Chapter 10. Mysteries P2.

This time it's different

Chapter 10. Mysteries P2.

 

“Come let’s go, we need every second we need to find out how he could have survived” Thunder said walking out of the room with his brother and to the library.

 

With Seungho and Joon.

 

“How are his wounds?” Seungho asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I can’t see his internal wounds but on the outside are fine now, just a few really black and blue bruises left” Joon explained.

 

“Okay, I’ll get our doctor than to see about his internal wounds” Seungho said standing up and leaving the room.

 

With Thunder and G.O.

 

They entered the library and walked through it searching for the book.

“What does the book look like?” G.O asked.

“Like a book, I never saw it before but I know it’s here” Thunder said.

“That’s a great explanation” G.O said.

“I know, stop talking and start searching” Thunder said.

 

After 30 minutes of searching they found five books all medical related. They walked out of the library and back upstairs to Joon’s room.

 

“Are that the books?” Joon asked when he saw them enter with the books.

“I think there are more books downstairs but right now I think we have enough with these five books” Thunder explained.

 

“Do you want me to send someone down to look for the rest?” Seungho asked.

“You can do that but where do you want to put all those books?” Thunder asked.

“There are still some empty rooms up here, if we ever need them again it would be easier to look for them” Seungho said.

 

“It’s your house, do what you want with it” Thunder said.

“I’ll go then, and I’ll pick up Su-Dae from the club” Seungho said.

“Oops, I forgot about her, let’s continue on the club tomorrow” G.O said.

“Right, good luck I think I’ll be back in a hour” Seungho said leaving the room.

 

At the club.

 

“About 1000 years ago vampires and werewolves got along like family” Su-Dae read the first line of the book.

 

“Until one of the werewolves wanted his title back, he couldn’t accept that his father gave up the title of being the leader for peace with the vampires, so together with a few friends or comrades he rebelled against the peace. The first thing he did was kill the queen of the vampires and threatened the king and his two sons” Su-Dae read.

 

“Can I see the book?” Jinon asked.

“Yeah, sure here you go” Su-Dae said giving the book to Jinon.

“Is this all real?” Yejun asked.

“I think so, but I’m not sure” Su-Dae said.

“It’s not like we can prove it’s real right?” Jinon said.

“Why, do you know something about this book?” Su-Dae asked looking at Jinon.

 

“Not a lot, but my grandpa used to tell me stories like this, he said his grandpa told him about this book but it got lost somewhere in the fight between the vampires and werewolves” Jinon said.

 

“It is true that this book got lost in a fight, it’s been a while seen I’ve seen it how and where did you find this book?” Seungho asked from behind Jinon.

 

“I found it in the storage room, can you tell us more about this book and the meaning behind what is written in it?” Su-Dae asked him.

 

“Let’s sit down first okay?” Seungho said walking to the couch where he sat a week ago with Joon, Thunder and G.O.

 

After they all sat down Seungho started to tell what the book was about and the history of the book. When he was telling about it he made sure he would tell it so that they won’t ask any questions after he finished telling the story.

 

“Su-Dae, we need to go home now” Seungho said after he was done.

“Okay, are you going to help us clean this up tomorrow?” Su-Dae asked looking at the boys excluding Seungho.

“Yes, I don’t know when I have time to come here since I normally don’t come here before 6 PM” Jinon said.

 

“It’s okay, just give me a call or send a text if you don’t or can’t come” Su-Dae said smiling softly at them.

 

 “We really need to go home Su” Seungho said.

“I still need to lock up  the place, I’ll check every door and I’ll be right back” Su-Dae said walking to the back of the club to check on the doors.

 

Once she was done she walked back to the front and saw that Seungho was waiting for her.

 

“The rest already left, come let’s go” Seungho said.

“The lights need to be turned off first and I need to lock the front door” Su-Dae said walking towards the light button and turned the light off and then walked with Seungho and the book to the front door and walked outside and after that she locked the door.

 

At the house.

 

Mir was writhing, sweating and frowning in his sleep. Joon was out of the room for a while. Thunder was looking through the books in his bedroom there and G.O was making some chicken soup for Mir when he wakes up. Seungho was on the way back with Su-Dae and the bad guys where recovering in the warehouse from the fight.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Mir woke up screaming alarming Joon who was a few rooms away from Mir and ran as fast he could to his room. Thunder and G.O who where downstairs heard him too and ran upstairs too. Mir sat up in ‘his’ bed and looked around the room, he heard the door open and looked up. Joon entered the room followed by G.O and Thunder.

 

I hope you like the chapter

Please read, comment and subscribe (A)