CHAPTER 7: FINAL PERFORMANCE… RESULTS NIGHT

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

AT SHINee’s DORM

“Yah, Mr. Playboy, will you please stop asking nonsense.” Key nagged at Jonghyun because he was asking how to steal a first kiss.

“I’m just curious. I want to kiss someone.”

“I don’t know. Why are you asking me? Such a playboy. Shu…”

“Playboy? Look who stole someone’s first kiss last Monday.” Jonghyun started to .

“I don’t know what you’re saying.” Key nervously said.

“I saw it. You want an evidence?” Jonghyun pick his phone from his pocket.

 

FLASHBACK

JONGHYUN’s POV

“Aishh, where is that mouse go?” I went to the school garden. I saw Amber on top of Key. ‘She’s so girly when she’s blushing. Kekeke. Wait I need to record it.’ I took a picture of them on my phone.

“Get off me.” I heard Key shouted. So Amber stood up but she stripped and fall on top of Key again. ‘What the—hahahaha, Key kissed her, and she responded. This needs to be recorded.’ So I took another picture of them. ‘Hahaha, I’m such a great spy.’ I said while looking at the pictures. After a seconds I heard them arguing. “Why are they arguing? They kissed each other! Idiots.” I said as I watch the two of them behind the plants. “I need to go, before they caught me.” So I decided to go to the cafeteria and buy some drinks. Haunting a mouse makes me thirsty.

End of POV

 

“Hahaha… You better get ready Key.” He laugh evilly.

 

End of FB

 

“Yah, delete that picture.” Key shouted.

“Why do I, it’s a remembrance of your first kiss, and not just first kiss, it’s my Dino sister. Hahaha. Don’t worry I already sent it to you.” Jonghyun continued teasing him.

“Yah, who had a first kiss?” Taemin came out from the kitchen.

“Yah, you’re underage. Shuuuu…” Key said to him in his Diva tone.

“Yeah, he’s right. Go back drinking your MILK.” Jonghyun said to him.

“Aishhh.” Taemin just rub the back of his head and back to the kitchen.

“That Dino. Aishh.” Key said to himself while staring at his phone’s screen. ‘I should use this to threaten that Tomboy. Hahaha.’ He evilly smiled and set the picture as his phone’s wallpaper.

 

 

AT FX’s DORM

“Yah, did you heard the news? They already pick this year’s couple.” Sulli said while sitting next to Luna.

“Really? Who was it?” Krystal asked excitedly.

“I don’t know, they didn’t announce it already.”

“I’m sure that couple will end up dating each other.” Luna surely said.

“Just like the legend?” Sulli asked, Luna just nodded. “Do you think the legend was true?” she added.

“Yes. Jessica unnie confirmed it to me.” Krystal explained.

“Yah, stop talking that nonsense.” Victoria said to the girls.

“Why unnie, the legend was true.” Sulli said to their leader.

“It’s just a coincidence.” Victoria rolled her eyes. “It will never be happen to me.” She whispered to herself.

“Why unnie, are you one of the couple?” Luna seriously asked.

“A-ani. Aishhh. I’ll make a lunch.” She stood up and went to the kitchen.

“What’s with her.” the girls continue their conversation about that legend while Amber was just sitting next to them staring at nowhere.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Amber shouted at the pillow.

“Yahhh whats wrong with you.” Luna asked laughing at her.

“H-huh?” Amber just look at them.

“You always like that since Monday. Something happen?” Krystal asked.

“Yeah, it looks like something was stolen from you.” Sulli worriedly said.

“How did you know?” She asked.

“So you lost something? What is it?” Luna asked.

“It’s… ahhh…” the three other girls waited her to continue. “Nothing…” she added and run to her bedroom and shut the door.

“I almost said it. Aish.”

 

 

BUS STOP

“You’re late.” Taemin said to Sulli as she sat beside him.

“Sorry.” She said in a puppy eyes. She knows he can’t resist that act of her.

“Aish… Whatever. Let’s go.” Taemin grabbed Sulli’s hand.

“Where are we going?”

“Mall.”

“Why?”

“I want an ice cream.” Sulli chuckled. “Why?” Taemin asked.

“Ani… You only want ice cream but you are dragging me to the mall.” She said while laughing.

“Aishh… Stop laughing at me. Okay, I want to buy a costume for tomorrow.” Taemin explained.

“Ahhh. Why are you pulling me. Are we not taking a bus?” Sulli asked.

“Right. Mianhe.” They walk back to the bus stop and wait a bus.

When they arrived at the mall, Sulli help him to buy a costume for tomorrow’s competition. “Taeminnie, what color do you like?”

“Key hyung pick the red, so I guess I’ll have white.”

“Okay, try this one.” She handed the animal printed white pants to Taemin.

“Ah, nice pants.” He said and went to the fitting room. After a minute…

“Wow! It suits you.” Sulli praised Teamin.

“Really?” Sulli nodded. “I’ll buy this then.”

After paying the dress and pants they went to the nearest fastfood restaurant and grab a lunch.

“Buddie, why you not buying a costume? I’ll pick for you.”

“We already bought yesterday.” Sulli explained.

“Ahhh. So let’s buy a shirt then.”

“Shirt? Why?”

“Let’s just say, friendship shirt. What do you think?”

“It’s fine with me.” After eating, they went to the shop called ‘My Tee’ and buy a customized shirt with a face of them printed on it.

“It looks like a couple tee.” Sulli blushed at her own words.

“Nae. Let’s wear it now.” Taemin suggested, so they wear the tee and headed back to their dorms. People are staring at them and said they are cute couple that made Sulli blushed harder.

“They really think we are couple hehehe.” Taemin laugh.

“Nae. They are so funny.”

“Right.”

“U-hm. Were here. Goodluck for tomorrow.” Taemin said when they reached their dorms.

“Thanks Taeminnie.” Sulli said and kissed Taemin on the cheeks. Taemin suddenly blushed. “See you tomorrow.” Sulli said to him before she enters to their dorm.

LIU’s HOUSE

AMBER’s POV

“Yah, why are you here? Don’t you have rehearsal today?” my brother asked as I enter the house.

“I just missed my brother. Where is Dad and Jackie?” I asked.

“Dad is in the office, Jackie, I don’t know where the part of the world she is.” He said. I chuckled, it’s not that they hate each other, it’s just that they always arguing everytime they are together.

“You surely loves Jackie unnie uh.” I try to annoy him. Jackie and I was the real sister, Show Lo oppa was our half-brother. He was the son of my mother at her first husband. His father died when he was 4 years old, after two years, my Mom met my Dad, they get married and then, Jackie was born. Three years after, Mom get birth to me. Show oppa treat us well and my Dad loves him as his own son.

“I love you too sis.” He said as a response.

“Uhm, when did you go back to Taiwan?”

“Maybe next week. Why?”

“Just asking.” I said as I sip my juice. I remove my hood because I started getting sweaty.

“You blond your hair?” he shout at me.

“Nae.”

“Aish, why you died your hair!” he said to me in his Diva tone. ‘Uh- Why he act like Key this days.’

“I just want to. Okay.” I said to him. I just went to the kitchen to avoid his nag.

“Mom will be here next month.” He said when I get back to the living room.

“Really, oh I miss her.”

“She’s not coming here for vacation.”

“Why?”

“She got an opportunity to interview the Korea’s Famous Fashion Designer.”

“Uhhh.” I nod my head.

“Remember Aunt Kim?” I look at him.

“Key-Bum’s mother?” I asked excitedly.

“Uhhhh, you still remember that kid uh.” He started teasing me.

“Yah, he’s a childhood friend.” I said to him.

“Your first love.” He continued.

“Yahhh.”

“Omo, my Tomboy sister is blushing.”

“Stop teasing me.”

“Okay.” He said and goes to his room.

“I’m sure Key-Bummie was a big boy now. I really miss that boy.” I said to myself. ‘I want to meet him again.’

End of POV

 

 

FINAL PERFORMANCE

FX’s DRESSING ROOM

“Yah, where’s Amber?” Victoria worriedly asked.

“Show oppa texted, they’re on the way.” Krystal said Victoria sigh in a relief.

“Unnie, I’m so nervous.” Sulli hold Luna’s hand.

“You’re not the only one.”

“Guy’s let’s go, the show starts after ten minutes.” Jessica appeared at the door together with her boyfriend Donghae.

“Goodluck girls.” Donghae said to the girls.

“Thankyou oppa.” They said unison.

“Guy’s we’re here.” Amber caught her breath.

“Sorry for being late.” Show Lo said.

“It’s okay, let’s go now.” Victoria led the way to the backstage.

 

SHINee’s DRESSING ROOM

“Son, come here, I’ll fix your hair.” Key said to Taemin.

“Hyung, can I borrow your phone?” Taemin asked.

“No!” Key shouted that made the others look at him curiously. “I mean, it’s out of battery, borrow Jjong hyung’s.” He nervously added.

“Okay.” Taemin said and borrow Jonghyun cellphone.

“Guy’s hurry up. Jjong stop fixing your hair.” Onew nagged at s.

“Okay, okay.”

“Babe, goodluck at your performance.” Yuri said to Minho.

“Thanks babe.” He said while pinching his girlfriend’s cheeks.

“Let’s go to the backstage. Palli.” Onew commanded. Fx’s, Kara, and 4minute are already there. 2PM arrive after them.

 

“So, You guy’s all here. Goodluck.” Miss Ma said to all of them.

“Sulli-ah, fighting!!!” Heechul said before coming up to the stage.

“Thanks oppa.” Sulli smiled to him.

 

TAEMIN’s POV

“Aishh. Here he goes again.” Why that bastard sunbaenim always sneaking around my Buddie.

“You’re eyes.” Key hyung put his hand on my eyes.

“What?”

“It’s going to kill Heechul hyung.” He said. “Are you jealous?” he tease me.

“A-ani.”

“Your jealous.”

“Aishhh. Ani.”

“Okay, okay.”

“Taeminnie, you’re handsome today.” Sulli complimented. I felt my blood rush to my face.

“I’m always handsome.” I said to her. She giggled.

“Your face are so red. Are you sick?” she worriedly asked.

“He’s just blushing.” Key hyung said to her.

“Yah, Hyung! Aishhh.” They just laugh at me.

End of POV

 

“Unnie, what do you think of the school legend?” Victoria asked Jessica.

“It’s True.” Donghae said to her.

“Why are you asking about the legend?” Jessica asked to her.

“I- I’m just curious. I heard student talking ‘bout that the whole week.” She said as an alibi.

“Ahhh. I think you are compatible to be one of the next couple together with that guy.” Donghae said pointing Onew.

“Who?”

“Onew.” Jessica said.

“Duhhh… Uh- you think?” She look at Onew. He smirked at her. ‘Aishhh. Why do I have to do this.’

 

AMBER’s POV

“You nervous?” my brother asked to me.

“Nae.”

“Don’t be. If you are upstage, just think I’m the only one watching you.” I just nodded.

“Hey, hyung. Wazup.”

*tug tug tug

‘O my Gosh, what’s this?’

“Hey Key.” My brother gives him a little punch in the shoulder.

“I though you already left Korea.” He asked.

“I canceled my flight to watch her performance.” Said my brother. I saw that Diva looking at me.

*Tug Tug Tug

‘Why my heart beating faster?’

*Tug Tug Tug

I can’t hear their conversation because my heart beat louder than before.

“Omo, what’s happening to me?”

“You okay?” my brother worriedly asked. I look at Key, he was just intensely looking at me. ‘Don’t look at me like that.’ I felt my face becomes hot.

“Hey. Amber.” My brother shook my shoulder.

“Yah, what’s happening to you. You act like someone stolen your first kiss.” He said while smirking.

“Yahhh.” I shout at him. “I-I need water.” I said grab Krystal’s water.

“Yah, my water.”

“I need this. Thank you.” I opened the bottle and drunk the water, bottoms up.

“Aish.”

End of POV

 

“Guys get ready, the show starts in a minute.” Eunhyuk informed all the contestant.

“Aniyonghaseyo, I’m Park Leeteuk.”

“And my name is Max Changmin.”

“And we are your host for tonight’s event.”

“Are you guys ready for the first Group?” the cheering from the crowd become louder.

“Who’s your bet?” Changmin asked the audience which cause more noise from the audience.

“SHINee!!!” shouted by one of the group of student.

“F(x)…” said the group from the other side.

“Kara… 2PM… 4Minute…”

“I guess all of them got a fans.” Leeteuk laughingly said.

“LET THE SHOW BEGGIN!!!” all group went upstage. 2PM was the first performer followed by Kara, they performed MR. After that, 4Minute performs MIRROR. The cheers become louder when the SHINee starts performing.

 

Baby
Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae
Dureopdago mulleoseoji malgo
Geunyang naegae matgyeobwala eoddae
My lady

 

“Lee Jinki.”

“Kim Jonghyun”

“Kim Kibum”

“Choi Minho”

“Lee Taemin”

“SHINee!!!”

Butterfly
Neoreul mannan chut sungan
Nooni beonjjeok meori stop
Belli ding dong oolleosseo

Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom
Geureon nomeun anijiman
Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy

Neodo machi butterfly
Neomu yakhae ppajeosseo
Neomu soonhae ppajeosseo
Neol gyeotae dweoyagaesseo

“SHINee!!!”

Nan chakhadi chakhanjeunghugooni
Geollin neoreul ihae mot hagaetda
Neon gakkeumssik geureon gojung
Emijireul talpi italhaebwa gwaenchanda

“SHINee!!!”

We gonna go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka So fantastic
Go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka So elastic

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

 

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
Meorisokae oolinda

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
Nae gaseumae oolinda

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

 

After SHINee, Fx heated the stage…

“Amber!!! Amber!!!”

“Krystal!!! Krystal!!!”

“QIAN!!! QIAN!!!”

“Luna!!! Luna!!!”

“Sulli!!! SULLI!!!”

My gangsta, my gangsta, my gangsta, my gangsta


Yaksuk peongkeu banjjeok jamsu neoneun geu dereojiti munjegeodeun
Hajiman pyeongbeomeun no hamkeramyeon ok wild thing namanui gangsta


“F(x)!!!”


Seongjyeokpyoreul pyeolcheo boni nachtteugeowo
appa nuneul hilkkeut boni
Deo museowo
Gaseum cheolreong eomma suri geopnajiman geuraedo nan sanggwan an hae

My gangsta boy (my gangsta boy) nae namjajyo (nae namjajyo)
My gangsta boy (My gangsta, my gangsta)
Neon cham meotjyeo (neon cham meotjyeo) you're my prince

Chinoppaga natana gyeonggohaesseo
neol majuchimyeon one two punch honnaejundae
Chingumajeo nanrichimyeo nal mallyeodo eojjaetdeun nan mannalgeoya

 

You're my angel a-a-a-a-angel, you're my a-a-a-a-angel
 

Boy yeah my gangsta boy (my gangsta, my gangsta)
My gangsta boy, my gangsta boy (my gangsta, my gangsta)
My gangsta

 

 

After the performance of all the groups, the student started voting. It takes an hour to count all the votes.

“I guess we have a winner.” Leeteuk announced. The noise becomes louder.

Changmin opened the envelope. “You guys want to know who’s the winner?”

“NAE…” the crowd shouted.

“The group that got a higher vote. Our winner…”

“SHINee…”

“Omo, we won!!!” Onew said with excitement.

“Whoahhh… I can’t believe this…” Jonghyun happily hug Taemin and Key.

The other groups congratulates SHINee and went down the stage.

“It’s okay guys, you did your best.” Show Lo said to the girls while hugging Victoria who was now almost crying.

“Wait. Changmin-ah, we have a tie.” Leeteuk said.

“Really?” Changmin look at the paper. “Omo, you’re right. Sorry, I didn’t saw it.”

“Actually we have two winners.” Leeteuk started. The crowd stated to cheer again.

“Please come up on stage…” Changmin started. “I wanna congratulate these girls first…” he paused. “Congratulations.” Changmin and Leeteuk look at each other.

“F(x)!!!”

“Really?” Luna and Sulli happily run to the stage.

“Tell me I’m not dreaming.” Amber blurted out.

“We won. Idiot.” Krystal jokingly said to her and pulled Victoria to the stage.

“You made it.” Show mess his sister’s hair.

“Thank’s brother.”

“Go to stage now.”

“You will come with me.” She smiled and dragged her brother up to the stage.

“Congratulations boys.” Show said to the boys.

“Thanks Hyung.” Onew said to him.

“You did great. I mean, wow, daebak.” They all laugh at Show Lo because he accidentally speaks in Korean.

 

“Congratulations.” Krystal accidentally said when Minho passes in front of her.

“Thank you. You too. Congratulations.” Minho smiled to her that made her blush. ‘Aishhh… why did I do that.’ Krystal said to herself.

“Why are you blushing?” he curiously asked.

“Huhh? Who’s blushing?” Krystal brushed the back of her neck. “I’m not.”

“Then what’s with this face.” Minho pinched her face. ‘What I am doing?’ He asked to himself.

“Hey babe.” Yuri appeared from his back. Krystal push Minho’s hand away from her face.

“Uh-uhmmm… Hi u-unnie.” She greeted Yuri.

“Krys, congratulations.”

“Thanks unnie. By the way, I’ll excuse myself first.” She said and went to the other side of the stage.

 

“Hey Luna, congratulations.” Jonghyun stand beside her.

“Thanks.” She simply said.

“So, you’re not mad at me now? You’re not pushing me away.” he .

“Ani. I’m just too happy right now to push you away.” she smiled to him.

“So, can I take a picture with you?”

“Sure.” She agreed. They took a picture together at his phone.

“Gimme your phone.” Jonghyun said.

“Why?” Luna curiously asked.

“So you can have a copy.” He grab Luna’s phone and sent the picture to her. He set the picture as her phone’s wallpaper.

“Aishh.”

 

“Taeminnie, we won.” Sulli run to Taemin.

“Yeah we won.” He gave her a high five and twirled her around.

“Yah, stop it.” She playfully punches him at the shoulder.

“Yah, it hurts.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. You want to have an ice cream after this?”

“Uh- Sure.”

 

“Yah Lizard, congratulations.” Key said tapping her back.

“H-huh?”

“Are you out of yourself again? Stop thinking about our k--” Key did not finish his sentence because Amber put her hand on his mouth.

“Yah, I c-can’t b-breathe.”

“Sorry… sorry.” Amber suddenly felt guilty. “It’s your fault.” She added.

“Aish… By the way, you did a great…” he paused. “…rap.”

“Thanks…” she lightly blushed. “… y-you too.”

“Look who’s talking to each other here.” Show Lo put his arms around Key and Amber’s shoulder.

“Hyung.” “Brother.” They said unison.

 

“Yah Toria, I hate to say this but, you did great.” Onew said to Victoria.

“Is that a compliment or what?” Victoria sarcastically asked.

“It’s up to you.”

“So, I take that as a compliment.” She smiled to him. “You too… You’re great upstage.” She added.

“Thank you.” he took a deep breath. “So want to celebrate with us later?” Victoria curiously look at him.

“O-okay… You surely love your enemy around.” Victoria said. Onew chuckled.

“Just want to hang out with my enemy.” They laugh at their own words.

 

 

 

AN: Whoahhh... they want to celebrate together....

horrayyyyyy......

Jjonggie oppa saw KeyBer's kiss....

Amber got nervous when Key getting closer to her...

is that what you call love???