The Plan

Stuck with U

"Here," Chanyeol put down a plate of scrambled eggs and toast on the table.

You bowed your head slightly to show your appreciation and started eating.

"So, what happened to you again?" Chanyeol asked. "I don't understand anything at this moment."

You took a small bite off the toast, chewed it, and swallowed it. "Okay, Chanyeol, or whatever your name is. I'm gonna explain it to you again. I am not this Baekhyun guy that you speak of. My name is Choi _____. I am a college freshman at Seoul National University. My hometown is Jeju Island. I don't know how it happened, but I'm in Baekhyun's body right now, and he probably is in my body."

"That absolutely doesn't make any sense. That's impossible!" Chanyeol slightly laughed in disbelief. "You're just trying to trick me, Baekhyun, and I'm not gonna fall for it."

You glared at him. "Fine! If you're not gonna believe me, then don't! I don't need your help!"

Chanyeol laughed again, somewhat entertained by your anger. "Okay, okay! Fine, I believe you, but how are you going to solve this crazy problem?"

"First, I have to go to my house... No wait." You shook your head. "I have to find that Baekhyun guy, in other words, I have to find my body."

"I'm still not convinced. But since Baekhyun is like my brother, I'll at least try to help."

"I have to get out of this place! And why am I wearing jeans and a polo?" You looked at your clothes. "Did I sleep like this?"

"Well, Baekhyun slept like that. He didn't change his clothes."

"What a nasty guy." You tried to smell the polo, and fortunately it smelled like men's perfume. You wanted to change your clothes, but it was not important at that time. "Well, I have to go search for my body. I'm leaving." You stood up from the chair and wiped your mouth.

Chanyeol stood up and blocked your way. "Wait! You can't just leave! Our manager said we can't leave our dorm, or we'd get in big trouble!"

"You think I care?! I need to get out of this mess right now!" You tried to push him aside, but he still blocked your way.

"Fine. I'll go with you, just in case you get in trouble, and you can't go out like that! You need to disguise yourself! People will recognize you!"

"Okay, but we need to hurry up!"

_______________________________________________

Baekhyun ran down the street and waited at the bus stop. High school girls were staring and laughing at him. Why are they staring at me? Did I do anything wrong?  He looked down at his clothes and realized that he was still wearing pajamas. He sighed. Aish, whatever. It doesn't even matter anymore as long as I find my body!  Finally, the bus arrived and he followed the high school girls inside. He waited for the girls who swiped their bus passes and realized that he didn't have a bus pass. Ugghh, dammit! I don't have a bus pass with me! But I don't think the bus driver would notice... I just have to act normal and pretend that I swiped something. It was finally his turn to swipe a bus pass. He pretended to swipe something and walked away. 

"Uhh, miss, your bus pass?" The bus driver asked.

Everyone stared at Baekhyun. "W-well, ahjussi, I forgot to bring it, but I'm gonna be late for, uhhh, for my class! And my teacher is going to kill me if I'm late! So please let me off just this once! Please!"

The high school girls started laughing at him again. The bus driver sighed and shook his head. "Sorry miss, you have to get off. I'm just doing my job."

Baekhyun pouted and and got off the bus. Ahh, damn. I guess I have no choice but to walk.  He scratched his head.

 

Finally, he arrived outside the dorm building. Fortunately, it only took him ten minutes to get there. But he had two problems: fangirls and the security guard. There were about a dozen fangirls at the entrance of the building. He saw a girl who tried to go in, but the guard didn't let her in. How am I supposed to get in?! I'm sure that the girl is in my body right now and she's there inside the dorm! He looked around and thought about what he should do. A fangirl, who was talking on the phone, caught his attention. Ah! I need to borrow a cellphone! I'll call Chanyeol and ask for help!  He approached the fangirl talking on the phone.

"Okay, I'll call you later, bye." The girl on the phone said, and then strangely stared at Baekhyun, who was wearing pink pajamas. "Uhhh, can I help you?"

"Ah, yes," Baekhyun smiled and pointed at the phone. "Can I borrow your phone real quick? Please? 'Cause my phone just broke and I really have to talk to someone, and I could really use your help."

"Hhmm, is that so? Sure, here you go." She turned her back and talked to some of the fangirls, but stayed near Baekhyun.

It's a good thing I memorized Chanyeol's number.  He typed in Chanyeol's number on the phone. The song History  by EXO-K started playing, as it was the ringback tone of all the EXO-K members.

"Hello?" Chanyeol answered the phone.

Baekhyun moved away from the crowd of fangirls, but the girl who owned the phone didn't seem to notice. "Yah, Chanyeol!" He tried to speak as quiet as he could.

"Uhh, who is this?"

"It's Baekhyun! You probably don't believe that it's me, but I'm telling the truth! The craziest thing happened to me! I switched-"

"Oh, I know. Your in someone else's body and your soul got switched."

Baekhyun's eyes grew wider. "H-how did you know?!"

"Well, the person with me here, who's in your body,  told me the same thing. She said she's a girl and her name is Choi _____."

"Yes! That person is right! I don't know how it happened, but my soul is in her body! Chanyeol, you have to save me! Hurry up and do something! I think I'm gonna go insane!"

"Fine, I'll think of a plan. But where are you?"

"I'm here outside the dorm building."

"Okay, we can't meet up there since there are always fangirls around, so maybe we can meet up somewhere where there aren't as much people."

"The park! It's just around the street and I know that nobody ever goes there, except for old people."

"Okay, we'll meet you there in a few minutes."

"Yah, Chanyeol! You better hurr-" Chanyeol suddenly hung up on Baekhyun. Ahhh, what a bastard.

Baekhyun approached the girl who owned the phone. "Thank you, miss." He bowed slightly.

Aish, really! I'm gonna go crazy! He scratched his head. I'm tired already! Although he was tired and hungry, he started walking his way to the park.

_______________________________________________

"Here, wear these." Chanyeol handed you some sunglasses, a baseball cap, and a mask for your mouth.

"Uhhh, why do we have to disguise?" You asked him.

"Baekhyun and I are members of EXO-K, a boyband. We are public figures. And apparently, you are in his body. People would recognize you if you didn't wear these things."

"Ahh, I see." You put the baseball cap on top of your head, then the sunglasses, and lastly, the mask.

Then, Chanyeol's phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me." He went into the kitchen, leaving you alone in the living room. You could hear him, though, since the dorm was basically a small apartment, so the living room was connected to the kitchen. You listened to him talking on the phone, but not intentionally. You heard him talk about soul switching, which caught your attention. You looked at Chanyeol and waited for him to end the phone call. Then, he finally hung up.

"That was Baekhyun. He said he's outside the building, but we can't meet up there. There are fans over there, and we would have to take the other exit door." He explained.

"What?! So where are we supposed to meet up?"

"There's a park near here. No one ever goes there, except for old people, so we're good to go. Let's go!" He put on his mask, baseball cap, and sunglasses, then both of you left the dorm.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Hello again, guys. Hope you like this chapter. I hope this made you excited for the next chapter. LOL the scrambled eggs and toast look weird as the main image for this chapter. xD Thanks for reading~