CHAPTER 5: The CONTEST

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

Everyone is gathering at the school gymnasium. This is the day that they waiting for… the day of the dance competition. Every group was preparing for the competition. All the participating groups are in their respective dressing rooms.

SHINEE’s DRESSING ROOM

“Whoahhh… I’m so nervous.” Onew said sweating hardly because of his nervousness. “Nahhh... Buy me a Chicken… please.” He added. The boys just laugh at him. They all know that chicken is the only thing that takes away his nervousness.

“Yah… Chicken addict… Stop thinking about chicken. Think about the contest.” Jonghyun nagged at him.

“Yah… I’m not a Chicken Addict.” Onew yawned.

“Yahhh… Stop shouting… Prepare yourself… The contest starts for an hour.” Miss Ma said reminding them. “Just go to the Gymnasium if you are done.” She added.

“Okay Miss Ma. We almost finish.” Key said to her.

“I’ll just go then. By the way… Nice costume. Hehe.” She winked at the boys before headed to the gymnasium.

 

F(x)’s DRESSING ROOM

“Vic, you look y with that dress.” Show Lo complemented her dress.

“I know!!!” Vic replied to him proudly.

“So… you really blacken your hair. You look y…” he said to Luna.

“Thanks oppa. By the way, do you have schedule after the contest.” Luna asked to him.

“Uhm… Yaup! I have something to do. Wae?”

“Uh-h… never mind.” She pouted and turn to the mirror and fix her hair.

“Yah… you look like a boy with that pants.” He nagged at his sister.

“It’s cool.” Amber coolly replied. “Why brother… Are you afraid that I’m going to be more handsome than you?” she joked.

“Aish… this kid… wear this blouse.” He handed a blue dress to her. After a few minutes. “Yah… are you guys ready? The contest starts for about 10 minutes. You guys are the fourth performer.” He explained.

“Whaaa… I’m so nervous.” Sulli sighed.

“Me too.” Krystal hold her hand.

 

AT THE SCHOOL THEATER…

“Omo… is that the SHINee boys? They all so hot.” A girl said as the boys passed at her. They are the first group who will be performing.

“Good luck.” Sulli patted Taemins back. Jonghyun gave Luna a winked. Krystal rolled her eye when Minho glanced at her.

“Thanks buddy…” he hugged Sulli before went to stage.

“Our First performer… Please give a round of applause to… SHINEE!!!” the hosts said as the whole theater was filled with scream and claps… Onew and Key sighed before go to stage.

“Good luck!” Alan patted their back.

“Thanks Hyung…” Key said and takes a glance to Amber who is standing beside Alan and Victoria.

 

SHINEE

VICTORIA’s POV

Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun

My eyes were automatically focused on the stage when they start singing… ‘Wooow… that DUBU has a good voice…’. I said in my mind… I know that I really hate that boy, but right now I feel like I saw the different person. He was so amazing while singing…

 ‘Omo… why are you staring at him Vic… aish… get your eyes off him.’ but my eyes wasn’t listening. That DUBU smirked at me. Why is he smirking…

piharyeogo aesseo bwado

What are he smirking for? Aishhh… that DUBU… you’re dead… Then he walk toward me and pinch my chin… the audience scream become louder… ‘is he teasing me?... sorry it won’t work.’ I gave him a fake smile.


Geobujocha hal su eopneun

Aishhhh… whats up with this bastard. No one can pinch my chin like this except for my Calvin. I will punch him later. You better get ready DUBU… I feel my face become hotter…

“Unnie you’re blushing.” Krystal and Sulli tease me while pinching my cheecks.

“Shut up!” they just laugh at me…

End of POV
 

nege gadhyeobeorin na
 

LUNA’s POV

We were teasing Victoria unnie because she was blushing at Onew oppa’s sudden action. They look cute. Our unnie found her counterpart. Then that Dino start singing his part… ‘oh… I never thought that he can sing… he has a nice voice… ahhh… what I am thingking.’
 

Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala

The girls were screaming and shouting their names… I know that they popular but I didn’t thougth that that Dino was that popular. He winked at me while singing the line…


Her whisper is the Lucifer

He keep on teasing the girl audience and winked at everyone…

“He’s such a playboy…” I muttered and rolled my eyes, then Amber unnie turned to me.

“You said something Luna?” She curiously asked.

“Huhhh? Ani…”

The Lucifer

His voice keeps on echoing inside my head. ‘What’s up with you Luna?’ I excuse myself and went to the comfort room.

End of POV
 

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge


Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer
Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui mabeobeun Lucifer
Dagaseomyeon neoneun machi cheonsa gadeun eotgullo
Nareul saneun iyura malhago, malhago

 

AMBER’s POV
“Unnie you okay?” Sulli worrieddy asked while waving her hand in front of my face that made me back to the reality. I was just stunned at that SHINee’s performance, especially Key. I never thought that he can sing like that. He look so manly in the stage. ‘Ahh… what’s up with me… do I started falling for that Diva?..’

“NOOO!!! It can’t be.” I shout. Thankfully that the screaming and the sound system was too loud.

“Why are you shouting?” my brother nagged at me. Why he become a nagger now, it’s that DIVA’s fault. He better not hang out with Key everyday.

“I didn’t!” I nervously replied.
Neoreul cheoeum bwasseul ddae ssalbeun sungan meomchweobaryeotji

“He really can sing…” my brother complemented that Diva.

“Yeah… he really can sing.” I whispered to myself.

“So you praised him now?” my stupid brother heard me. I just ignored him.

“KEYYY!!!!” a girl behind me shout that Diva’s name. I rolled my eyes and put my hand in my ears. They’re so annoying.


Nuga machi nae simjangeul Ggwan jwin chae nohji anhneun geotcheoreom

“I’d better follow Luna at the comfort room?” I said to my bandmates and went to the comfort room. I can see a smirked in that Diva’s face when I glanced at him.

End of POV

Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic.

SULLI’s POV
“Taeminnie…” I shout his name when they dance his favorite part. He smiled at me and I felt my face become hotter.

Naman barabwa modeun ge, ge, ge, ge, ge, ge niga jungsim
 

“You surely like him.” Krystal whispered to me.

“W-what?” I asked her.

“Don’t deny it Sull, you’re obvious!” she smirked and patted my back.

“You think?” Krystal just nodded and smilingly cheers for Taeminnie.

“Taemin oppa… your snowhite are wat---” I stopped her.

“Krys… you don’t need to say it to the world.” I gave her a tiger look. ‘Omo, I’m blushing badly now.’

End of POV

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda

“Owww… that Beast can Rap.” I felt my right eyebrow rise. Sulli got a change for revenge.

“Krys… don’t tell me you’re falling for Minho oppa.” She tease me.

“Ahhhh…. MINHOOO… Sarangheyo..” A girl shouted that caught their attention.

“Aishhh… what they saw in that BEAST…” I rolled my eyes. Sulli’s smile widend.

“You jealous?” she teases me.

“Shut up… I’m not--”

“Yiiii… Our maknae is in love…”

“Yahhhh, will you please stop teasing me. I’m not in love… It’s just…i- I’m irritated with those annoying girls. Aishhh…” I nagged at her. She just continue laughing.

“Yah- Don’t nagged at me like that… I’m older than you.” she nagged at me.

“Just a month.” I said to her.


Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae" ran mal

My eyes pined on that BEAST. ‘Yah… Krys… stop looking at him. What are you-… Aishh.’ That BEAST really a good rapper. ‘Omo, he so cute.’ I never noticed that I am smiling now. Whats happening to me. ‘I’m falling for him…’ I was shocked with my own thought. ‘No… I’m not… He’s my enemy…’ I slightly slap my face.


Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda

He took a glance at me then the girls gave me an ‘Oww’ look. ‘Jealous much???’ I look at them with my most bratt look.

End of POV
 

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde


Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic


Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer

NOBODY’s POV

“Whoah… I felt nervous…” Victoria wiped her sweating hand.

“It’s okay unnie…” Sulli put her hand around Victoria’s shoulder.

“Whoahhh… You guys are so Daebak.” Show praise the SHINee boys when they got out of the stage.

“Thanks Hyung.” Onew gave him a hug.

“What a GAY??” Victoria blurted out that made them laugh.

“Yahhh.. Who’s--”

“Yah… Chill… She’s a girl.” Onew stopped by Leeteuk.

 

“Hyung… Aishh.” Victoria meronged him.

The EXO boys were the next performer followed by the SNSD girls. They felt nervousness when the 4 Minute girls were performing. They are the fourth group who will perform.

“Yahhh.. Where are Luna and Amber? We’re going to perform in a minute.” Victoria worriedly asked.

“They’re at the comfort room…” Sulli said.

“Call them---”

“We’re here!” Amber said when they got back to the waiting area.

“Yahhh… Toria… why are you staring at me when I am performing?” Onew started teasing the fx leader.

“Are you dreaming Dubu?...” Victoria asked in annoyingly.

“Tomboy, are you nervous now… I’m sure you will loss… hahaha.” Key try to irritate Amber.

“You better watch out Diva… You will eat your words later…” she replied.

“Whoahhh… Goodluck.” He added.

“Are you interested in me?” Minho said to Krystal. She frankly laughs.

“What made you think that?” She asked.

“Coz… you’re eyes pinned on me when I am rapping.” He coolly said.

“You wish.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

The 4 Minute girls finished their performance, its finally their turn… The MC called them.

“Okay, May I call our fourth group… they really have a unique group name…” the MC started. “Please give a round of applause to… F(x)…” the audience started cheering for them.

“Goodluck Buddie…” Taemin patted Sulli’s back.

“Thanks Taeminnie.” She happily said.

“Do your best Blondie, I’m only here.” Jjong waved to Luna.

“Shut up DINO.” She said to him.

“Goodluck!!!” Show and Key said to Amber in duet. She just nodded.

 

F(X)

JONGHYUN’s POV

“Whoah, my ‘BLONDIE’ baby is jjang.” I was surprised that she can sing. She has a good quality of voice. I can’t wait to have a duet with her.

Isori deullyeo

She took a glance at me… I sweetly smiled at her… hahaha… She can’t resist looking at me.
 

Yeogi meotjin sunyeo shinsabundeul neomchyeo
 

“Go BLONDIE…” I shout to caught Show Hyungs attention… ‘ahhh… is he interested to my BLONDIE?... he keep on looking at Luna. Aishh…’ I cheered for her loudly. ‘Hehehe, not bad, I caught her attention.’

“Hyung… You’re so obvious!” Key nagged at me.

“I’m just supporting them.” I said as an alibi.

“Liar!!!” Taemin and Key said unison. Show hyung chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t worry… She’s totally yours.” He said to me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I know your jealous at me when I’m with her.” He explained. ‘Owright… BUSTED. But thanks...’

Banjjak beonjjeok Sound oneul Style joheungeol
 

I can’t stop smiling to myself. ‘Whoooh… I don’t have a rival to her.’

End of POV

MINHO’s POV

I was talking with Leeteuk sunbae and I didn’t notice that the f(x) was already performing.

Jeo teibeul araero

“Oh… I never noticed that Jessica’s sister has a sweet voice.” He said to me.

“Huh? That ‘BRATT’?” I said to him.

“Uhuh… I always saw her at the village, and that girl is really sweet.” He added while enjoying watching her.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Wae? Why are you so mad at her?” he asked me with a teasing smile.

“I’m not mad at her… I just so annoyed when she’s around.” I explained.

“You like her Dong saeng!!” he tease me.

“ANI… there’s no way of liking her…”

“Watch your word Dongsaeng… I won’t be surprised when you fall for her.” He continued teasing me… ‘Hahahaha… that’s the last thing in this world that going to happen.’ I surely said to my mind. ‘But what if it happens?’ I’ve got a little bit confused. ‘Nahhh, it won’t happen of course.’


Geunyeo haendeubaek sogedo gadeuk neomchyeo (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

But I keep on watching at her while she’s performing. I keep on thingking of what sunbae said.

End of POV
 

TAEMIN’s POV

I was shocked when I watching F(x)’s performance. I was Sulli’s bestfriend since gradeschool but I never know that she was a good dancer. She really has a flexible body. Why she keep those things from me. ‘Ahhh… I really never completely know her.’ She smiled at me while performing. I waved at her to give my support.

Olji, jarhae, geurae, nareul ttara hanbeon deo gaja)

“Whoahhh… She can sing???” I blurt out.

“You never know her talent?” Heechul sunbae asked me.

“She never showed her talent before…” I explained. He just nooded.

“Sulli is really cute upstage!!” he said while cheering for my Buddie. ‘Wait, is he interested to her?’ I asked in my mind.

“Dongsaeng you’re jjang…” he keep on cheering for her and Sulli waved at him. ‘Huuuh… why are you waving at him buddie… I know that he’s our sunbae but-… hey… why I am like this…’ I never notice that I’m looking at Heechul sunbae like an enemy.

“Jealous boy!” Onew hyung patted my back.

“Huhhh?” he chuckled.

End of POV

 

ONEW’s POV

I was enjoying watching the jealous boy Taemin… ‘Haha… our maknae is inlove.’ I said to myself.

“Hey taemin are you inlove in your best friend?” I asked to him seriously.

“”Ahhh MOLLA…” he looks irritated at me. Then I look at f(x), I can’t deny that f(x) are really a good group. They have flexible members and a good singer’s too.

Ape dwie yeopedeul ssauji malgo ta

“Oww?” that Toria caught my attention.

“Why hyung?” Taemin asked me curiously.

“A-ahhhniyo…” isaid to him.


Ije dwaetda junbi wallyo

I never notice that I am enjoying watching that Toria Girl. ‘She is really good at dancing.’ I complemented her.

End of POV
 

(Now everybody says:)
LA LA ireoke chA, chA chA ro AH!
Shinnandagoya, lacha lacha tata
Noraereul ttara sumdo ttara shwio (Now everybody)
Neomu shwipji nareul ttara, baby
C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby come on
C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby come
C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby come on
(Krystal: Ijjarithan neukkim ttara gaja)

 

KEY’s POV

“They’re jjang.” Jjong hyung said to me clapping his hands. I chuckled.

“You’re only praising that Blondie hyung.” I said to him.

“Of course…” he proudly said.

Come come come come on baby

‘Why that tomboy glancing at me?’ I cheekily smiled knowing that she was looking at me… ‘Baby? What if I later…’ I devily smiled and watch her rapping part.

Just move to the beat, It ain't that hard
Heat's rising up, Party's just begun
You don't have to be afraid, I'll show you how
Say it with me now, LA chA TA TA

“Why she’s so gorgeous while doing the rap?” I asked to myself.

“I don’t know.” Jjong hyung said to me.

“What?” I curiously asked. ‘Did I say it loud?’

“You like that Tomboy right?” he added.

“Ani… you’re insane.” I chuckled.



Going all night so live it up
Go with the music and have some fun
Put it on repeat, This is how we groove
Come on everybody, Show them how we do!

“You’re really enjoying the performance.” He teased me.

“Stop teasing me hyung.” I nagged at him.

End of POV

After the fx performance, the 2PM boys followed, then MBLAQ, Infinity, Wonder Girls, After School, Kara and so on. After the performance of all groups, it was finally the announcement of top five groups.

“Okay… I will announce the Top 5 groups, are you guys ready?” The MC asked the audience. The audience started screaming their favorite group’s name.

“The first group was…” the MC starts. “… 4 Minute… congratulations Girls.” 4 Minute Girls came up on the stage and give a 90-degrees bow to the audience.

“It’s time to announce the second group… Congratulations to the… Shining SHINee boys.” They excitedly came up to the stage. Onew happily thank the judges. The MC’s announce the third group which was the Kara and then the fourth group which was 2PM.

“And now the last group that will complete the list… Congratulations, you made it girls… Please come on stage…”

All the remaining groups got nervous. Victoria holds Sulli’s hand shakily. Amber coolly standing next to Krystal and her brother but deep inside she was so nervous.

“Please come here on stage… ”

 

“F(x)!!!” the girls jump in happiness and hugged Show Lo.

“Congratulations girls, you made it…” he said to the girls.

“Thank you Brother.” Amber said to her brother before going up to stage.

 

“Okay… Congratulations to you guys. You will be performing next week for the final round… Thank you for watching. Have a good day…”