Chapter 15. The calm before the storm.

This time it's different

Chapter 15. The calm before the storm.

 

Two and a half week later.

 

Mir was still drinking Joon’s blood from time to time, and Joon needed to drink a lot of blood packs. Su-Dae finished remodeling the club and it ran better now than it did before. G.O and Thunder still can’t find anything about Mir’s case looks like he has to keep drinking Joon’s blood for now.

 

Ji-Hoon got a little more information but it wasn’t useful after he checked it with Seungho and Joon. They never found out if the dream Mir had was a nightmare or if it was indeed the future.

 

Su-Dae walked inside the house with a smile and walked to Mir’s room. After the bad day Mir had he was moved into his own room so that Joon could sleep in his own bed again. Su-Dae walked into Mir’s room and sat down on his desk.

 

“Su, why are you sitting on my desk?” Mir asked looking up.

“I need to tell you something” Su-Dae said still smiling.

“What do you need to tell me?” Mir asked.

“I am……” Su-Dae couldn’t finish her sentence the house began to shake and there was an explosion heard too.

 

“W-what was that?” Su-Dae asked looking around.

“No idea let’s go down stairs” Mir said grabbing her hand and ran downstairs.

 

Once they came downstairs G.O, Thunder, Seungho, Ji-Hoon and Joon where standing in front of the staircase.

 

“What is going on?” Su-Dae asked.

“Ji-Hoon, take Mir and Su-Dae and get away from here as fast as you can” Seungho ordered him.

 

“Seungho!, what is going on?” Su-Dae yelled at him.

“Don’t worry just listen to Ji-Hoon and stay with him okay?” Seungho said looking at her softly.

 

“How can I not worry, when I don’t know what is going on?” Su-Dae asked crying.

“Please promise me you and Mir will listen to Ji-Hoon and stay with him” Seungho pleaded.

 

“Ji-Hoon take them to this address and wait for us, if we are not there in three days, go to the second address and don’t come back here” Seungho whispered so soft that Mir and Su-Dae didn’t heard him.

 

Ji-Hoon brought both of them outside of the house and left with a unmarked car. After they left Seungho and Thunder left to the basement while G.O and Joon called all the guards of the place to them for questioning why there was an explosion.

 

In the basement.

 

Seungho and Thunder all of the computers to check for abnormalities in or around the house.

 

“I’m going to check on that guy and see what he knows about this. Keep in touch with me trough this” Seungho said giving him a earpiece.

 

“As soon as I find something I’ll tell you” Thunder said taking the earpiece and putting it in his ear.

 

After that Seungho walked out of the room and walked further down to where the prison was located to talk to that guy.

 

Upstairs.

 

After making sure every guard was there and every guard told them everything the two of them made groups to search around the house and inside the house making sure not to miss a place or even a spot.

 

Unknown place.

 

“Boss the bomb went off there was nobody injured. They are now searching the place for evidence”

 

“Is everything ready for the second attack?” The boss asked.

“Yes sir, when you give us the signal we’ll put it into action”

“Call them and give them the signal five minutes from now” The boss said dismissing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this one is a bid better than the last one ^-^

16 will be the last chapter so look forward to the end.

Please comment and subscribe ^-^ (A)