Laughter and Blood

Dear Diary [semi-hiatus]

We walked into the dance studio, where U-Kiss was sitting in a circle.

Dongho was playing with his PSP, Eli was drinking Redbull, AJ was writing some stuff in a notebook, Kiseop and Kevin were taking a selca, and Hoon was just spacing out.

When they saw me, they started cheering and laughing. Before I knew it, they were asking me things about myself. My favourite music video. My favourite song.

“How old are you?” Dongho came over to me.

I grinned. “Same age as you.”

“Eh? Then… which month were you born in?”

“April.”

“Mwo!? Then that means…”

“You’ll have to call her noona~” Eli sang cheekily as he butted into our conversation.

“Ahhh… noona, how long have you been dating Soohyun hyung?” the maknae asked with curious eyes.

“Only recently,” I looked at the ground and blushed because 1. No one has ever asked me this before and 2. I wasn’t used to someone calling me noona.

“Ohh~ what things have you done together?” Dongho’s eyes had a mischievous sparkle in them and he was wriggling his eyebrows.

“I bet they’ve done many things already~” Eli joined in.

I could feel myself going red as I thought back to what happened in the lift. My throat was starting to itch badly, and really, all I wanted to do was cough. But I’ve coughed enough in front of U-Kiss. So I just replied simply, “Aniyo, we’ve done nothing.”

“Noona’s blushing! Soohyun hyung! Noona’s blushing! What have you done to her!?” Dongho started pulling the leader’s sleeve.

“Nothing! Pabo maknae,” Soohyun said and hit Dongho on the back of his head lightly. But we both knew that it wasn’t nothing… we’ve done something so bad we couldn’t even tell anyone.

“I bet they’ve kissed,” AJ came into the conversation and wrapped his arms around Dongho playfully, leaving Kiseop and Kevin to fool around with their selcas. At this point of time, I just realized that Hoon was still spacing out.

“What kind of kiss, I wonder… hmm.” Eli started his chin, trying to look wise.

“Omo! Noona’s going even redder!” Dongho started jumping up and down in his excitement, knocking AJ’s face in the process.

“Ow! Pabo maknae!” AJ said, rubbing his sore nose. Dongho just pouted. “I can’t believe two hyungs called me pabo in one day…”

I laughed, trying to ignore my itchy throat. At least the topic wasn’t about me and Soohyun kissing…

“Anyway, back to topic! Soohyun hyung, what kind of kiss have you and noona shared?” Dongho asked Soohyun. My heart fell slightly. Dongho sure was persistent. Eli started grinning and pestered him for answers. “Leader hyung~ our handsome leader hyung~ answer our humble questions please~”

“Aigo, you guys are so noisy! You should learn from Kiseop, Kevin and Hoon over there and stick to your own business,” Soohyun said, pointing over to the three people uninvolved in the conversation.

“Oh, we’re actually listening, we just don’t know what to say so we kept quiet.” Kevin grinned at us. Kiseop piped up, “Yeah, so what kind of kiss? A U-Kiss? A KISSeop?”

“Huh? What happened?” Hoon looked at us, confused.

I just mumbled with a flushing red face, “I need to go to the toilet.” and walked off towards the direction of the washroom. Behind me, I could hear Dongho saying, “Aww, noona’s so shy she walked away…”

“Let’s continue taking selcas, Kiseoppie~ post one on Twitter okay?” I heard Kevin say as I closed the door of the dance practice room behind me.

I really envied them, Kevin and Kiseop. They could just take a selca together and post it on Twitter. I couldn’t. I couldn’t just post a selca of Soohyun oppa and I without spilling our relationship to the public. Not that he said anything about keeping it a secret, but... oh well.

I entered the toilet and found it empty. I did whatever business I was there for and washed my hands, checking my hair in the mirror.

Suddenly, my itching throat got the better of me, and I started coughing. My hands gripped the edge of the sink tightly for support, but the coughing became so bad, I ended up collapsing onto the cold, tiled floor. Using both hands, I covered my mouth and coughed for who knows how long. Tears were starting to sting my eyes. My whole body was shaking violently with every cough ripped from my throat.

Finally, when I stopped and stood up to wash my hands again, I realized there was something on my hands. It was wet and warm. Looking down at my hands, I felt my breathe hitch and my eyes widen.

Blood. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So! This chapter was really just... some random stuff thrown in. I'm really sorry m(;__;)m 

Hope it's okay though~ some sort of funny is building i think......? 

gosh i'm the author yet i seem so confused about my own story /shot 

btw the image doesn't actually have much to do with the chapter, i just felt it was cute having Hoon in the middle of the dance studio hehe XD U-Kiss own chubby bunny~ he's a bias list wrecker too ;~;

comment please~ i love reading you guys' comments, and i might consider replying to them too hehe :3

saranghae to all my readers, subscribers and commenters <3