Clubbing P3

This time it's different

Chapter 5. Clubbing P3.

 

“Come, I’ll bring you to the staff room, you can sit there more comfortable” Thunder said standing up and helped her up too and they walked carefully to the staff room.

 

Once they got to the staff room he helped her sit down on the couch and looked  for the first-aid kid.

 

“Pull up your yeans a little so I can take a look on your knees, do they still hurt?” Thunder asked.

 

“They sting a little, it’s probably not that bad” Su-Dae said smiling.

“Well you can take that back, I have to put your knees in a bandage and disinfect them” Thunder said taking all the stuff he needed out of the first-aid kid.

 

 With Seungho.

 

After Mir let them outside G.O send a text message to Thunder to let him know that they were going to Seungho’s house and that they were spending the night there and that he should come as soon as he was finished he should come too.

 

At Seungho’s house.

 

“How are you feeling now?” G.O asked him.

“A little better, when I smelled her blood I really wanted to try it, normally I can handle blood and before we left we had some blood packs too, I just don’t understand” Seungho said frowning.

 

“Joon stay here with your brother, I’ll go and look into this” G.O said and left the room he was in and walked into the library that they had located in the basement. Once he got there he looked through every book that was there.

 

G.O had a suspicion and he only needed it to be confirmed but he couldn’t find the right book. Until now they already said she was his destined one, but he wasn’t completely sure so here he was looking for that damned book that he couldn’t find.

 

With Su-Dae.

 

Thunder was tying up the bandage around her knees after he was done he put some tape on the bandage so it would stay there.

 

“Keep the bandage on tonight and when you wake up in the morning take it off, if it looks worse that it does now go to the doctor or hospital immediately okay?” Thunder said looking at her.

 

“Thank you, can I do anything for you now?” Su-Dae asked.

“Not right now, I’ll go and see how my friend is doing now” Thunder said.    

“I hope he is alright” Su-Dae said looking at him.

“He’ll be fine after a night of rest” Thunder said smiling softly.

“Maybe we’ll be here tomorrow, safe our place for us okay?” Thunder said still smiling.

 

“Will do, but you know that nobody dares to take your seats” Su-Dae said smiling.

“I’ll be going now, I’m sure your friend will be back soon” Thunder said and left.

 

Mir came into the room 2 minutes after Thunder left and helped Su-Dae to get up and take her home so she can rest.

 

With G.O.

 

G.O was still searching for the book he couldn’t find he walked to the back of the library and looked around in the back was standing a table and on the table was the book he was looking for. G.O cursed as he walked to the book and said down on one of the chairs and looked through the book. When he found what he was looking for he quickly wrote it down and walked back upstairs to Seungho and Joon.

 

In Seungho’s room.

 

When G.O walked into the room Joon looked up from where he was sitting and walked towards G.O and mentioned him to follow him outside.

 

“What did you fine?” Joon asked.

“She is indeed his destined one, but he needs to move quick those guys who where after her injured her and they could’ve killed her too. People told him he needs to find her and make her his before his next birthday right?” G.O said looking at Joon.

 

“Yes, why is something wrong now?” Joon asked getting scared for his brother’s life.

 

“He needs to make her his before the next full moon, and teach her everything she needs to know before his birthday, even if she is already his and she doesn’t know everything he can still lose his life” G.O explained.

 

“How come we didn’t know about this?” Seungho asked appearing in the door way.

“It was in the back of the book, and most people/vampires didn’t wait this long to find their destined one” G.O said looking at Seungho.

 

“So, when is the next full moon?” Seungho asked not wanting to know the answer to that question.

 

“Seungho I’m sorry but, it’s next week” G.O said looking down at the ground.

“That’s fast, do you know what day too?” Joon asked.

“I’m sorry but I don’t know, I hope for you it’s at the end of next week “ G.O said.

 

“So what can we do now?” Joon asked looking down.

“Get her here and explain everything to her, and hoping she would accept her faith” G.O said.

 

“You make it sound like we are going to kidnap her or something” Thunder said walking up the stairs and standing next to G.O.

 

At Su-Dae’s place.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Mir asked her.

“Better, thank you” Su-Dae said.

“No problem, I really don’t like that group of people” Mir said frowning.

“Why?” Su-Dae asked.

“One of them kept giving me weird glances” Mir said shuddering.

“Right, poor you” Su-Dae said laughing.

 

“I’ll forget that ever happened, but what happened outside?” Mir asked chaining the subject.

 

“That is something I want to forget” Su-Dae said looking down at her feet with a glassy look in her eyes.

 

“It’s okay don’t……” Mir was cut off when they heard the doorbell.

“Stay, I’ll get the door” Mir said walking to the door and opening it.

“What are you doing here?” Mir yelled when he saw the person on the other side of the door.

 

Hope you´ll enjoy this chapter.

Please comment and Subscribe.