CHAPTER 3: SHINEE & FX

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

GIRL’s DORM

“Aissshhh… that boy is getting my nerve…” Victoria said, throwing her things onto her bed, the four girls follow’s her into the room.

“They all insane…” Kystal said upset.

“Especially Key… that DIVA is such…. Aaahhhh…. I don’t know…” Amber said lying on Krystal’s bed.

“That Dino is giving me a head ache…” Luna is look more upset than Krystal…

“Who’s DINO?” the four girls ask curiously…

“That DINOSOUR Jonghyun! He’s irritating me.” Luna add

“Girl’s chill… why don’t we eat… to forget those stressful things… ” Sulli’s trying to comfort her roommates…

“Much better.I want Pizza.” Amber said excitedly.

“Aishhh… Pizza? I want Ramen…” Luna said…

“Okay, I’ll order both…”Sulli said and dial the number of Fast food restaurant near the dorm…

 

AT BOY’s DORM…

“I can’t believe I encounter that Toria Girl…” Onew said when they enter in their dorm..

“Chill hyung…” Taemin said trying to comfort Onew.

“Aishhh… That Brat Krystal is so…. Ahhh…. Irritating...” Minho throws his bag to his bed…

“Yahhh… don’t just throw your bag like that… put that in your closet.” Key nag at him then he follow quickly. “Aishhhh…” Key said when Amber suddenly pop up in his mind… they almost kiss…

“Why Hyung…?” taemin asked curiosly.

“Nothing…” Key replied to Taemin then he went to his room and took a shower.

“Hey, Taemin… You’re a friend of Ms. Blondie right?” Jonghyun whispered to Taemin while pulling him into the sofa.

“Who’s Blondie? Luna?” He asked then Jonghyun just nodded. “Yaup, why? Are you interested in her?” he added.

“Well…” taemin cut Jonghyun’s words…

“Hyung, goodluck…” Taemin laugh at him.

“What? W-what do you mean by goodluck?” Jonghyun getting more curious about Luna.

“Well, she’s just like… not into boys before…” he was surprise to the fact that Luna has never ever had a boyfriend. “So I will be the first… in case.” he adds. He went to their room and took a bath.

 

 

NOBODY’s POV

Three weeks just passed after that incident in the cafeteria… boys and girls avoiding each other except Sulli, Taemin, Krystal, and Luna…

 

The girls were in their way to school when Jessica gets their attention… “Hey girls, there you are… I want to give you this.” Jessica gave them a paper.

“What’s this?” Victoria asked.

“Well, you know, our school’s foundation celebration will be next month… Mr. Lee Soo Man agreed to have a sing and dance competition, it will be great if you guys will join.” She explained.

“Is it a group competition?” Krystal asked her sister.

“Yaup, and you guys are perfect for this competition.” Jessica added.

“Well are there many students who will join?” Luna asked excitedly.

“Uhm, yeah… By the way, Onew’s group will join too. Are you guys going to participate?” She said looking to Victoria.

“Hell yeah..” Amber shouts.

“Okay then, the mechanics of the competition will be explained later at the assembly. If you guys have questions, just call me.”

“Uhmm.. what will be the prize if we won?” Sulli asked excitedly.

“You will be the endorser of SM High. You will shoot a commercial. Okay guys, just look for me for the registration. See you later at the assembly. Bye..”

“Bye Unni…” they said unison.

 

AT THE SCHOOL GARDEN

“Guys I know already the name…” Jonghyun excitedly run to the boys.

“What?” They asked curiously…

“Make sure it’s not .” Key said to him in a Divaish tone.

“No, you will like it…”

“Then…” they wait for Jonghyun to speak.

“Tadaaaa…” then Jonghyun show the paper with the caricature of them. They all shocked when they saw the paper.

“Whaaat?” O.o Key shout.

“Yuckkk” Minho said pointing to the paper.

“O my GOD, are you insane?” Taemin said to him.

“The GLITTER BOYS, ahhhh… it’s so ugly.” Onew said trying to hold his laugh.

“Why? It’s the most UNIQUE name of the group.” Jonghyun defense his work.

“Well, I like the drawing but not the name. The whole campus will laugh at us if we use that name.” Key commented to Jonghyun’s work.

“What?… it’s better than ‘CHICKEN BOYS’ of Onew Hyung.” They laugh at Onew. “Wait, I knew. Glitters are always shining… ohh.. ‘Shining Boys’, w-wait… what if….” Jonghyun stop, the boys are moving closer to him still waiting.

“What…” they said impatiently…

“SHY….”

“Shy….” The boys repeat what Jonghyun said.

“SHINEE..” Jonghyun said proudly.

“Ohhh… I like that name…” Key agreed to him.

“Well, its not that bad…” Minho said then back to his original position.

“Okay.. SHINEe… I’ll go for that. Now we need to assign the position of each other.” Then Onew started to assign his group mates. “Jjong, you will be the lead singer, then Taemin you will be the main dancer. Then Minho, you can rap right?” Minho just nooded. “Then you will be the rapper.”

“What about me?” Key complained.

“What’s your talent Key?” Onew said jokingly.

“Well… I can dance… I can sing… and I can rap… you know, I am the Almighty Key, I can do everything… and-“

“Okay okay… you can do whatever you want.” Onew Said to him.

“What about you hyung.” Taemin turned to Onew.

“Well, I’m the older… so I will be the LEADER.”

“What?” they said unison.

“Oppsss…. Objections  are not allowed.” Onew grinned at them.

 

 

AT THE MUSIC ROOM

 

“Girls, we have to think for our group name. Do you have suggestions?” Victoria asked the girls. Sulli was playing the piano, Krystal was fixing her make-up, Amber was playing her rubix cube and, Luna was answering some Math problems.

“5 Minutes.” Sulli said with a sweet smile.

“What, you have no originality, it’s like the group 4 Minute.” Krystal nagged at her.

“Okay, what about Gangstah Girls?” Amber suggested.

“It’s too boyish… we’re not gangster anyway.” Victoria said to her.

“It’s cool…” Amber said to herself pouting her lips.

“Girls what about… ‘PRETTY GIRLS’?” Krystal said.

“Yahhh… it’s too girly, try to think something UNIQUE. Pretty Girls? That .” Amber nag at Krystal…

“Yahhh stop nagging at me. I’m just kidding.” Krystal said to Amber, then continue fixing her make-up.

“Aha… what about FANTASTIC GIRLS?” Victoria turned to them.

“Were not going to save the world unni. That sounds like a super hero name.” Sulli said to her and sit beside Luna. “Unnie, can you teach me how to solve this problem?” Sulli gave her notebook to Luna.

“Okay, what’s this. Ohhh… it’s very simple… you have a given value of X which is 3… then you will substitute the value of X.” Luna explained to Sulli. The three other girls are still thinking of what will be the group’s name.

“Okay, then… where did I substitute this?”

“There, the equation are already given, f(x)=3x + 2. Then wait… wait… F of x.?” Luna stopped.

“What’s wrong unni, you do not know the answer?” Sulli asked to her.

“I know exactly what will be our group name.” Luna shout.

“What?” they asked excitedly.

“F(X)!”

“F(x)?” they asked weirdly. “A mathematical function?” Krystal asked.

“Why f(x)? we’re not going to join in a Math competition.” Amber complained.

“Wait. Wait. Wait girls, lemme finished first.” Luna stopped them from complaining. “F stands for FUNCTION GIRLS and X refers to our different personality. It’s a unique name. So, what do you think girls?” she explained.

“Wow, that so unique unni. I like that.” Krystal hug her.

“Its fine with me.” Victoria said.

“You’re a genius Luna. That’s a great name.” Amber complemented her.

“Well thanks to me.” Sulli complemented herself.

“Why you?” Krystal turn to her.

“Well, that’s because of my assignment.” She said proudly.

“OUR assignment.” Krystal and Luna corrected her.

“Okay, enough. Let’s start assigning girls. Luna you will be the lead singer, Krystal will join you. Then Sulli were going to do the choreography, then Amber, you’ll do the rap.” Victoria said and they all agreed. Then they go to the cafeteria to grab a lunch.

“Go… F(X)!” they do a high five. They laugh when they notice that all the students are staring at them. Then the SHINEE boys came…

 

“What? F(x)? Are you guys going to join in a Math Quiz?” Key said then the boys laugh except Taemin.

“Shut your mouth MOUSE.” Amber shout at Key.

“No! you shut your mouth, LIZARD!” Amber replied to her.

“F(x). Who created that name? Maybe an old fashioned nerd.” Jonghyun laugh.

“Stop laughing DINO. I created that name. Now, will you please go back to JURASIC period.” Then Onew and the girls laugh at him.

“Oww… sorry Babe.” Jonghyun winked at her. Luna gave him an ‘Ewww’ look.

“So you guys going to join the competition?” Taemin ask Sulli.

“Yaup… good luck to our groups.” Sulli give a sweet smile to him.

“Ahhh… I’m starving. Let’s go grab some chicken.” Onew put his arm in Jonghyun and Key’s shoulder. Then he give a Merong to Victoria. Then Victoria let her right eyebrow up.

Minho rolled his eyes when he saw Krystal still looking at herself at the mirror. “Aishh, such a BRAT girl.” He murmured.

“What?” Krystal turned to him.

“Don’t talk to me Brat.” he replied.

“You’re the one who talked to me BEAST.” She said waiving her mirror in her right arm.

“Aishh…” he said then Taemin pull him to their table.

“He’s such a BEAST.” Then Minho gave her a death glare.

 

The girls finished their lunch then they proceed to the school theater for the assembly. After a few minutes the boys follow. The assembly started at exactly 1:00 pm. They registered first before they enter at the theater. The girls sat at the right side of the theater, and the boys at the left. Taemin waved at the girls, the girl’s just smile to him. Miss Ma Hae Ri, who is responsible for the event explain the mechanics of the contest. “Okay we have 15 groups registered.” She started. “Each of the group will perform two songs. You will compose your own songs. We will choose five groups at the elimination round, then the five groups who will be chosen will compete for the tittle. We will give you one month for the preparation. So are you guys excited for the competition?” she asked the students.

“Yeah…” all the student said unison.

“Well the winner of this event will going to shoot a commercial for our academy.”

“Whooooow…” the student screamed excitedly.

“And one more thing, a week after the competition, we will choose 5 pairs who will be going to perform before the pageant night. And Mr. Lee Taemin, please come here at the stage.” Then Taemin stood up and went to the stage. The SHINEE boys cheer for him.

“On behalf of your father, Mr. Lee Soo Man, we want to request you a special Song number to Serenade all the candidates, is it okay with you?”

“Ohhh…” then he look at Sulli. She gives him thumbs up.

“Say yes… whoooow.” The SHINEE boys keep on teasing him.

“Well yeah, why not?” he smiled.

“Then now, we will choose 5 pairs… ” Eunyuk gave the two boxes to Miss Ma. “Okay the first one is…” then she shake the box and pick one paper. “Ohhh… It’s Mr. Choi Minho…” The SHINEE boys . “Well, Mr. Choi Come here at the Stage.” He went to stage. “Now, who wants to be Mr. Choi’s partner?” Many girls screamed and raise their hand. “Wow, there so many girls who wants to be your partner. Ohh.. I will pick now…” then she pick one piece of paper at other box. “Please come here on stage… Miss…” the girls screamed excitedly… “Jung SooJung.”

“What?” Krystal was so shocked. “Why me?” then she look at Minho. He was shocked too.

“Krys… just stand up…”Jassica nagged at her. Sometimes her sisters look like a monster.

“Aishh… okay okay…” she just stood up and went to stage.

“Okay… let see who will be the second pair… please come here on stage Mr… Lee Jinki.” Onew smiled widely and went to stage. He gave a little punch to Minho.

“And your partner… Miss…oh she has a Chinese name, what is the pronunciation of this? Onew can you call your partner?” Miss Ma gave him the microphone and the piece of paper.

“My partner is… S-so-song Qian..? What? That Toria girl will be my partner?” Onew wide smile suddenly faded.

“Oh my… what’s wrong in this world?” Victoria murmured. Then she stood up and went to stage…

“Go Vic unni…haha.” Amber cheer for her.

“Now the next pair… oh it’s you Eunyuk…” then he went up to stage. “And your partner is…Choi Jinri… oh she’s not able to join because she’s one of the pageant’s candidates. I will pick another one… please come here Miss… Jessica Jung.” She went up to stage and waved at her fellow students.

“The next pair is… Mr. Kim Jonghyun… come here with your partner… Ms. Park Sunyoung…” Jonghyun smiled and held his hand to Luna. Then she stood up and pass Jonghyun, she went up to stage on her own. Jonghyun just follow her.

“Now we need only one pair… Who wants to be the last pair?”

“Meeee…” students said unison except Key and Amber.

“Unni I hope you will be the last one.” Sulli chase Amber.

“Stop it Sulli, I don’t want to join in that crazy thing.” Amber just said to her.

“Hyung, I’m sure you will be the last one.” Taemin said to Key.

“Shut up Taem…” He said in a diva tone.

“The last pair… You’re the lucky guy… Mr… Kim Kibum…”

“What the hell!” he murmured to himself. Then he lazily went up to stage.

“Then let’s see who’s your lucky Princess.” Then she shake the box and pick one piece of paper. “Come here on the stage Lucky Princess… Ms. Amber Josephine Lui…” Miss Ma smiled at her. She was so shocked.

“W-wait… she’s not a Princess, she’s a Prince.” Key complained.

“Aishh… I don’t want to be his partner.” Amber shouted. Then Victoria gave her a death glare.

“Amber Josephine Lui. You will come up here or I will pull you from your sit?” Victoria gave her a tiger look. Then she just stood up and went to stage.

“Oh my God… She’s so handsome to be a girl.” Amber heard someone shouted it. She just smiled at the girl.

“What a Tomboy.” She heard Key whispered to himself.

“Just shut up. You DIVA.” She whispered to him.

“Now we have five pairs, we will give you the songs that you were going to perform.” Then Miss Ma gave them the CD’s. “Well goodluck to all of you guys. Thankyou for coming today.”

 

 

 

AN: guys sorry for the long wait...

hope you like this chap...

hehehe...

thank uou for subscribing tomy story...