CHAPTER 2: CRAZY ENCOUNTER

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

First day of School, all Student of SM Academy are excited to go School....

 

GIRL's ROOM

"Amber wake up, it's already 7:00 o'clock, you better get ready..." Victoria shout while fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Nahhh... Don't shout Unnie, you're so annoying... just 5 more minute... I really need more energy." Amber said, still lying on her bed. Then Victoria stood up and went to Amber's room. She pulled Amber to get up and push her into the bathroom.

"Get a Bath, and I will prepare your uniform... aish Amber." She said while finding Amber's uniform. She brings it to her room and ironed it.

"Unnie, should I do ponytail or I let it down today?" Krystal asked Victoria while facing in the Mirror, still fixing her make up.

"It's up to you Krys, you're beautiful the way you are." Victoria said. Then Krystal hug her with a smile. Luna and Sulli got to school early, they are too excited.

"Unnie, where is my uniform?" Amber shouted in the other room.

"I'll bring it there." Then she bring the uniform at Amber's room.

 

AMBER's POV

I was fixing my hair when Vic unnie come in bringing my uniform.

"Here is your uniform. You better ironed it nextime." Then she droop it into my bed.

"Sorry unnie, I forgot." I just smile at her.

After a while...

"Nahhh... Unnie why my skirt is too short..." I screamed.

"Well that's the standard length of uniform here.." She explained with a crazy smile.

"I want pants." I shout.

"You're a girl Amber. So act like one." Then she left. 'nahh, why she like my mother. What should I do... it's too short.' then suddenly I saw my legging's hanging on my closet. 'hahaha... I think I should wear that'...

"Unnie I'm ready, shall we go?" I came out to my room, Krystal and Vic unnie was staring at me with a strange look.

"Legging's? Unnie you should show your legs." Krystal said in a brat tone.

"Well it's not bad... We should go, Luna and Sulli are waiting for us at the cafeteria." Vic Unni said, then she put her hand on my shoulder. Then we went out and go to the cafeteria...

End of POV

 

MEANWHILE..

BOY's ROOM

"Guys you should hurry, the girls are waiting for me..." Jonghyun said nagging in his roommates.

"Just a minute..." Onew said and he heard a girls shouting in the other room. "Again? ahhhh... I can't help it.. They're so annoying." He add irritated.

"Who? the GUY's in room 206?" Key asked.

"What 'guys'? they are girls.." Taemin said. He's ready to go to school.

"I saw a 'guy' there last night.... maybe he's gay." Key just said while fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Who’s 'Gay'? You're the one..." Minho said to Key... laughing at him.

"Me? I'm not Gay... " Key said giving a death glare to Minho, then turn to the mirror and continue fixing his hair.

"Guys, let’s go... I'm hungry…" Onew said and went outside their room. The boys follow him...

 

They are already at the gate of school when Key screamed....

".....nahhhh.... I forgot my mirror... you guys go ahead... I'll just go back to the dorm.." Then he left the four guys... and run back to the dorm.

"What a gay?" Minho whispered. Then they went to the Cafeteria. They saw the group the girls on the table next to the vacant one... Taemin notice them..

"Hyung's we can sit next to them..." Taemin suggested to them. Then the three boys follow him... while they are walking to the table they noticed that many girls are staring at them...

"It's just a first day, we're already popular." Onew said happily.

"What 'we'? They only staring at me hyung..." Jonghyun said proudly...then they laugh and sat down on the vacant table.

"Hi girls would you mind if we joined you?" Taemin ask to the girls.

"Ohhh... It’s okay Taeminie..." Sulli said with a cute face. Then the boys push their table next to the girls.

"By the Way girls, they are my roommates, Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, and Minho hyung." Taemin introduce the boys. Then the girls said 'Hi' to them.

"And this is Sulli, Kystal, Luna and...." then Taemin noticed the two other gilrs...

"Victoria..." Victoria said..

"Ohhh... Nice to meet you..Noona." Taemin said and look at Amber.

"I'm Amber, nice to meet you dude." Amber said and nod to them.

"Ahm... they are the girls in Room 206..." Taemin said. Then Onew look at him.

'So, they are the annoying girls' Onew said to himself... and look at the girls with a fake smile.

"So you're the 'guy' that Key mentioned last night." Minho asked Amber.

"Guy? haha.. Your funny dude." Amber laugh. "Ahhh... who's Key...He? That boy screaming like a DIVA?.. haha... he's so funny..." she continue laughing.

"Yeah right.." Minho just said lauhing. Then he noticed Krystal.

 

MINHO's POV

I was laughing with that funny boyish girl that Key mentioned when I noticed the girl with a long straight black hair. She looks like a brat girl. Then Krystal looked at him with an irritated face. "What a brat girl".. I whispered.

"You say something hyung?" Taemin asked me..

"Aniyo…" I replied to him then I sit next to Onew hyung, with that brat girl in front of me. I don't like this kind of girl. I should befriend with Amber. Then she shouts at me.

"Yahhh... why are you staring at me?" That Krystal said to me in a 'Brat' tone.

"Me? Staring at you? haha... You wish.." I said to her irritated... she just give a death glare.

"Easy Minho.." Onew said to me.

End of POV

 

KRYSTAL's POV

I was eating my precious 'Vegetable Salad' when I notice that tall guy staring at me. I don't like the way he stare at me, so I shout at him.

"Yahhh... why are you staring at me?" I said to him with a 'brat' tone.

"Me? Staring at you? haha... You wish.." He said that made me irritated. Why he can't be a sweet one. Well he's cute, but I don't like him anymore.

'ahhh... I already have an enemy on the first day.'

End of POV

 

LUNA's POV

I was listening to that 'Cute guy' and Krystal's conversation when that 'Arrogant looking guy' caught my attention. He winked at me. Then I give him a death glare. He seems so arrogant and a playboy one because he keep on winking and flirting to all the girls looking at him. This boy is so annoying. I just ignored him while he keeps on looking and smiling at me.

End of POV

 

JONGHYUN's POV

I was enjoying smiling and flirting with the girls around when I notice that Blonde short girl staring at me, so I winked at her and give her my 'sweet killer smile'. Maybe this short girl had a crush on me... I should flirt with her. Then she gave me a death glare. 'ahhh...playing hard to get...'. Then I just keep on smiling and looking at her, she keep on ignoring me... 'This girl will fall for me, no matter what.' No girl would avoid my hotness.

End of POV

 

NOBODY's POV

It was already 8:00 o'clock, time for freshmen's orientation....

"Guys, I think we should go first, we have an orientation today, maybe we meet later..." Luna said.

"Omo It's already 8:00 o'clock, we should go. Lets go Taeminie.." Sulli said while looking at her wrist watch. Then she grab Taemin's hand to get him up. "Let's go Lunna unni, Krys.... Ahhhmm Vic unni, Amber Hyung... we go first see you later. Bye Oppa's, Bye unni's..." Sulli said goobye to the rest.

"Bye Guys..." Luna and Krystal said in duet.

"Bye..." the rest said in unions. Then Taemin's waved his hand as a goodbye.

 

The four was already left then Jonghyun stood...

"Maybe I should go then... its already my first class.." Jonghyun said..

"Wow... you're attending a class? what a surprise." Onew said laughing at him.

"Shut up hyung..." he replied to Onew. Then he walk out.

"What a rude guy..." Minho whispered... then Amber stood up and picking her backpack.

"Uhmm... maybe I should go first too... I was late in my first class..." she said.

"I'll go with you, were at the same class..." Minho said to her..

"Really? well that's great..dude.." Giving Minho a little punch on his shoulder.

"Well Unni,hyung... well go ahead, bye..." she said waving her hand.

Then Victoria and Onew are the two left....

 

ONEW's POV

'So, why this annoying girl still sitting there and not going to her respective class?' I ask to myself while staring at her vegetable salad.. Then she sips her juice...

"You want some?" she said to me with a wide smile offering her vegetable salad.

"No, I'm okay with my 'Chicken'." I said coldly.

"ahh...okay.." Then she took a one bit if her vegetable salad... then suddenly her phone rang...

"Hello?" she said in English...

"Ohhh.. honey... why did you call?....  you miss me?... Ohh.. that sweet... what are you doing anyway... eating ?... what? Chicken?... oh my.. don't eat chicken you may get fat, its not healthy...ahh okay.. take care of your self... bye WO AI NI..." she said continuously... then she click the end button and giggled.  'she's like my Umma, speaking so fast, she's so annoying... what? What is she saying Chicken... She's insulting my Chicken?, this girl is really getting into my nerve.... how dare she insulting my precious chicken?' then I give her an irritated look...

"Yahhh.... How dare you insulting my precious chicken?" I shout at her....

"Uhmmm... sorry... what? insulting what?" She asked at me curiously.

End of POV

 

VICTORIA's POV

I was offering my precious 'Vege Salad'... then he say 'He's okay with his Chicken'. He said it coldly... 'why people love chicken anyway? It's not healthy... you may get fat when you eat that'. I said to myself as I continue eating my precious salad... then suddenly my phone rang...'Oh my... my precious CALVIN is calling...' I answered my phone excitedly...

"Hello?" I said in English...

*Hello Honey...* he said sweetly...

"Ohhh.. honey... why did you call?....  you miss me?..." I

*Yaup... I MISS my BABY sooooooooo much* he said.

"Ohh.. that sweet... what are you doing anyway..." I Asked him sweetly.

*I'm eating...*

"eating ?..."

*Yeahhh... I'm eating chicken.*

"what? Chicken?..." I shout..'Why my Calvin eating that chicken, it's so fatty.

*...Yeahh.. Chicken... Why honey?*

"oh my.. don't eat chicken you may get fat, its not healthy..."

*Uhhmmm... Sorry Honey... Aaron cook this chicken... you can blame him..hehe.. Don't worry about me.. You take a good care of your self...* he said laughing.

"ahh okay.. take care of your self..." I said to him 'I'll kill that Aaron when I get back to Taiwan'

*Okay Hon... WO AI NI...*

"bye WO AI NI..." then I click the end button and I giggled. I continue eating my salad when I noticed that ONEW weirdly look at me in an irritated look... I ignored him... then suddenly..

"Yahhh.... How dare you insulting my precious chicken?" He shout at me....

"Uhmmm... sorry... what? insulting what?" I asked at him curiously.

"You insulting my chicken." He shout.

"Me? and when did I do that?" then I remember what I said to my Boyfriend on the phone.

"My chicken is not fatty." He said started pointing at me..

"What the hell? You're mad at me because I said that 'chicken is fatty food'?" I started to shout at him. 'what the hell is going on with this man, getting mad because I said that chicken is a fatty food.. what a childish attitude..'

"FYI, Chicken is no a FATTY food, It is the most delicious food... and what you say FATTY food? well look at my bare BODY... Do I look a fatty boy? you want to see my BODY?" then he started his uniform.. I look around, all the people are staring at us. I just stood up and picking my bag.

"ERT.." I just said then I turn I walk out and go to my class... 'what is wrong with that guy... acting like a chicken is his world'

End of POV

 

ONEW's POV

"Yahhh... that annoying girl...tsk who is she for insulting my precious and delicious chicken?" I said to myself while walking...

"Aishhh...do I look fat? my body is totally great!!!" I said with a low voice, then I saw a room with a glass window... I turned to that room and I look at myself in that window...It takes only just a few minute...then...I raised my right shoulder in and I  checked if it is still has a muscle...

'Hmmm? my shoulder is too great to punch that ert girl...but I'm still one of the cute and gentlemen person in this world...so she would be thankful to herself because she is a girl...I mean totally ANNOYING GIRL....kekeke...' I said...

"Hahh... if that girl think that I'm a fat guy?... well... I would consider myself as a cute fat guy..." I said while staring at myself in that window...Then I noticed that all of the student inside of that room was staring and laughing at me...

"Ahhh... hehehe I'd better to go in my class..." I said in a low voice and I smiled while walking away from that school... When I get reach my classroom I saw the ert girl in my room...

"Good Morning..." I said as I enter the room. I smiled at my Professor widely...

"Good morning so you are..." then he check his class record.".... Mr. Lee... and you are late..." our instructor said.. "You may sit at the vacant chair next to Miss Song..."he add...

"Ahmm okay Sir.." Then suddenly... "Uhm Sir. who is that Ms. Song..?" I was confused. Then I heard a familiar voice...

"I'm here!!! Mr. Lee..."she said with a big smile on her face... I looked at her and I was so shocked...

"Uhmm sir..can I sit to another vacant seat?" I asked my professor.

"If you see another chair, go with it. And as you can see there is no other vacant seat.." Our  Professor said. So I have no choice, but to sit beside that girl.

Then I walk toward the vacant chair, that girl give me a fake smile....

End of POV

 

MEANWHILE....

AT THE SCHOOL HALLWAY

 

KEY's POV

"Aishhh.. I'm so late.." I look at my wrist watch, it's already 8:30. Then I run as fast as I can. When I reach my classroom I heard my classmates laughing and chatting. 'Lucky Key, no professor yet' I said to myself then I decided to enter to the classroom. I saw the girls glancing on me then I give them a sweet smile.

"Yah.. dude.." I said to Minho and he nodded at me. He was seated in front side of the classroom...

"Your chair is the vacant seat beside Amber." He said to me, then his phone rang. After reading the txt message he turn to me. "Dude, I'll go first... I have a tryout today..." then he walk out of the room. I saw only one vacant chair except for Minho's chair, then I walk towards it.

"Is this chair taken?" I asked to a one sided bangs... 'w-wait, a boy in a girls uniform? what a gay...' I thought looking at his skirt... he's wearing a legging's under a skirt. Then the boy said...

"No.." He said still looking outside the window.

"Wait, are you a gay?" I asked him then he turned into me...

"You?" we both shocked looking at each other. Then I laugh...

"Why are you wearing a skirt? are you a gay?" I said to him still laughing... then he give a death glare.

"What? I'm a girl. I'm not a gay... you're the one!" then I was shocked... 'what he or she said? he... she...ahhh she's a girl? So what is she? A tomboy.. Haha..' then I laugh heavily.

End of POV

 

AMBER's POV

I was looking outside the window watching Krystal practicing her cheer dance for the try-out, and Luna reading a book, and Sulli and Taemmin teasing to each other. Then I heard someone asking me 'Is this chair taken?' then I answered him 'No' without looking at the boy. I'll continue watching my friends... then he said something...

"Wait, are you a gay?" I heard him asking in a familiar DIVA tone.. So I turn around and I saw a familiar face.

"You?" we both shocked. Then I look at his eyes... his wearing eyeliner. I was still looking at him when he laughed....

"Why are you wearing a skirt? are you a gay?" he asked me... still laughing... I get irritated so I give him a death glare.

"What? I'm a girl. I'm not a gay... you're the one!" I shout to him... he was shocked... then he laughs heavily...

"Yahh... I'm not a gay..." he shout at me...

"Really? then why are you wearing an eyeliner? that's a girl thing dude." I said to him...

"Yahhh Miss Tomboy... stop shouting at me.." we keep on shouting at each other and we didn’t notice that our professor are already standing in front of the classroom.

"Yahhh you two, why are you shouting... get out of my classroom... NOW"... then I stand up and pick my backpack, then I look at him... he stood up and walk toward the door.. I followed him... when I reach the door... I turn around to my gay professor, then I made a 90 degree bow.."Sorry Sir..." I said to him...

I saw that diva and I turn around because I was very irritated at him and he is the worst guy I've ever met in my whole life...then I go out of our classroom... Then he gave me a death glare...I ignored him and walk far away from him because I don't wanna see that Diva...

"Yahhh..." he shouted at me... and I pretend like I don't hear anything and I'm still walking...And then suddenly I was shocked when he grab my shoulder and pin me on the wall...

"I call you right?" he said in Diva tone...

"Hey... let go of me..." I shout at him...

"Hahhh... It's all your fault... you bastard..." he said very loud...

"My fault? are you sure it was my fault hahhh... I think it's yours..." I replied to him more loudly like he did...

"Are you insane? it was your all your fault...only yours..."he said and he rolled his eyes like girls do...

"Hahhh...if you want to go in our classroom? go talk to our professor...I'm sure he will understand you because you are just like him right?" I said and I'm trying to annoy him...

"What did you say? Me and our gay professor are the same?" he said...

"Hahh you want me to show you my other side? After this you will never ever call me a gay..." he said with a devil look...Then I was wondered what he will going to do...He look into my eyes so deeply...and key get nearer to my face and may be he is trying to kiss me...

'What should I do? What should I do...I'm trying to ignored his deeply stare...but I can't... What's wrong with me?' I said to my self...then suddenly there's one thing I'd remember...then I kick his left leg...

"Ouchh!!!" he shout...then I run fast as I can...He try to catch me but he can't because I kick his leg...

END OF POV

 

AT THE TRY-OUT

MINHO's POV

I was already wearing a pants then I take off my uniform...then I noticed that all of the girls are staring at me...

"Aishh...those girls...they are all ert..." I said annoyingly...and I put a t-shirt on...and I started to stretch my body...then suddenly I heard a familiar voice, when I turn around I saw the Brat girl Krystal...

"What is she doing here?" I said in a low voice...and I was started to get annoy because of her...

"Ahh her voice was irritating... how can I concentrate when she was here?"...I said while looking at her...then she look at me and she rolled her eyes...maybe she was mad at me because of what happened in the Cafeteria...'it's alright then...'i said to myself...

"Okay student let's start our try-out" the coach said...and I go to the field and do what our he said...my performance wasn't good enough because I've always hear the voice of that 'BRAT GIRL' I look at her with a death glare...she look at me and she only ignored me...

"Okay let's take a break.." Our P.E teacher said...I go to Taemin and Sulli and they gave me a bottled water...

"Hyung? what's wrong with your performance? Do you have a problem?" Taemin asked...

"Nahhh you know what...? ahm Sulli sorry to say this hah... but I don't really enjoy my try-out when I hear the voice of Krystal..." I said with no regret...

"But oppa? Krystal is very lovely and beautiful girl...what's wrong with her? is there something wrong with Krystal?"Sulli backing up to Krystal...

"You know what...? I don't like Krystal so much... she was so irritating the way she act...ahh...she was so annoying for me.. "I said it and I don't care if someone would hear that...

END OF POV

 

KRYSTAL's POV

I was enjoying my practice on our pep squad when I saw Minho was staring at me...then I rolled my eyes and continue on our practice...

"Okay student let's start our try-out" there teacher said...then after their try-out I saw Minho was giving me a death glare...but I ignored him...may be he was irritated at me because of my voice...'well thanks to my loud voice because I made Minho distracted hahaha...'i said to my self with a smile...I saw him walking towards to Taemin and Sulli...they didn't know that I was listening to their conversation...

"Hyung? what's wrong with your performance? Do you have a problem?" Taemin asked him...

"Nahhh you know what...? ahm Sulli sorry to say this huh... but I don't really enjoy my try-out when I hear the voice of Krystal..."He said...

'Hahaha I am right I made him distracted...' I said to myself...

"But oppa? Krystal is very lovely and beautiful girl...what's wrong with her? is there something wrong with Krystal?"Sulli said...'Nice one Sulli your right...you are telling the truth...' I said again with a wide smile...

"You know what...? I don't like Krystal so much... she was so irritating the way she act...ahh...she was so annoying for me.. "Minho said loudly and everyone hear that...

"Yahhh you said what? I'm annoying and you don't like me? well I'm supposed to be the one who will said that to you...and now... I don't like you..."I said very angry...

"Hey guys chill...?"Taemin said...

"Shut up!!!" we both said in duet...

"And you also Minho... shut up..." I said with pointing him...

"Me? ahhh... you are the most annoying girl in this school I've ever met..." he said...

"What?" I said in brat tone...then Sulli grab my shoulder and Taemin also grab Minho to stop us from arguing...

"Aishhh... Sull what are you doing?" I asked her...

"Krystal...both of you may get in detention if we let you and Minho keep on fighting... and the worst is... you two will be suspended..."Sulli explained...

"Ahh that guy!!!..." I said in a low voice...

"Krystal...hurry up we have our next class right?.." Sulli said with a little bit shocked...

"So call Taemin now... " I replied...

END OF POV

 

MEANWHILE...

NOBODY's POV

"Hyung chill... okay? she is a girl beside she will never give up.."Taemin said...

"Yes... I know and that is the problem she is a girl a very annoying girl I really want to punch her ..." Minho said while they are walking away from Sulli and Krystal...

"Ahm... forget about it hyung? Just understand the girls because they have a different attitude may be some girls are annoying sometimes but they have also a good side...like my Buddie Sulli?"Taemin acclaim...

"Yahh... alright..alright.." Minho said and drank his bottled water...when suddenly Taemin's phone rang...and he answered it...

"Yes buddie?.." Taemin said...

"Taeminnie you need to go in our classroom we have our next class..." Sulli said..

"Ah... ok see you in class..? bye Buddie.." He said sweetly...

"Ok bye..." Sulli turn off her phone...

"Hyung I need to go..." Taemin said and tapped Minho's shoulder...

"Me too... so see you later..." Minho said and they go to their respective room...while Minho is walking he saw Amber in the Hall way...

"Oh Amber why you are here? I thought you are in classroom?..." Minho asked weirdly...

"Ahhh... our professor get mad at me and Key..." Amber said while they are walking..

"Why?..what happened to you and Key?" Minho asked again...

"As usual were fighting when you left dude..." Amber said and touch her hair...

"Hey Tomboy..."they heard someone say that behind...and they turn around and they saw Key...

"Oppps...?"Amber said and she hide in Minho's back...

"Tomboy don't hide at the back of my Best friend...?" Key said loudly...

"What's going on with the two of you guys..."Minho asked to them..

"She kicked my leg..."Key complain..

"Yes I do that..because you are trying to stole my first kiss..."Amber said and she hold Minho's shoulder so tight...

"Yahh I didn't know that you are a ert Tomboy hahaha..."Key laugh so hard...

"What so funny Gay..."Amber asked...

"I was trying to annoy you I never thought that you would think that I'm going to kiss you Tomboy... in your dreams...and you’re not my type... I don't like girls that looks like a man..."he said in a Diva tone...

"You bastard Gay with an ugly color pink scarf on your neck..."Amber shout...

"What did you say color pink is ugly..."Key will become more irritated at Amber because Amber insulted his favorite color...

"Yahh pink is totally ugly color.."Amber said loudly...

"Arghhhh... I'm going to kill you Miss tomboy..."and Key run to them but Minho stop Key..

"Stop it dude she is still a girl don't be mad at her..."Minho said while he is in between Amber and Key...but Minho remembered what he want to do to Krystal when they are fighting...and he think that he really want to hurt Krystal... so what he is saying...'But Amber is the opposite of Krystal so... Amber is the right girl that boys need to give her a respect..' He said to himself...

"Okay guys calm down let's go to our classroom were getting late..." Minho said and put around his two shoulder to Amber and Key...but Key and Amber was still staring each other Amber put her tongue out...And they reach their classroom...

 

AT JONGHYUN's CLASSROOM...

JONGHYUN's POV        

 

"Okay class we will have a short quiz...study the lesson first"our teacher said named Mrs. Park

"Ahh I think my brain will going to explode because of this lesson...Ahhh why I can’t understand this..." I said in a low voice...'I'm not going to study this lesson, it's so hard...'  I said to myself...Then Mrs. Park left us alone in our classroom...then I saw a beautiful girl who was sitting next to me...

"Hmmm...? Hi Miss? I'm Kim Jonghyun...nice to meet you..." then I grab her hand and kiss the top of it...I noticed that her face is blushing and become red...

'Ahh this girl is easy to get...I'm so lucky because God gave me a handsome face...'I said to myself with confident....then I started to flirt with her...and suddenly time passed Mrs. Park get back inside of our classroom and start our boring Quiz...

"Okay no. 1..."Mrs. Park said...and she mentioned the no.1 question...After 15 minutes it's done...

"Pass your paper..."Mrs.Park said....then she checked those paper while all of my classmate was busy on writing our . In the board...then Mrs. Park look at me..

"Mr. Kim are you done copying your assignment on your notebook..?"she asked and looking at me like a Witch...

"Uhmm Yes Mrs. Park I'm done..." I said with a fake smile... but the truth is I don't want to write it because I was too lazy to do it...then when Mrs. Park was done on checking...she mention our scores...

"Miss. Hwang, 15 points..Mr. Jung..9 points.." she keep on telling our scores...

"And the last Mr. Kim Jonghyun...0 points.. your the only one who got a 0 points...did you study the lesson?" she asked me...

"No..." I said arrogantly...

"Ahhh... what kind of brain do you have huh?"she said while pointing me..

"Of course like yours Mrs. Park?..." I said jokingly..and my classmates laugh...

"What Mr. Kim...???"she said very mad...

"I said I had a brain just like your's Ma'am" I said and I think Mrs. Park already getting mad at me...

END OF POV

 

LUNA's POV

"Uhmm... guys you can go in the Cafeteria.."I was organizing my things inside of my bag..

"Why??"Sulli asked while still reading a book as a review to their PRE-TEST tomorrow..

"Yeah Luna Unnie why? aren't you hungry?" Taemin said and he stood up and helping Krystal arranging the chair infront of their classroom...

"Ahh I think she's on a diet?" Krystal said jokingly and they lauhged...

"Hahaha, guys I need to go in Mrs. Park at the Faculty office...to bring this papers to her..."I was fixing my hair...

"Okay... we will just wait you in the Cafeteria until you come..." Taemin said and he pick his bag on his chair..then they go to the Cafeteria...

"Ohhh I forgot my book and those are heavy?..."I said while picking up the papers and my book on the table...I look on my bag and there is no space for my books...so I decided to bring it with the papers...

"Ahhh I'm so hungry..."I walking out of our classroom.... while I'm in the Hall Way... I saw the Arrogant guy Jonghyun staring at me... and he walked towards on me then...

"Hey blondie!!.." He said and winked at me again... I ignored him...

"Blondie need some help?.." He offered..

"What do you want?.."I said to him like a brat girl..

"All I want is to help you.. because you’r a girl..."he said like a gentlemen person but, in his face he looks like an arrogant guy... then I was shocked because he is very arrogant and I never thought that he want to help me... 'Luna what are you thinking maybe he only do this because he wants to impress you' I said to myself and I turn around at him and walk away from him..

"Hey Blondie? let me help you..."he begged on me...

"Will you please leave me alone..." I request to him...

"But.."and he try to get the papers and my book on me but all of this fell down on the floor...I take a deep breath and I pick up all of them...

"Ahmm sorry Blondie...Don't worry I'll help you.." He said...

"Arghhh I can do it on my own arrogant..." I shout at him...

"What arrogant? I just want to help you blondie and I'm not arrogant.. " he said...

"And will you please stop calling a blondie, I have a name..."I said very mad and I look him like a tiger...When I already pick all of it I stood up and walk away from that annoying guy...then I reach the faculty office gave to Mrs. Park our paper...After that I go to the Cafeteria because I'm really hungry...

END OF POV

 

NOBODY's POV

"Ahh.. I'm so hungry...I'm sure my dongseang's are in the Cafeteria now...so I better to go in there but I will go first to Amber..." Victoria said and put his hand on her tummy...

"Yahh ert girl are you hungry?" Onew asked and try to teased Victoria...

"Whatever 'Chicken Prince' don't bother me.."then Victoria walk out in their room then Onew went to Jonghyun's room...

"Hey bastard..!!" Onew said jokingly..

"Ohhh I'm hungry let's go to Minho and Key..."Jonghyun smiled at him...After a few minute's...

"Hyung!!!" Key shout when they saw Minho and Key...

"Oh.. there you are guys" Onew said happily...when his face get irritated when he saw Victoria came out from that classroom...

"Thank's Unnie for picking up me here..." Amber said and she gave a hug to Victoria...

"Uhhh stop being a kiddo Tomboy.."Key try to annoy Amber...

"Unnie did you hear something?.."Amber said and laugh...

"Arghh oh may she can't hear...Hey Tomboy will stop pretend like..."Amber raised her hand and say..

"Talk to the hand Diva" and Amber and Victoria got left...

"Aishh that Tomboy try to get me mad..." and Minho laugh..

"What Minho?"Key get mad...

"Ahhh guys stop it I'm hungry..."Jonghyun complain..

"By the way.. where is Taemin?"Onew asked..

"I got a text message from him and he is waiting for us on the Cafeteria.."Minho showed his cell phone...

"Ok then, let's go I'm too hungry.."Onew dragged his dongseang to the cafeteria...they entered to the Cafeteria and they look around to find Taemin....Then Taemin saw his Hyung's...

"Over here..." he was on the table of the girls... the girls saw the boys and they immediately get irritated to those boys except Sulli...

"Yahhh Hyungs over here..."Sulli was drinking her milk shake....

"Victoria vs Onew, Amber vs Key, Luna vs Jonghyun and Krystal vs Minho....they look each other like a devil..." Taemin said while looking to their hyung's and unnie's....

"Ahmm Taeminnie I think we have to do something..." Sulli suggested to Taemin...

"Ahhh" Taemin said while pointing his finger to his head...suddenly they go to the back of the counter and they push the the fire alarm button...

RINGGG.....RINGGG.....

Then all of the student was panicking and went outside of the Cafeteria... but the two groups was still in their position.... Taemin and Sulli was shocked because the two groups was still there and not moving they look so serious...

"I think our plan didn't work..."Sulli said while panicking.... she looked more afraid to those student outside the Cafeteria...

"Ahhh I will call my Dad.." Taemin said with a big smile on his face...

"I think that's a great idea" Sulli said and she winked at Taemin.... When Taemin was about to dial his father’s number….

“Girl’s lets go back to the dorm…” Victoria said while still looking at Onew…

“Guy’s lets go…” Onew said giving a fake smile to Victoria…

The two groups went to their respective dorms… they all walk together… silently… no one wants to speak…

 

 

 

AN: yah, how's the first two chapter...

hehehe

The WAR Beggins

SUBSCRIBE please....

comment please, i need an inspiration...