Finally!

Stuck with U

The day that you've been waiting for finally came. The day that the boys have been waiting for also finally came. It is the day when you finally get to go to the leasing office to trace the lady who gave you the pendant. And the day when EXO-K goes out for grocery shopping. The day's weather was bad. It was raining, but that didn't make anyone hold back their plans.

"You guys better be hiding your faces," the manager said in a threatening tone. He was the one driving the van. He looked over his shoulders to check the boys. "CHANYEOL!" He yelled. "What did I just say?! Where's your face mask!?"

The boys laughed at their cranky manager. "Relax hyung. It's here." Chanyeol took his face mask out from his pocket.

Everyone was wearing either a hoodie or a baseball cap and a face mask to hide their identities. Except for you, of course, because you did not have to disguise in any way.

This is it. You thought to yourself. The manager parked in front of the leasing office. Then, he looked behind from the driver's seat.

"Baekhyun, ______, are you two ready?"

You both nodded your head.

"Okay, you guys stay here. We'll be quick. After this, we'll go to the grocery store." The manager told the boys, who looked like they didn't even listen to him.

Baekhyun went out of the van first. He was getting wet from the rain as he waited for you. You took an umbrella and finally went out. You quickly opened it to share it with him. He was surprised by your action.

"Since when did you care?" He let out a small laugh.

"I just don't want to get stuck with a sick person," you responded, avoiding eye contact.

"Give me that." He suddenly took the umbrella from you and held it for the both of you.

You felt warm inside by what he did. Maybe he isn't so messed up afterall...

_______________________________________________

You, Baekhyun, and the manager finally got to talk with an employee. He sat behind an office table, drinking a nice cup of coffee on a rainy day. His name was Mr. Kim, a middle aged man who worked at the leasing office. You asked him if he knew anything about the lady who owned the shop full of seashells.

"Shop with seashells?" He looked at you strangely. He thought about it deeply. "Ah! That old ahjumma!"

"Yes, her!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Do you happen to know where she is?" You asked.

"I am sorry. We are not supposed to give you such personal information."

Your heart dropped. Oh no. Everything's over. You made eye contact with Baekhyun, who had the same emotion as you. We're doomed. His eyes said.

Suddenly, the manager started fake crying. He covered his face with his hands. "Mr. Kim, we understand that you cannot give us personal information, but that old ahjumma happens to be my mother! And these kids... they are my children! They want to see their grandmother before it's too late! She has been missing for ten years!"

Once again, you made eye contact with Baekhyun, who was mouthing the words 'What the hell is he doing? ' You shrugged with a confused face. The manager quickly looked at the both of you, who mouthed the words ' Just go along with it'  You and Baekhyun started fake crying along with him. Everyone in the office looked at the three of you, who were crying obnoxiously loud. Mr. Kim tried to calm the three of you down, but he didn't know what to do and was getting frustrated.

"F-fine!" Mr. Kim stood up from his seat. "Just please quiet down! I will get fired if my boss finds out that I made a client unsatisfied, even though you people aren't exactly clients... So please just wait here quietly. I will do the best I can to find her documents."

The manager sighed in relief as Mr. Kim left his office table to find the documents. "I guess that was convincible."

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim finally came back with a folder. He sat down and scanned through the papers. "Let's see here... Ah! It says she lives at an old house close to Myeongdong." He quickly took a small paper and wrote down the address. "Here, take this."

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. We're very thankful of this." The manager bowed. You and Baekhyun also bowed.

_______________________________________________

"Okay, we're back. Time to go grocery shopping." The manager said, trying to make himself comfortable in the driver's seat.

"Oh, but when are we going to look for that ahjumma?" You asked him.

"Hopefully, early next week." He started driving. "We're kinda busy."

What?! Next week? But... that would take forever!  You sighed.

"That's no problem, right?" Chanyeol asked you. "Don't you like staying with us? It's actually fun having you around the dorm. The atmosphere changed for once."

Before you could even answer him, Baekhyun butted in. "Are you an idiot, Chanyeol? We've basically been cursed! And you're thinking about how it's fun having her around the dorm? What is wrong with you?!"

"Yah, keep it down. You're too loud." The manager tried to keep his eyes on the road.

"I-I think Chanyeol hyung is right," Sehun said quietly. "The atmosphere changed for once when _____ noona came."

"Aish, seriously." Baekhyun scratched his head. "You guys are crazy. Only worrying about how the atmosphere changed when she came. What about me, huh? It's been hard for me."

You felt angry. You wanted to slap Baekhyun, if only Chanyeol wasn't sitting between you two. But you understood him. He was right. Both of you were basically cursed. It's been really hard for you too, trying to survive everyday without switching souls and never leaving each other behind.

________________________________________________

"Yah, get a push cart!" Baekhyun ordered Sehun. You've just arrived at a huge grocery store with the boys and the manager.

You went with Sehun to get a push cart. You smiled at him, thinking of how nice and obedient he is, even though Baekhyun was kind of rude to him.

"Sorry about what Baekhyun hyung said about you earlier." He started pushing the cart towards the boys.

"Nah, it's okay. I understand him." You answered.

"But what I said was true," he suddenly stopped and looked at you in the eyes. "The atmosphere really changed when you came. It's a little happier than before. We're happy we met you."

You smiled at him. You patted him on the head. You had to tiptoe just to pat him because he was way taller than you, even though you were a year older than him. "I'm happy to have met Sehun, too."

 

You started going through the food aisles with the boys. Chanyeol pushed the cart for Sehun, and Baekhyun lifted his feet up so that he can ride the cart on one side.

"You're heavy! It's hard to push the cart!" Chanyeol complained. "Get the hell off!"

"I don't care." Baekhyun responded in a cold manner.

Chanyeol rapidly pushed the cart back and forth.

"Yah! Stop it!" Baekhyun held tight on the push cart.

"I will if you get off!"

People stared at the two boys who wore face masks and were bickering loudly.

"HEY. Stop that." The manager commanded them. "I will tell you to get out of the store if you don't stop bickering."

They finally stopped bickering. Baekhyun got off of the push cart and stayed quiet.

"Hey, _____," Suho suddenly called your name out. "Remember to get whatever you want, okay? Don't be shy." He smiled sweetly. You nodded your head and smiled back.

Half an hour later, you and the boys were still at the grocery store, and Baekhyun was getting bored. He tugged Kai's shirt and separated from the group, but not too far away from you since he really doesn't want to switch souls anymore.

"I'm bored." Baekhyun said.

"And why should I care?" Kai looked at him with an emotionless face.

"Why so serious? Damn."

Baekhyun and Kai walked slowly and followed the group from behind.

"Hey, Baekhyun hyung, I feel like Chanyeol likes _____." Kai whispered, looking at Chanyeol and you walking next to each other while Chanyeol pushed the cart.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Hhmm, really?"

"Well, it's just a feeling. I'm not sure."

Baekhyun's phone suddenly rang. He looked at Kai. "You... you go ahead with them. I have to answer this."

Kai nodded and caught up and walked next to Sehun.

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered the phone, trying not to walk too far away from you.

A girl's voice came out from the phone. "How have you been?"

"Me? I've been worried sick. You haven't called me in a while. Are you finally gonna say yes to me?"

"I-I don't know."