Chapter 13. Weirder with the second

This time it's different

Chapter 13. Weirder with the second

 

“Get some sleep, I’ll call the rest don’t worry we’ll find a way” Joon said smiling.

 

Once he was sure Mir was asleep he walked out of his room and downstairs where Seungho was.

 

“Seungho, we need to talk, can you call back the rest?” Joon asked sitting next him.

 

“What is it?” Seungho asked.

“This is blood pack you gave me, can you see if there is something wrong with the blood in it?” Joon asked.

 

“Why, what happened?” Seungho asked.

“Mir he tried it, but he puked it out again” Joon said frowning.

“Even if blood taste this bad a vampire or a new born shouldn’t be able to puke” Seungho said frowning too.

 

“Where is Mir now?” Seungho asked looking up at Joon.

“I put him to sleep in my bed” Joon answered.

“Call G.O and tell him to comeback, I’ll pick up Su-Dae from the club, they have to finish remodeling it another time. After you called G.O go and see what the interrogators have found out about that man and see if they can ask him what he did to Mir, we need answers and fast” Seungho said.

 

“Okay, be careful” Joon said and left to call G.O and walk towards the prison that was located beneath the house.

 

Seungho got up and walked to his car and then drove to the club of Su-Dae. Once he got to the club he saw that the door was slightly open, they always close the door so he carefully went inside and searched for Su-Dae.

 

“Su-Dae where are you?” Seungho asked when he walked into club.

“Behind the bar, do you want something to drink too?” Su-Dae asked.

“No, you do know that we don’t eat and drink right” Seungho said looking at her weirdly.

 

“Sorry, forgot the rest is waiting in the staff room I’ll go and bring them their drinks now” Su-Dae said walking towards the back and into the staff room with Seungho following her.

 

“Why was the door slightly open?” Seungho asked once they were in the staff room.

 

“The wind must have done it, we need a new door too, it’s getting old and rusty” Su-Dae said looking at Seungho.

 

“Okay but that’s not why I’m here, we need you back at home, so can you do this tomorrow or another day?” Seungho asked.

 

“Why? What happened?” Su-Day asked.

“I’ll tell you in the car” Seungho said.

“We know what to do, if you want we can clean it all up, the paint is already here and so is the new floor right, if we start with that now, we’ll lock the place up too, the spare key is in the register right?” Jinon asked.

 

“Okay, don’t forget to check every door when you leave, and if you need help call me, I’ll see if I can come” Su-Dae said leaving with Seungho.

 

In the car.

 

“So, what is wrong?” Su-Dae asked looking at Seungho.

“Mir, is puking out the blood that was in the blood pack, that Joon gave him this morning” Seungho explained.

 

“How is that possible?” Su-Dae asked confused.

“I’m not sure either, but we will find out” Seungho said.

 

At the house.

 

Joon walked down the stairs, he already called G.O and told them to come home. Once he came into the room he walked straight to Ji-Hoon and asked him what he found out about the guy.

 

“He’s not speaking, only grinning, smirking you name it” Ji-Hoon explained.

“Can I come with you and try again?” Joon asked.

“Sure, this way” Ji-Hoon said and let him to the room.

 

Once they came to the room he opened the door and closed and locked it after Joon was inside. They walked to the table where they guy was sitting and sat down too. Ji-Hoon grabbed a note book and started writing as soon as Joon began to talk.

 

“So, tell me what do I have to do to make you talk?” Joon said walking to the guy.

“Promise me freedom?” The guy answered.

“Done, now tell me why kidnap Mir?” Joon asked.

“We wanted information, but he was a though one, he said nothing” The guy answered.

 

“Did you gave him food?” Joon asked.

“We did, he just wouldn’t eat it” The guy answered again.

“Did you try giving him blood?” Joon asked.

“No we did not, why bloo…… he was a vampire already?” The guy said shocked.

“Yes he is, but now he can’t feed, so explain to me how that happened?” Joon said looking serious and angry.

 

“Now, he can only feed on the person who changed him, if he tries other blood, he could die no matter the amount of blood he drank” The guy said smirking.

 

“Explain why?” Joon demanded.

“When a new born wakes up the first thing you do is feed them, if you don’t do that they either take the first person who’s blood they smell, or they won’t feed at all because they can’t or are too weak. With your friend it was the last one, he was to weak and tied up, so he couldn’t move” The guy explained smirking.

 

“So, who changed the kid?” The guy asked smiling.

“I did” Joon said bitterly.

“Better watch out, a new born could take a lot of blood and might drain you from yours” The guy said laughing.

 

“I’ve got everything I need let’s get out of here” Joon said looking at Ji-Hoon.

 

They got up and left the guy alone in the room. Once outside the room they walked to Ji- Hoon’s small office around the corner and Ji-Hoon made a copy of the report he wrote and gave it to Joon.

 

“Thank you, I’ll give this to G.O when he comes back and let him check into it, if we need more information you’ll hear from us” Joon said.

 

“What about the part that you’ll let him go?” Ji-Hoon asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Let me know what you think and please subscribe (A)