Let's go back to the shop!

Stuck with U

You, Baekhyun and Chanyeol left the hospital to go to the seashell shop. The shop wasn't too far from the hospital, so all of you decided to walk. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to disguise theirselves again by wearing their masks, sunglasses, and baseball caps. While walking to the shop, Baekhyun explained to you his theory about the tree pendant being the reason for switching souls.

"So it's because of the tree pendant, that's why this is happening to us?" You asked, confused.

"Yes." Baekhyun nodded.

"And you're saying that I'm the person that you bumped into the other day, and you accidentally switched our pendants?"

"Yes," he nodded once again. "Exactly."

You didn't want to believe his theory because he could be absolutely wrong, but you gave him a chance. "Ahh, fine. We'll stick with your theory for now. There must be another way to explain all of this."

You finally arrived at the exact same place where you got the tree pendants. But you were all shocked, as you stared at the empty shop. The seashell shop was suddenly gone. The place where it used to be was available for lease, but the shop completely disappeared.

"It vanished." Chanyeol said, trying to take a glimpse inside the empty shop through the window.

"I-it suddenly disappeared." You stood next to Baekhyun with your mouth open. You still couldn't believe how it disappeared so sudden. "How can it disappear in a day?! We just bought the tree pendant yesterday! This is crazy!"

Baekhyun also tried to look inside the empty shop through the window, hoping to find a clue. He looked at the lease information stuck on the window.

"We have to call the leasing office," he pointed at the lease information. "I'll get the number and I'll ask for some information about the person who last rented the place." He took out his phone and saved the leasing office's phone number.

Chanyeol looked at the sky, then at his watch. "Oh, Baekhyun, we have to be home by 7PM, which is exactly in 2 hours. Hyung and the others are going to arrive soon."

"But wait, I have to call the leasing office and go to their office to ask about the perso-"

"No, Baekhyun! You can do this another day, but we don't have time right now, or we'll get in trouble again!"

Aish, I am so confused right now. I don't even know what to do anymore. You thought. You were in the middle of two guys who were arguing. Finally, you decided to speak.

"We have to think of the most important thing right now. I know that all of us have to go home very soon, but the thing is, Baekhyun and I can only be a few inches away from each other. How is this gonna work out?!"

Baekhyun facepalmed. "Oh crap. I forgot about that. We're screwed."

"I just thought of something," Chanyeol started talking. "In our room, Baekhyun's bed is next to the wall, and the other side of the wall is the sofa in the living room, so maybe Choi _____ can just rest there. That way, you won't be far away from each other, but you'll still get privacy."

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" You freaked out. "I can't sleep at a dorm full of guys!"

"You have no choice, missy," Baekhyun sighed. "Unless you have another plan."

"I don't have another plan. Guys aren't even allowed at my dorm." The old lady who owned the traditional Korean house, which is your "dorm", doesn't let any guys inside the house, or you'll get kicked out of the house.

"So I guess you have no choice." Baekhyun said. "You'd have to stay at our dorm until we figure out how to get out of this mess."

You seriously didn't want to sleep at EXO-K's dorm for who knows how long, but you had no choice. If you weren't close to Baekhyun, your souls are going to switch again, which was uncomfortable and disturbing for the both of you.

You hesitated to stay at EXO-K's dorm, but you finally agreed. "Fine. I'll stay at your dorm, but I have to get my stuff at my dorm."

Baekhyun grunted. "Fine. Whatever."

Suddenly, you thought of a question that neither of them thought about. "But how are you going to explain to your manager and to your other group members why I'm at your dorm?"

"We'll just say that you're Baekhyun's girlfriend." Chanyeol joked and laughed.

Baekhyun's face turned a little red, then he punched Chanyeol's arm. "You idiot! That's not funny!"

For a second, you thought about why Baekhyun got mad at what Chanyeol said. Hhhmmm, am I that ugly? Baekhyun probably doesn't like to be teased with an ugly girl... AND WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING? I shouldn't be thinking about things like this!...

Baekhyun continued talking. "I'll just say that you're my sister. Simple as that. If that doesn't work out, then I'll just tell the truth."

You faked a laugh. "And you think they're going to believe you about the whole soul switching thing?"

"Well, I'll try."

_______________________________________________

"This is your dorm?" Baekhyun stared at the huge, wooden door in front of the traditional Korean house you were living in.

"Yes," you answered. "Is there something wrong?"

"It's a nice house," Chanyeol answered. "Go inside, Choi _____, and get your things. We got no time to waste."

You opened the huge, wooden door and ran inside. You quickly ran to your room, and when you opened the door, you saw Hae Ri reading a textbook.

"Oh, Hae Ri! Why are you home early? I thought you were going to the library with your study group and won't be back until 7PM?"

She looked up from the textbook. "Well, we decided to cancel it. What's up with you? Why are you in a rush?"

You took out your rolling luggage and started stuffing it with your clothes. "Hae Ri, I'm in a very complicated situation right now. I don't even know if you're going to believe me."

"What happened?" She asked.

You sighed and stopped packing up. You explained to her everything, how it all started because of the tree pendant, and told her about Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who are members of EXO-K.

"_____, what you're saying is impossible." She reacted.

You continued packing up. "Fine, if you're not going to believe me, don't."

"But why are you packing up?"

"I have to stay at EXO-K's dorm for the time being, since I can't be far away from Baekhyun."

"Are you really serious about this?"

"Yes, of course I'm serious! If you want proof, go look outside and you'll see Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're waiting for me."

"But this is still unbelievable."

Now, you took your backpack and put all the necessary things for school and for studying. "I didn't want to believe it at first either. I thought it was all a dream, but it's not."

You were finally done packing up everything. Your clothes, shoes, and study materials for school. You didn't have that much clothes, since you were just a simple girl, but you left some clothes in the closet because you thought it was unecessary to bring all your clothes. And of course, you can't forget to bring your Rilakkuma teddy bear with you. You can never sleep without it.

"Well, Hae Ri, I'm leaving." You wore your backpack and rolled your luggage to the door.

"I'll help you with your luggage." Hae Ri took your luggage.

You and Hae Ri opened the huge, wooden door, which revealed two guys, one sitting on the curb, and a tall one walking in circles.

"Hae Ri, this is Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol." You introduced them. They took off their masks. They weren't afraid to take it off for some reason.

"Oh, hello," Hae Ri bowed to them, and they bowed back. "I've actually seen you guys on TV before at some point, but I don't really watch TV or listen to music that much."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

"Is it really true? The soul switching thing?" Hae Ri asked.

Baekhyun sighed. "Unfortunately, yes."

"Well, Hae Ri," you said, planning to say goodbye. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I just have to deal with this problem, but I'll still go to school. Tell the owner of the house that I'm on a vacation in Jeju Island, but don't tell her anything else. I've already payed this month's fee for the room, so I don't think there will be any problems."

Hae Ri hugged you tight. "______, take care of yourself, okay? Don't forget to call me." She turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Please take care of my best friend." They nodded.

"Hae Ri," you patted her back, "take care of yourself too. We have to go now, but I'll try to visit you as soon as I can."

_________________________________________________

"Wah, this is a miracle," Chanyeol said. Luckily, there weren't any fangirls in front of the EXO-K's dorm building. "It's a relief."

You rolled your luggage, while holding Rilakkuma, into the entrance, until Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to check in with the security guard. They took off their masks. "Ahjussi, it's us, EXO-K members, Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Baekhyun said.

"Ahh, yes," the security guard glanced at you. "But who is this young lady you're with?"

Baekhyun panicked. "She... uhhh... she's my little sister! Right, sis?"

"Yes, ahjussi! That's me!" You pointed at yourself.

The security guard laughed happily. "Ahh, okay then. Good night to you guys."

"Ahjussi, have a good night too!" You waved at him and followed Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the elevator.

_________________________________________________

"Finally! We're home! I'm so tired!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

You were finally in EXO-K's dorm. You sat on the sofa quietly, waiting for their instructions. You also made Rilakkuma sit down next to you.

"So, Choi _____, you're gonna be sleeping there on the sofa." Chanyeol said. "There's the remote, if you want to watch TV."

Baekhyun sat down on the hardwood floor and rolled his eyes. "Chanyeol, she's not here for a vacation."

"I'm just trying to make her feel comfortable. Oh, and there are two bathrooms. The other one is over there." He pointed at his right. "And the other one is over there." He pointed at his left.

"Th-thanks," you bowed your head slightly. "And please, just call me _____."

"Well, how old are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm 19 years old."

"Oh, the age difference is only a year. Baekhyun and I are only a year older than you, so please feel comfortable around us." Chanyeol smiled. "Well, I'll just go to my room and change real quick."

Chanyeol left, and you felt awkward being in the living room alone, but you suddenly remembered that Baekhyun was sitting on the floor.

"Yah," he said. "Do you have anything important to do tomorrow?"

"Well, of course, I have to go to school."

He scratched his head irritably. "Where?"

"Seoul National University."

"Good. It's not too far from here, but I have a schedule in the afternoon. Can't you just skip school for now?"

"I can't just skip school! And that's okay if you have a schedule. My class is in the morning anyway." You smiled.

Aish... this means I have to go with her to school and disguise myself again. Baekhyun thought. "What are you smiling for?! We're in a horrible situation! How can you smile like that?! And what is up with you having a teddy bear?"

"His name is Rilakkuma..." You sighed and looked away. Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. Baekhyun's eyes widened. Oh no... what am I gonna do?! How am I supposed to explain this?!

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled from the room. "Answer the door!"

Baekhyun gulped and stood up from the floor. He looked at the small screen by the door to see who it was. It was his group members and their manager. Then, he looked at you with worried eyes. You looked back at him. You were nervous. Your heart was beating fast and your palms started sweating. You were scared, not only for yourself, but also for Baekhyun. You had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. What if they won't let me stay here? Then that means, Baekhyun and I would have to part and switch souls again. I hope nothing goes wrong... Please... You thought. Baekhyun took a deep breath and finally opened the door.

_____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^ I also hope that the last part of the chapter excites you. Hahaha~ Actually, I don't know what would happen next, but it's time to use my imagination again and think about it before I sleep. Hahaha~ Well, I have an idea already, but my mind is very "unorganized" right now. Thanks to all my subscribers, and thanks to the ones who ARE going to subscribe. xD Also, thanks to all of those who left comments. You don't know how much I appreciate your comments~ =) It makes me want to work on this story harder and it makes me fight my laziness. xD Hahaha~ Thank you once again.