Chapter 11. Explaining P1.

This time it's different

Chapter 11. Explaining P1.

 

Joon entered the room followed by G.O and Thunder.

 

“Mir, what happened?” Joon asked sitting next to him on the bed.

“Bad dream, or memory I don’t know” Mir said shuttering in fear and moved closer to Joon. Joon held him in his arms and waited for Mir to calm down.

 

“Joon, he needs to eat too if he doesn’t he could die” Thunder whispered.

“I know T. but how do I get him to eat when he, is asleep for most of the time or scared or a few hours ago kidnapped” Joon whispered back.

 

“Force him to, he needs to learn how to eat if he doesn’t he will never learn and then we could have a problem, you remember that one incident right?” G.O whispered looking at Joon who was holding Mir.

 

Mir moved closer against Joon and placed his face on Joon’s shoulder. Once he smelled the blood his fangs grew and he placed the fangs at the main vein and pushed his fangs in. Joon who didn’t know what was happening got shocked when he felt a pair of fangs push through his skin.   

 

“Thunder, G.O get me some blood packs, I need to refill my own blood because Mir is taking mine now” Joon said holding Mir closer to him so he had better access to his neck.

 

“Should we bring some for Mir too?” G.O asked.

“No just hurry up, before he drains me” Joon joked.

“I’ll bring the soup, it should fill a little too” G.O said and left with Thunder.

“Mir, are you trying to kill me?” Joon asked trying to push Mir away from his neck.

 

“Mir, stop!” Joon said this time pushing him away so he can look at him.

“Want, more” Mir whispered softly.

“It’s okay Mir, but I need blood too and if you drain me you now, I can’t teach you how to control your hunger for blood around the humans” Joon explained looking at Mir softly.

 

G.O came back in the room with a bowl of soup and placed it on the night stand. Thunder walked in after him and gave Joon one of the two blood packs and the other to Mir who didn’t know what to do with it.

 

“Open it up and drink take a sip of it” Joon instructed after seeing the confused look on Mir’s face.

 

Mir did as he was told but he didn’t like it, the blood he took from Joon tasted better. He gave the pack back to Thunder and showed that he disliked it.

 

“You need to learn to drink this” Thunder said.

“No don’t like the taste” Mir said shaking his head.

“Here, eat the soup first” G.O said giving the bowl to Mir.

“Joon can I speak to you?” G.O said looking at Joon after he gave Mir the bowl.

“Almost done, wait downstairs I’ll be right there” Joon said.

 

After Joon had finished the pack he walked downstairs to G.O.

“What is it?” Joon said when he stood next to G.O.

“Joon, what if he only wants to feed on your blood?” G.O asked.

“What do you mean?” Joon asked.

“He just denied the blood pack, he said your blood tasted better, I’m sure he didn’t really wanted to admit that with everyone in the room though” G.O explained.

 

“So what do you want me to do now? let him feed on me? put my blood in those blood packs? What?” Joon asked.

 

“He needs to learn to drink blood packs too, what if he’s in trouble and you’re not close to him, what if you are gone and he is hungry we can’t have him feed on humans you know” G.O said looking at Joon seriously.

 

“Who is going to feed on humans?” Seungho asked walking into the living room with Su-Dae following him.

 

“Nobody for now. Mir woke up and started to feed on Joon, but when we gave him a blood pack he refused saying Joon’s blood tasted better” G.O explained.

 

“Mir is here?” Su-Dae asked.

“He’s in my room with Thunder” Joon said.

“Okay, Joon you’ve got two holes in your neck” Su-Dae said walking up the stairs to the room.

 

“Thank you I didn’t know that yet” Joon said sarcastically.

 “Joon!, But what are we going to do with Mir now then?” Seungho asked.

“Teach him how to drink blood packs, or teach him how not to leach out to humans and drink their blood” G.O said.

 

Upstairs.

 

“Mir, you need to learn how to drink from these packs” Thunder said.

“I don’t want to, I don’t like the taste “Mir said still denying the pack.

“Mir, what if Joon isn’t here and you are hungry, or what if you are in trouble and you do need blood and Joon isn’t there, then you need to take a blood pack too, so it’s for the best if you learn now how to drink those packs” Thunder explained to him.

 

“Was this the first time you ever fed since you have been turned?” Thunder asked him.

 

“Yes, why did you turn me?” Mir asked crying.

“It wasn’t me, Joon did it” Thunder said wanting to comfort the boy.

“Why did he do it?” Mir asked still crying.

“I’m sorry, I can’t answer that, you have to ask him” Thunder said looking down.

 

“Mir!!” Su-Dae yelled running into the room and hugging Mir.

“Su, I’m fine you can let go now” Mir said trying to get out of her grip.

“Sorry, but what happened?, I thought you had died, and Joon and Seungho didn’t say anything either” Su-Dae said looking down to the ground.

 

“That’s because we didn’t know what had happened at the time, we left Mir alone for a few minutes because you where screaming and writhing in pain, when Joon got back to check on Mir he was gone” Seungho explained entering the room with Joon and G.O following him.

 

“Both me and Seungho needed to hold you down, because a newborn vampire has more strength then we do. So in order to calm you down we left him alone for a few minutes” Joon said looking at him.

 

“At the same time me and Thunder where on a mission to find out who that person was and why he send those two men to kill you” G.O said.

 

“So, if that person was smart enough to place a few other men around the place and if he had told them that the two of you where busy and that as soon as Seungho and Joon where distracted that they should kidnap Mir?” Su-Dae said.

 

“That, or they could’ve kidnapped you” Thunder said looking at her.

“Why me?” Su-Dae asked.

“You are the reason I’m still alive, they want me dead no matter what” Seungho said.

 

“Speaking about staying alive, why?” Mir said looking at Joon sadly.

“Why what?” Joon asked confused.

 

comments are really welcomed (A)