Chapter 16. The end.

This time it's different

Chapter 16. The end.

 

The second attack blew up the front door of the house. The whole house shook and things fell from the wall or table. Seungho stabled himself on the wall while walking further down to the prison.

 

“What was that?” Seungho asked through his earpiece.

“They planned another bomb, but I didn’t see them on the camera’s” Thunder said frowning.

 

“Call G.O tell him to check underground for more traces of bombs” Seungho said.

“I will. Be careful now and call me when you finished” Thunder said.

“Okay, you be careful too” Seungho said walking further.

 

“G.O, this is thunder Seungho said to check underground for traces of the bomb” Thunder said when G.O picked up his phone.

 

“Why would I check underground?” G.O asked.  

“Every time a bomb goes off it’s close or near the entrance I’ve check the security camera’s but there is never something on it, you have to see them plant the bomb but there is nothing” Thunder explained.

 

“Okay, give me twenty minutes I’ll call you back with the results” G.O said ending the phone call.

 

With Joon.

 

When they separated Joon and a few guards double check the house for intruders but they found nobody. When they were about to walk inside they got ambushed by a whole army.

 

“G.O can you help me” Joon yelled desperate fighting off the people.

“I’m busy myself what is going on?” G.O asked.

“We’ve got company” Joon yelled.

“Call Seungho and Thunder, call them down here” G.O said.

“What about you?” Joon asked.

“Fine I’ll call them” G.O said taking his phone and dialing Thunders number.

 

“Thunder it’s me Joon needs help” G.O said.

“I see him on the camera, I’ll call Seungho and tell him to come back up to you and Joon. How is your investigation going?” Thunder asked.

 

“Almost done, give me five minutes and I’ll call you with the result and after that I’ll help Seungho and Joon, but what are you doing now?” G.O asked.

 

“Okay!. I’m looking trough every database we have and see if we have any information about those guys or anything at all” Thunder explained.

 

“Right, go call Seungho” G.O said ending the call.

“Seungho, did you hear that?” Thunder asked.

“Yes, I’m on my way upstairs. Can you check on the guy about what he knows?” Seungho asked running up the steps.

 

“Sure, be careful” Thunder said standing up and running down the stairs to the prison. Once he got there he saw the guy grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Care to explain why we are under attack now?” Thunder asked sitting across from him.

 

“They are trying to save me?” The guy said.

“That’s great, I’d rather kill you then let you go” Thunder muttered.

“You can’t kill me” The guy said smirking.

“Thunder, if he gets annoying kill him” Seungho said.

“Hmm, I can kill you and I’ve got permission to kill you what more do I want?” Thunder said smirking.

 

The smirk on the guy’s face quickly disappeared and he became angry slamming his hand down on the table.

With Joon.

 

“Sorry I’m late” Seungho yelled entering the fight.

“Where is G.O” Joon yelled back.

 “Coming as soon as he is finished with what he is doing” Seungho yelled back.

 

With G.O

 

“Thunder, do you have time?” G.O asked.

“Yeah you can talk, what is it?” Thunder asked.

“I found the remains of the bomb here, drop them off in the computer room and now help Joon and Seungho” G.O said.

 

“Okay, I’ll look at it as soon as possible” Thunder answered.

“Now what are you going to do? Leave me here?” The guy asked smirking.

“Hmm, no I’m not leaving you here, nor am I letting you go” Thunder said looking down on the guy.

 

The guy stood up and tried to attack Thunder. Thunder was quick and moved away from the guy, he jumped behind him and twisted his arms behind his back and put so much pressure on them that both arms broke. Now the guy was screaming and writhing in pain on the floor.

 

He barred his fangs and attacked Thunder again. Thunder moved away and barred his fangs and plunged his fangs in his neck and drank all of his blood until there was nothing left.

 

“Seungho, I’m sorry but he’s dead, I had no choice” Thunder said.

“It’s okay, are you okay?” Seungho asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m going to check on what G.O left” Thunder said.  

“I’ll come to you now and get the guy so we can burn him and make sure he won’t come back alive” Seungho said.

 

Two hours later.

 

The fight was over the body’s where burned the house was burned any evidence of a fight was burned now all that was left was to go to the place Ji-Hoon took Mir and Su-Dae.

 

With Ji-Hoon.

 

“How long do we have to stay here?” Su-Dae asked passing around in the room.

“Su, stay calm, they will be fine, they are really good fighters they can take care of themselves” Ji-Hoon explained.

 

“Su, what did you want to tell me back at the house?” Mir asked suddenly.

“It’s no time for that now” Su-Dae said placing a hand on her stomach and sitting down on the couch.

 

“Su, tell me a hour ago you really wanted to tell me and now you don’t want to anymore?” Mir asked upset.

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to tell you but it’s not the right time” Su-Dae explained.

 

“Su, please tell me” Mir pleaded standing in front of her.

“If that can shut you up, I’m pregnant” Su-Dae said looking up at Mir and then at Ji-Hoon.

 

“It’s only right that we know this now, so we can protect you when we need to, it’s not only for your safety but for your child too” Ji-Hoon explained.

 

“I know that and I’m really care full don’t worry” Su-Dae said smiling.

“Seungho doesn’t know yet does he?” Mir asked.

“No he doesn’t, because we got interrupted by that bomb” Su-Dae said.

“Let’s just sit and wait for them, I’ll go check around the house again. Mir don’t leave her side not even when she asks for it” Ji-Hoon instructed before walking away.

 

Once Ji-Hoon was gone the doorbell went. Mir got up from the couch and took Su-Dae with him to the front door, he said to her that she should wait in the corner of the hall way and living room when he opens the door.

 

Mir opened the door and got a surprise he walked backwards into the hallway letting the other people enter.

 

With Seungho.

 

They were on their way to meet up with Ji-Hoon and the rest. They were almost there when there was a huge traffic accident. They came out fine but what they didn’t expect was a last trap. Vampires came from every corner and trapped them where they were. They had to be quick and think of something.

Back with Mir.

 

“Mir, what’s wrong why are you walking backwards?” Su-Dae asked walking to Mir.

“What the… what happened to you?” Su-Dae asked looking at the door.

“We ran into some trouble on the way” Seungho said.

“That’s not what she means, quick come here I’ll get you some blood packs from the  fridge” Ji-Hoon said guiding them to the living room.

 

“Are they gone?” Mir asked.

“Yes they are, every single one of them” Joon said smiling at Mir.

“That’s good to hear” Su-Dae said sitting next to Seungho.

“And how are you?” Seungho asked Su-Dae.

“I’m pregnant” Su-Dae said looking at the ground afraid to look at him.

“What, are you serious?” Seungho asked standing up from his seat.

“Yes I am” Su-Dae said quietly.

“That’s great” Seungho said hugging her.

 

THE END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter hope you enjoyed reading it!

Please comment and subscribe (A)