Chapter 3A : Time To Move On

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Donghae’s POV

 

‘Here I am, sitting in the plane to China right now.

I still can’t believe it! How could I leave him alone there? In the middle of rain? Wake up Donghae, he’s the one you love so much!’, my head can’t stop thinking about what happened last night. I feel like the most cruel man in the world, hurting my precious Hyukjae like that. All I could do was just kept walking without looked back at him, because I knew I’ll ruin everything if I did. I could felt his hands shaking when he grabbed mine. I peep at his face, and I swear I could seen so much sadness and weakness around there. It hurts a lot for me too Hyukkie... Like my heart breaks into pieces, and all my strength were gone. But I know I can’t comeback, because this is all my decision. All I can do now is recall all the memories about us, safe it, and lock it in my deepest heart. Suddenly, all those memories are flashing in my head…like a flashback…

We’re both just standing here in silent, leaning at the fence. Then suddenly he’s talking, wake me from my daydreaming.

“Donghae…I want to tell something to you…”, he said.

“I know you want to tell something to me, that’s why you brought me here right? But so far, you aren’t say anything yet, even a words until now.”, I replied.

“Yeah right…maybe I just…I just-“, he’s sweating.

“You just what?! Just say what you want to say and let’s get out of here, our schedules are busy today!”, i’m starting to lost my patient.

“I know! I know! But I’m so nervous you know!”, he pouted, and covered his mouth after he said that, looks like he didn’t realize what he said just now.

Okay..i’m so confuse now…nervous? Why were he has to feeling nervous, what will he say? Is he going to say what I think he’ll say? Then I decided to find out what just happened,”But, why are you have to feeling nervous? I don’t understand…it’s not like you will have your exam day or such thing…”.

“Emm…that’s true…but…you know…this thing that I will say is…probably…give affect in our friendship. A HUGE AFFECT.”, he give pressurizing in those words. The he continue, “ That’s why, I have to prepare everything and get ready of my self before I can say it properly. So, I hope that you don’t mind if waiting a little longer.”

Okay. That’s strange. I’m starting to panic now. Is Hyukjae really really lost his mind?

Nervous? Huge affect? Prepare? Come on…this is not like a general election. But okay then, I’ll wait. As long as he won’t make me die in curious just because waiting for him to talk.

Then here we go, a very long silentness.

And finally, after a century has pass, he’s talking.

“Umm…Donghae…this is maybe the most stupid thing that I ever do, but I can’t keep it any longer. And I want you to know, that you’re the first person who can makes me feel like this…and I’m glad for it, because you’re also my bestfriend. Lee Donghae, I want you to listen to this carefully, because I won’t repeat it anymore. I can’t handle myself when I’m with you, and my heart keeps beating so hard, as if I can’t breath. I want to always beside you, and spend my times with you. Everytime I see you smile, I’m happy. And everytime I see you cry, I’m sad. That’s because…you…Lee Donghae…is the one and only person I can fall in love with…Saranghaeyo…Lee Donghae…”.

He ended his speak. And I just can stare at him, freezing. I just can’t believe what’s just happening. Is he…just confessed to me? I’m asking my self. But I’m already know the answer. And yes, he’s just telling his true feeling to me. And sooner, I feel my heart just keep beating and my chest feels so heavy. I don’t know what am I going to say. I mean….what’s this feeling? I feel like I want to jump high and cheering. It feel like i…am very happy to heard that from him? Is this mean that I’m…in love with him too?

“So…what’s your answer?”, he asks and once again wake me from my daydreaming. Making me more confused than before.

What do I have to now? oh crap..we have show after this! and I still have to face this uncomfortable situation? Right, I just have to answer it.

“Ehemmm…Hyukjae..I’m…I’m sorry..but I can’t-“,my words cutted of Hyukjae sudden reply.

“Oh, it’s okay..Donghae..I know what are you going to say, you don’t have to continue it..”, his eyes is full of tears now. “I’m so silly right? Confess my feeling to someone that I know won’t have the same feeling as mine…geez…I’m feeling so ridiculous now”, he cries as much as he can, then walkaway from me in weakness.

Hey, why does he cry? I don’t even tell him everything…

“Oi Hyukjae! Why are you crying? I’m not finishing my words yet. At least looks back  here and listen to me first, then you allow to cry as much as you want”, I shouted, makes him stop in his place and look back at me. “There you are…okay, now listen to what am I going to say carefully, because I won’t repeat it twice.”, I move closer to him as I say my feeling to him. “Lee Hyukjae…I’m sorry..but I can’t handle it anymore. I feel you in my heart, I feel you in my head, and I feel you wherever I go. I want you beside me, I want to hold your hands, I want to hug you tight, I want to kiss your cheek, and I want to…kiss your sweet lips, and you know..that’s because I love you with all of my heart. So, Hyukkie, I’m sorry for doing this, but I can’t handle myself…”

Then I move closer to him, we’re just an inch far right now, and he’s just standing there. We’re staring each other. Then…without waiting any permission from him, I put my lips on his. I can feel his lips, it warm and soft…then I’m starting to kiss him tenderly, trying to feel every part of his sweet lips. I hug him tight, put my hand to his waist. I pull him closer to my body. I bit his lower  lip, trying to get a respon. And it seems like he got it. He’s starting to wrap his hand around my neck, and he leaned his head, then I can feel his lips move. He kiss me back. And our kiss become more passionate. I put my tongue inside his lips, explores every part of his cavern, taste the warm feeling. We’re become one now, no distance could separate us from this moment. Then rain starts to fall down. But I don’t care about it anymore. I continue to taste his wet lips, pouring it with all my love….I hope this never ends…

But that was before….I wakes up to the reality. I know it will be different from now on…

Then I closed my eyes, trying to sleep and erase all the bad things that I had.

 

--End of Donghae’s POV