CHAPTER 14: BEACH (Part 2) – Girls got Jealous?

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

BEACH

(PART 2)

 

The Boys

 

tumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo9_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo5_1280.jpg

 

The Girls

tumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo6_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo10_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo7_1280.jpgtumblr_mdzzspLzcl1ri75rzo8_1280.jpg

 

“Where are the others?” Jonghyun asked Taemin when they at the beach. Onew, Minho, and Key were just walking behind them.

“We’re here.” Sulli waved at them.

“Whoahhh… My Blondie Angel.” Jonghyun amazingly said when he saw Luna in a pink swimsuit and a pink short. Sulli was wearing Orange two piece bikini.

“Am I dreaming?” Taemin asked himself. “Hyung can you please pinch me.” He told to Key who was now busy looking around to find Amber and too busy to think of what she was going to wear. Key immediately pinched Taemin’s cheeks.

“Ooouuuch… It hurts. I’m not only dreaming. Gosh she’s like a goddess.” Taemin said.

“And you’re like a skeleton.” Minho laughed at him.

“Yah! I’m not skeleton I’m just skinny.” Taemin shouted. “I can’t believe Sulli’s hiding that such a gorgeous body.”

“You Kiddo. You’re under age.” Onew nagged at him.

“As if I didn’t know what you are thinking seeing Vic Noona only wearing that--” Taemin continuously said. Victoria was wearing a green striped two piece and a white short.

“You ert kid… You’re examining her? Aishhh…” Onew smacked him on his head.

“Ouch… I’m also a man hyung… and I’m not ert.” He said while rubbing his head.

“Where is SooJung?” Minho suddenly asked. He was pretty excited of what she was wearing.

“And Lizard?” Key added.

 

 

“Unnie, what are you wearing?” Krystal asked when Amber came out of the bathroom.

“A clothes!” Amber answered.

“Wear a swimsuit.” Krystal said with her aeygo.

“Hell no…” Amber quickly said. “And what’s was you are wearing… yah… go change ppalli… that’s too revealing.” She nagged at their maknae. Krystal just placed her tongue out to her and headed first out of their room.

“I’m just y.” She added and Amber just shook her head and walked after her.

 

 

“Hey guys…” Krystal waved at the gang.

“Hey… y lady…” Minho chanted out when he saw her just to receive a smack from the F(x)’s leader. “Ouch noona.”

“Stop flirting with our maknae.” Victoria fiercely looked at him.

“Noona, you’re so scary.” Minho said to her and turned his attention to the boyish one. “Amber… Why don’t you take off your clothes? I know you’re hiding a great body behind that loose blouse.” He said that turned Amber into a red tomato.

“Stop teasing my Baby. I’m the only one allowed to see that body.” Key yelled at him.

“Yahhh… ert.” Amber shouted at him.

“I’m just telling the truth.” Minho said and move next to Amber. Key immediately pulled Amber away from him.

“Back off, she’s mine.” Key glared at Minho and took her away with him.

“Hey SooJung-ah, come with me.” Minho said to Krystal.

“Where?” Krystal curiously asked.

“I want to show you something.” He just answered and dragged Krystal along with him.

“Yahhh… Where are you taking her?” Victoria shouted when she saw them.

“None of your business Noona.” Minho shouted back.

“Aishh… that kid.”

“Buddie… put this on the top.” Taemin gave the flag to Sulli and she placed it on the top of the sand castle that they made.

“Wow, it’s so pretty. Taeminnie let’s take a picture with it.” Sulli said in with her cute smile. Taemin pull out his phone from his pocket and took a picture of them with the sand castle.

“Hyung… Can you take a picture of us?” He asked Jonghyun so they can take a better selca.

“Can’t you see? I’m busy here…” Jonghyun just said to him as he was helping Luna with the barbeque.

“You’re just flirting with her.” Taemin said while pouting. Then he turned to Onew. “Hyung.”

“Allright, give me the camera.” He gave the camera and Onew took a picture of them. He even put his arm on her shoulder.

“Yah, Lee Taemin… Your hand.” Victoria yelled at him.

“You’re no fun Toria.” Onew said to her.

 

 

“Minho-yah, where are you taking me?” Krystal still asking because Minho keep dragging her. Minho suddenly stopped and looked at her.

“Yah, call me oppa.” Minho said to her.

“Waeyo?”

“Just call me oppa.”

“Andwae…” Krystal said to him. She wanted to call him oppa but she just feels weird because she always call him by his name before.

“Fine… Let’s go.” Minho said in a mad tone and left her. He looked back but she’s just standing there. He smiled at himself when he finally heard what he want…

“O-oppa… Wait for me.” She ran to reach him. Minho stopped and waited for her. They walked together and Minho leads the way.

“Seriously, where are we going?” Krystal asked again, curious of where he was taking her.

“Just some place I discovered.” Minho said to her. After a few minutes of walking, they finally reach the place. It was a cave beside the falls in the middle of the forest..

“Whoaahhh… How did you find this such a great place?” Krystal amazingly looked around the place.

“I’m just walking around yesterday taking some pictures and I accidentally found this place.”

“This place was so amazing.” Krystal played with the water that was coming from the falls. “The water is cold.”

“I also found a hot spring.” Minho pointed the hot spring on the other side. The place was pretty amazing, you can’t hear any noise except for the sound of the water that was falling down the river and the sound of the bird that was like a music to her ears.

“Ah… I want to try that hot spring.” Krystal said excitedly and made her way to the hot spring.

“Yah, don’t be too excited. Be careful.” He said and followed her to the hot spring.

“Wow… It’s so relaxing.” She said as she closed her eyes. Minho grabbed that opportunity to take a picture of her with his phone. ‘Pretty, as always.’ He thought while watching her enjoying herself on the heat of the water.

 

COFFEE SHOP…

“Yah, mouse… Stop pulling me.” Amber shouted at Key when they entered at the coffee shop.

“Don’t shout… aish.” Key nagged at her.

“Why you bring me here?”

“You didn’t eat breakfast.” He answered.

“Coz I don’t want to eat with you.” She said.

“You still mad at me?” he asked but she didn’t answer. “Aishh… okay say what you want.” She lightened up as she heard that, suddenly got an idea of a better payback. She smiled evilly at him.

“Yah, what’s with that smile?” Key started to become nervous.

 

 

MEANWHILE…

“Yah Dino, get the sauce.” Luna said and Jonghyun immediately followed her.

“Where?”

“At the basket… Aishhh…”

Luna poured the sauce to the barbeque.

“Yah Blondie… That’s too much.” Jonghyun stopped her.

“Well it tastes good.” Luna pouted. “Try it.” She gave one stick of barbeque to him.

“Hmmn… You’re right.”

“Told ya…”

 

“You lose! Haha.” Amber said in her victorious laugh.

“I did it on purpose.” He said to her, but the truth is he really tried his best to beat her. They were sitting crossed legged at the court floor. They just finished playing basketball and obviously Amber wins with the score of 30 and 21.

“Whatever…”

“Oh my God… I’m sweating. Aishhh…” Amber smirked as she heard him complaining. It sounds nice to hear. “Ahhh… so disgusting.” He added while wiping off his sweats. ‘This Tomboy really knows how to torture me. Aishhh.’

“Aish… such a Diva.” Amber rolled her eye.

“Yah, let’s swim.” Key stood up and helped her to get up.

“I’m going to take a shower.”

“No! We’re going to swim.” He said and dragged her to where the pool is. Key wins again.

 

 

“What do you think they are doing?” Victoria whispered to Luna.

“I have no idea.” Luna answered.

“They were flirting with the girls.” Sulli said.

“Aishhh… erts.” Amber whispered.

 

“No not that one…” Jonghyun said in a low voice. “This one! This one.” he added.

“She’s just… well she’s fine.” Onew commented. They were sitting at the sand, busy examining the girls around the beach.

“Yah, my lizard is prettier than her! Look at that one, she’s cute.” Key pointed to the girl wearing a yellow two piece.

“Hyung, this one is prettier!” Taemin said when a girl passed in front of them.

“Omo, she’s hot.” Onew said grinning from ear to ear still looking at the girl.

“Whoahhh… look hyung.” Taemin nudge at Key telling him to look at the group of girls that were walking towards them.

“Whoahh… Where is my mirror?” Key checked his face in the mirror. Jonghyun and Onew pose like a model while Teamin and Key made their cutest expression.

“Hi!!!” The boys said unison.

“Aishhhh…” Victoria, Luna, Sulli, and Amber glared at the boys.

“Hey boys.” One of the girls said to the SHINee boys.

“Hello noona.” Taemin smiled at them.

 

SULLI’s POV

“Hello noona.” Huh? That’s Taemin’s voice. He’s flirting with that girl? Aishhh… He better stay away from Jonghyun oppa from now on. He’s only learning some flirting stuffs from him.

“Oww… You’re cute.” The girls pinched his cheeks. Aishhh… I want to pull that girl’s hair. Why that girl is so y… Well… I’m ier than her… Look at my curves…

“Yahhhh… Your eyes.” Amber hyung said to me.

“What?”

“If stare can kill, you already killed her. Don’t worry dongsaeng… You’re prettier than her.” She winked at me. Ahhh… that sitting beside him?

“You can take me home if you want.” He cutely said.

“Aishhhh…”

End of POV

 

“Aishh… this Kiddo.” Onew uttered a little annoyed at Taemin because he got the attention of the girls with his cute expressions.

“Hey handsome.” One of the girls turned to him.

 

VICTORIA’s POV

“Hey handsome.” I heard a girl approached that Dubu.

“Hi beautiful.” And he’s flirting with her? Such a ert Chicken Maniac Dubu.

‘Why I am jealous? Ani… ani… I’m not… Aishhh… Relax Qian.’ Then that Dubu held his hand to the girl.

“My name is Lee Jinki.” I heard him say. Aishhh… I really want to smack him. Aishhh… What am I thinking? Don’t mind him Vic. Get back to yourself. I look at my dongsaengs… I think we all have the same situation.

“Oppa, wanna come with me to the bar?” Aishhh… so annoying. I look at that Dubu, he just smirked at me.

“Sure…” then he leave with that .

“Aishhh…”

End of POV

 

“Aishhh…” Victoria murmured and get up from the sand.

“Where are you going Unnie?” Luna asked her.

“I’m gonna picked something at the cottage.”

“Ahhh… okay.”

“Unnie… I’ll go with you.” Sulli put her arms around her shoulder and left them.

“So, you’re always working out?” a girl asked Jonghyun.

 

LUNA’s POV

“Yeah, there is a gym beside our dorm in Seoul. I always go there with Minho.” I heard that Dino answered to the girl.

“I always saw you at the University.” That y witch said trying to be cute.

“You’re an SM High student?” the girl nodded. So she’s also our schoolmate. Omo, so they can always saw each other everyday? Aishhh… Why do I care? He’s just that Dino… Ahhhhh…

“So we can be a gym buddies?” He asked to the girl. I could feel his stare. Why the hell is he looking at me… Hello… I’m not jealous… I glared at him. I’m just watching them.

“I’m free this Monday… After school.” He said.

“Once a playboy… always a playboy…”

“Calm down Luna.” Amber unnie chuckled.

“Unnie, check that one.” I said loudly so that Dino can hear me.

“Not bad.” Amber unnie said to me.

“He’s hot.” I said referring to the guy that passed in front of us.

“Okay…” she just said to me… Aishhh this tomboy can’t get me…

“Yahhh… Blondie… I’m hotter than him.” That Dino shouted.

“Whatever!!!”

End of POV

 

“Key… Can you put a lotion on my back?” A girl asked Key while wrapping her arms on his right arm.

“What?” Key looked at the girl. ‘This girl is getting so touchy. Aishhh…’ Then he secretly glanced at Amber only to found her unusually staring at him and mumbling something to herself. ‘Is she jealous or something?’ He smirked as he thought of a plan to annoy her.

“Why not?” He said and the girl turned her back to him.

“Hyung… What are you doing?” Taemin asked while looking at his Boyish Noona.

“Putting some lotion at a soft back of a very pretty girl.” He said while winking at his son. Then they saw Amber secretly examining her waistline.

“Ahhh… Keep it up.”

“Thank you oppa.” The girl said to him.

“Aishhh…” Amber mumbled.

“Hey, it’s your turn.” Key said and the girl smiled sweetly at him.

 

AMBER’s POV

He just saw a girl wearing a two piece and he already forgot about me? Allright… I’m not jealous… I’m not jealous… “Hyung… What are you doing?” That’s right Taem… Disturb your ert Umma.

“Putting some lotion at a soft back of a very pretty girl.” Aishhh… He’s flirting with the girls and I’m just sitting here watching him? Do something Amber. She might have a flawless skin but I’m ier than that … Ahhh… What am I thinking? Arrgghh…

“I’m gonna kill him later for making me fell for him.” W-wait? Did I just say I fell for him? OMO OMO… OTOKHAE…  

“Ahhh… Keep it up.” Seriously Taem??? Arghh… Like mother… Like Son…

“Thank you oppa.” Her voice is so annoying.

“Thank you oppa.” You’re not cute . Huh. Why I am imitating that girl?

“Aishhh…”

“Hey, it’s your turn.” I looked at him and he was now facing his back to the girl. He was laughing along with Taem while that girl was putting lotion on his back.

I should have go with Vic and Sull. “Luna, wanna go somewhere? I’m getting bored here.” I could feel that Diva gazing at me.

“Nae. Let’s go!”

“Yahhhh… Lizard Baby… Where are you going?”

“To the hell.”

End of POV

 

“Yahhh… Lizard Baby… Where are you going?” Key teased Amber.

“To the hell.” Amber coldly said and walked away with Luna.

“You think she’s mad?” Key asked Jong.

“I dunno…”

 

“Oppa… Thanks for showing me that place.” Krystal happily said to Minho.

“Anytime Soojung-ah.” He messed up her hair and they walked toward the SHINee boys.

“Where are my Unnies?” Krystal asked the boys.

“They left us here!!!” Key answered her.

“Waeyo? You guys did something funny?” Minho look at them.

“Ani… It’s just our beloved hyungs just flirt with some girls.” Taemin Said to him acting like he was innocent.

“What? You’re the one to start flirting with the girls!” Jonghyun nagged at him.

“Yeah right, you did it first.” Key backing up Jonghyun.

“It’s not me… It’s Onew hyung.” Taemin clarified.

“Speaking of him. Where is he?” Minho asked.

“He’s at the bar.” Key pointed the bar.

“Girls got jealous?” Krystal asked at them.

“I think so.” Taemin said.

“I’m gonna find the girls.” Krystal said to the boys. “Luna Unnie?” She stopped when she saw Luna talking to some guy.

“Who’s that boy with her?” Key asked.

“It’s T.O.P oppa. Her first love.” Krystal answered.

“What? Seriously?” Jonghyun got shocked.

“What’s the problem?” Onew popped behind them.

“I think my Unnies were with some guys right now.” Krystal uttered.

And in…

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

0

 

“Ahhh… My Blondie Luna.”

“Gonna find my Lizard.”

“Where’s my Buddie…”

Minho and Krystal shook their head watching the boys already freaking out.

“Ahhh… My Wife!!!” Onew shouted.

“What?” they all looked at him weirdly.

 

 

 

AN: finally... done with the part 2...

this Chapter is kinda rushed... mianhe...

I'm planning for the Girls's Revenge...

How about a Boys got Jealous???

WHO WANT A PART 3?

How's this Chapter...?

Please leave a comment...