The meeting

This time it's different

Chapter 1. The meeting.

It was around 3 am when Su-Dae locked down the club and went back home. When she walks home she always has to walk past a dark alley. Normally there is nothing suspicious but this time, there was a young man lying near the alley covered in blood. She ran to him to see he was still breathing. When she got near him she saw he had his eyes open and was breathing irregular.

 

“Can you walk?” Su-Dae asked when she crouched down next to him wanting to help him up. But the only thing he did was trying to crawl backwards.

“I only want to help you, I don’t mean any harm” Su-Dae said looking at him.

“If you want to help, get away from me as fast as you can” The young man said weakly.

 

After that he passed out. Su-Dae ran to where he was lying and helped him up and brought him to her apartment. She laid him down on the couch and took off his shirt. She ran to the kitchen to grab the first-aid kid to tend his wound.

 

Once she put bandages on his wounds she put a blanket over him and washed her hands. After that she went to bed too.

 

The next morning.

 

The young guy woke up with a groan.

‘Ugh, what happened’ He thought sitting up. 

‘Where am I, this is not my house, nor my bed’ He thought looking around.

 

“How are you feeling” Su-Dae asked when she came back in the living room.

“Fine, who are you and why am I here?” He asked.

“You fainted last night, I found you, brought you here and put a bandage on your wound” Su-Dae said getting closer to him.

 

“What wound?” He asked looking at his body.

“This one” Su-Dae said getting closer until she was sitting on the ground in front of him and took of the bandage. When it was gone she got the shock of her life, she fell backwards and was about to crawl backwards too.

 

When she got the bandage off the wound it was gone. Normally a wound that deep and big won’t heal in a few hours.

 

“W-w-what are you?” Su-Dae asked him crawling away from him.

“Are you sure there was a wound?” The guy asked standing up and walking towards her.  

 

“Yes I am” Su-Dae said bumping with her back into the wall.

“Hmm but it’s gone now, are you sure you are not imagining things, it was pretty late when you found me, are you sure you were awake and not drunk?” He asked.

 

“I own a night club, so I am not allowed to drink, nor do I drink when I am working which I was last night. And since I’m used to the times by now I am sure I was wide awake” Su-Dae said.

 

He kept walking closer to her until he was standing in front of her and pulled her up. He then pulled her closer to him and brought his face closer to her neck.

 

“W-w-w-what are y-y-y-you doing?” Su-Dae asked struggling to get out of his grip.

 

“Nothing yet, but I’ll be coming back” He said letting her go and leaving her apartment.

 

Some place.

 

“Where were you last night?” A voice screamed.

“Got attacked by our lovely friends, and woke up at some place. I left before anybody noticed something” He explained.

 

“What did they want this time?”

“What do you think Joon, they will never change you know” He said.

“Yeah, but even we don’t know where she is, Seungho what if you won’t find her this year?” Joon asked worried.

 

“Then you must start with finding your girl, if I can’t make it then one must continue right?” Seungho said sadly.

“But I think I have found her, I might have scared her off a bid though” Seungho said.

 

“Good job bro, better make her understand now” Joon said laughing.

“Don’t worry about that, you better worry about getting a girl, and not the once you always bring home. Talking about them, never bring them here anymore please it’s annoying” Seungho said walking to his room and laying down on his bed.

 

At Su-Dae’s place.

 

“Su are you okay?” Mir asked when he entered her apartment and saw her sitting on the ground.

 

When the guy left she fell back to the ground not knowing what else to do she called Mir, her best friend. He came as soon as he heard something was off with her voice.

 

“I don’t know, I really don’t know” Su-Dae said shaking her head.

“What happened?” Mir asked.

 

“Yesterday I was walking home and found a guy near the alley, he was hurt and had a deep wound, first he was struggling and telling me not to come closer. A few minutes later he passed out, and I took him here and nursed his wound. This morning when I woke up, I saw that he was awake and moved closer to see how his wound was doing, I got the bandage off and saw that the wound was completely healed” Su-Dae started.

 

 “What that is not possible, especially when you say that it was a deep wound” Mir said.

 

“I know, next thing I know he stands up and walks towards me and he grabbed me and moved his face really close to my neck. After that he left just like that saying he’ll be coming back” Su-Dae said finishing her explanation.

 

“So, what do you want to do now?” Mir asked.

“Can I stay with you for a while, or are you willing to stay here, he kind of scared me and I’m afraid to be alone right now” Su-Dae said.

 

“Sure, I’ll go to my house and grab some stuff I’ll be back in 30 minutes, I’ll call you when it’s going to be later” Mir said.

 

“Okay thank you” Su-Dae said hugging Mir.

“No problem, get something to eat okay, when I get back we’ll see what we’re going to do the rest of the day okay?” Mir said letting her go and standing up.

 

“Okay, be care full” Su-Dae said standing up too and walking with him to the door.

“Lock the door and don’t let anybody but me enter okay?” Mir said when he was standing outside in the hallway of the apartment.

“Okay, I’ll see you soon” Su-Dae said closing the door and locking it too.

 

Okay, this story isn't going to be updated to often, because of my other story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/22832/a-chance-of-a-life-time-joon-mblaq

 

But i'll try to update this one as much as i can too.

Tell me what you think (A)

Comment please (A)