What happens in the dressing room, stays in the dressing room

Stuck with U

You arrived at the MBC headquarters. The van parked inside a parking lot basement. Everyone got off the van and followed the manager. You entered the building as EXO-K was greeted by the security guard. Then, you took an elevator, which was big enough to fit eight people in it, and went inside a dressing room.

"Okay, you guys need to get ready. I'll just greet the director." The manager told the boys as he headed for the door. Then, he looked back at you. "And you... don't even do anything. Just..." He looked around the room and pointed at a couch. "... sit there."

You sat down on the couch, not knowing what to do. The boys were getting their makeup and hair done. You looked at each one of them from the mirror. Wow, they all look so serious. Hhhmmm, let's see who's the most handsome one. You were bored to death, so you decided to judge the boys' looks. Kai, tall, dark, and handsome. Kyungsoo, manly and handsome. Suho, super good looking and cute. Sehun, innocent and adorable. Chanyeol, charismatic and handsome. And Baekhyun... You paused. Well, he's pretty handsome too. He's really... cute. You found yourself staring at him while he was getting his hair done. Baekhyun noticed you looking at him from his mirror.

"What are you looking at?" He smirked.

You scratched your head and looked away. "N-nothi-"

Suddenly, the manager came in to check if everything was alright. Then, he sat down on the other side of the couch, reading a celebrity magazine.

You noticed that Baekhyun's stylist glanced at you, then she smiled. "Yah, is that your girlfriend?" She asked him quietly, but everyone in the room heard her. The question caught Kai, D.O., Suho, and Sehun's attention and they all looked at Baekhyun, while Chanyeol coughed twice as if he was choking. Your eyes grew wide, wanting to deny it, but you let Baekhyun handle it.

"G-girlfriend?" Baekhyun repeated the word.

The manager put aside the magazine and quickly stood up. He cleared his throat. "YES. She is Baekhyun's girlfriend." He said, in an awkward tone. All the boys looked at him with their 'what the hell are you doing' faces, and the other two stylists looked at him in shock. "I hope you ladies will keep this as a secret." He added.

"Of course," said the hairstylist who was in charge of Sehun. "We've witnessed a lot of things like this. This is not the first time."

"Yeah, that's right," agreed the stylist who was fixing Kai's hair. "It's not really our business, but I think it's really sweet. You guys even have couple necklaces!"

You looked down at your chest. Couple necklaces?... Oh! The tree pendant! I shouldn't have listened to him about wearing it...

"Yeah, you guys are really cute together!" Baekhyun's stylist grinned. "Baekhyun, your girlfriend is so pretty!"

"Uhhh, noona, thanks, I guess?" Baekhyun said, confused.

You sat there in disbelief. Your mouth was opened and you were frozen. I'm Baekhyun's girlfriend? WHAT? NO, I AM NOT. NO WAY. THIS MANAGER OPPA IS A TOTAL LIAR. What is he up to anyway?
_______________________________________________

"No! Get away from me!" You yelled, as a bunch of girls were chasing you in the streets.

"Shut up! YOU need to stay away from our Baekhyun oppa!" One of the fans said.

"GET HER!" They all said in unison. Then, something hit you. It turned out to be an empty water bottle.

A water bottle?! Seriously?! You looked back at them and you saw one girl getting ready to throw her shoes at you.

"NO! NOT THE SHOE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
________________________________________________

"What shoe?" Chanyeol tilted his head as he stood in front of you.

The whole scenario turned out to be your imagination, but more like a nightmare. Chanyeol was the first one to get his makeup and hair done, so he had the chance to walk and fool around.

"I was just-... Never mind." You shook your head.

Chanyeol chuckled. "You're so weird. IN a good way." He patted your head.

"Okay! You guys are finally done!" The stylists said.

The guys stood up from their seats and looked at their manager, who was busy reading the celebrity magazine.

"What?" The manager looked at them. "Ohhhhhh. You guys are done? Already?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Baekhyun answered.

"Well, we have to wait for about forty minutes. They had a problem with the set, but they're fixing it right now."

The boys groaned. "What are we supposed to do now?" Kai asked.

"I don't know. Do whatever you want." The manager shrugged.

"Really? Then let's go get some ice cream, guys!" Chanyeol said sarcastically. Everyone laughed.

"Aigoo, Chanyeol." The manager shook his head.

"Why don't we give Baekhyun's girlfriend and makeover?" One of the stylists suggested.

"A makeover?!" You repeated.

"Yeah, come over here!" She held your hand and led you to a seat in front of the mirror. "I'm sorry, but all of you guys have to stand outside the room."

"But-but-but my soul and the pendant and-" Baekhyun stumbled over his words. He thought that he shouldn't go outside because your souls might switch again.

"Aaawww," the stylist said. "You're gonna miss her that fast, huh?"

All the boys tried to hold their laughs, while Baekhyun stood there awkwardly, thinking of what he should say.

"MY BABY." He said in English.

What in the world?! MY BABY?! You thought.

"I'm going to miss her so much! So I CANNOT leave this room. No. Never." He added. All the boys giggled at his 'MY BABY' and his explanation of why he can't leave the dressing room. He looked at them with his angry face, and they all stopped laughing.

"Well, this isn't gonna take a while, so everyone, please go outside." The stylist commanded. "Including you." She pointed at the manager.

He rolled his eyes and took the magazine with him. "Ah, fine."
_______________________________________________

The boys stood outside the dressing room, leaning on the wall.

"MY BABY!" Chanyeol imitated Baekhyun. Everyone laughed like there was no tomorrow, except for Baekhyun, who was annoyed as ever.

"Yah! Shut up! I was just scared that the soul switching might happen again." Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"Buddy, don't worry." Chanyeol patted his best friend's shoulder. "The dressing room is actually quite small, so the distance between you two isn't really that far."

"Aish, whatever."
_______________________________________________

The stylists happily took out a bunch of eyeshadows and lipsticks for you.

"Choose one." One of them said.

"Anything would do. I would just want to look simple, to be honest." You said.

"Ahh, I see."

She started putting on some colored make up on you. Then, the other stylist started curling the ends of your hair. The other stylist took clothes from the rack. She tried to imagine you with shorts, but she shook her head. She tried to imagine you with pants and a blouse, but she shook her head again. Finally, she handed you a beautiful white dress, some black stockings, and baby pink flats.

"The dressing room is over there, next to the rack full of clothes. Go change now! I'm sure Baekhyun's going to fall for you more!"

You bowed to her, feeling awkward about people thinking that you're Baekhyun's girlfriend.
___________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ This story is going kind slow, but I hope you don't mind. ^^" Thanks to all the subscribers and comments are always appreciated, so please do leave your comments or feedbacks. Thank you. =)