The Park

Stuck with U

I am so freaking hungry and tired! Baekhyun rubbed his stomach and looked at the fountain. He's been waiting at the park for five minutes already. It's a good thing that there aren't many people here. But I thought only old people visited this park...  A child eating some french fries with his grandfather suddenly passed by. Baekhyun his lips, staring at the french fries. Aish! They're taking too long! I am so hungry and thirsty!

______________________________________________

"Ah, I knew it." Chanyeol hid behind a wall. He checked if the front entrance of the building was clear, but it was just how he imagined it would be. "There are fans around that area. We have to go to the other exit door. Come on, follow me."

Both of you quickly ran to the other exit door and successfully got out of the building.

"So, what now?" You asked Chanyeol.

"We have to go to the park. It's just near here, so we can just walk."

"Can I at least take off my mask? It's uncomfortable."

"No! People will recognize you!"

You sighed. If only this Baekhyun guy wasn't famous... I wouldn't have to wear this stupid mask.

 

It took the both of you about five minutes to get to the park. It was finally time to search for Baekhyun, who was in your body.

"How am I supposed to look for Baekhyun when I don't even know what you actually look like?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'll do it. It'll be easy, since the park isn't that big," you said, looking around. "Let's go to the fountain! He's probably over there!"

Chanyeol followed you to the fountain. You looked around, but you only saw old people feeding birds with bread crumbs. You ran again and looked at the other side of the fountain. You saw some old people with children, splashing water, and a girl wearing pink pajamas, quietly staring at the fountain. Oh! I was wearing pink pajamas before my soul got switched! That must be Baekhyun in my body!

You took off your mask. "I found Baekhyun! That person in the pink pajamas!" You started running to the other side of the fountain.

"Wait up!" Chanyeol caught up with you.

______________________________________________

Baekhyun boringly stared at the fountain, until he noticed two people running on the other side of the fountain. W-wait! Isn't that me?! Oh! And there's Chanyeol! Baekhyun smiled and ran toward you and Chanyeol.

You and Baekhyun finally saw each other, but you didn't run straight to him. There was a distance between you two.

"That's my body!" You smiled at Chanyeol.

"Yah!" Baekhyun waved from a distance.

You and Baekhyun started running to each other, until you suddenly fainted when you were exactly ten feet away from him. Baekhyun fainted as well.

Chanyeol gasped and his eyes widened. He wasn't exactly sure what happened. He helped the person who was nearest to him, which was Baekhyun's body, but he was also worried about your body.

Chanyeol took off his mask to speak clearly. "Y-yah! Are you okay, Choi _____?!" He shook Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Choi ____?! I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun was finally back in his own body. Chanyeol helped him to get up. "I'm finally back in my own body!"

"We have to help Choi _____!" Chanyeol exclaimed. He and Baekhyun quickly ran to you, who was unconcious and laying on the ground.

They bent down next to you. "Hey! Wake up! Choi _____!" Chanyeol shook your shoulders, but you still didn't wake up.

Baekhyun touched your cheeks with the back of his hand. "She's really cold right now! She's cold as ice and really pale! Chanyeol, call an ambulance!"

Chanyeol quickly dialled a number on his phone and requested for an ambulance. Baekhyun anxiously carried you while impatiently waiting for the ambulance. The paramedics finally came with a stretcher and Baekhyun laid you down on the stretcher. He and Chanyeol followed you into the ambulance.

________________________________________________

A/N: Ahhhh, so glad to finish this chapter~ ^^ It's like getting an important task done. xD It's a bit short, but yeah, it pretty much explained my imagination (LOL). Thanks to all the readers~