Interview

Stuck with U

"You're all done!" One of the stylists said.

"Wahhh, so pretty. I wish I was as pretty as you." The other stylist said.

"Yeah! Baekhyun is totally going to fall for you more!"

Ahhh, but I don't want him to fall for me... at all.

You opened the door and went outside the dressing room. The guys were leaning on the wall, staring at the ground. They didn't notice you at first, so you looked at them awkwardly. Is it even necessary to dress up like this? Maybe I should just go back inside the dressing room and change...

"_____!" One of the guys finally noticed you, but it's not like you were trying to get their attention. It was Chanyeol who called out your name.

They all went up to you, except for Baekhyun and his manager, who were still leaning against the wall.

"Noona is really pretty." Sehun smiled shyly.

You blushed. "Th-thanks." You said softly. No one has ever called you pretty, especially a guy as cute as Sehun.

"Did you have fun getting a makeover?" Suho asked.

"It's okay, but I thought it was unecessary."

"The set is ready!" Someone suddenly yelled.

The manager closed the magazine that he was reading. "Finally! Let's go boys! Let's get this over with! And you," he pointed at you. "Come along with us too, since you can't be far away from Baekhyun. Just stand next to me and watch them."

"Yes," you replied.
______________________________________________

"3, 2, 1, ACTION!" The director yelled out.

"Good afternoon everyone!" The MC said. "Today, our guest is the very popular rookie group, EXO-K! We will get to know them more, so don't change the channel yet!"

You stood behind the camera next to EXO-K's manager.

"These kids better not mess up." The manager muttered as he looked at the boys.

"Uhhh, manager oppa? Can I ask you something?" You asked.

"What is it?"

"Aren't the staff here wondering who I am? Aren't we going to get in trouble?"

"That's none of their business and I got it covered. Don't worry about it. Just be quiet and watch the interview, while I get some coffee for myself."

You were now standing by yourself, watching EXO-K's interview. It wasn't interesting to you, since you weren't really their fan. You treated them like normal people. But what interested you is when the MC asked them to describe their ideal types. Now, this should be interesting.

"Let's start with Kai's ideal type, shall we?" The MC suggested.

Kai chuckled. "Well, I really admire Han Ye Seul."

"Ah, is that so? What about you, D.O.? Can you describe your ideal type for your fans out there?"

"I like cute and nice girls."

"What about the leader, Suho?"

"I like cute and nice girls too. Also, girls with long hair." He smiled wide, just like the usual Suho.

"What about the maknae, Sehun?"

"I like responsible and caring girls."

"What about Chanyeol here, who is always smiling?"

"It doesn't really matter, right? The person destined for me will always be perfect to me. My soulmate is my ideal type."

Everyone laughed at Chanyeol's smart answer.

"Nice answer!" The MC exclaimed. "Did you find your soulmate yet?"

"Uhhh, I think so."

Wow, he found his soulmate already? What a lucky guy. She's probably pretty. You thought.

The MC laughed once again. "Now, what about Baekhyun?"

"I like y, pretty, and cute girls who can cook me some good food!"

"What a straight forward answer!" The MC chuckled.

You rolled your eyes. Ahhh, he really is something with his straight forward answers. You looked at him as he smiled at the MC who was still chuckling because of his straight forward answer, then your eyes met. His famous eyesmile made your heart beat faster. Whoa... his smile... is really nice... He finally looked away and laughed along with the MC. Your stomach suddenly felt funny. You rubbed it, wondering what was wrong with it.

 

What is wrong with me? Maybe I need to go to the bathroom or drink water.
______________________________________________

The interview was finally over and you were back in the dressing room with the guys, waiting for their manager, who was conversing with the production staff.

Baekhyun suddenly looked at you from head to toe. "You're still wearing that?"

"Why?" You looked at your dress. "Does it look bad?"

Chanyeol suddenly appeared behind him. "Don't worry about what he says, _____. Don't listen to him."

Baekhyun looked back at him. "I didn't even say anything bad to her! Why am I always the bad guy? Do you think you're the good guy or something?!"

Then, the manager knocked at the door. "Hey, we're leaving. Good job today, guys."

_______________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter~ I will try to update it as soon as I post this... if I get any ideas. Hahaha~