Chapter 12. Explaining P2.

This time it's different

Chapter 12. Explaining P2.

 

“Why did you change me?” Mir asked crying again.

“You don’t want this? You don’t want to be with Su-Dae? You wanted to die that day?” Joon asked looking at him.

 

“I already accepted it as soon as I got shot” Mir said looking down crying softly.

“Why don’t you want to see me?” Su-Dae asked looking down at the ground.

“It’s not that, you knew from the beginning that I didn’t like them” Mir muttered softly.

 

“Mir, please drink the pack” Su-Dae said.

“No! I don’t want too” Mir said.

“You need to feed, how else will you survive?” Su-Dae asked.

“I survived the last week too” Mir said looking at Su-Dae.

“Mir!, you need to feed, even I need to feed, I don’t like the taste of it either but you’ll get used to it in a while” Su-Dae said.

 

“Thunder give me the pack I’ll drink it, after that Mir can take my blood” Joon said reaching out for the pack.

 

“Joon, if you do this now, he’ll never learn how to drink this” Thunder said giving him the pack.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine” Joon said drinking the pack empty and sat down next to Mir on the bed.

 

“I’ll let you feed on me for now, but I will make you drink those packs too” Joon said looking at Mir. He pulled him closer and put Mir’s head on his shoulder near his neck. Mir leant closer to Joon’s neck and he placed his fangs back in his neck.

 

Joon was holding Mir to make sure he won’t fall of the bed while he was drinking from him. Mir couldn’t stop drinking from Joon’s blood. He knew he had to stop soon but Joon’s blood was too tempting, so Mir placed he left hand on Joon’s chest and pushed him a little, signaling him that he wanted to pull way but he couldn’t. Joon got the hint and let go of Mir’s waist he carefully pulled Mir’s head away from his neck.

 

“Did you have enough?” Joon asked slowly.

“Yes, are you okay?” Mir asked he saw how much paler Joon looked and felt guilty for it, it was because of his stubbornness that Joon was that pale now.

 

“Don’t worry, I guess we need to get more packs and fast, with two newborns in this house there will not be much left for the rest of us” Joon said smiling slightly.

 

“First thing in the morning we can go and get it, but first Joon get some rest and Mir you too” Seungho said.

 

“Where am I going to sleep?” Mir asked.

“You can stay in my bed, I’ll sleep somewhere else” Joon said smiling at him.

“It’s okay, I can sleep on the floor or something” Mir said.

“No, not with you not being completely healed yet, we’ll get you a room tomorrow, but for now sleep in my bed” Joon said standing up from his bed.

 

He wanted to take a step forward but instead he fell forward. G.O and Seungho moved fast and cached him before he hid the ground.  

 

“Are you okay?” G.O asked holding him up.

“Fine, I think he took a little too much” Joon said.

“Do you want to stay in this room too?” Seungho asked him.

“Yeah, put me down on the couch, I’ve got no strength left I really need to rest” Joon said smiling. And they walked to the couch, it was big enough for him to lie on.

 

“I’m sorry” Mir said looking down at his hands. Tears forming in his eyes again.

“It’s okay, I let you take the blood, I just didn’t think I would feel like this, the first time I didn’t feel like all of my strength has left my body” Joon said looking at Mir from the couch.

 

“But..” Mir started.

“No, buts Mir, lie down and go to sleep, you need it and so do I” Joon said lying down on the couch.

 

The next day.

 

Thunder and Su-Dae where decorating the room next to Joon for Mir. Seungho and G.O went shopping for blood packs, and Joon and Mir where still asleep.

 

“Are we going to the club this afternoon?” Thunder asked.

“Sure, I really want to finish remodeling the club this week” Su-Dae said smiling at him.

 

“Do you have a idea how you want to do the remodeling?” Thunder asked.

“I have some on paper, but it’s in the club” Su-Dae said smiling.

“Why don’t you go to the club and me and G.O could go to the mall and get the paint and the rest if you’ll text or call it trough” Thunder suggested.

 

“Okay, but let’s finish this first before the rest comeback” Su-Dae said.

“Okay, boss lady” Thunder said laughing, and making Su-Dae laugh too.

 

A hour later.

 

Su-Dae was in her club and talking on the phone with Thunder and G.O telling them what they needed to get form the department store. Jinon, Lee U, Kan and Yejun where moving the old tables, chairs, putting the bottles and glasses into boxes.

 

At the house.

 

Joon and Mir where up and like Joon said he was going to make Mir drink the blood pack. He really didn’t like the taste of the blood pack.

 

“Can we stop, I don’t feel so good” Mir said holding his hand to his stomach.

“Sure, what is it?” Joon said getting closer to Mir.

 

After Joon grabbed the blood pack out of Mir’s hands Mir ran to the bad room and puked out all the blood he just drank. Joon ran after Mir and saw him hanging above the toilet seat. He ran to him and put his hand on his back and one on his head to keep the bangs from falling forward.

 

“What just happened” Joon muttered.

“I don’t know” Mir muttered and leaned into Joon’s chest.

“Are you feeling better?” Joon asked Mir’s hair.

“After the blood is gone, yes but why did this happen to me?” Mir asked.

“Did this happen before with anybody else?” Mir asked.

“Not that I know of, maybe there is something in the medical books of the past. Can you walk?” Joon asked looking at Mir.

 

“Yes” Mir answered and got up with the help of Joon, they walked back to the bed room and Joon placed Mir on his bed.

 

“Get some sleep, I’ll call the rest don’t worry we’ll find a way” Joon said smiling.

 

 

 

Please comment and tell me what you think (A)