CHAPTER 11: I’m Not a CHICKEN MANIAC

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

“Aishhh… One hour late? That Lizard is so dead.” Key impatiently said waiting for Amber outside the mall. They supposed to meet at exactly 12:00, and now it’s already 1:00 pm. He dialed Amber’s number.

“Yahhh… where are you now?” Key shouted at the phone.

“I’m on the way… Aishhh.” Amber shouted back.

“You’re already one hour late. You better get ready. I’ll punish you.” he threaten her before he end the call. ‘Why I am waiting for her anyway? Weird…’ After ten minutes…

“Mouse…” Amber shouted catching her breath.

“Why are you late?” Key inquired.

“What do you want?” She asked instead of answering him.

“I want to watch a movie.”

“Why don’t you watch on your own?” She rolled her eye. “Or ask your girlfriend.” She added in a low voice, but Key heard it.

“I don’t have one.”

“H-huh?” Amber asked oddly.

“I don’t have a girlfriend to ask for a date.” Key said.

“Ahhhh…” Amber secretly hit her head lightly. ‘Stupid Amber. W-wait… DATE?’

“Waeyo? Are you jealous?” He .

“Ha ha… so funny.”

“Let’s go…” Key take a hold of her hand and dragged her inside. Amber stunned as she feel sudden electricity flowed in her arm caused by Key’s hold. ‘Omo… What’s this feeling?’

“Hey… Em-beo, are you okay?” Key worriedly asked, waiving his hand in front of her face.

“H-huh? N-nae.” She said. Key just nodded and left her for a moment to buy a ticket.

 

 

 

GYM…

“Oppa… how’s my performance?” Yuri asked as she grabbed the towel from Minho.

“Uhhh—Y-you’re totally g-great. Yeah great.” Minho didn’t know what to say to her because he really didn’t watch her performance. He was watching Krystal for the whole time.

“Liar!” Yuri playfully punched his shoulder. “You’re not watching.” She added and sat next to him.

“Is Krystal always like that?” he blurted out.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked curiously.

“She’s always cold to everyone except for her friends.”

“No… She’s a nice girl.” Yuri said to him. Minho just looked at her. “You will like her once you know her.” She added.

“How can I know her if she’s not giving me a chance?” Minho asked again.

“Because you’re not nice to her.” Yuri chuckled as Minho let out a sigh. “Wait… I’m getting jealous. Don’t tell me you’re interested at my dongsaeng.” Yuri gave him a suspicious look.

“Ani… I’m just… curious.” Minho explained.

“Well, I admit that she’s really pretty.” Yuri commented.

“Yeah right.” Minho looked at Krystal who is now with her sister Jessica. “She’s pretty.” He whispered. Thanks to God that Yuri was not paying attention.

“Ahhh… Babe I have to go. I remember I have important things to discuss with Heechul oppa. See you later.” She said and grabbed her things. “Bye babe.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and left.

Minho enjoyed himself watching the Jung sisters. Jessica was teaching Krystal some steps. He laugh everytime Jessica nagged at Krystal when she got the steps wrong. Krystal sister as she intentionally dancing the wrong steps. He smiled to himself everytime he saw Krystal laughing at her sister. At this time, he found himself wanting to be friend with her. He wanted to protect her from the mean girls. He wanted to laugh along with her. He wanted to be close to her. He realized that his hate for her was already gone.

 

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

“Krys… are you sure about the Part Time Job matter?” my sister asked me as we take a break from rehearsing.

“Nae… I guess it’s time for me to earn money on my own.” I explained. Well it’s not that I want to be an independent, I don’t want my parents scolding me for spending their money for shoes, bags, accessories, ect. I’m sure they will cancel my credit card soon if I continue this weird hobby of mine (Shopping). At least from now on I will use my own money.

“Are you already found a job?”

“Yes… at the coffee shop near the school.” I said to her so she’s not going to worry for me that much.

“Just behave yourself at work. Don’t be a short temper.” She acted like our Umma sometimes. I just nodding and pretending that I was listening at her long reminder. That’s my sister. But I really love her. Finally, after almost fifteen minutes, she finished. We fixed ourselves and went to the locker room.

End of POV

 

 

“This movie is so Jjang… I gonna watch this again.” Key said after they finished watching the movie. They went to the nearest fastfood chain and ordered pizza. “I like the way he stole a kiss from the girl…” Key continued as they eat their pizza. Amber suddenly blushed when she remembered their kiss. ‘Aishh, why I keep on thinking about that?’ she lightly smacked her head. Actually Amber cannot relate on what Key was saying as she only stares at him for the whole time inside the cinema.

“Yah, are you listening?” Key nudged her. Amber just nooded. ‘Ahhh… what’s happening to me…’ Key weirdly looked at her.

“Aishhh… I’m talking to the pizza I guess.” Key mumbled.

“I’m listening…”

“If you are listening, then what I said to you?”

“You’re t-talking abouuut the m-movie?” she’s not sure about what she said.

“That was a million hours ago. What I’m saying is…” he paused.

“What?” Amber looked at him… Waiting for him to continue. ‘Should I ask her? Maybe next time, she will only laugh at me.’ he thought.

“Forget about it.”

“You’re weird…”

 

 

VICTORIA’s POV

‘Ahhh… I’m so nervous.’ It was our third day of this faked marriage life but I feel that it was only our first day. I can’t take my nervousness away everytime the camera focused on me.

“Yahh Toria, the Director was calling you.” Onew nudge at me. This Dubu is the other reason why I hate this play. He always pissed me off everytime he intentionally do things that will cause my part become hard for me.

“Nae director-nim?” I turn to the director.

“We’re going to the beach this afternoon to take some scene there.” I became excited. “But for now, we’re going to the department store and you will buy some things that you will be needed for the beach.”

“Can we buy chicken?” Onew asked. ‘Huh? Seriously?’ This was the seventh times I heard chicken from him this day.

“It’s up to you.” Director-nim said and we headed to the department store.

End of POV

 

“Buy all the things that you will be needed for the overnight shooting.” The PD said to them.

“Overnight?” the two said unison.

“Dae. Palli. We don’t have all day for this scene.” Then they took the cart and started to grab all the things that they need for the beach.

“I need shampoo.” Victoria said and pulled the cart from Onew.    

“Let’s go buy the chicken first.” Onew pulled her and she just glared at him.

“I want the Nuggets, Chicken wings, the legs…” Onew continuously said as the department store staffs weirdly look at them.

“Why don’t you buy the whole chicken?” Victoria rolled her eyes.

“Great idea. Give me one whole chicken.” He said and the staffs do so.

“Such a CHICKEN MANIAC…” Victoria murmured.

“I’m not a Chicken Maniac. Just a Chicken lover.” Onew said to her.

“Whatever.”

After the staff gave them Onew’s chicken, the director gave them the money to pay for it. They enter to the van and headed to the next location.

“It’s going to be a long ride. You can sleep if you want, we will wake you up when we arrived.” One of the staff said to them.

“We’re okay ajushi.” Onew said to them and pulled his ipod from his bag. He plug the earphone and started to sing along the music while Victoria was busy texting her dongsaengs.

“Yahhh… stop singing. Aishhh, you’re so annoying.” Victoria nagged but Onew cannot hear her. “Aishhh…” then she pulled the other earphone from his ear and plug into hers.

“Yahhhh…” Onew shouted at her but she ignored him. They got bored along the ride so Onew decided to joke.

“Noona, why does the chicken cannot fly high?” he said to the staff.

‘Even in his jokes, he has chicken?’ Victoria rolled her eyes. The staffs weirdly look at Onew.

“I don’t know. Why?” one of the staff asked.

“Because… He’s a chicken. Hahahaha.” He laughed at his own joke. Then after few seconds, the staff laughed, not at his joke, they laughed at him.

“Hahaha… You’re such a funny kid.” The driver said to him. Victoria weirdly looked at Onew and decided to sleep and not to listen at his corny jokes.

Onew continuously make the staff laugh but suddenly he felt a head fall on his shoulder. It was Victoria. “Eh? She fell asleep at my jokes?” then he fixed his position and placed his sweater over her. The staff took this moment of them. After a few minutes, he fell asleep and his head was leaning on hers. The staff enjoyed themselves watching them and stayed quite along the ride.

 

SCHOOL GARDEN…

“Whoahhh… Vic Umma is going to the beach today. I want to go there too.” Luna pouted when she received the text from their leader.

“Beach?” The other three girl said unison.

“Dae… they will shoot some scene there tonight.” She explained.

“Ahhhh… Daebak… I want to go to the beach also.” Sulli enviously said.

“Where beach?” Krystal asked.

“They’re at Daejeon.” Luna answered. Then Sulli received a text message.

 

From: Taeminnie

Buddie… SHINee’s going to Daejeon today… Wanna come? Asked your bandmates too…

 

 

“Unnie palli… they’re waiting at the parking lot.” Sulli shouted at Amber and Luna.

“Just wait. Aishhh… where is my cap…” Amber shouted and looked for her cap.

“Forget about your cap. Aishhh Unni…” Luna nagged at her and dragged her outside their room. “We’re ready.”

“Ahhh… my cap…” Amber keeped on complaining.

“You can borrow mine.” Sulli handed her a red cap with a bunny ear.

“You think I will wear this?”

“Just try it.” Sulli insisted..

“Ahhh… I can go without a cap.” Then she left them and headed to the parking lot.

 

 

“Yo Taem--” Amber wasn’t able to finish her word as she saw the other SHINee boys also waiting for them. “I thought it was only Taemin.” She murmured.

“Didn’t I tell you guys that they all going with us?” Sulli smiled at her and run to the boys, leaving the three girls dumfounded.

“Aishh that girl…” Krystal complained.

“If I only know…” Luna said.

“I change my mind… I don’t want--” Amber was about to run back to the dorm but Luna and Krytal stopped her.

“We’re already here.”

“Face the reality.” Then they dragged Amber to the boys.

 

“Hop in!” Taemin said to them. He begged his Father to allow him to bring his car.

“You think we all fit in your car?” Sulli asked.

“Only four persons can fit in that car!” Krystal rolled her eye.

“That’s why I bring my own…” Key said from behind holding his car key.

“I will go with Taem.” Amber immediately said.

“Yeah… Me too.” Luna raised her hand.

“Yahhh… what about me?” Krystal complained and got into the backseat before the Amber and Luna could stop her.

“Guys relax… Minho and Sulli will go with me… and since Krystal is already in, I think we can go first.” Taemin said to them. Once Sulli and Minho got into the car, he started the engine and drove away from them.

“I can’t believe you dumped me.” Luna shouted.

 

“So, what are we waiting for?” Jonghyun peeked from the back of the car. “Hi… Blonde.” He waved at Luna.

“Yahhh… Lizard hop in. Aishhh so slow.” Key nagged.

“Dino bro, go to the front seat, so we can---”

“I don’t want. I can’t sleep better there.” Jonghyun said and fixed position.

“Then Luna will sit at the front seat.” Amber said.

“Awww… My head.” Key shouted pretending that his head was aching but the truth is he’s too lazy to drive that time. Then he moved to the front sit next to the driver’s seat pretending that he was sleepy. “I can’t drive now… I need to sleep.” He yawned.

“Then who will drive?” Amber asked and looked at Jonghyun.

“I don’t know how to drive.” Jonghyun said to her. Then she turned to Luna.

“No Unnie… we will end up in the Hospital if you let me…” Luna said.

“So you will sit beside me?” Jonghyun smirked.

“Do I have any other choice?” Luna glared at him and pointed at Key who already fell asleep at the front seat.

“Guess I have no choice.” Amber said and got into the driver’s seat and started the engine. She speeded up the car to reach Taemin’s car. She easily reached them because she already memorized every street in Seoul.

 

 

“They reached us.” Minho glanced at the car behind them. Krystal looked at them.

“Wow… There are so fast.” Sulli was surprised.

“How they can’t reach us that fast, Amber unnie was their driver.” Krystal said.

“Whatt? Where is Key hyung.” Taemin asked.

“Sleeping.” Minho simply said.

“You know where beach Onew oppa and Vic Unnie are?” Sulli asked.

“Dae, I already asked Onew hyung.”

“Don’t tell Vic unnie that we’re going there.” Sulli turned to Krystal. She just nodded and don’t mind her at all.

“Buddie, we will turn there, right?” Taemin asked.

“Nae.” Then they turn to the right but Key’s car goes straight. They tried to shout at them but Amber was driving so fast.

“Where are they going?” Sulli curiously asked.

“I don’t know. Call them.” Taemin said.

“Jjong hyung’s phone cannot be reached.” Minho said try to dialed Key’s number. “Out of coverage.” He said and pocketed his phone.

“Luna Unnie is not answering.” Sulli said.

“Try to dial Amber noona’s phone.” Taemin said and stopped the car.

*Lizard… Lizard… ahhhh… Lizarddddddddd…*

“What’s that?” Minho asked and they looked at Krystal.

“What?”

*Lizard… Lizard… ahhhh… Lizarddddddddd…*

“It’s Key hyung’s voice…” Taemin laughed.

“It’s Amber’s phone.” Krystal put out a phone from her bag.

“How can you have her phone?” Sulli asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe she put it at my bag.” She said.

“They had a weird ringtone…” Minho blurted out.

“Yeah right… What’s Key hyung’s ringtone again?” Taemin asked and…

“You mouuuuuse… ahhhhhhh… paboooooooo Mooouuuuuuse.” Minho and Taemin sung Key’s ringtone and laughed. Krystal and Sulli just shook their head watching the boys.

“Are you going to sing there forever?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Maybe, they just go buy something.” Sulli said.

“Yeah, anyway did they know the place?” Taemin said.

“Right…”

“Maybe.” Krstal said.

“Omo.. What should we do?” Taemin panicked.

“Don’t worry about them. Just drive.” Minho said to Taemin. “Amber are old enough, she can read.” He added. Then they continue their ride.

 

 

AMBER’s POV

We’re already out of the Seoul and I don’t know the direction.

“Yahhh…” I was about to ask them the direction but… “Eh? They’re all sleeping? I should follow Taemin’s car then…”

“Eh? Where’s is Taemin’s car.” Maybe he speed up, so I speed up the car to reach them. I was driving for a long time but I can’t see the car that I was supposed to be following. Then I saw the sign that was starting ‘Dae’ written on it, so I think I was heading on the right way. I was driving for almost five hours now, we supposed to be there already.

“Aishhh… we ran out of fuel.” I stopped at the nearest gasoline station along the way. I looked at the backseat and I saw Luna and Jonghyun hyung sleeping and leaning their head to each other. “They’re so cute together.”

“Yahhh... Mouse.” I remember that I put my wallet and cellphone at Krystal’s bag so I decided to wake that freak because I have no cash to pay for the gasoline.

“WAeyo…” he yawned.

“Pay the gass…” I said to him and got out of the car to stretch out.

“Where are we now?” he asked after paying the gas…

“I don’t know.”

End of POV

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

“If something happened at my dongsaengs, I will rip you apart. Got that?”

“If something happen…”

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Yah, why are you covering up?”

“Don’t you dare touch me.”

“I can’t promise that.”

 

“Are you sure it will work?”

“Ahhhh… So much talk… throw that to her.”

 

“I realized that… you have reasons and… whatever your reason is… It’s nothing to do with me."

“Friends?”

 

 

AN: Hello everyone!!!

Finally found my Korean Dictionary.... *Jumping... Jumping...*

Anyway... How's this Chapter...

Actually i was working on two fanfic now...

hehehe

This Fic and the other... i will post it soon...

its another fanfic of Shineeffects...

And by the way... those SHINee and F(x) fans especially those Keyber fans who has a TUMBLR... Follow me please...

*Puppy eyes...*

http://shineeffects.tumblr.com/

Thanks to all the people already read YOU BELONG WITH ME....

love yah guys...

MHWUAAAAAAHHHHHH....