Chapter 14. Nightmare or the future?

This time it's different

Chapter 14. Nightmare or the future?

 

“What about the part that you’ll let him go?” Ji-Hoon asked.

“I lied, Seungho will kill me if I did that, can you torture him some more, I need to know whether he works alone or not” Joon said.

 

“Will do, good luck with the kid” Ji-Hoon said.

“Thank you” Joon said and left back to the stairs and walked back up this time.

 

Once he was back up in the living room he saw Seungho and Su-Dae walking inside the house. Together they walked up the stairs to Joon’s room.

 

“Took you long enough” Joon muttered.

“How long where you down there?” Seungho asked.

“At least 30 minutes, here is a copy of our conversation” Joon said giving the paper to Seungho when they stopped in front of his room.

 

“Is there anything we can do for Mir?” Su-Dae asked.

“Not right now, maybe G.O and Thunder can find something in the books when they come back” Joon said. When they entered the room Mir was still asleep.

 

“Is it good that a vampire sleeps this long?” Su-Dae asked.

“No it’s not, I’ll wake him up” Joon said and walked closer to the bed. When he stood in front of it Mir shot up with a small scream and with tears around his eyes. As soon as he saw Joon in front of him he jumped into his arms crying.

 

“What happened?” Joon asked Mir holding him tightly.

“J-j-just a stupid nightmare” Mir mumbled into Joon’s chest.

“What was it about?” Seungho asked.

“It was just a nightmare Seungho” Joon shot back.

“Mir what was the nightmare about?” Seungho asked again.

 

“Some people came here in this house and tried to free the guy who held me as a prisoner, after that you tried to stop them and Su-Dae and I ran somewhere. But I didn’t want to go with her and ran back to the house which exploded right when I was about to enter” Mir explained.

 

“I don’t think that was a nightmare Mir” Thunder said entering the room.

“W-what do you mean?” Mir asked.

“I think Mir saw the future” Thunder said.

“Why would you say that” Joon said.

“His followers have been moving around a lot, and something big is going to happen soon, so we better prepare for a big battle” G.O said.

 

“Joon what did Ji-Hoon say” Thunder asked.

“He can only feed on the person who changed him, if he tries other blood, he could die no matter the amount of blood he drank’ that’s what the guy said” Joon said feeling anger build inside of him.

 

Unknown place.

 

“We need fast cars, and know the security system. Group one go get 10 cars, Group two get everything you can get on the security system” One guy said.

 

“Yes Sir!” They said saluting and going off to do their job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, ran out of idea's hopefuly i'll get knew once soon

Please Comment and Subscribe (A)