Friends

This time it's different

Chapter 2. Friends.

 

Su-Dae walked to the kitchen and made an easy breakfast. After that she took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting shirt with long sleeves.

 

When she walked back to the living room she saw that Mir was already sitting on the couch and sat down next to him.

 

“That was fast” Su-Dae said once she sat.

“How are you feeling now?” Mir asked looking at her.

“Better, did you put your bag already in the extra room?” Su-Dae asked.

“Yes I’ve done that, I know my way around here better than you sometimes” Mir said laughing.

 

“Mir, are you helping out in the club tonight, it’s going to be a busy night and I could use some extra help” Su-Dae said explaining.

 

“Of course I would help you out, this time you can go home earlier” Mir said smiling.

 

At 18.00 hours.

 

“Mir, are you ready?” Maria asked.

“Yes, ready” Mir said coming out of his room wearing this: http://www.kpoplive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/MBLAQ_Mir.jpg

 

Mir did a once over on Maria and whistled.  http://www.iheartthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/kate_hudson_trl0001.jpg

 

“y but please put a vest over it or something” Mir said and threw a vest at here what was lying on the couch. http://www.freshlabelz.nl/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/8/m/8mfc_6438.jpg

 

Su-Dae put it on leaving it ed.

 

“Better” Su-Dae said spinning around.

“Yes way better” Mir said.

“Good you look handsome too, looking for a girl tonight?” Su-Dae asked. 

“You might never know what walks in tonight, are you ready?” Mir asked.

“Yes let’s go, we need to open up the club” Su-Dae said.

 

Some place.

 

“Hyung do you want to go out tonight?” Joon asked barging in Seungho’s room.

“First learn how to knock, second why do you always want to go out and third were do you want to go” Seungho asked.

 

“First never, second because it’s fun to play with the mind of humans and third let’s go to the new club Tokyo, don’t worry it’s located in Seoul not Tokyo” Joon said laughing when he saw the shocked expression on Seungho’s face when he said Tokyo.

 

“I don’t ever want to go to Tokyo anymore” Seungho said shuddering.

“I understand that was one weird girl” Joon said agreeing with him.

“Oh and if you don’t mind I asked G.O and Thunder to come along too” Joon said.

“No I don’t mind, it’s nice to see them again. Are they coming here or are we meeting them somewhere?” Seungho asked.

 

“They go to the club more often, I called Thunder after you came back and asked about it. They can go into the club easy and are well known in the club too” Joon said.

 

“Right, I didn’t ask about that, I asked where we would meet them?” Seungho asked again.

 

“They will be waiting for us in front of the club, they will be there at 11 pm sharp, so we better be there too at that time” Joon said.

 

“What are you still doing here then, get out and let me change, and you take a shower and change in some decent clothes” Seungho said pushing him out of his room.

 

Seungho walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, after that he pulled a pair of faded black jeans with a tight black and white shirt with long sleeves and walked down stairs to get two blood packs one for him and one for Joon.

 

He walked back upstairs to Joon’s room and entered without knocking too and threw it at him.

 

“Drink this I don’t want to be founded out by the humans because somebody didn’t feed before walking between the humans” Seungho said.

 

“Do you still have to remind me of that, it was an accident and..”

“And we almost got caught, and I don’t want to erase the minds of so much people again, it took me almost two years to recover from that, and this time I don’t have two years to recover” Seungho said glaring at him.

 

“I understand, I’ll drink it, how many hours do we have left before it’s 11 pm?” Joon asked.

 

“It’s 9.30 pm now, be ready in a hour” Seungho said leaving his room and walking downstairs to peacefully drink his blood pack.

 

At 11 pm.

 

Joon and Seungho arrived in front of the club and walked towards G.O and thunder.

 

“It’s good to see you again” Seungho said walking to G.O.

“You too, how’s life?” G.O asked.

“Good, and for you?” Seungho asked.

“Good too, shall we enter?” G.O asked.

“Okay, Joon are you and Thunder coming too?” Seungho asked.

“Yes Hyung coming” Thunder said running to Seungho and G.O with Joon following him.

 

“How are you Hyung?” Thunder asked when he was standing on the other side of Seungho.

 

“Good what about you?” Seungho asked looking at him.

“Good too. I heard that you need to find the girl within a year, do you need some help with searching for her?” Thunder said.

 

“Let’s do that later, I don’t want to be bothered with that now, let’s party first and we’ll see later what I’ll do about her” Seungho said.

 

“Who is this and what have you done with the old Seungho” G.O said laughing.

“I want to have some fun now, I had a run in with our old and dear friends yesterday and I really want to forget what happened, you know how I feel about losing a fight, so shall we enter?” Seungho asked looking at each of them.

 

Here is another chapter, hope you like it.

Comment please (A)