Chapter 8 : Just For You To Know

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

“Donghae oppa…”, someone is suddenly claping Donghae’s shoulder, waking him up from his muse. Donghae then turns around to know who is the person can be.

“Oh, you…, we don’t have enough chat yesterday, right? So…how are you? Nice to meeting you again..it’s been a long time…”, then he just gives a weak smile to the girl. The girl smiles back to him, then starting to speaks.

“I’m fine oppa…, that’s too bad our first met after a long time was like that….By the way, what are you looking at? I’ve seen you from outside the entrance door, and looks like you’re seriously staring at something….and to be honest, that’s a pretty scary look oppa…”, the girl chuckled hearing her own words.

“Owh, that’s nothing, really, maybe your just-“, Donghae answers in panic and his words cutted off as Hyukjae suddenly yelled at him and the girl and at the same time he’s walking closer to them.

“Ya! You guys! looks like you two are having a good time chitchatting right? But we don’t have much time you know…come on Hyoyeon, we’ll late for the show…”, and so Hyukjae grabs Hyoyeon’s waist who standing beside Donghae, and they’re two walking away from Donghae, leaving him alone. Donghae is just freezing there, not knowing how he’s suppose to feeling right now…

“Oh, and Donghae, just send me text message if you’ve done with your business, we’ll go home together later!”, Hyukjae yells once again to Donghae from distance, and then disappear at the corner.

‘How can he do that? Willing me to going home together with him, but leaving me here? Alone like this? this is so frustating….’, Donghae complaining himself, still can’t accept all the situations clear enough.

Although almost the people in the building already congrats him for his success debute in China, but still, he can’t really really smiles, thinking that Hyukkie, the one who supposed to always cared and sticked to him usually, now ignoring him easily, as if he doesn’t even exist.

That’s somehow, hurts….

Makes him wanna end this day quickly…

 

---0---

 

Donghae is sitting in the waiting couch now, wondering when will Hyukjae done with his shooting and pick him up. Donghae already texted message him about two hours ago, but no sign of Hyukjae’s appearance at all. ‘I’ll wait a little more longer…’, he thinks. Then suddenly he sees a figure, coming from the corner followed with a few girls beside him.

He knows for sure who’s that guy, but failed to notice who are the girls. “So…he’s dating with a lot of girls now? Well….that’s another surprise….”, he murmured very slow so that only him can hear it. His heartbeat begins to  thump faster in anger.

“Hey, Donghae…sorry for making you wait so long, I have a couple things to do first. You don’t mad at me right?”, Hyukjae speaks with a flat tone compares with smile, making Donghae feels begins to sick over the situation. “Oh, and I brought some cutie friends to accompany us, so I guess you won’t be mad at me again right..”, Hyukjae added.

Donghae just stays there in silent, looking at the girls on by one. And he realize, that they’re very familiar, he knows them very well, they’ve been trainee together with Super Junior for years before debut. The SNSD girls…

’But why is Hyukkie bringing them with us actually?’

“Ehm…ye-yeah…sure, it’s okay...why would I have to be mad at you by the way…ehm..but, what do you mean with them accompany us? You mean that they’ll going to our apartment? But tha-“, Donghae can’t continue his words, his lips are covered with Hyukjae’s index finger now.

Hyukjae smirked before answering Donghae’s question. “We’ll go to have a small party before we’re going home, because they said the wanted to celebrate that you’re home, and for your success debute…and you won’t disappoint them, right Donghae?”

Donghae are speechless now, don’t know what to say.

“Ne, we’re all very excited for heard the news that you’re coming back, so we’ve prepared a small party for you, and luckily, we met Hyukjae oppa and Hyoyeon in our way, so we’re just going here together to see you…”, Jessica appears behind Hyukjae, suddenly grabs Donghae’s right arm and giving him a smirks, making Donghae shock in sudden.

‘Crap! This girl again?! I can’t believe it, she’s always appearing in wrong times…What will Hyukkie thinks if he seeing her hugs my arm like this?! I have to pull it away’, he’s babbling in silent. Donghae is about to pull his arm away from Jessica’s hold, when Hyukjae raises his voice.

“Okay, let’s go then, it’s already evening, we’ll late for the dinner…”, then he just walkaway, and once again, grabbing Hyoyeon waist along the way to the car. Other SNSD girls are just laughing watch this, and follow Hyukjae and Hyoyeon who’s already leave the building.

Donghae is just standing there, couldn’t believe the thing he experienced just now.

‘That’s all you said to me Hyukkie? You’re supposed to be jealous watching her hugging me like this…but…but you’re just walking away? With other girl? after I waited you about two hours in silentness alone here?’, Donghae feels his heart stabbed with a sharp blade right now, he breaths hardly, like his chest being so heavy, his lips are tremble and he can feels his eyes is full of tears.

He wants to cry, but he knows he can’t. Not here, not now. ‘It isn’t the right time to cry Donghae, just hold it a little longer. You can do it.’. then he encouraged himself not to cry, and Jessica pull him to gather with the others, without knowing that the guy she hold is in his own room right now, trying to hide his pain.

 

---0---

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“More!”, I ask for another glass of beer. We’re all in a restaurant now, celebrating Donghae’s comeback. Looks like the girls are enjoying this moment, especially Jessica. She’s always sticky around Donghae since we got out from the agency, and looks like Donghae is annoyed with it. But surely, I don’t care about that.

I tried to avoid eyes contact with him since we’re arriving here, because it will distract my mood if I do. And without even notice it, we’re already here for about two hours, and the waitress said that they’re going to close.

“Okay…we’ll GOING HOME now….don’t worry!”, I sees Donghae is the first person who gives response to the waitress words, and looks like he’s so exciting with the words ‘going home’. I give a blink to the waitress, and she’s blushing. I swear I saw Donghae gives a glare at me.

I don’t care.

And so, we left the restaurant, and wait until SNSD’s members have their ride. We say good bye to them, and then go inside the car. “Hyukkie, give me the key, I’ll drive us home…”, Donghae grabs the key from my hand and move to the driver’s seat. I’m just to tired to argue with him, so I just let him do what he want.

We’re in our way home, when suddenly Donghae stops right in the bridge. “We have to talk.”, he said.

“We can talk in our way home, why did you have to stop. I’m tired already, and I just want to sleep in my soft bed now…”, I’m protesting at him. But looks he doesn’t care with what I said, because he’s just giving an empty look straight.

“Why did you do that? Being a silly playboy like that?! Attracking every girl you saw? ”, he asks in a high tone suddenly. “I know I’ve did a very bad thing to you in the past, and I’m sorry for that… You have to know, that it’s hurting for me too..I’m badly miss you, our memories together…I realize that I couldn’t live without you. And watching you with all those girls…Hyukkie-“

“Don’t ever dare to call me with that name again!”, I screamed at him, not allowing him to continue his words. “Do you know what you’ve said just now? did you?! How dare you said all those things, after the pain you gave to me before?! I think you’re still remember the last valentine’s day, huh?! supposed to be OUR first valentine’s day! But you’ve ruined everything, and did you even noticed how was my feeling that time?!”, I stop for awhile, trying to control my emotion.

“You said you hurt, but I bet it’s not that hurt than what I felt. I struggled alone for a long time to get my life back, and finally I did. So…don’t you dare to say that you’re hurt more than I did. You’re the one who said that it’s over for us. So, It’s just for you to know, that from now on…let’s just be colleagues, no more than that.”, I continued with a flat voice.

He’s just freezing and speechless on his seat. So I decided to end this horrible situation. “I’m going to sleep at Junsu’s home tonight, so tell the others that I won’t back home for tonight.”, then I open the car’s door and exit it, leaving Donghae alone inside the car, still freezing.

I can’t turning back now, when everything is starting to get better.

 

It’s my new life now, and I won’t looking back at the past.

 

The past that I want to forget so badly.

 

So I strengthening my steps, encouraged myself, without turning back at him.

 

 

 

 

 


Finally, i've updated a new chapter, hope you like it....^^,

and sorry for all the mistakes in the previously chapters, it must be confused you guys who read it .., i had repaired it...how a clumsy writer I Am...sorry for that..T.T