Oh no! They're here!

Stuck with U

Suho was the first one to come in, followed by Kai, Sehun, then D.O. (Kyungsoo). EXO-K's manager was outside the door, talking on the phone. Baekhyun stepped outside the dorm, waiting for his manager to end the phone call to talk to him about his problem. Suho went straight to the living room. He froze when he saw you and dropped his bag. The other members just stared at you, and you looked at them awkwardly.

You stood up and bowed to them. "H-hello. I'm Choi _____."

They all looked at each other, wondering why you were there. They never had a girl in their dorm before.

"Hello." They all bowed back to you.

You were nervous to meet them. It was really awkward, and they all looked tired and sleepy. They all went to their rooms, except for Suho, who tried to talk to you.

"Uhhh, did you eat dinner yet?" He smiled, trying to be hospitable.

"N-no," You said shyly.

"Join us for dinner," he smiled again. "But all we have is instant ramen and kimchi. Is that fine?"

"Ah, no, it's okay! I'm not hungry, but thank you for the offer."

"Is that so? Well, we'll be glad if you join dinner with us."

Why is this guy so nice? He doesn't even know who the heck I am. You thought. He smiles too much... but I think he has a really nice smile.

Suho sat on the floor, trying to think of what to say to you. Kai, Sehun and D.O. came out their rooms and sat on the floor next to Suho. Everyone was silent. All of you tried to bear the awkwardness.

_______________________________________________

EXO'K's manager just ended his phone call and stared at Baekhyun.

"Why are you out here?" He asked.

"Uhhh, hyung," Baekhyun said. "We have a guest."

"What do you mean?" He entered the dorm, followed by Baekhyun.

He went into the living room and stared at you. Then, the other members looked at him, then at Baekhyun.

"Uhh, hyung, she's my little sister." Baekhyun lied.

"Baekhyun hyung has a little sister?" Sehun asked, surprised.

"I thought Baekhyun hyung only had an older brother." Kai said.

"No, Sehun," said the manager. "Baekhyun doesn't have a little sister. What is going on, Baekhyun?"

You looked at Baekhyun, and he looked back at you nervously.

Baekhyun shrugged. "Fine. I'll tell you what happened."

D.O.'s eyes grew wider. "Something happened?!"

"What?! No! It's not what you think!"

Baekhyun explained everything. He talked about the seashell store that vanished, the tree pendant, how the soul switching happened, and your true identity. All of them just stared at Baekhyun, as if he was a psycho.

The manager facepalmed. "You expect us to believe you? Baekhyun, stop playing around."

"But it's true!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Even ask Chanyeol! He's a witness! Someone call Chanyeol."

"I went inside his room to get something, and I saw him sleeping." Kai said.

"Wake him up then!" Baekhyun yelled at Kai.

"Okay, okay. You don't need to yell." He stood up and went inside Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.

Chanyeol came outside the room with him. "What?" He scratched his head.

"Chanyeol, I just told them what happened to me today, but they won't believe me. Tell them I'm telling the truth!" Baekhyun stomped his foot.

"Yes, everyone, he's telling the truth. Believe him. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep."

The manager furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not very convincing. Baekhyun, you can't just expect us to believe you. And soul switching is impossible! We're not dumb."

Chanyeol sighed. "Just believe him, okay? I know it's true and I'll tell you what happened."

He sat next to you on the sofa. "This morning, Baekhyun acted so different and I was wondering why, but it turned out to be Choi _____ inside his body." He pointed at you. "I didn't believe it at first either. We met up with Baekhyun at the park, and they were finally back to normal, but we had to go to the hospital because _____ fainted. After that, we figured out that Baekhyun and _____ can't be far away from each other, or else, their souls will switch again. That is why _____ is here."

"Seriously, Chanyeol?" The manager furrowed his eyebrows again. "Do you really expect us to believe that?"

"Oh, hyung!" Sehun showed his phone to the manager. "Look! It's Baekhyun hyung carrying an unconcious girl at the park!" The news about Baekhyun carrying an uncocious girl in pink pajamas already spreaded on the internet. And that unconcious girl is you. You didn't know that Baekhyun carried you because you were unconcious and ended up at the hospital. Ohh? Baekhyun carried me? You thought.

The EXO-K members hurried to look at the article on Sehun's phone. "It says that Chanyeol hyung was also there." Sehun added.

Baekhyun glared at them. "Do you believe me now? I told you I was telling the truth!"

You stood up from the sofa. You finally decided to defend Baekhyun. "Baekhyun is telling the truth. Everyone, please believe him. It's been a really rough day for us."

"Alright. Fine, fine." The manager finally made up his mind. "I believe you, but how long are you planning to stay here?"

"Until we find out how to get out of this mess." You answered.

"Baekhyun, you better get out of this mess as soon as you can." He pointed at Baekhyun. "Everyone better get some sleep. We have a schedule in the afternoon... Well, I'm leaving now. I'll be back at lunch time tomorrow." He walked towards the door.

"Wait, hyung!" Baekhyun tried to stop him. "Can you call this number? I need to talk to the leasing office. They might know something about the person who sold us the tree pendants." He took out his phone and showed him the number of the leasing office.

"I'll call them first thing in the morning. Do NOT say anything about any of this to our management, or we'll all get in trouble, understand?"

"YES, hyung." All the boys answered.

"And miss, what is your name?" The manager asked you.

"Choi _____."

"Baekhyun, don't let any reporters see you with her." He said. "I already have to deal with that picture of you carrying her."

The manager finally left the dorm. All the tension inside of you was gone. Ahh, that man was really intimidating. You thought.

"Ahh, but really," D.O. started talking. "Everything is just so hard to understand."

"But it's true. It just can't be explained." Baekhyun sighed.

"Anyway," Suho said, trying to change the topic, "I'll go cook some ramen for everyone. Sehun, go help me in the kitchen." He went to the kitchen and prepared everything. All the boys went to their rooms to change their clothes, except for Suho and Sehun. Sehun moved along to the kitchen, until you followed him and caught his wrist.

"W-wait," you said, letting go of his wrist. "Let me do it."

"But you're our guest and Suho hyung said that I have to help him."

"It's okay," you smiled. "Just rest and let me do it."

______________________________________________

"Sehun, come and help-" Suho paused. "I thought you were Sehun." He laughed.

"Ahh, no," you chuckled. "I told him to rest. Let me help you instead."

______________________________________________

Baekhyun was laying down on his bed, staring at the article about him carrying an unconcious girl on his phone.

"Aish, this is bad. Really bad." He said to himself.

"What's bad?" Chanyeol asked, who was just across the room.

"This stupid article! There weren't even that much people at the park! How'd they get a picture of me?!"

"Well, you know how it is in showbiz."

"And people are thinking that she's my girlfriend! Some think that I did something bad to her!" Baekhyun shook his head and sighed.

"Dinner's ready!" Suho yelled from the kitchen.

_______________________________________________

I'm back after... quite a while. Sorry if it took a long time to update this. Haha. Well, I'll try to update this again tomorrow if I get any ideas from my mind and if I get inspired. Thanks to all the subscribers~ ^^ And yes, everyone, the picture up there is a Korean apartment, which is supposed to be "EXO-K's" apartment in this story. Hahaha. It actually looks really nice.