Clubbing P2

This time it's different

Chapter 4. Clubbing P2.

 

“Wait I’ll be right back” Thunder said getting up and running to the bar.

“Jinon, is Su still here?” Thunder asked as soon as he reached the bar.

“She was in back with Lee U and the rest why?” Jinon asked confused.

“Was, where is she now?” Thunder asked.

“Lee U, where did Su-Dae go?” Jinon asked as soon as he saw Lee U behind the bar.

 

“She went outside to get some air, she needed to clear her thoughts” Lee U said.

“Out back?” Thunder asked rushed.

“Yes, why?” Lee U asked looking at him.

“Nothing, never mind” Thunder said walking back to the rest.

 

“I have one question” Thunder said when he came back and faced Seungho.

“What?” Seungho said still in pain.

“The girl, what does she look like?” Thunder asked.

“What has that to do with this?” Seungho asked.

“Just answer my question” Thunder said annoyed.

 

So Seungho described how the girl looked, the color of her eyes, her hair, how her face looks and so on.

 

“Wait are you describing Su-Dae?” G.O asked as he listened to how Seungho described the girl.

 

“Who?” Seungho asked confused.

“The owner of this bar, she was last seen going outside to get some air” Thunder said.

 

“How do you know?” Joon asked.

“I had a feeling, that’s why I asked Jinon, the guy at the bar where she was” Thunder said.

 

“What are we waiting for then let’s go and see what is outside with her” Joon said.

 

Outside with Su-Dae.

 

“Let me GO!!” Su-Dae half yelled.

“Shut up!” The guy said hitting her so hard she fell to the ground.

“Get up!” He demanded.

“You are the reason I am down on the ground in the first place” Su-Dae muttered getting up.

 

“Stop complaining and shut up” He said hitting her again.

“What do you think you are doing?” Another voice said interrupting.

“So this is the girl?” He said walking closer to her.

“Yes she is” The other said.

 

While those two were talking Su-Dae tried to get closer to the door. Once she was with her back against the door she quietly moved her hand to the doorknob and twisted it open.

 

At the bar.

 

“What was that about?” Mir asked once Thunder left.

“I don’t know, but I have a bad feeling about this” Jinon said.

“Su-Dae went out the backdoor to get some air, Mir go check up on her okay” Lee U said.

 

“Okay, I’ll be right back “Mir said leaving the bar.

“Where are you going?” A voice asked from behind Mir.

“Outside, why?” Mir asked turning around.

“Can you show us the backdoor?” The person asked.

“Why, you don’t work here so you can’t use the backdoor” Mir said looking at them.

 

“Listen I know Su-Dae really well and if you want to see her alive please show us where the backdoor is, she could be in great danger” He explained.

 

“Name, if you tell me your name I’ll reconsider” Mir said thinking he didn’t want to leave Su-Dae in danger again, maybe this time she will be depressed or even worse traumatized.

 

“Thunder, me and my brother come here almost every day” Thunder explained.

“Hmm, I’ve heard that name somewhere before, follow me” Mir said.

‘I must be going crazy, leading them to the backdoor’ Mir thought walking ahead of them.

 

“Can’t you walk any faster if you continue to walk like this she really might end up dead” Seungho yelled.

Su-Dae quietly moved to the side and opened the door further, when she was about to enter she tripped and fell. She quickly moved back up knowing the two man heard her fall down and ran inside closing and locking the door behind her.

 

Once she was sure the door was locked she slides down to the ground with her back against the door. When she looked up she saw Mir and some guys standing in front of her.

 

“Su! Are you okay?” Mir asked sitting next to her and hugging her.

“Now, yes” Su-Dae said softly.

“What happened to your face?” Thunder asked sitting in front of her.

“Got hit by them, my knees aren’t in any better shape either” Su-Dae said looking at him.

 

Seungho tried to breath but it became difficult, he started to hyperventilate and fell to the ground on his knees getting attention of the rest.

 

“Are you okay?” Su-Dae asked worried and crawling to him.

“F-f-fine” He managed to say.

“Liar” She mumbled.

 

She touched his arm and felt him tense under her touch. He looked at her and his facial expression changed, his eyes turned into another color. He moved forward….

 

“Seungho stop it” Joon said standing in front of him and G.O got behind Su-Dae and pulled her backwards so she was away from Seungho.

 

“We’re leaving first” Joon said and helped Seungho up together with G.O and walked towards the door in front of them.

 

“Wait, those guys they can still be there, I don’t want them in this club, there is another exit, Mir can you show them towards that door?” Su-Dae said.

 

“Sure, are you going to be okay?” Mir said looking at her.

“Don’t worry I’ll stay with her until you comeback” Thunder said crouching down next to her.

 

“I’ll be right back then” Mir said and left with them.

 

Sorry for not updating in a while, was really busy with school and stuff.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please Comment (A)