Chapter 7. A fight P1.

This time it's different

Chapter 7. A fight P1.

 

At the same time Mir opened the door and saw two strangers standing outside.

 

When Mir opened the door he didn’t expect that two guys would push him aside and run into the living room. Mir threw the door shut and walked after them.

 

In the living room.

 

When Seungho pulled his fangs out of Su-Dae she was unconscious. He picked her up and brought her to her room. He laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her.

 

The two guys arrived in the living room after Seungho left with Su-Dae.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Mir asked when he was in the living room too.

 

“Nothing that should bother you” One said pointing his gun at Mir and shot him.

“What did you do that for, now they are alarmed that we are here” The other one said when Mir fell to the ground clutching the wound.

 

Joon ran in the living room and saw Mir lying on the floor with his hand clutching his chest. He stopped as soon as he saw that Mir was bleeding, it has been a while since he had some blood.

 

“What is it vampire, can’t resist the blood?” One of the two asked.

“Are you okay Mir?” Joon asked from afar.

“Couldn’t be better” Mir muttered slowly and out of breath.

“Stay still I’ll be right there I’m going to take out some trash” Joon said walking to the two vampires.

 

“Unless you want another bullet in that kid, you better stay still” One said.

“” Joon said stopping.

“What is going on in here?” Seungho asked entering the room.

 

That moment alone was enough to distract the two vampires and Joon ran to them kicking them and grabbing the gun out of the hands of the vampire. Joon threw the gun away from the two vampires and together with Seungho he took them outside and killed them. After that they called G.O and Thunder and made them pick this up and give it back to their owner.

 

Back inside.

 

“Mir how are you?” Seungho asked crouching down next to him.

“I feel like I’m dying” Mir rasped out it was getting difficult for him to breath and the wound was still bleeding too.

 

“Joon come with me for a second” Seungho said and dragged Joon with him to the other side of the room.

 

“You have to do it” Seungho said looking at him.

“Do what?” Joon asked confused.

“Change him, or do you want to explain to Su-Dae why he is not here after her transformation” Seungho said.

 

“I’d rather not, I know the wrath of a new born vampire” Joon said shuddering.

“But, what if he doesn’t want to, he could kill me when he wakes up” Joon said not liking that part either.

 

“Ask him whether he wants to life or not” Seungho said making Joon walked back to Mir and sat down next to his lying body.

 

Seungho walked out of the room and to the kitchen to grab a kitchen cloth to put it on the gunshot wound.

 

A week later.

 

This past week Seungho, Joon, Thunder and G.O have been teaching Su-Dae everything about the laws and rules of the vampire world. They have been teaching her to drink blood packs when she is thirsty or hungry. They have been teaching her how to use her vampire powers. They also got married so everything is settled or so they thought.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” Joon said.

“Out?” Su-Dae said pointing to the door.

“I know you are going out, where is what I’m asking” Joon said.

“To the club, I want to go to the club” Su-Dae said.

“You know you could just ask instead of sneaking out?” Seungho said joining them.

 

“Do you think you can control your hunger in front of humans?” Joon asked.

“What?” Su-Dae asked.

“Did you have a blood pack already?” Joon asked.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Su-Dae asked.

“We can’t let people figure out we exist, if you don’t drink now you might attack humans” Seungho explained.

 

Unknown place.

 

“Why do they keep ruining my plans” The leader yelled.

“What are we going to do with the boy?” One person asked.

“We’ll let him suffer some more until he is willing to talk” The leader said.

“Can we go now?” The same person asked again.

“Yes, be back here at dawn” The leader said.

 

At the club.

 

Su-Dae walked in the club and saw Thunder and G.O sitting in the spot they usually are. She walked to them and sat down next to Thunder.

 

“Why are you here when the club isn’t even open yet? Su-Dae asked when she sat down.

 

“Somebody has to look after your club right?” G.O said smiling at her.

“How are you feeling?” Thunder asked.

“Good, they just forced a blood pack down my throat” Su-Dae muttered.

“I’ll go and see where the boys are, have fun” Su-Dae said standing up and left to the staff room.

 

Staff room.

 

Jinon and the rest where having a short break when the door opened and Su-Dae walked in.

 

“How is everybody doing?” Su-Dae asked when she closed the door.

“Fine, what about you then?” Jinon asked.

“Better, how has the club been doing?” Su-Dae asked.

“The club is running smoothly thanks to G.O and Thunder” Lee U explained.

“Did you sign the club over to those two?” Yejun asked her.

“Of course no…” Su-Dae began but stopped when she heard a crashing sound coming from the front of the club.

 

They all stood up and ran to the front of the club.

 

Updated again hope you like this chapter too.

Comment and subscribe please (A)