Dinner Time

Stuck with U

A big bowl of instant ramen and a small bowl of kimchi lay on the dining table. You stared at it, and so did all the EXO-K members. You squeezed between Baekhyun and Chanyeol because the dining table was only for six people. But chairs weren't the problem at all, since you all had to sit on the floor. There were enough bowls for everyone to eat in and enough chopsticks to eat with. But everyone was frozen. No one moved to get some ramen or some kimchi.

"Why aren't you guys eating?" Baekhyun asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Ahh, whatever. If you don't want to eat, fine. It's not gonna be my fault if there's none left." He started putting loads of ramen into his bowl, until Chanyeol stopped him.

"Yah! Don't be so selfish!" Chanyeol locked his hand onto Baekhyun's wrist, stopping him from eating their only dinner.

Baekhyun sighed. "If nobody wants to eat, then I'll eat all of it."

"Fine, fine! We'll eat now!" Chanyeol started putting some ramen into his bowl. Everyone then took turns putting their ramen into their own bowls, except you. Suddenly, Chanyeol put some ramen noodles into your bowl.

"Baekhyun's gonna finish all the ramen if you don't get some." He smiled at you. "So you better eat now, or else, that fat- is gonna eat all of it."

"Yah! I heard that!" Baekhyun yelled at him. "I'm not a fat-!"

"HEY! No yelling while we're eating dinner!" D.O. got annoyed. "If you're going to yell, just get out of here."

"You're the one who's yelling..." Baekhyun quietly said to himself.

The tension cooled down, and you were finally able to eat peacefully.

_______________________________________________

"Okay, it's rock-paper-scissors time!" Chanyeol grinned.

Rock-paper-scissors? For what?  You thought. You had no idea what was happening, so you just watched them.

Everyone suddenly paired up: Baekhyun with Chanyeol, D.O. with Kai, and Suho with Sehun.

"Ahahahahahahaha! You lost!" Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun while laughing, which made him look pissed off.

"Ah, I won!" Kai and Suho exclaimed.

"Now the losers have to play it. Baekhyun hyung and Kyungsoo hyung have to go against each other, and the loser would have to go against Sehun." Kai said.

Baekhyun chose paper and D.O. chose scissors. "Ah! Dammit!" Baekhyun cried out.

Now, it was Baekhyun against Sehun. Baekhyun threw in rock and Sehun threw in scissors.

"YES!" Baekhyun stood up from his seat and put his hands up in the air.

"So for tonight, Sehun will wash the dishes." Suho announced.

You looked over at Sehun to see his reaction. He didn't look sad. He didn't look happy either. He had no emotions at all. Oh, so they did this to decide who's going to wash the dishes... Why didn't they include me, though? I guess they're just being nice for now.

Everyone stood up from the floor and said goodnight to each other, including you. Then, all of them went inside their rooms to get some rest, except for Sehun, who went straight to the kitchen without saying a word. You went straight to the bathroom and cleaned yourself up. When you left the bathroom, you glanced at the kitchen and saw Sehun cleaning the sink. You felt a little sorry for him, so you went up to him and tried to talk to him.

"You're Sehun, right?"

He nodded his head.

"How old are you?" You asked.

"I'm 18 this year."

"Ah, really? I'm a year older than you, so I guess I'm your noona."

He smiled.

"You know what, Sehun? I'll finish this for you. It looks like you had a long day, so get some sleep."

"Ah, no, it's okay. You've done enough favors for me. I'm almost done anyway."

"But you don't really have to clean the sink..."

"Yeah, I just felt like cleaning it because the hyungs won't clean it."

"Hhhmm, okay then."

You went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Aigoo, I'm so tired. I need to get some sleep. You lay down on the sofa and realized that you didn't have a pillow and a blanket. Aish, I need to go ask Sehun to get me a pillow and a blanket. He's still not done cleaning that sink. You sat up and suddenly saw Baekhyun with a pillow and a blanket.

"You scared me!" You touched your chest, as if you just had a heart attack.

"You want these or not?" He held the things up.

"Of course I do. I need them." You snatched the things from him.

"Pshhh." He walked back to his room.

You just remembered that you had to tell him something, so you stopped tried to stop him. "Wait! Don't go yet!"

"What? Are you scared to be alone here? Do you need this handsome oppa to be with you?" He pointed at himself.

"What are you talking about? No way! I just want to tell you to wake up 6:00 AM tomorrow because my class starts at 7:00 AM."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to sleep now." He entered his room and banged the door, which startled you.

You went back to the sofa and lay down, thinking about the weird things that happened to you. I seriously can't believe this is happening to me. My whole life is ruined. And Baekhyun... I don't even know if I'll get along with him.

After a few minutes, Sehun went up to you, so you sat up on the sofa.

"Oh, Sehun, what is it?" You asked.

"I just wanted to say goodnight to you, noona. I hope you have a goodnight's sleep."

"Goodnight to you too, Sehun." You smiled at him.

"Well, I'm going to my room now. Do you want me to turn off the lights?"

"Yes, please."

He turned off the lights and finally went to his room. The lights were turned off, but it wasn't completely dark. The city lights were visible from the glass window and provided you some light.

I hope tomorrow won't be too bad. My situation's already horrible, but I hope nothing goes wrong at school tomorrow.

_______________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter~ Well, aff is finally back, but some fics are still missing, and two of my fics are missing. xD Still waiting for it because I have a Sehun oneshot fanfic to finish. It's not exactly a oneshot. It's oneshot-ish. Hahahaha, but I guess it's the same. Thanks to all the subscribers and to the people who left their comments! Thank you all and saranghae~ ^^ And don't worry, I'll keep forcing myself to update this. =)