CHAPTER 10: WHERE IS SULLI?

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

“You may now kiss the bride.” Kang In teasingly said.

 

“WHAAATTTTT!!!!”

“KISS???”

 

“Yeah, what wedding has no kiss?” Kang In rolled his eyes.

“Hyung you can do that.”Jonghyun and Key cheered for Onew.

They look at Miss Ma, she only motioned them to do it.

“Vic Umma, FIGHTING!!!” Luna shouted at Victoria that makes people cheered for them.

“Kissss!!!Kissss!!! Kissss!!!” majority of the audience shouted. Onew started to remove the veil and leaned to her face. Victoria tensed up when she saw the camera focusing on them. She was about to complain but Onew already grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as he pressed his lips against hers. The cheers became louder.

“Whoahhh… He really kissed Victoria Noona.”Taemin said in a wide eye. “OhhhDaebak…” he added. “Dad look.” He said to Mr. Lee So Man.

“I can see it.” Mr. Lee So Man simply said to his son.

The wedding finished with the Congratulations song that was sang by all the audiences. Victoria keeps on hiding her already red face behind her bouquet.

 

“Unnie. You’re so secretive. Why are you hiding this from us?” Krystal confronted Victoria together with Amber and Luna.

“Yeah, why are you hiding this from me?” Amber said backing her up.

“Unnie you’re so pretty with that wedding dress.” Luna sweetly said to Victoria.

“Uhm… I’m sure you will tease me if I said this to you.” Victoria said to them. “Where is Sulli?” she asked.

“She locked herself at the dorm. She said she’s not feeling well. I already asked if she want me to accompany her but she just said she will be okay.” Krystal explained, defending herself on the other hand, in case that Victoria nagged at her.

“Ahhh. Okay. Just check for her later if she needs anything. Arasso?”Victoria said with a worried written on her face.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you guys, but we need the bride for the next location.” One of the staff said to them.

“It’s okay ajushi. You can bring her now to her husband.” Luna said to the Ajushi as she gave Victoria a teasingly smile. Victoria gave a death glare to her dongsaeng before following the staff.

“Good luck to your married life Unnie.” Krystal shouted to her and Amber gave her a high five.

 

F(x)’s DORM

 

“Buddie… I want to ask something.”

“What is it?”

“Do you… already like someone?”

“You oppa, you already like someone?”

“I do.”

“Who was it? Do I know her?”

“I will say it to you when she’s ready.”

 

“Aishhh…”Sulli ruffled her hair as she remembers the scene. She felt weird while touching her hair. ‘Oh God… I really cut my hair.’ She bit her lower lip while staring at her hair on the floor. ‘Omo, what’s happening to me???’ she cried to herself.

“I should move on.” She said encouraging herself to have a self-confidence. “That’s right… It’s better to be his best Buddie than to be nothing to him for the rest of my life…” as she said this,she took a deep breath and find a dress from her closet.

“Not this one, I look like a man who joined in a cross-dressing competition.” She throw the dress to her bed and look for another one. After ten minutes…

“I should go shopping for new clothes. My dress didn’t suit’s me at all.” She said while pouting her lips. “But, how can I go to the mall with this look. People will surely think that I am gay.” She lit up when she think of something and run to the other room.

 

 

SCHOOL GARDEN

“Hyung… Did you see Sulli. I look for her for the whole day now, aishhh.”Taemin asked Jonghyun as he wiped his sweat.

“Ani… I didn’t see her.”Jonghyun said and plugged his earphone.

“Aishhh… Where part of this world she is.” He murmured and sit next to Key. “Umma, do you have food? Pe-go-pah…” he uses his Aego to him.

“Aniyo… Go to the canteen and get food for yourself.” Key said to him and continued playing at his phone.

“Aishhh… Why are all people so busy right now?”

“Oppa…” A girl shouted behind him. He looked at her he was surprised.

“Omo, why are you here?”Taemin asked to her.

“We’re classmates.” Suzy answered. “I transferred here.” She added.

“Ahhh…” he nodded. “YOU WHATTT?” he shouted in disbelief.

“I transferred here.” She smiled and pulled him to the canteen. “I’m hungry oppa. Treat me some snacks.”

 

 

MALL

Sulli finished shopping for Men’s clothes that will suits for her new look. She walked to the ice cream shop to buy her favorite vanilla ice cream but she accidentally bumped into someone. He took a glance at the person. He looks familiar to her.

“Mianhe…” she keeps on bowing to the boy.

“It’s okay.”The boy said and smiled to her. She suddenly remembered of where she saw him.

“Owww… You’re the boy at the Ice cream shop!!!” She said while pointing at the ice cream shop. He was the waiter that helps her last day at the shop.

“Nae. My name is Lee Hyun Woo.” The boy introduced himself and held a hand to her.

“I’m Choi Sulli…” she accepted his hand.

“I know.” The boy said to her with a wide smile. ‘Cute.’ She said on her mind.

“Huh? You know me?” she curiously asked to the boy.

“Nae. I didn’t even notice you. You cut your hair.” He said to her.

“I just want to be different. Hehehe.”

“Different? Anyway, it suits you. You’re beautiful the way you are.” Sulli blushed at his word. “You want icecream? My treat.”

“Why not?” She smiled at him and they headed to the Ice cream shop.

 

 

“Uhm… Mr. Kim, your tutorial session will be moved next week since we will all become busy for this week. I already informed your tutor.” Miss Park said to Jonghyun.

“Naeseonsaengnim…” Jonghyun bowed before he leaved the office. He went to the cafeteria to meet Key and Minho.

“Hyung…” Key waved to him.

“Where’s Taem?”Jonghyun asked and grabbed Key’s sandwich.

“Yahhh… That’s mine.” Key tried to grab his sandwich but Jonghyun already take a huge bite.

“Wyouhcowen buyawnowthrwann.”Jonghyun said in a full mouth.

“Aishhh… ” Key gave him a death glare before dialed a number on his phone.

“Where’s Taem?”Jonghyun asked again.

“Molaaa.” Key answered not looking at him.

“He’s with Suzy.” Minho said coldly.

“The new girl?”

“Nae.” Minho simply said.

“Wow…daebak.He already--”

“They’re childhood friends.” Key said to him.

“Owww… who are you calling?”jonghyun asked because Key keep on dialing the number again.

“Come on’ pick up the phone…” Key whispered. After the seventh try, finally…

“Yahhh… come here at the cafeteria.” Key shouted to the other line.

“Waeyo?” the girl asked, shouting back at him.

“Eat with me.” He ordered.

“And why would I eat with you?” the girl said, still shouting.

“Aishh, you LIZARD! You will come over here or--”

“Okay! Okay! I’ll go there. Aishhh.” Key smirked before he hang up the phone.

“I don’t need to ask!”Jonghyun said.

“Huh?” Key look at him oddly.

“Aniyo.”

“I’ll go first.” Minho said and left without looking back at them.

 

 

“What’s the problem of that mouse?” Amber muttered while pocketing her phone.

“Unnie, who’s that?” Luna concernedly asked.

“It’s… ahhh nothing.” She said and grabbed her bag. “Uhmm… I’ll go first.”She wave at her dongsaeng. Luna and Krystal just nodded.

“What do you want?” Amber shouted behind Key and Jonghyun.

“Gosh Lizard, I’ll get a heart attack because of you.” Key nagged while holding his chest.

“Lil’ sis, what chudoin’ here?”Jonghyun asked.

“Asked that mouse!” she said pointing at Key with her lips.

“Buy me a sandwich.” Key ordered.

“I don’t want.” Amber took a seat beside Jonghyun. “Why you don’t buy on your own.”

“I did, but that Dino already eat my sandwich. Aishh.” Key shouted. “Go buy me a sandwich. Ppali.”

“Aishhh.” Amber stood up to buy a sandwich.

“Yah Key, be kind to her.”Jonghyun said when Amber was left.

“I’m kind to her.”

“Yahhh… why she suddenly following whatever you said?”Jonghyun asked in a low voice.

“I won the game.”

“I know that. But…Ahhh I know. You blackmailed her?”Jonghyun exclaimed.

“It’s none of your business.” Key rolled his eyes.

“Yahhh… Your sandwich.” Amber yelled as she gives him the sandwich. Key was about to eat his sandwich when he eyed on Amber’s.

“Yah, why your sandwich has a hotdog and mine does not?” Key yelled. “Let’s exchange.”

“You just said sandwich. Not a hotdog sandwich.” Amber yelled back.

“Don’t yell at your Master. Give me that.” She didn’t say any word as she gave him her sandwich because people are already staring at them. Jonghyunjust shook his head watching the two arguing.

“They again!!” a girl from the other table said.

“You’re just jealous.” The other girl said.

“Aishhh… I want to pull that Amber’s hair!!!” Key smiled listening to the girl’sconversation. He stood up and sat next to Amber.

“Yahh… Lizard, let’s share this sandwich.” He said sweetly while putting his arm around her shoulder.

“Yahhh… W-what are you doing.”

“Sharing you my sandwich. Come on… say ahhh.”

“Ah-Hajimaaa.”Amber yelled at him.

“Aishhh…” the girls from the other table stood up. They glared at Amber before walking out of the cafeteria.

“Huh— what’stheir problem?” Amber whispered while watching the girls.Jonghyun and Key chuckled watching the clueless Amber.

 

 

“You will feed her. Be natural in front of the camera.Act like a real couple, okay?. Action!” the director said to Onew and Victoria.

“Yeobo, eat this.”Onew feed Victoria a dumpling.

“Hmmnn. It tastes good. Wow.” Victoria said sweetly.

“Chinja? Eat another one.” then Onew feed her another one. He feed Victoria again until is full.

“Omo… My husband is so sweet.” She said sarcastically as she gave him a death glare. “Yeobo, it’s your turn. Try this.”it’s time for revenge. She dipped the chicken into the spicy sauce.

“I’m full yeobo. Hehehe.” He nervously said.

“Ohh, I thought you like chicken.” Victoria pouted. “Come on… Ahhhh.” She feed Onew with the spicy chicken.

“Hmmn. It’s so spicy Yeobo. He he…” he glared at her. “I want water.” He tried to grab the water from her, but instead of giving him the water, she gave him the spicy rice cake.

“Try this!”Victoria feed him a rice cake.

“Omo,delicious.Hehehe.” He faked a smile.

“You like it? There’s more.” She was about to feed him but Onew grabbed the rice cake and feed it to her. “Aishhh. I’ll kill you later.” Victoria whispered.

“Owww. I’m shaking.”Onew sarcastically whispered.

 

 

 

MUSIC ROOM…

“Unnie, are you done. I want to go to the dorm.” Krystal lazily sat beside Luna.

“Just a minute, I need to finish this.” Luna said and get back to what she was writing.

“What’s that?” Krystal asked.

“My tutorial schedule.”

“You said it’s moved next week.”

“Yeah, but I need to rewrite this.”

“Aishhh. Let’s get back to the dorm… It’s 5:00 already.” Krystal pouted.

“Give this to Minho oppa if you don’t want to be bored waiting for me.” Luna handed her a book.

“Why me?”

“Just give him that book, so we can go home.”

“You can give it to him at the dorm.”

“I don’t want to go to their dorm.” Luna said.

“Aishhh… arasso.” Krystal lazily walked out of the music room.

 

“Yahhh… Choi Minho!” Krystal’s voice echoed at the corridor.

“What?” Minho looked at her oddly. She walked toward him and gave him the book without saying any word. “Uhh- Thanks.” Minho said to her.

“Don’t forget your book next time.” She said to him before turning her back and walk away from him.

“Wait!” he stopped her.

“What?”

“Where did you find this?”

“Music room.” Krystal simply said.

“Are you always that frosty?” Minho asked that made her look at him.

“W-what?”

“Why are you always like that?”

“As you said, I’m the Ice Princess.” Krystal said to him.

“Why you dislike me?” Minho asked again and Krystal let out a chuckle.

“You’re the first one who disliked me.”

“Can we forget that we’re enemies?” Minho looked at her seriously. “From now on? I mean, I’m tired of arguing with you everytime.”

“I’ll think of it.” Krystal took a deep breath and gave him a little smile before walking away from him. ‘What’s with him today?’

 

 

FLASHBACK

MINHO’s POV

After the weeding I went to the gym for a basketball practice. After ten minutes of practicing, I took a shower and got back to the locker room. I heard girls yelling at each other when I passed at the storage room.

“Why you hate me so much.” A girl said that made me stop. ‘Is that Ice Princess?’

“Because you’re always first. In elementary, they always like you. You’re always the pretty, you’re always the best. And now, you will be the next cheerleader.” The other girl shouted.

“That’s not true. We used to be bestfriend.” Krystal started to cry.

“That’s the truth, even Kai oppa likes you.”

“Unnie… what would I do to be your friend again.”

“I’ll never be your friend again.”

“Unnie… I already did everything for them to dislike me. I treated them coldly. I became mean girl.”Krystal said between sobbing.

“But they still like you!” I hide behind one of the locker when the girl walked out of the storage room.

‘So, Ice Princess is not really that mean.’ I took a deep breath. I decided to comfort her but she already left the room. ‘I’d better be kind to her from now on.’

End of POV

 

 

“Ahhh, I’m full. Hehe, thank you for the foods.”Sulli smiled while rubbing her tummy.

“You need to treat me next time.”Hyun Woo jokingly said.

“Nae. Yah, I’m going. It’s getting dark.”

“I was just kidding. I’ll send you home.”Sulli laugh at him.

“Ohhh… no need. I can--”

“Waeyo. Your boyfriend will get jealous?” He .

“A-ani… I mean. I… don’t have… a boyfriend.”Sulli blushed.

“What about T-”

“He’s not my boyfriend!”Sulli said and blushed hardly.

“Whoahhh… I didn’t say a name already.”

“Aishhh…” she playfully punches his shoulder.

“Awww… ouch…”

 

 

“Aishhh… I’m so tired.” Victoria said while rubbing the back of her neck. They are walking back to the dorm and the SHINee boys behind them.

“Yahhh… Toria, I didn’t do anything to you, why are you tired.” Onew shouted behind that makes the other laugh.

“Shut up Dubu… I’m not finish with you.” Victoria shouted back.

“Waeyo… Are you excited for tomorrow? Promise I will be sweet to you.” Onew started to .

“Yahhh… you wish…” Victoria chased him around.

“I will never be shock if tomorrow they started dating.” Key said in his diva tone.

“So childish.”Krystal said.

“Yahhh Dino, stay away from me.” Luna shouted at Jonghyun but he just pulled her closer and put his arm around her shoulder.

“Yah, DIVA… bring your bag! So heavy.” Amber said to Key.

“Stop complaining aishhh…” Key said but still he took his bag from her.

“Why you so quite Taem? You have a problem?” Minho turned to Taemin.

“Aniyo. I’m just…. Tired.”Taemin simply said and walked ahead of them.

 

 

F(X)’s DORM

“Ahhh… Why my clothes are all over the room?”Amber shouted from their room as the other checked around.

“Where is Sulli?”Victoria asked, Luna and Krystal started to panicked. Krystal checked their room. “S-she’s not h-here.”She nervously shouted. Sulli’s dress was also all over their room. Krystal saw the cut hair on the floor.

“Oh my God. Her hair…”Krystal ran out of the room holding Sulli’s hair.

“Oh my God. What the hell is happening here?” Victoria started gulping.

“Ahhhhhhh--- blo—blooo—BLOOD!!” Luna screamed from the kitchen that made Victoria and Krystal freak out.

“K-krystal, go to the SHINee’s dorm… Call Taem-”

“Noona, what happen?”Taemin appeared from the door.

“S-sulli… S-she’s gone..and and…” Victoria didn’t know how to explain.

“And what…”Taemin worriedly asked. The rest of the SHINee boys already in the girl’s dorm.

“…Amber’s and Sulli’s clothes are all over their room…t-there’s blood… and we saw her hair…”Krystal’snonstop explanation.

“AHHHH---” Amber cried, Key and Jonghyun run to her.

“What happen?”Jonghyun worriedly asked.

“HE TOOK MY FAVORITE SHIRT!!!” she shouted.

“Aishhh… You only cared about your shirts. Unbelievable.” Key rolled his eyes. Jonghyun left them and went to the kitchen.

“It’s not an ordinary shirt.” Amber frowned.

“Otokhae… Otokhae…” Victoria said in a teary eye.

“Call the police…”Onew said to Minho.

“What’s happening here? Why are you guys here?” a girl voice said from the door.Sulli was standing at the door, carrying the shopping bags, oddly looking at them while the others are just staring at her. “Why you all looked like you’ve seen a ghost?”

“Who are you? You’re the thief.” Onew said to her. Sulli let out a chuckle.

“Thief?Oppa… It’s me.”

“Oh my God… SULLI.” Victoria run to her and hugged her.

“What happen?” Sullicuriously asked.

“I’m glad you’re okay.”Taemin sigh as a relief.

“Waeyo?”

“You cut your hair?” Krystal uttered.

“Owww my hair.”Sulli take the cut hair from her.

“It’s just catsup!”Jonghyun said while holding the towel with the red stain.

“Nae. Sorry… The bottle slipped from my hand! I used that as a cleaning rag.”Sullibit her lower lip, uncomfortably looking at them. Sulliclarified everything to them.

“Yahhh… My shirt. ”Amber was the last one who recovered from the shock.

“Have you just noticed?” Key sighed in disbelief. “So slow.”

“Aishhh.” Amber glared at him.

“Unnie, mianhe. I look weird at my dress so I grabbed at your closet.” She explained.

 

 

“Buddie, don’t make us worry like this again.”Taeminutterly said to her.

“Nae… Mianhe… Taeminnie.”Sulli looked guilty.

“Why you cut your hair?”Taemin asked. The SHINee boys already left.

“Uh-uhhh--- It’s getting late. Go back your dorm. Hehehe.”Sullisaidheavy-eyed.

“Dae… Good night.”Taemin said as they walk toward the door.

“Good night.” Sulli was about to close the door but Taemin stopped her as he pulled her for a hug.

“Don’t make me worry again.” He whispered to her.

 

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW…

“What do you want?”

“I want to watch a movie.”

“Why don’t you watch on your own?” “Or ask your girlfriend.”

“I don’t have one.”

“H-huh?”

 

“We’re going to the beach this afternoon to take some scene there.”

“Can we buy chicken?”

"I need shampoo.”

“Let’s go buy the chicken first.”

“Such a CHICKEN MANIAC…”

 

“Didn’t I tell you guys that they all going with us?”

“You think we all fit in your car?”

 

“Awww… My head.”

“I can’t drive now… I need to sleep.”

“Guess I have no choice.”

 

“Where are we now?”

“I don’t know.”

 

AN: Guys... sorry for the long wait...

Anyway... How's this chapter?...

Hope you like it....

I also change the poster... Kekeke

Find out who will be lost...

I made another ffic of KeyBer and ShineeFFECTS.... hope you will like it...

its just for fun... hehehe

 

YOU BELONG WITH ME

starring Key and Amber

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298132