Chapter 8. A fight P2.

This time it's different

Chapter 8. A fight P2.

 

They all stood up and ran to the front of the club.

    

When they arrived at the front of the club they saw the tables upside down and the chairs too. G.O and Thunder where standing next two guys who were lying on the floor.

 

“What happened?” Su-Dae asked walking closer to G.O and thunder.

“They entered and when they found out we were here they attacked” G.O explained.

 

“Do you know them, or do they know you?” Su-Dae asked.

“When we brought back the other two last week these two took them so I guess they remembered us” Thunder said frowning.

 

“Why don’t you bring them back to where they came from and we’ll clean this up. Don’t worry we won’t open the club this evening” Su-Dae said smiling.

 

“I’ll call Joon and Seungho to help you clean up, tomorrow we’ll go to the store across to get some new chairs and tables maybe redecorate the whole club, if you want?” G.O said.

 

“Sounds good let’s close the club for the next two weeks, Yejun can you make a sign and put it on the door?” Su-Dae asked.

 

“Yes, can I use the computer here in your office?” Yejun asked.

“Yes you can, the password is on the board on the wall in my office” Su-Dae said.

“Why do you keep your password there?” Lee U asked.

“I tend to forget the password I use here, because I’ve got to much passwords to remember” Su-Dae said smiling.

 

“We are going now, we’ll be back in maybe a hour” G.O said picking up the men and left with Thunder carrying the other men.

 

“Who knows some good ideas for redecoration?” Su-Dae asked looking at Lee U Jinon and Kan.

 

“I’ll go search on the web together with Yejun” Lee u said.

“That is an option too, will the two of you help me then with cleaning up this mess?” Su-Dae asked.

“I’ll go and get the trash can and broom” Kan said leaving Jinon and Su-Dae alone.

“Let’s start” Su-Dae said starting to clean.

“Were you going to start without us?” Joon asked when he and Seungho entered.

“Yes” Su-Dae said smiling and continuing with what she was doing.

 

“The note is done, do you want to see it?” Yejun said running back.

“Sure” Su-Dae said looking over the note.

“Put it on the door, maybe Joon can help you with that” Su-Dae said.

“Sure, come let’s go” Joon said smiling.

“Lee U is looking for a new design now” Yejun said and followed Joon.

 

“What are we going to do with all these tables and chairs?” Jinon asked.

“I’ll go see what we have in the storage room and then come back to tell you, but firstly put the tables against the wall and the chairs too” Su-Dae explained.

 

Unknown place.

 

“You do know that no matter how much you refuse to talk you’ll be here longer and longer right?” The boss said.

 

“I don’t care, I’m not going to tell you anything about my friends, and if you want you could’ve found it out already because you found her house too” A voice rasped out.

 

“Torture me, kill me do anything you want I’m not going to give in to your wishes” He said.

 

“Hey mister, we’re here to bring back something that belongs to you” G.O. said throwing the two guys at the boss.

 

“G.O isn’t that Mir?” Thunder asked pointing at the boy that was covered in bruises and cuts.

 

As soon as G.O saw Mir he and Thunder ran to him and pulled him up. Mir hissed in pain when he stood up and if G.O and Thunder weren’t holding on to him he would’ve fallen back to the ground.

 

“Mir are you okay?” Thunder asked looking at him.

“Sure, it’s not that I haven’t been beaten everyday for the past week” Mir muttered.

 

“Come let’s leave now” G.O said.

“You are going nowhere, boys attack them” The boss said.

 

After he said that the other vampires ran to G.O and Thunder. They had to act quick they put Mir on the floor against the wall and Thunder slipped his phone to Mir so he could call Joon and Seungho.

 

At the club.

 

Seungho and Jinon where putting the chairs and tables against the wall. Kan was mopping the floor on the places where they removed the tables and chairs already.

 

With Su-Dae.

 

Su-Dae was looking in the storage room. There was room for the tables and chair but there was something in the room with her. At the far end of the storage room was lying a strange book she never saw before. She walked towards the book and picked it up after that she walked back to the rest.

 

“Were is Seungho?” Su-Dae asked Jinon after looking around.

“He got a call and left afterwards with Joon” Jinon answered.

“The posters are up, is there anything I can help with?” Yejun asked.

“Get Lee U here, I found this book in the storage room” Su-Dae started.

“Okay I’ll be right back” Yejun said.

 

“What’s in it?” Jinon asked.

“Haven’t looked yet, I came right here when I found it” Su-Dae said.

“I’ve found three pictures, can you tell me what you think?” Lee U said when he came back with Yejun. He had printed the pictures and gave them to Su-Dae.

 

  http://sofia.zavedenia.com/uploadsb/INSIDE2.jpg

http://www.hellovegas.com/media/articles/large/1636_image1_large.jpg

“This one for the bar and the rest of the club” Lee U started.

http://www.myclubbing.net/uploads/venues/1162666011paper-inside-club2.jpg

 “And this one for the private room or our room” Lee U said.

 

“And you can change the colors if you want of course” Lee U said.

“Thank you, let’s look for the colors later when G.O is back, but now let’s take a look at this book I found” Su-Dae said looking at the book she put on the table a while ago.

 

Su-Dae and the rest stood around the book and opened it on a random page. When she saw what was on the page she and the boys had their eyes wide open.

 

Hope you liked this chapter

comment and subscribe please (A)