6 June 2011

Dear Diary [semi-hiatus]

 

6 June, 10.29pm

 

Dear Diary,

I’m currently in school. History’s getting boring, so I’ll write to you.

So far, I don’t have any similar lessons with my best friend, so she hasn’t had a chance to tell me about the boy group yet.

To be honest, I don’t have the mood to go around spazzing about a boy group. I’ve already given up hobbies like this. I’ll just live on and smile like nothing’s wrong.

Anyways, I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before I die. Here it is:

 

-         Learn how to play a musical instrument

-         Visit a country I’ve never been to before

-         Go to the beach at sunset

 

It’s a short list, I know, but it’s all I can come up with so far. I’ll add more when I get more ideas. But not too much anyway, I only have 6 months after all.

My chemotherapy treatment will start soon. I’m scared. I don’t want to lose my hair. I guess I’ll get a wig that looks similar to my current hair, though I’ll have to be careful about it.

 

Love,

Me

 

 

6 June, 2.47pm

 

Dear Diary,

I caught up with my best friend over lunch. Apparently, the group she wanted to tell me about was a group that debuted some time ago in 2008 called U-Kiss. She showed me pictures of them, and gave me a list of videos to watch. To please her, I memorized their names, even the old members she told me about.

Let’s see… Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, Dongho. The old members were Kibum and Alexander.

I think I’m correct. I’ll ask her about it later after school.

But I must confess to you, one of them caught my attention. He was HOT. I won’t tell you who yet though, he might not be my bias…

I’ve cheered up slightly since lunch. I’ll have to thank my best friend. I’m kinda interested in this new band too, they’re cute and their songs seem nice.

I’ll write again after I’ve decided who my bias is.

 

Love,

Me