The Problem is Mine, and Mine Alone

Dear Diary [semi-hiatus]

 

No. No, no, no, no! Why? Why was there blood? Did I cough blood? Why? How?

I need to get home.

I washed my hands and splashed cold water on my face, gurgling my nouth in the process. My heart was racing. Fear. Panic.

I entered the dance studio and grabbed my bag. “Oppa, I have to go home already.” I tugged on Soohyun’s sleeve, interrupting his conversation with Hoon. I didn’t care. I needed to get home, to get to mum. I hope she was home anyway.

“Oh, ok, I’ll drive you home,” Soohyun replied and held my hand.

“Noona’s leaving so soon?” Dongho pouted and pulled my free hand playfully. I smiled, hoping that there was no trace of blood anywhere on my teeth. “Dae, my umma is calling. Sorry maknae~”

Dongho let go and went to fool around with Eli and AJ. I followed Soohyun to his car and got in quietly. I hope my breath didn’t smell like blood either. What did blood even smell like, anyway?

The ride to my home was silent, with Soohyun making small talk here and there. When the car stopped in front of my house, I reached out to open the door, only to be held back by Soohyun.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Is there something wrong? Did my bandmates do anything to you?” Soohyun wrapped his arms around me.

I shook my head. They were wonderful. It was me. The problem was mine to handle. I shouldn’t drag Soohyun or anyone else into it. “Don’t worry oppa, I’m fine… just tired I guess.”

“Rest well ok? Don’t make me worry.” He leaned down and gave me a peck on my lips, sending my heart aflutter.

“Ok, bye then~” I broke the kiss and stepped out of the car, watching it drive off into the distance.

I unlocked the front door and stepped into the house, finding it empty, much to my dismay. I was hoping mum would be at home. Going into my room, I changed into a pair of shorts and decided to go to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Just after leaving my bedroom, a wave of dizziness overtook me suddenly, making me wobble. I must be really tired. I stumbled into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, spilling some due to my dizziness. There was a pounding pain in my head, too.

It felt like there was lead in my limbs. They felt so numb, so heavy. The glass slipped out of my trembling hands and fell to the floor, shattering into a thousand pieces. I needed to rest… to sleep… I can’t be exhausted to this point. Mum would worry…

The next thing I was conscious of was the hard floor as it came on impact with my skin. My knees had given way and I fell into a messy heap on the floor. Shards of glass cut into my arm. My throat was itching again. So painful. I could feel myself bleeding. I could hear my phone ringing, it must be mum. Ahh, I wanted to pick up… but I couldn’t move… I coughed slightly, causing the throbbing in my head to get worse.  

The world spun and became dark. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

 

Hey guys~ sorry for not updating lately, was busy with school and etc etc

and also i have a tiny bit of writer's block, so... ;~;

please forgive me n(_ _)n

comments are much loved~ <3

(btw i laughed at the comments after the previous chapter was posted. i love your comments guys, they're so cute X'D)