CHAPTER 16: WORK BUDDIES

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

 

ice cream MINSTAL3_zps44e579e7.jpg

“Yah. Krys, wake up. You said you have a work today.” Victoria shook Krystal who’s still lay on the bed.

“Uhhhhh… Unnie you’re so exaggerated. It’s a night shift.” Krystal said and pulled a blanket over her.

“Ahhh… You should have said earlier. By the way, I’m going first it’s a last day of my fake marriage life.” Victoria said with a sad tone. It was her last day of being married, she should be happy about it, but it seems like she will miss her dorky chicken maniac husband.

“Don’t worry unnie, Onew oppa is always next door.” Krystal finally got up and teased their leader.

“I’m happy that it will end today, finally.” She said trying to be happy.

“You sure about that unnie?” Luna asked behind them.

“Aishhh… Of course!”

“You’re not going to miss your handsome Husband?” Sulli said from the bathroom door.

“Actually Onew hyung don’t want to end this.” they all turned to Amber who’s coolly leaning at the bedroom door.

“Chinja?” Victoria quickly asked.

“Whooaahhh… Look at her reaction.” Krystal pointed Victoria’s face.

“Yah!!!” Victoria glared at Krystal.

“Unnie, how did you know?” Luna asked Amber.
“My Master just texted. He said Onew hyung don’t want to get up from his bed and keep on saying ‘I don’t want to end this today…’” Amber said showing the phone to her.

 

SHINee’s ROOM

“Yah… Hyung, get your up from the bed… Aishhh… It’s already 8:00 o’clock… You will be late.” Key keep on pulling Onew from the bed while the other members were busy eating breakfast in the kitchen.

“Hyung… I’m sure Vic Noona is already at the school.” Taemin shouted from the kitchen.

“Ahhh… I don’t want to end this todayyyyyy…” Onew said and pulled the blanket.

“Why hyung? You already fell for Vic Noona?” Key .

“U-uhm… stop saying nonsense.” Onew said and turn his back to Key to hide his blushing face.

“Hyung… You’re inlove. Hahaha…” Key leaved him at the bedroom. “Amber texted, Vic Noona is already at the set.” He lied, so Onew got up from the bed and walk to his closet to get some clothes.

“Aishhh… Why she’s so excited for today…” Onew ruffled his own hair before going to the bathroom.

 

 

“Hey Buddie. Are you busy?” said Taemin and sat next to her. Sulli took a quick glance at him and turned her eyes back to the brochure again.

“Nae. Want some?” Sulli offered her sandwich to him. Taemin just shook his head.

“What’s that?”

“I’m choosing a gown for the pageant night.”

“Chinja? You already picked one?” Taemin asked excitedly. Sulli nodded.

“Can I see it?”

“Ani… It’s not fun anymore if I show you now.” Sulli smiled and got up.

“Where are you going?”

“Secret.” She waved to him and walked out of the canteen.

“Aishhh… That girl.”

“Oppa!”

“Hey!” Suzy walked towards him.

“Guess what?” Suzy said and Taemin gave her a confused look.

“What’s up?”

“I joined for Ms. SM High.” Suzy said excitedly.

“You what?” asked the startled Taemin.

“Come. Help me to find a gown.” Suzy then grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

 

SCHOOL GARDEN…

Minho was sitting on one bench thinking of something. He smiled while looking at his phone.

“Why it’s too late to realize that you’re really pretty?” he said to himself, then somebody put a hand on his eyes.

“Miss me?” the girl whispered to him.

“Yahh you brat.” Minho chuckled and put the hands away from his eyes.

“Since when you call me by that name?” Yuri sat next to him.

“Oh Hey.” Minho bit his lower lip. He was expecting someone else.

“You’re expecting someone else?”

“A-ani.”

“Liar!” she playfully hit him on the shoulder.

“Don’t have a practice today?”

“Nae…”

“Work?” Yuri smiled teasingly.

“Later.” Minho said happily.

“Whoahhh… Someone is Happy today. Lemme guess…” Yuri .

“Yahhh… Your phone is ringing.” Minho laughed at her. Yuri answered the phone.

“Yuboseo?... No, I’m not busy… Nae… Anyong…” she ended the phone call and look at him.

“Who called? Hyung?” asked Minho.

“Nae… I-”

“Go ahead.” Minho said and smiled at her.

“Bye…” Yuri hugged him. Minho gives her thumbs up before she leave. He smiled and watched her back.

“Mission accomplished. Now I can focus on you.” he whispered looking at his phone again.

 

 

“Okay… Let’s take a break.” The director said. “Onew, come here.” then Onew walked towards him.

“Are you not feeling well?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m okay Sir.” Onew answered.

“You looked stressed. Focus yourself. So we can finish the last episode today.”

“Sorry Sir.” Onew bowed and walked toward nearest bench.

 

FLASHBACK

Onew was lazily walking to the school. “I wish time will stop right now…” he said to himself.

“Huhu… He broke up with me…”

“Don’t cry. You’ll find someone else. It’s not the ‘END’.” He heard two girls talking. He frowned when he heard the word ‘End’.

“Yah… You don’t have a work today?”

“END of contract.”

Onew ruffled his hair.

“The END is near…” one crazy old man shouted.

“Even a crazy man?” Onew said to himself and continued walking.

End of Flashback…

 

 

“Water?” he looked up to the person offering him a bottle of water. It’s Victoria. He accepted the water. Victoria then sat beside him.

“You looked tired.” said Victoria.

“Ani… I just can’t sleep last night.” said Onew.

“I know.”

“Huh?”

“Your dongsaegs keep on texting me last night… Aishh. I didn’t have enough sleep because of them.” said Victoria and Onew laughed at her.

“You’re laughing now.”

“You made me laugh.”

“I can’t believe we’re talking like this.” said Victoria.

“I’ll miss you.” said Onew. “I mean… This.” Victoria shyly smiled.

“Nae. Me too. I had fun although it was only a short time. I guess I know you well now.” said Victoria.

“Uhm… about the ki--”

“Okay, let’s continue.” Onew didn’t finish because the director called them.

“Let’s go.” Victoria grabbed his hand and pulled him to the set. Onew was shocked but smiled looking to their intertwined hands.

 

 

After having a shower, Amber searched for her clothes inside the bathroom and ended giving up when she realized, she forgot to bring her clothes with her once again. On the other hand Luna and Krystal laughing at the living room more like waiting for something to happen. Then…

“Luna, you saw my clothes?” Amber asked from their bedroom.

“Nae, it was on your bed.” Luna answered and gave a winked at Krystal.

“I can’t wait to see her.” Krystal chuckled.

“Yahhhh… What’s this?” Amber screamed from the room looking at the dress on her bed.

“Just wear that Unnie. For just fifteen minutes.” Luna shouted back.

“And don’t try to look for your closet. We have your key…” Krystal shouted and they heard Amber complains.

 

“Arrgghhh… Again? Why those girls always doing this to me?” Amber said looking at the clothes on her bed. She even saw a pair of four inches hills beside. She let a small laugh when looking at the left side of the bed.

“And now, with a makeup?”

Actually, it’s not the only time her dongsaengs did those things to her. They’re always doing it everytime she forgot her clothes when she was taking a shower. She’s just letting it for fun.

“Are you done Unnie?” Luna shouted.

“Nae, I’m almost done.” Amber shouted while putting a makeup on her face.

Luna and Krystal patiently waiting outside the room while can’t stop smiling. They waited Amber to come out and get their camera ready for the mini show. Amber opened the door and came out of the room. She posed in front of the two girls who were jaw dropped when they saw her.

“Amber Unnie.” The two girls screamed that startled her.

 

MEANWHILE…

“I’m bored. You have something on your mind?” Jonghyun asked while yawning. Key was focused on his phone playing random games.

“Yah… I’m talking to you!” Jonghyun nudged Key.

“Aishhh… I lost on the game because of you.” Key nagged at him.

“I can’t remember you win in that game, at least once.” Jonghyun said gaining a death glare from him.

“I wonder what Blondie doing right now.” Jonghyun murmured.

“Let’s just go to the mall.” Key said.

“Great idea. Let’s tag along the girls.” Jonghyun said and Key lightened up.

“I’ll call Lizard.” He was about to call Amber but…

“Amber Unnie.” They heard the girls screamed. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other.

“Is that from girl’s room?” Key asked.

“Probably… They screamed Amber’s name.” Jonghyun said. Key’s face become worried and they run to the girl’s room. Thanks to God that it’s not locked.

 

“Wae? Do I look bad?” Amber asked curiously, looking at her two shocked dongsaengs. She was wearing a red mini skirt and a black of shoulder blouse and a pair of black four inches hills.

“Unnie, you’re so pretty.” Luna said happily.

“Now I’m wondering if I will give you back the key or not.” Krystal amusingly shaking her head.

“Yah! Krystal Jung.”

“Make another pose Unnie.” Luna ordered and Amber do so.

“I’m just doing it for fun.” Amber said and the two chuckled. She was about to do another pose when the door shut wide open.

“What happen?” Key asked worriedly as they enter at the F(x)’s unit. Jonghyun and Key jaw dropped from the sight.

“Huh?” Luna turned her gaze to them.

“Hey oppa’s.” Krystal greeted them.

“Ehrm. H-hi.” Jonghyun was the first one recovered from the shock while Key was staring at Amber who was now frozen from her place.

“Is Key oppa alright?” asked Krystal looking at Key who was now blushing hard.

“Amber is that you?” Jonghyun asked.

“H-hi… Hyung.” Amber said hesitantly to him.

“Looks like Key oppa like your outfit.” Luna said while gazing at Key who’s now staring at Amber’s expose legs. Amber suddenly realized what she was wearing.

“Yah.. You…” she shouted at Key, then made her way into her room, feeling embarrassed of what happened. She want to change that clothes now, but she frowned when she remembered that Krystal have her key.

“Krystal, give me my key.” She shouted then someone knocked at the door. She open the door but she got shocked when she saw Key in front of her smiling widely holding her closet’s key.

“Yah… Give me that.” She tried to snatch the key from him but she failed. “I said, give me my key.”

“I’m already here.” Key smirked. Amber blushed as he know what is he talking about.

“Ha. Ha. Not funny.” She glared at him.

“Let me enjoy this sight for a moment.” He said as he close the door behind him. He leaned on the door, hand crossed on his chest while looking at the girl in front of him. Amber, on the other hand keep on stomping her feet on the floor because of embarrassment. Head hanging down, avoiding his deeply stare. Key smirked when something popped on his mind.

“That outfit is perfect for a date.” As he said that, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room.

“Wait…?” said the blushing Amber.

“Uhm… I’m borrowing this goddess for tonight.” Key said to Luna and Krystal before leaving the girl’s unit with Amber.

“Omo… What time is it?” Krystal asked.

“5:30.” Luna answered looking at her wrist watch.

“I’ll go… I’m almost late for my work. Bye Unnie. Bye Oppa.” She said leaving Luna and Jonghyun at the living room.

“So?” Jonghyun smirked at Luna.

“So w-what?” Luna nervously asked.

“Everyone is out.” Jonghyun smirked at her.

“Y-yah. You ert.” Luna hit him by a pillow.

“Yah… I’m not saying… Aishhh… I can’t believe you’re a green minded Blondie.” Jonghyun said to her teasingly.

“Huh?”

“I just want to say that we can also have our date tonight.” Jonghyun smirked at the dumfounded girl.

“Eh?”

“So?” Jonghyun waited for her answer, but she can’t answer because of the embarrassment. “Aishhh… No need to answer. Let’s go.” said Jonghyun and dragged Luna along with him.

 

COFFEE SHOP…

“Anyonghaseo! Welcome Sir… May I take your order?” Krystal greeted the customer happily.

“I want black coffee.” said the man.

“Okay… One black coffee coming up!” she said and the customer amusingly smiled at her.

“Thank You Ma’am. Please come again.” she said goodbye to the customer. The ajuma smiled on how hyper she was.

“Black coffee on table 8.” She said and the boy handed her the coffee. She was shocked when she saw the boy smiling at her.

“Omo… What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m working here.” Minho answered and Krystal gave her a suspicious stare.

“Yah… The customer is waiting.” Minho said pointing to the coffee. Krystal immediately walked toward the customer and gave him his order. Minho just chuckled watching her.

It’s almost ten in the evening when their duty ended. Krystal stretched her arms after cleaning the last table.

“I never thought that it was so tiring.” Krystal said as she walked out of the shop.

“How’s your first day?”

“Gosh… You startled me.” She said a little bit shocked.

“You’re so hyper a few hours ago but now you look down.” Minho chuckled as he remember how hyper Krystal was smiling and greeting all the customers.

“I’m just a little bit tired.” She answered.

“You’re waiting for someone?” Minho asked because Krystal keep on looking around.

“Amber Unnie. She said she will pick me up if I did not go home until nine.”

“You didn’t know that she was kidnapped by my Diva Hyung a while ago?” Minho reminded her.

“Ow… I forgot about that. They still out this late. He surely better get ready for Vic Unnie’s nag.” Krystal chuckled.

“Key Hyung just texted. He wanted to say thanks to you.”

“Mwo?”

“For doing that thing to Amber.” He said referring to the prank she and Luna did.

“Ahhh…”

“Let’s go.”

“Dae?”

“I said let’s go home now.” Krystal then lazily walked after him.

“Come.” Minho said offering her his back.

“Eh?”

“You’re too lazy to walk. I’ll carry you.” Minho said and Krystal climbed on his back. She’s really lazy to walk right that moment.

“Guess we’re Work Buddies now.” Minho said to her.

“Yeahhh… Rigghht.” Said Krystal and she fell asleep on his back.

“You’re really tired.”

 

DORM…

“Kim Kibum!” Victoria shouted as she opened the door.

“Aisshh Noona. You scared me.”

“Why you send her this late. Where did you take my…” she stopped and looked at her. “Amber?”

“You’re making me deaf Unnie.” complained Amber who was now having her hand on her ears.

“Gosh noona, I can’t believe you didn’t even notice you own dongsaeng.” Key said to Victoria in his Diva tone.

“Aishh… I noticed her. I was just shocked.” She said looking at her dongsaeng from head to toe and motioned her to get in.

“Wait…” Key stopped her. “I want to say Goodnight to her.” He said looking at Victoria.

“You already said.” Victoria said.

“Noona.”

“Fine…” said Victoria and got back inside. ‘She even wore a skirt for him…’ she wondered.

“Are those two an item?” she asked Luna and Sulli in a low voice. The two girls just shrugged their shoulder.

“Wait… Krys’s is not home yet?”

“They’re on the way.” Sulli answered and turn her attention back to the television.

“They?”

“Minho Oppa… He’s also working at the coffee shop.” Luna answered.

“How’d you know?” Victoria asked.

“Dino told me.” Luna said.

“Owww???” Victoria and Sulli looked at each other.

“Yahhh… That’s not… What are you two thinking?”

 

“I can’t believe you made me wear this for a long time… Aishhh…” Amber annoyingly said to Key.

“I’m the almighty Key.” Key said proudly.

“Gezz…”

“You look pretty today.” Key suddenly became serious.

“Chinja?”

“Nae… But don’t wear this again.” He added that made her confused.

“Mwo?”

“THERE’s SO MANY BOYS STARING AT YOU AT THE RESTAURANT. FOR GOD SAKE. I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO GIVE THEM MY ALMIGHTY PUNCH AND RUINED THEIR FACES. AISHHH… AMBER LIU.” Key nagged at her.

‘Aishhh… what’s wrong with this man.’ She thought, but blushing on what she heard from him.

“Only wear this kind of dress in front of me. Arasso.” He said seriously. Amber looked at him, still confused. Then he leaned his face near to her. Amber felt like her eyes has a mind on its own as it’s automatically close. He was about to kiss her but…

“Whoahhh…” said Minho and Krystal as they get out of the elevator.

“Look who was about to kiss.” Krystal teased them.

‘Aishhh… Seriously? Why there’s so many distracting people everytime I got a chance to kiss her?’ Key thought.

“Amber Unnie…” Krystal smiled at her mischievously.

Amber cupped her face with her two hands. “I’m going in.” she said to avoid their teasing.

Krystal looked at Key who was now blushing hardly. Key look at her with a ‘i-will-tell-this-man-about-that-Friday-night-if-you-said-something’ look. Krystal pouted and just said goodnight to the two boys before entering the girl’s room.

 

“So?” Minho asked as they entered at their unit.

“What?” asked the annoyed Key, still pissed off about the interrupted kiss.

“Amber?”

“Aishhh… Just go to sleep.”

“She looked hot with those skirts.” Minho said.

“YAH. You too? Aishhh.”

 

“Krys… Your phone is ringing.” Victoria said. Krystal was on the bathroom taking a shower.

“Unnie… Can you please check it… I’m not done yet.” Krystal asked.

“Arasso.” Victoria answered the phone. “Yuboseo?”

“Hey… Ice Princess… I… I just forgot to say something…” said the boy on the other line. ‘He sounds like Minho.’ Victoria thought. “Goodnight. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Bye. Uhm… I wish to see you on my dream.” Victoria chuckled after the call.

“Why are you laughing Unnie.” Krystal asked as she got out of the bathroom.

“Nothing. Asked Minho. Hahahaha.” Victoria said and continued laughing.

 

“Ice Princess?” Onew whispered to Taemin.

“Krystal…” Taemin whispered back.

“Ahhh… Are they?” Onew asked.

“I don’t know hyung.” Taemin said.

“Yah… What are you two doing there?” Minho asked the leader and the maknae who was hiding behind the sofa.

“Uhm… Nothing hyung.” Taemin said and run to the room that he was sharing with Key.

“Uhm… I’m going to the kitchen. Yeah right kitchen.” Onew said and rushed into their room instead of the kitchen.

“They heard you.” said Jonghyun who was now drying his hair with a towel after just having a shower.

“Aishhh… Eavesdroppers. You two are so dead meat.”

 

AN: Sorry for updating this late...

I'm too busy this few weeks...

Really sorry....

 

Guess what's the meaning of this???

tumblr_mfk75rIsEP1ri75rzo1_250.jpg      tumblr_mfk75rIsEP1ri75rzo2_250.jpg

 

I'm WRITING ANOTHER FANFICS...

hehehe

I'll give you the story link once I posted it...

 

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!