Clubbing P1

This time it's different

Chapter 3. Clubbing P1.

 

“Let’s go, I want to have some fun” Joon said entering the club.

“You have to much fun these day’s” Seungho muttered following him.

 

With Su-Dae and Mir.

 

Mir was standing behind the bar together with Su-Dae when Joon, Seungho, G.O and Thunder entered. Su-Dae looked up from poring a drink for a customer to look at who entered. When she saw it was the guy she helped last night she froze for a second in her place before remembering that she had been making a mix drink for a customer.

 

“Here you go” Su-Dae said giving it to the girl with a smile.

“Thank you” The girl said and left towards her friends.

“Mir, did you see the guy’s who just entered?” Su-Dae said.

“Yes do you know them?” Mir asked.

 

“The last two are G.O and Thunder, the one with the blond hair and the other one I don’t know. The guy with the blond hair was the guy of last night” Su-Dae said whispering the last part.

 

“Did he see you?” Mir asked.

“No not yet, I’ll get Jinon from his break and tell him to help you out here” Su-Dae said leaving to the staff room.

 

At the staff room.

 

“Jinon, help Mir at the bar please” Su-Dae said once she was in the staff room.

“Okay, can you take over for me though, we’re playing poker” Jinon said standing up and giving his hand of cards to Su-Dae.

 

“I’ll finish this round for you, but you do know I’m not good at playing poker” Su-Dae said accepting the cards and sitting on his place.

 

“Who was next” Su-Dae said looking at Kan, Lee U and Yejun.

“I was” Lee U said. And they continued the game.

 

With Mir and Jinon.

 

“So I heard you needed some help” Jinon said appearing next to Mir.

“It’s not that busy yet, but a pair of extra hands would be nice yes” Mir said smiling.

 

“What’s the real reason that I need to help out here?” Jinon asked.   

“Remember what Su told you earlier what happened last night?” Mir said.

“Yes, and I still feel like I should’ve brought her home” Jinon said.

“The guy over there in the corner with the blond hair, he’s that guy” Mir said pointing to Seungho.

 

“Wait is that Thunder and G.O with them?” Jinon asked.

“What has that to do with anything” Mir asked annoyed.

“That means that even though I really want to throw the guy out right now I can’t. G.O and Thunder come here every day, they are good paying costumers and we would like to keep it that way” Jinon said explaining.

 

“That ” Mir said.

“Language Mir, watch your language” Jinon said.

 

“Jinon, good to see you again, can I have four beers please” Thunder said when he arrived at the bar.

 

“Sure, here you go, nothing stronger tonight?” Jinon asked.

“No, we’re with some friends tonight we haven’t seen in a while” Thunder said.

“Okay, want me to get those girls away from you or do you want one of the VIP rooms?” Jinon asked.

 

“We’re good so far, if they are bothering us too much I’ll come back and ask you about that VIP room” Thunder said leaving with a smile.

 

“I’m back” Thunder said and placed the beer in front of them.

“How’s Jinon doing?” G.O asked as thunder said down.

“Good, though I really wanted to talk to Su-Dae” Thunder said.

“About what?” G.O asked.

“Ooh, nothing you need to know” Thunder said smiling.

 

“So, how’s your girl coming along?” Thunder asked Seungho changing the subject.

“I can feel her presence here, but I can’t find where she is” Seungho said.

“How do you know it’s her?” Thunder asks.

“It feels special, it feels like it belongs, and it’s too difficult to explain by words but when you find that special person you’ll understand” Seungho said looking up.

 

With Su-Dae.

 

After they finished the poker game they all walked from the table and sat down on the couch.

 

“So who are you hiding from?” Kan asked.

“The person who I ‘helped’ yesterday” Su-Dae said shuddering.

“Okay, want us to throw him out?” Yejun asked.

“No can do, they are with G.O and Thunder and you know they are good paying customers” Su-Dae said.

 

“Hmm, why don’t you get some fresh air, and clear your mind?” Lee U suggested.

 “Okay, I’ll do that, the three of you help Mir and Jinon out at the bar, or go collect empty glasses, wash them check what we have left on alcohol and all that stuff, I’ll come and help you out when I get back” Su-Dae said standing up.

 

“Okay, be safe” Kan said and left to the bar with Yejun and Lee u following him.

 

Su-Dae walked to the back door opened it and stepped outside and sat down on the ground next to the door. She closed her eyes and tried to think about everything that has happened yesterday night and this morning. She wanted to forget the guy who she helped but every time she tried not to think about him she saw his face, and saw what happened earlier this day.

 

“Hello, what is a pretty young girl doing here all alone at this time?” A voice said shaking her from her thoughts and making her look up to the new comer.

 

“Leaving, have a good night” Su-Dae said standing up and wanting to leave.

“Not so fast” The voice said grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to him and away from the door.

 

Inside the club.

 

“Seungho are you okay?” Joon yelled when he saw that his brother fell from his chair with his hand grabbing his chest and a painful look on his face.

 

“Does it look like I’m alright?” Seungho said trying to catch his breath.

“No, not really” Joon muttered.

“What happened?” G.O asked getting closer to Seungho on the floor.

“I don’t know, it feels like somebody ripped my heart out of my chest or something” Seungho muttered.

 

Second chapter of today,

Please comment (A)