm..." said the arrogant looking guy. "Aish...I wish someone was already there..."then he knocked at the door. But no one’s opening it... "Aaaaaarrrrrggghhh" then he kicked the door. Suddenly someone opened it.

 

JONGHYUN's POV

 

My eyes widened when I saw the guy who opened it. "Whoa... Hyung is that you? What are you doing here..." I said with a surprise.

"You bastard.... can you just knocked?" Onew replied to Jonghyun jokingly.

"I just did... but no one’s opened it so I just kicked it.... Seriously, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I transferred here..." he said.

"Uhm... can I come in first...?"

"Ohh... Sorry.." Then he widened the door.

"I can't believe we're at the same dorm..." I said.

"That's disgusting...."he said jokingly..."by the way, why you transferred here?"

"To be free... from annoying parents.."

"Is that so?"
"Uhuh... do you have food here... I'm already hungry, its almost 12:00. Let’s grab a lunch outside."
I asked him..

"Lets just ordered Chicken... I'll call my Crew..." he said. I heard that he has his own chicken restaubar.

"Chicken? Again?....." I turned to him and I see he was serious.. "Uhm... okay, as long as it's free."

End of POV

 

MEANWHILE...

"Hyung aren't you going to the dorm today?" said the tall guy standing in front of the dorm... holding a cellphone..

"Ani...maybe tonight… I have a date today."  Said the guy in other line.

"Aishhh... girls again? ... Okay see you later… Anyway I'm already here at the dorm." He said as he clicked the end button...

 

MINHO's POV

After calling my friend, I grab my key from my bag and inserted it. I entered at the dorm and I saw the two guys talking at the living room. They turned to me,then I smile at them.

"Anyonghaseyo... I'm Choi Minho. I'm your roommate.." Then I made a 90 degrees bow.

"Hi my name is Lee Jinky, just call me Onew." I nodded.

"...me, I'm kim Jonghyun, just call me Jjong, by the way 'Hi'!" said the funny looking one.

"Well nice to meet guys...  uhm where is my room.." I asked.

"Well you can share with us." Onew said.

"Ok then, I will put my luggage first. excuse me." Then I just throw my luggage on my bed. Key would nag at me for sure if he's here. I laugh silently. Then Onew entered the room.

"Yah. Did you eat lunch? Chicken is on the way." He said with a big smile.

"Okay."

 

End of POV

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP...

 

TAEMIN's POV

I look at my wrist watch. Its already 12:30. I look around and I see a girl entered at the Coffee Shop. I smiled when I saw her looking around finding me. Then I call her.

"Buddie... here.." I said to her as I waved my hand. Then she smiled and walk towards me.

"Yah.." She said then she tapped my back.

"Yah.. your late.. its 12:30 already." I said to her with an annoyed look.

"Don't blame me, this place is too big... I'm new here." She said with a puppy eyes. Then I smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Nahhhhh... your so cute, buddie." Then suddenly she blushed.

 

End of POV

 

SULLI's POV

He pinched my ckeeks then he said...

"Nahhhhh... your so cute, buddie." Then I feel my face become hotter.

"Ahhh... what do you want?" I said to jump off to the awkward situation.

"Aniyo, I just miss my bestfriend" he tease me. "Did you miss me?"

"Yaup.... so much, so you treat me a lunch?"

"As you wish, yes master..." then he call the waiter. I look at him while he was talking at the waiter. 'Nahhhhhh..... why I like this guy for a long time'...then suddenly he tap my sholder. "Yahhh, Sul..." I look at him...

"Huhh?" I asked weirdly.

"You okay? I'm asking you what do you want to eat?" he said with a weird look.

"Ahhhm... sorry I just thinking of something... don't worry about it. ahm... y-your asking me.... well j-just same as yours. hehe." I just said. 'Gosh... why am I nervous? Don't be so obvious Sull.'

After awhile... the waiter came carrying our order. After we finished, we headed back to the dorm. I was so curious why he was walking with me. Then finally we reached the second floor.

"By the way, where's your room?" he asked.

"Uhmmm... were here. This room. hehe" I said pointing the room 206.

"Ok see you tomorrow at the class then." He said then he open the door of the room  in front of our room.

"Yahh... yahh... Lee Taemin. what are you going to do in that room?" I shout at him.

"Don't shout Sull, I live here. of course."

"Here... W-why?"

"Because I want to. just that. okay?" he said playfully.

"Okay... what am I thinking.. you owned this school of course... See you then Taeminnie..."

"yahh don't call me that. call me BF." Then I was shocked. "BEST FRIEND" He said jokingly then he entered in his room...

 

End of POV

 

LUNA's POV

 

'oh my God.. I'm so bored here...' I said in my mind ... 'Why I shouldn't go with Krystal and Vic unnie' then I heard someone opened the door. Maybe it was Sulli.

'Ohhh.. I'm not wrong. It is Sulli.'

"hayyyy.. finally, your here... I'm so bored. Oh my Gosh. BTW did you eat lunch? I ordered ramen." I offered her a lunch.

"I'm full. I already eat with Taeminie. thanks for asking." She said happily.

"Omo, Taemin oppa? He's here?" I was a little bit shocked. 'ah, why am I shocked. he owned this school. Stupid Luna.'

"Nae. He's next door."

"Really, why... they owned this school. why he lived in this dorm?" I ask her.

"I dunno... he said he just want to."

"Ahh.. I see." I said nodded.

End of POV

 

TAEMIN's POV

I entered the room and left Sulli in a shocked face. 'ahhh... I miss that girl so much.' Then I smiled to myself. I go to the living room and I saw the three boys eating at the dining room. 'they here'.

"Yah.. Hyung's... you're here. I'm Lee Taemin, your roommate." I said with a smile.

"Yah... why 'Hyung'? I'm only 19!" Jonghyun said with a full mouth.

"Only 18 here." Minho said.

"Well 20 here, you want chicken?" Onew asked. They're so funny.

"Well I'm only 16.?" I said proudly.

"What? I though I'm the youngest here. tsk" Minho said.

"Seems that you’re our Maknae here. I'm Onew."

"Jonghyun" he said with a winked eye.

"Choi Minho"

"Ahhh. Nice to meet you guys. where's the other one. I thought were five here." I asked them.

"Huh? Other one? Who?" Jonghyun asked.

"Uhh... Key? He's coming tonight. He's with a date today. with uhhh... dumb girl... I don't like her for Key. aishh." Minho said with irritated face.

"Easy hyung.." I laugh.

End of POV

 

AT GIRLS ROOM

"We're here." Krystal shouted and slammed the door.

"Uhm we already bought groceries." Victoria said.

Then Luna helped Victoria arranging the groceries at the cabinet. After an hour, they decided to watch T.V. They talked and laugh... they did not notice, time passed.

 

8 PM AT THE DORM's HALLWAY

KEY's POV

"Aishh, why do I need to transfer in this school. its to far from my babes." I said to myself with an irritated face. Its already 8 PM when I arrived in this dorm. It takes time to take all my stuffs on our dorm. I already met my roommates, they seem so nice. Then Jonghyun hyung helped me carrying my stuffs. Then finally I'm here, carrying the last one. I pick my soda at my bag then suddenly when I was able to open it, it fell out off my hands and roll on the floor. Then I run to catch it then suddenly I hit somebody.

 

"Ouch" we both said. Then I look up to apologize to 'Him? Her?... what is naaahhh... I think HE.'.

"You better watch your way Dude." He said.

"I'm just catching my..." then I look at the can of soda in my hand. ITS EMPTY. Then I look at my luggage. ITS WET. 'W-wait its wet because of this damn soda.' Then I open my luggage to check my clothes. "My Goddddddddddddd. It’s all wet."

"Hey, stop screaming like a baby." he said that irritates me.

"Baby? What BABY!! Look at my clothes it’s all wet." I shout.

"Then you better say sorry. You hit me." he said like a girl.

"aishhhh... Whateverrr! "then I pick my thing and head my way to the dorm.

End of POV

 

AMBER's POV

I reached the second floor. I was walking on the hallway when I saw a guy catching a rolling soda on the floor. I ignored him and look at the number of each door. Searching for the room 206. Then suddenly, the guy hit me. He look up to me, he starred at me curiously, maybe wondering if I am SHE or HE, never noticed that his soda was accidentally opened and pour into his bag. He said something that I don't understand because I was staring at his beautiful cat eyes. Then I heard him screaming when he notice his bag was wet because of the soda. 'Screaming like a DIVA...DIVA? Is he a GAY or something?

"Hey, stop screaming like a baby." I said.

"Baby? what BABY!! Look at my clothes it’s all wet." He shouted at me like a DIVA.

"Then you better say sorry. You hit me." I said in my girly voice.

"aishhhh... Whateverrr! "Then he picks his things and walk away.

I decided to find my room and surprisingly, we walk at the same way. The he turn around when he notice me.

"Will you please stop following me? I'm not going to say sorry." He looked upset.

"I'm not following you; I'm finding my room... oh there is it." I smiled when I finally saw the door with a 206 number on it. Then I turn to him. He gave me an irritated look before he entered the room.

"Aishh... He's such a DIVA!" then I look for my key at my backpack.

I opened the door when I saw someone familiar watching TV at the living room with the three unfamiliar girls. Then she look at me.

 

"Amber?" she said.

"Victoria Unnie." Then I excitedly run to her. I jumped into her and hug her so tight. Then I saw the three unfamiliar girls with a shocked face.

"Hi!" I just said to them.

"What are you doing here Amby, I thought you’r in LA." She asked curiously.

"My father wants me to stay here in Korea." I explained to her. Well Victoria and I was friend since I live in Taiwan. She's my bestfriend anyway. We're come from the same school also.

"Ohhh... I see. Well let me introduce you to the girls. Hey girls, this is Amber Josephine Liu. My best friend." Victoria said to the Girls. Their jaw dropped in shock when they heard my name.

"Huh?" said the Blondie girl.
"Oh that's Luna. Your roommate." Vic Unnie said to me.

"I thought you're a guy. Well nice to meet you Josephine." Luna said.

"Oh my… don't call me by that name. I hate that. So girly... Just call me Amber.." I said to her jokingly. The two other girls just laugh.

"And this is Sulli." Vic said referring to the tallest one.

"Hi Hyung." She winked at me.

"Ahhhh... Nice one.." I said to her with thumbs up.

"And this is Krystal." Unnie introduce the last one.

"Hi nice to meet you BOY." She just said and... "You can borrow my shorts if you want...hehe." She added that made me laugh.

"BTW where is my room?" I asked.

"Follow me." Luna said.

"Arrange you're clothes at your closet... and I will cook a dinner for you..." Vic Unnie shout.

"Well Xei Xei, Vic Unnie." I replied to her.

End of POV