Chapter 6. What now?

This time it's different

Chapter 6. What now?

 

“It’s okay don’t……” Mir was cut off when they heard the doorbell.

“Stay, I’ll get the door” Mir said walking to the door and opening it.

“What are you doing here?” Mir yelled when he saw the person on the other side of the door.

 

“We need to talk about something, can you let us in?” The person said.

“Close the door behind you” Mir said walking back to Su-Dae.

“Who, is it?” Su-Dae asked when Mir came back into the living room.

“Me and Joon” Seungho said coming into the living room with Joon following him.

“What are you doing here?” Su-Dae asked.

“We have to tell you something, but we won’t know what your reaction will be” Joon said looking at Su-Dae.

 

“What do you have to tell me?” Su-Dae asked looking at them.

“Do you believe in the supernatural?” Seungho asked.

“What is that for a question?” Su-Dae asked.

“Do you or don’t you?” Seungho said.

“Why do you want to know?” Su-Dae asked.

 

“Because, I’m a vampire, the night when you found me, I was attacked by another group of vampires. Those vampires really want me dead, and if I don’t hurry up they get what they want” Seungho said.

 

“Hurry up with what?” Su-Dae asked.

“Marrying my destined one and making her a vampire too and teaching her all the rules and laws of the vampire world” Seungho explained looking at Su-Dae.

 

“And why are you telling us this, isn’t this braking at least a few laws of your world… unless…… are you saying that Su-Dae is your destined one?” Mir said confused.

 


Su-Dae looked up shocked at first but then she started to think about it, all the things he just told her. Normally you just won’t tell anybody that especially when there are laws bound to it but the only question that was in her head was why her?

 

“Is Mir right?” Su-Dae asked.

“He is” Joon answered.

“And if you won’t marry me, and turn me into a vampire you’ll die?” Su-Dae asked looking at Seungho.

 

“And teach you the rules and laws, yes” Seungho answered looking down to the floor now.

 

“Is there a time limit?” Su-Dae asked carefully.

“Unfortunately, there is” Seungho said.

“What’s the limit?” Su-Dae asked again carefully.

“We have until the next new moon” Seungho answered.

“Do I dare to ask when the next new moon is?” Su-Dae asked.

“Next week” Joon answered.

 

“What! You are joking right?” Mir yelled.

“I’m not joking” Joon said looking at Mir.

“If she won’t become one of you he will die?” Mir asked pointing at Seungho.

“Yes” Joon said.

“Then let him die, I don’t care” Mir said.

“Mir! That’s not something you should say” Su-Dae scolded him.

“What! What do you want me to do then! I don’t want you to become one of them, I am your friend and I don’t have a say in it? This is getting weirder and weirder” Mir said.

 

“This isn’t for you to decide, but for me to decide” Su-Dae said calmly.

“I just don’t like them, is that my fault, what about the guys that attacked you this evening, maybe they belong with them or something like that” Mir said.

 

“I don’t think so, our people won’t come out and attack a random girl, and if they want to walk in the city they would have informed us” Seungho explained.

 

“Could the guys that attacked her be the same as the one that attacked you?” Joon asked.

 

“Why would they attack a……, how did they figure this out, they must’ve somehow knew she helped me or saw that she will be able to safe me” Seungho muttered the last part.

 

“Joon, can you call G.O and ask him if he can find out everything about those men, I want to know everything, who, what, where, why, how” Seungho said.

 

“Mir, why don’t you show Joon the way to the kitchen” Su-Dae said.

“Fine, this way” Mir said and walked to the kitchen with Joon following him.

“Can I ask something?” Su-Dae asked.

“Yes you can” Seungho said.

“When your eye color chanced this evening does that have something to do with you being a vampire?” Su-Dae asked looking at him.

 

“Yes, I smelled you blood and if G.O hadn’t pulled you away from me and if after that they hadn’t taking me away from you, you could’ve been a vampire already” Seungho explained.

 

“Would you do it?” Su-Dae asked softly.

“Do what?” Seungho asked looking at her with wonder.

“Make me one of you?” She asked softly.

 

“If I was selfish and didn’t think about you and your safety I would’ve already done that the moment I found out, but I have to obey some rules too. not only am I a vampire but I am a prince too and if I make you mine and turn you, I become the king of the vampire world and you’ll be my queen then. I can’t just turn you into a vampire with you knowing all the rules and laws”  Seungho explained.

 

Unknown place.

 

“Is she dead?” A voice asked.

“We’re sorry sir, she escaped from us and when we were about to get her again Seungho and his friends appeared with her so we couldn’t do anything without them noticing us” One of the two said.

 

“And you let her escape?” The leader asked.

“We didn’t notice until we heard a door open and close” The other said.

“What are you still doing here then?” The leader said getting angrier with the second.

 

“You want us to go back and do what? Kill her or bring her here?” The first one asked.

 

“I want her alive” The leader screamed.

“Right, but so does Seungho, if she dies he’ll die too, don’t you want Seungho dead?” The second one asked.

 

“I do but I want to have some fun with her first” The leader said smirking.

“But if we take her here he can send his men to get her back, and he has more people who obey him” The first one explained.

 

“Kill her, you already ruined my plans for me, don’t leave a trace to me” The Leader said dismissing them.

 

They left and made their way to the apartment of Su-Dae once they got there they knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door.

 

With Su-Dae.

 

“Seungho, G.O found out who was behind both the attacks and send some people after them” Joon said running back in the living room.

 

“That’s good anything else?” Seungho asked.

“Yeah two of them are coming here, we better prepare for battle” Joon said.

“What do they want?” Seungho asked looking at Joon.

“To kill Su-Dae, turn her into a vampire now, we’ll deal with the consequences later this is the only way to save both of you” Joon explained.

 

“What, isn’t there another way?” Su-Dae asked terrified.

“In such short notice there isn’t, Seungho do it now they can be here any second now” Joon said.

 

Seungho walked towards Su-Dae and crouched down in front of her he looked her in her eyes.

 

“It’ll only hurt a little, trust me” Seungho said and pulled her off the couch and into his arms so he was closer to her neck. He released his fangs and leaned closer to her neck. When he was close enough he searched for the vein and when he found it he plunged his fangs in.

 

At the same time Mir opened the door and saw two strangers standing outside.

 

Please comment (A)