CHAPTER 12: WE GOT LOST

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

tumblr_md9np87D6W1ri75rzo1_1280.jpg

 

 

“Where are we now?” Key asked after paying the gas.

“I don’t know.” Amber answered that made Key looked at her.

“What?” Key checked his wrist watch. “It’s 7:00 PM, we’re supposed to be there already.”

 

KEY’s POV

I can’t believe I let that girl drive, and now we got lost. I don’t know where we are.

“Key?” a voice called my name so I turned and looked at him.

“Hey, ajushi.” I said to him. He’s the owner of the fuel station at Daegu. I can’t believe he still remember me. I always stopped at his gasoline station every time I’m going to our house at Daegu. “Ajushi… what are you doing here?” I asked him. He just laughed at me.

“You’re such a funny kid Key… Of course I will be here. It’s my gasoline station. Are you going to visit your parents? And you brought a friend…” He said still laughing. ‘Wait, did he said he’s gasoline station? So that means…’

“We’re in Daegu? Aishhh… this girl…”

“Whatttt we’re in Daegu?” Jonghyun asked from the car.

“Huhhh? Why are we here?” Luna curiously asked.

“We Got Lost.” That Lizard just said. ‘Aish. Why she can still be cool while it’s her fault why we’re here?’

End of POV

 

 

“Why didn’t you ask me if you don’t know the direction?” Key nagged at Amber.

“I did. But you ignored me.” Amber replied.

“You should follow Taemin’s car then.” Key said to her.

“I did, but they disappeared from my sight.”

“Then why you didn’t call them?” Key asked again.

“I don’t have my phone, it’s in Krystal’s bag. Why don’t you guys check your phones?” this time Amber was the one nagging at them.

“Dead battery.” Jonghyun said showing his phone to them. Luna searched her phone from her bag.

“I forgot my phone.” Luna bit her lower lip. Then they turn to Key. Key pulled his phone from his pocket.

“Holly s***. It’s off.” Then he his phone and he got messages.

 

From: Taemin

Hyung… why you guys didn’t turn?

 

From: Minho

Where are you guys?

 

From: Sulli

Oppa… where are you now?

 

From: Onew Hyung

Yahhhh… Are you guys got lost… hahaha… just kidding… just go here immediately…

 

“Allright, they’re already there.” He said to them. Amber was just oddly looking at him. “Go in… I’m going to drive.” He said to Amber.

“Good. I’m not going to drive though, I’m tired.” Amber said to him and move into the car.

“Hey, do you know where in Daejeon they were?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“Shoot… I don’t know.” Then Key dialed Taemin’s number.

 

 

RESORT…

“They didn’t call yet?” Victoria was pacing back and forth, it was already past 7:00 and they didn’t call yet. Taemin, Sulli, Minho, and Krystal already arrived that surprised her, but when they said that Amber, Luna, Key and Jonghyun take the wrong route, she became worried about her dongsaeng.

“Toria, relax. We already texted them.” Onew said to her. Then Taemin’s phone rang.

“Key hyung is calling.” Taemin said to them.

“Then answer it.” She nagged at him. Taemin immediately answer his phone.

“Hyung where are you?” he asked.

“We’re in Daegu.”

“Daegu? What are you doing there?” Taemin got the other’s attention.

“We got lost. Anyway, where are you guys in Daejeon?”

“We’re here at the resort. I’m going to text you the address.”

“Taem give me your phone.” Victoria grabbed the phone from him. “Yahhh… Key… Where are you guys now.” She shouted at him.

“Relax Noona… We’re on the way to Daejeon.”

“If something happened at my dongsaengs, I will rip you apart. Got that?” she threaten Key. Jonghyun and Amber chuckled.

“I will take care of them Noona and if something happen…” Key looked at Amber from head to toe while Jonghyun looked at Luna. “We will take the responsibility.” Jonghyun and Key said unison.

“Yahhh...” Amber and Luna glared at them.

“What are you talking about?” Victoria asked while the rest burst into laughter as they heard JongKey as the phones loud speaker was on.

“Ahhh… I will bring them there safe. Promise…” Key ended up the call to escape from Victoria’s nag.

“Yahhh… Key… Aishhh…” Victoria gave the phone back to Taemin. “What they were talking about?” She curiously asked.

“Seriously Noona, you don’t know about that thing?” Minho .

“Even Krys and Sulli know what they were talking about.” Taemin said to her. Then suddenly got what they said.

“Ahhhh… That two will better get ready. I will punch those bastards.”

 

 

ON THE WAY TO DAEJEON…

Key started the engine once he got the address from Taemin. “Victoria Noona is so scary…” Key said and started to drive back to Daejeon. Luna chuckled while Amber pulled a jacket from her bag and covered herself with it.

“Yah, why are you covering up?” Jonghyun .

“I just want to make sure…” she glanced at Key. Key smirked and continued driving. Jonghyun turn his attention to Luna.

“Don’t you dare touch me.” Luna warned him.

“I can’t promise that.” Jonghyun said and moved closer to her.

“Yahhhh… Dino.” Luna tried to push him.

“Waeyo? You just leaned on my shoulder a while ago.” Jonghyun said that made her blushed.

“I’m sleeping so I don’t know what I’m doing.” Luna said to him.

“Oh really?”

“Dae…” Luna shouted.

“Well, my shoulder got hurt because of you… I guess I can have my payback now.”

“What do you mean?” She curiously asked, but instead of answering her, Jonghyun placed his head on her lap and close his eyes. “Yahhh… Don’t lean on me.”

“Ahhh… I’m sleeping I don’t know what I’m doing.” He imitates her.

“Aishhhh… get off me.”

“I’m sleeping I didn’t hear anything.” Jonghyun covered his ear with his palm.

Amber shook her head watching the two. “He’s worse than you.” she said to Key.

“You should be thankful that I am driving here…” Key stopped the car for a moment and looked at her with a smirk. “…or else…”

“Yahhh… just drive.” Amber shouted at him. He continued driving but he stopped again when he saw a restaurant. “Why you stop?” Amber asked.

“I’m going to eat. Wanna come?” Key said. Amber looked at sleeping JongNa.

“What about them?”

“We’ll buy something for them.” they got out of the car and went to the restaurant and ordered ramen. They finished two cups of ramen each. They take out another two cups for Jonghyun and Luna and got back to the car. Amber fell asleep along the ride. Jonghyun awake when he smelled the ramen.

“I’m hungry…” he yawned. Key stopped the car and handed him the cup of ramen. “Don’t you dare eat inside my car. Eat outside.” Key said to him, then he wake Luna to eat with him. Luna didn’t complain because she was hungry that time. Once Jongna got out of the car, Key looked at the sleeping Amber. “You must be really tired.” He uttered and pulled a blanket from his bag. He always brought a blanket everytime he goes out of town. He placed the blanket over her and watched her sleeping. He lost himself as he leaned to kiss her but…

“Yahhh… what are you trying to do?” Luna stuck her head from the car window.

‘Yeah… what I am doing?’ Key though. “I’m planning to wake her, she’s so noisy even she’s sleeping.” Key lied.

“You’re planning to kiss her.” Luna said as she got into the car followed by Jonghyun.

“Don’t worry Blondie, they already kissed.” Jonghyun said to her.

 

 

Krystal got bored so she decided to take a walk to the swimming pool.

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked from behind.

“Walking…” Krystal simply answered.

“Can I walk with you? It’s so boring inside.”

“Sure, but don’t do-- .”

“I won’t dare.” Minho assured. “Jessica Nonna will surely kill me.” He added that made Krystal chuckled.

“I can’t believe I made you laugh.”

“Huh?”

“I didn’t… you’re just dreaming.” She said and walked ahead of him. Minho just smiled and followed her.

 

 

“Are you sure it will work?” Taemin has doubt showed on his face.

“Uhuh… Rats are Krystal’s greatest fear.” Sulli whispered gave him an evil smile.

“Buddie don’t look at me like that… You’re scary.” Taemin said with his wide eyes.

“Ahhhh… So much talk… throw that to her.” She commanded. They saw Krystal and Minho at the pool side so they end up with a plan to do something funny to them. Taemin pulled the mouse from the box with his funny face that cause Sulli heavily laugh at him.

“Look at the mirror Taem… hahahahha… What’s with your face? That’s only a toy.” Sulli said to him still laughing.

“It’s only a toy but still it’s look like ‘eww’. Aishhh… continue laughing or I will throw it to you.” he glared at her.

“Allright… I’ll stop now.” She said and tried her best to hold back her laugh. Taemin smiled at himself seeing his bestfriend’s already red face caused by holding back her laughter not knowing that she was blushing because of the closeness of their bodies.

“You should look at yourself in the mirror too.” He got a chance to as he pinched her cheeks.

“Enough for this, let’s go back to our plan.” She said not moving away his hand from her face.

“Allright.” Taemin motioned her to follow him, they hide behind the tree near the pool. Once Krystal walked closer to them, Taemin took the chance to throw the rat to her.

“AAAHHHH…” Krystal shrieked and jump up to the near bench she saw as Minho run towards her. “Oh my God… Mommy… Put that away from me… Oh my…” She yelped pointing the mouse on the ground. On the other hand, Sulli and Taemin can’t stop laughing watching Krystal already freaking out and Minho trying to calm her down.

 

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

‘Why the hell is he following me?’ I keep on walking but that Beast still following me. I was about to nag at him but I felt something hit my back so I turn to look at it but suddenly I was stunned when I saw it. ‘A mouse?’ My eyes widened when I realized what it is. I did my best not to scream but still… “AAAHHHH…” I saw a bench so I climb up to it. I don’t care if I looked like stupid.

“Oh my God… Mommy… Put that away from me… Oh my…” I really hate that thing.

“What happen? Gwechana?” Minho asked random question with a worried written on his face. ‘Is he worried about me?’

“A mouse.” I said pointing the mouse on the floor with my shaky hands.

“You scared of Key?” he even made a joke. I really want to punch his face. Then I heard him chuckled as he picking up the mouse. ‘What’s with him?’

End of POV

 

MINHO’s POV

I’ve got worried when I heard Krystal freaking out so I run towards her. “What happen? Gwechana?” I asked her. I was really worried about her.

“A mouse.” She pointed a mouse on the floor.

“You scared of Key?” I joked around to stop her from shaking but she just glared at me. ‘Aishhh... This girl is really cute even she’s scared.’ I picked up the mouse and I chuckled when I touch it.

“W-waeyo?” She asked still shaking.

“It’s just a toy.” I said and she sighed as a relief.

“A toy? Aishhhh… Who the hell throw that thing to me?” she yelled. I’ve got scared of her reaction. Then she turned to the tree near the pool only to found Taemin and Sulli trying to escape. “Yahhh… Choi Jinri, Lee Taemin!” I stopped her before she could run and scold at them. Sulli and Taemin already made their way inside the cottage.

“There’s no use of chasing them. You only get tired.”

“Aishhhhh…”

End of POV

 

“I will get a heart attack because of them.” Krystal murmured. Minho got back and gave him a glass of water. “T-thanks.” She awkwardly said.

“Don’t feel awkward. I’m not going to tease you with what happen earlier.” Minho said to her.

“Why are you suddenly acting like that?” Krystal said.

Minho curiously looked at her. “What?”

“Being nice to me.”

“I just want to.” Minho said and Krystal looked at him with doubt. “I mean. Like what I said, I’m tired of arguing with you anymore. Being like cat and dogs fighting with each other. I just find it childish. I’m not really like that.” He continued. Krystal stayed listening to him. “I don’t like you, even not wanting to be your friend ‘cause of your Brat attitude… but…”

“But?” Krystal got curious of what he will say next.

“I realized that… you have reasons and… whatever your reason is… It’s nothing to do with me.” Krystal smiled hearing those words from him.

“It’s not that I really like being mean to everyone.” Krystal said.

“I know.” Minho said to her. “Friends?” Minho offered her a hand.

Krystal smiled at him before accepting his hand. “Why not?” They continued chatting with each other for hours before they decided to go back to their cottage.

 

 

MEANWHILE…

“Where have you been?” Victoria asked when she saw Sulli and Taemin from the door of their cottage.

“Uhm… We just walk around.” Sulli answered her.

“Where is Onew hyung?” Taemin asked.

“He’s at the venue, we’re taking up some scene, I just went here to check if they already arrived.” Victoria answered referring to Jongna and Keyber.

“They are not here yet.” Taemin said.

“Just call me if they already here.” Victoria said to them. “And don’t do anything stupid.” She warned them. Sulli and Taemin looked at each other and ended up feeling a weird.

“Eh?” the two said unison.

“What I mean is you did to Krystal earlier, I saw it.” Victoria scolded at them. “Such a green minded.”

“We’re not thinking anything Noona.” Taemin . Victoria just ignored him. “Let’s do it Buddie?” Taemin turn to Sulli.

“Yahhh…” Victoria turned back at them.

“We’re going to watch a movie.” Sulli clarified.

“You’re the green minded Noona. Hahaha.” Taemin added. Victoria glared at them and walked out of the living room.

 

 

PARKING LOT…

“Wake up, we’re already here.” Key tried wakening Jonghyun and Luna. They got out of the car with their laguage.

“What about Amber unni?” Luna looked at the still sleeping Amber.

“I’ve tried my best waking her but nothing… Hyung bring my bag, and Luna get Amber’s bag. Cottage # 44, okay?” Key ordered to them.

“Waeyo?” Jonghyun complained.

“I’m going to carry her to the cottage.” Key explained. Jonghyun made an ‘ow’ face while Luna glaring at him. “I’m not going to do anything.” He said to Luna. They didn’t complain anymore and get their bags.

“Let’s go Blondie.” Jonghyun grabbed Luna’s hand and went to find the cottage.

Key turned to Amber and lifted her in a bridal style. “Aishhh, so heavy. Where your weight coming from?” he said like talking to her.

“Over there.” Luna pointed the cottage with her lips because she can’t point it with her hand as the right was holding Amber’s bag while the other were not letting go of Jonghyun.

“What?” Jonghyun curiously asked.

“The cottage.” She still is pointing the cottage with her lips.

“I thought you want my kiss.” Jonghyun .

“You wish…” Luna said and dragged him to the cottage. “We’re here.” Luna’s voice filled the living room. “Eh? Where are they?” there was no one on the living room, the television were on but no one’s watching.

“Hello… anybody here?” she shouted again.

“Unnieeeeee.” Sulli appeared from the kitchen carrying a bowl of cookies.

“Hyung…” Taemin waved at Jonghyun. “What’s with that holding hands thing?” he added when he noticed their hands. Luna immediately pulled her hand from him while Jonghyun were just grinning at her.

“Where is Amber Hyung?” Sulli asked.

“Here.” Key approached from the door carrying Amber.

“Ohhh… What happen to her?” Sulli worriedly asked.

“She’s just sleeping. I don’t know what to do to wake her.” Key said in his Diva tone.

“You should kiss her.” Sulli said jokingly.

“Chinja?” Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun said unison.

“You will blow her ear…” Krystal said behind them.

“Hey.” Minho approaches them.

“Why are you guys together?” Luna suspiciously asked.

“You guys already made things up?” Jonghyun half-jokingly said.

“Yeah… We’re friends.” Minho and Krystal said.

“Owwww.” The others got shocked but still they happy for them.

“Thanks to us!” Taemin winked at Sulli.

“You guys didn’t do anything.” Minho said to them.

“Yahhh… Where room can I put this Lizard, she’s heavy anyway.” Key’s divaness coming out.

“Put her in that room.” Krystal pointed the room from the right side.

“You should have said earlier.” Key nagged at her.

“You’re not asking.” Krystal nagged at him back.

“Yah… Are you searching for another enemy?” Minho said to her.

“Ani… He’s just annoying.” Krystal answered with her brat tone.

“He’s always like that.” Minho said.

“I can hear you…” Key shouted from the room.

“He will surely wake Amber Noona.” Taemin said while laughing.

“You sure about that?” Sulli said.

“You couldn’t wake her with only shouting at her.” Luna said to him.

“Amber Noona is the best.” Taemin amazingly uttered. He can’t believe somebody already beat him when it comes to sleeping. Jonghyun and Minho chuckled knowing what Taemin was thinking about.

 

 

 “Aishhh… this Lizard is so heavy.” Key placed Amber in one of the beds in the room. He stretched his arms that were aching because of carrying Amber. “Ahhhh… I’m so tired.” Seeing a bed made him feel sleepy. “Guess she wouldn’t mind if I sleep here for a while.” he lay his back next to her and pulled a blanket over them. “I can imagine her reaction if she wake up only to find me sleeping next to her. That was PRICELESS.” He evilly smiled before closing his eyes but his reaction was ‘Priceless’ when Amber unconsciously wrapped her leg and arms around him. His eyes widen and continuously gulping.

*Thug thug thug*

He can hear the beating of his heart. ‘OMO… What’s this?’

 

 

LIVING ROOM…

“Uhhh… I want to sleep.” Onew said in his sleepy eyes.

“I’m so tired.” Victoria said while rubbing her eyes.

“Hyung.” “Unnie.”

“Hey… You guys already here.” Victoria happily said and walked towards them.

“What are you guys eating? I smelled chicken.” Onew excitedly asked.

“We’re actually eating chicken.” Minho chuckled.

“Well, let me join you guys.” Onew run to them and grab chicken from the bowl. “It tastes the same… always delicious.” He said while chewing chicken in his mouth while the others were just looking at him dumfounded.

“Unbelievable.” Krystal said.

“He’s one of a kind.” Victoria said shaking her head.

“Unique.” Luna blurted out.

“Hyung… Why don’t you join in chicken eating contest? You will surely win.” Taemin jokingly said.

“Where? I will register.” Onew immediately asked. They all laugh at him.

“I was just kidding.” Taemin was not expecting that Onew will fall for it.

“Where is Amber?” Victoria asked instead of giving attention of Onew’s chicken addictiveness.

“Already sleeping.” Minho answered her pointing at one of the rooms.

“Where is Key? I’m not finish with that kid yet.” She said when she noticed that Key was not around.

“He brought Amber there.” Krystal said pointing at the room.

“They’re together at that room?” Victoria got alarmed.

“Don’t worry, Key would not dare to do anything stupid to your dongsaeng.” Onew said in a mouthful.

“I just caught him earlier planning to k--- hmmmm.” Luna wouldn’t be able to continue her sentence as Jonghyun place his hand on .

“What?” Victoria asked them.

“Ahh—nothing.” Luna said when she finally freed from his hand.

“Ahhh… I’m going to sleep. Make sure you locked the doors and don’t mess around the living room.” She said to them.

“Yeobo, can I sleep with--” Onew was teasing her.

“Sure.” Victoria said that made their eyes widen.

“Chinja?” Onew asked.

“In your own room.” Victoria added and went up to the room that she was sharing with Sulli.

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

“She’s already taken, aissh.” 

“What if she’s not?” 

 

“I admit, sometimes I think about you… Ani… Not sometimes… Everyday… yeah right everyday…"

“Confess to her! Stupid!”

 

“You’re just sleepwalking I guess.” 

“Nae, I-Im just sleepwalking, hehe.”

 

“G-g-gh-GHOSTTTT!” 

 

“Ahhhhhh…”

 

AN: aneyonghaseo!!! I'm back...

How's this Chapter??? hehehe

Sorry for the long wait, i was editing SHINeeFFECTs photos...I already posted one sample up there...Up-07-june.gif

how's my SHINee's Dazzing F(x) Girls poster? hope you like it guys...

It's from my tumblr... watch out for more ShineeFx posters... i will post it soon together with my updates...

if you want more posters, just visit my blog on tumblr...

 

hand pointing down gifhand pointing down gif

http://shineeffects.tumblr.com/

and don't forget to follow me...

and by the way, I'm working on SM HIGH TROUBLE MAKERS video...

wish me luck...

 

"Don't forget to leave a comment!"

Thank U guys

see U next time