Just a Normal Night

Stuck with U

"Finally! We're home!" Baekhyun put his hands up in the air while walking inside the dorm. All the boys dropped their bodies on the floor, and you sat down on the sofa. The manager had to go to a meeting, so he just dropped you off and the boys at the dorm.

"I'm hungry." Kai said, lying down on the ground.

D.O. grunted and stood up. "I'll go look at the fridge if there's anything to cook."

He went to the kitchen and scanned the fridge. Then, he came back to the living room. "Uhh, guys, we don't have anything in the fridge, and there's nothing inside the food cabinet either."

"The day after tomorrow!" Suho exclaimed. "We'll go to the supermarket! Hyung said we don't have any schedules on that day, so we'll shop for food."

Ah. The day after tomorrow. You thought to yourself. We're going to the leasing office the day after tomorrow. I cannot wait anymore!  Suddenly, your stomach grumbled. Chanyeol heard it and chuckled.

"You're hungry too?" He asked you.

"Not so much."

"But your stomach is telling you that you're hungry!"

You both laughed. Then, Suho started talking again. "Since we're all hungry and we absolutely don't have any food in this dorm, does anybody want to volunteer to buy food from across the street?"

Nobody wanted to volunteer, not even you.

"No one? Really?" Suho looked around the room. "The person who buys the food gets to pick the food!"

"I-I'll do it!" You stood up and raised your hand.

"Are you sure, _____?" He tilted his head. "But you're a girl... you're not supposed to go out at night."

"It's okay! As long as I get to pick the food!"

Everyone laughed at you and you laughed along with them.

"Ahhh, okay, okay. But wait. If you're going, then that means..." Everyone looked at Baekhyun, who was lying on the floor, motionless.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me?" Baekhyun asked everyone.

"Since _____ wants to pick the food, you'd have to go buy it with her because-"

Baekhyun cut off Suho's sentence. "I know, I know. Fine, let's go. I'm really hungry too." He sighed.

Both of you walked towards the door and put your shoes on.

"Baekhyun hyung! Have fun with your girlfriend!" Kai yelled out. Everyone chuckled at his joke.

"Yah! Shut up! I'm not getting any food for you, understand?!" Baekhyun yelled back.

Wow, I thought Kai was the most mature member of this group...  You sighed and opened the door.

________________________________________________

"Ahjumma, can I get some meat, kimchi, and that soup?" You pointed at the food.

"Yes, I will prepare it in just a minute." The old lady said, getting some styrofoam containers.

You reached for your pocket to get your wallet, but you realized that you were still wearing the dress that the stylists gave you. Baekhyun noticed you, so he took out his wallet.

"Here, I'll pay for it. I'm supposed to pay for it anyway." He took out some money from his wallet and gave it to the ahjumma who prepared the food for you.

Well, yeah. There's like six of you guys and there's only me, so why am I going to pay for it?... Why did I even look for my wallet when I don't even have it?

"Thank you! Come again soon, okay?" The ahjumma handed the plastic bag to Baekhyun.

"Yes! Thank you for the food!" Baekhyun smiled at her and you both left the small restaurant.

"Weren't you afraid that she might recognize you?" You asked.

"She's an old lady. I don't think she would even know me."

"What if some fans recognize you right now?"

"Ahh, I don't even care anymore. I'm really hungry. I think I'm going to die!" He laughed softly and you laughed with him.

You stared at his eye smile again. Wah, he's smiling like that again. How can someone have such an amazing smile like that?

"Yah! Why are you staring at me?!" He waved his hand in front of your face.

"N-nothing! I wasn't staring at you!"

"Hhhhmmm, are you possibly falling for me?" He smirked. "I really do have a handsome face!"

"What?!" You faked a laugh. "No way! Never!"

______________________________________________

"We're back with the food!" Baekhyun yelled out as both of you arrived at the dorm.

"Finally!" Kai ran to get the food from Baekhyun.

"Hey, no food for you." Baekhyun hid the plastic bag behind him.

"Hyung, stop being butthurt about what I said. It was just a joke."

"Well, it wasn't funny, KAI." He squinted his eyes.

You took the plastic bag from Baekhyun and quickly handed it to Kai, who happily ran to the kitchen.

"Why did you do that?!" Baekhyun asked.

"Aish, just stop it. Let's just eat." You sighed.

"But that kid needs to be punished!" He stomped his feet like a little child, but you ignored him and made your way to the kitchen.

______________________________________________

Everyone was finally done eating, so they played rock-paper-scissors. This time, Chanyeol lost, so he had to clean up and wash the dishes. Meanwhile, you went to the bathroom and cleaned your self up and got ready for bed. After all of that, you were expecting everyone to be asleep in their rooms, but you saw Chanyeol lying down on a matress on the floor in the living room. He was messing with his cellphone.

"Chanyeol? Why aren't you in your room?"

He looked up from his phone. "Oh, it's because Baekhyun the heater in the room. It's too hot in there! But don't worry about me. You won't even know I'm here."

"Ah, well then, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." You smiled and lay down on the sofa. He then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol was already fast asleep, but you couldn't sleep. It was getting a little cold in the living room and you were worried about Chanyeol because he didn't have a blanket.

Maybe I should get his blanket... he looks cold.

You went inside his and Baekhyun's room without any lights on, but your eyes had already adjusted in the dark.

Oh. There's his blanket. You picked up the blanket from Chanyeol's bed. Then, Baekhyun snored, which made you jump a little.

Aish, this loud pig. I wonder what he looks like when he's sleeping. You laughed in your mind.

You went closer to his bed and knelt down to get a good glimpse of his face. His mouth was wide open. You tried to hold your laughter in.

"You're so beautiful."

This loud pig is sleep talking... What a loser.

When you were about to leave, he suddenly grabbed your hand.

"W-what's wrong with him?!" You whispered to yourself.

"Don't go. Stay... right... here..." He said.

You tried to take off his hand from your hand, but his strength was just too strong.

What the hell is wrong with him?! He's so creepy!

Then, he started laughing and sat up on his bed, and then his lamp. You fell on the floor after he released your hand. The blanket fell off of your hand.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" You glared at him and stood up from the floor.

"Me? What is wrong with YOU! Who gave you permission to go inside MY room?"

"I was just..." You looked down at the blanket and picked it up. "I was just trying to get Chanyeol's blanket. He might get cold."

"Liar! You just wanted to see my handsome face! Admit it!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"No one can resist this handsome face." He tapped his face.

You took a pillow and threw it at him.

"Yah! What was that for?!" He asked.

You ignored him and made your way to the door.

"Hey, answer me when I'm talking to you!"

______________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update~ School started on Monday, so I was kind of tired to update this. ^^