Alone With You

Dear Diary [semi-hiatus]

 

I lay on my bed, looking out of the window. Soft sunlight streamed in through the translucent curtains. Luckily for me, there was no school today. It’s becoming so unbearable. Thankfully enough my best friend stayed by my side, despite getting teased about it herself. I was so grateful towards her.

My phone vibrated beside me. What time was it? Not many people texted me other than Soohyun, and I haven’t heard from him in days. Rolling over onto my back, I reached over and stared at the screen, feeling my heart beat faster as I saw the sender’s ID. Soohyun oppa.

Hi~ sorry for not texting you lately. Was busy with U-Kiss. Anyway, to make it up to you, let’s go out today! You free? ^.~

My eyes widened. So Soohyun didn’t know. I sighed and texted back.

Mmm, I’m free. Where’re we going?

I tossed my phone onto the bed and headed into the shower, not waiting for his reply.

When I was done, I picked up my phone. It was already 5.30 in the evening. So I had just wasted one day of my weekend. Great. I checked through my inbox.

I’ll pick you up at 5.40, arasso?

5.40!? That was only 10 minutes away! Hurriedly, I replied his text and went to dress myself up. What could I wear? I didn’t even know where we were going. Maybe I should wear something simple.

10 minutes later, I heard a car honk outside. Peeking out of my window, I caught Soohyun’s eye. He waved at me, making me throw my phone and earpiece into my bag. I scribbled a note for my mother who wasn’t home, telling her that I would be out.

“So, where are we going?” I asked Soohyun as I got into the car.

He winked at me. “You’ll see.”

 

After a 30 minute drive, the car finally reached its destination.

I stepped out of the car, feeling sand seep into my thin sandals.

“The beach…” I managed to breathe.

The view was amazing. The sun was starting to set over the horizon, making the clear water a warm orange. The sky was orange, mixed with hues of pink and yellow. The water washed gently onto the soft sand, making small rippling sounds. Whatever little trees there were on the beach swayed in the cooling sea breeze, and there was no one around.

I was on the beach. Alone. With Soohyun oppa.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

 

Ok, so... Soohyun finally appeared!!

Will write lesser of these author's note so you guys can enjoy the story haha XD

hope this chapter isn't sad, cuz i really don't know what i would do if all my readers are sad ;~;

Thanks for all the comments <3