Chapter 3B : Hyukjae, It's Time To Move On

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

They all laughing out loud, gathering in the livingroom and watching a comedy movie. They’ve decided that the best thing to cheering up Hyukjae is by watching a comedy movie together. But it looks like it doesn’t bring a lot of affection, because Hyukjae is just giving a small smirk that makes the other members trying even harder. Then, suddenly Eeteuk stand up from his seat and moving away.

“Hyung, we’re you going? The movie isn’t finish yet..let’s watch this until the end first..”, Siwon talks to his Hyung.

“Yeah, you don’t want to make Hyukjae more sad again, right? I’m sure he’ll sad if you leave him..”, Heechul enhances after Siwon’s words. From the way he talks, it looks like he didn’t serious to say that, and just want to teased Eeteuk, but Eeteuk thinks the other way.

“Really? Oh my…, I’m sorry Hyukkie, I didn’t mean to make you sad, really…I just want to go to my room and sleeping. It is a very tiring week you know. But....i think I’ll stay here if that can make you feel happier…”, he says it with a very innocent look, caught in Heechul’s trap, because  usually, he’s the one who acts meddlesome.

And the respon is….a wonderment look from the members…then suddenly someone’s laughing out loud.

“Pwahahahahaha….hyung, you’re so funny, it’s okay if you wanted to get some rest, I’ll be okay, I know you’re so tired too…just go to your room and refresh your mind, I think you’re too tired to comprehending this situation…hahaha..”, Hyukjae suddenly burst his laugh, make the members more confused, according Eeteuk.

“Hyu…kie…hyung…you’re….laughing?”, Kyuhyun speaks stuttered, like unusual thing had happened.

The members staring each other for a while…then they all burst of laughter. “Hahahaha…finally…our Hyukkie is laughing….kkkkkk…Oh wait, we have to celebrate this, I’ll take the sodas inside the refrigerator”, Shindong jumps happily, like he just lost his weight.

The room is full with laugh now, including Hyukjae, which is his first laugh today. They’re very happy about this, because finally their dear brother is having smile in his face. Eeteuk just give a short smile, grateful for his dongsaeng too, and enter to his room while the others busy to cheering, didn’t notice that he’d gone.

 

---0---

 

Eeteuk is alone by himself in his room now. he’s trying to close his eyes and sleeping, but he can’t. Then he sits in his bed and starting to think about that thing. The thing that makes him feels so heavy to even breath.

---Flashback---

They’re so exciting about the show tonight. Besides, this is valentine’s day which is a very special day. They gathered together, wating while the crew is setting the whole place. Suddenly, Donghae is comng closer with his serious face.

“Oi Donghae, what’s happening? You look so drawn…come on, sit here and make a joke with us”, Eeteuk trying to persuade his fishy dongsaeng. But Donghae is just standing there, subduing his head, and makes the members shocked with his words. “Guys, I’m leaving”, he said.

All of them were just living in silent, waiting someone to explain the situation. Then Eeteuk talks first as the group’s leader. “But, Donghae, what do you mean by leaving? Leaving where? We’ll have our show a couple hours later…of course you can’t go...”.

Donghae doesn’t respon quickly, he’s thinking for a while. “Hyung, I’m not leaving now…but,,,I’ll leave tomorrow morning. I get a solo contract with our management, and I’ll accepted it. I’ll go to China tomorrow, and I think it will be a long time before I comeback here. I’m sorry for not telling you guys earlier about this, but it’s just too hard to say. I’d packed all my clothes already, so I won’t go back to the dorm after this.”

Silent again. All they can do is just ataring each other, disbelief look emerge from their face, as a respon for what’s Donghae said just now. “But…this is too sudden. Are you serious about this? you’ll leave us all? Then…what about….HYUKJAE?”, Eeteuk encourage himself to talks. “Are you telling him already? But looking at his acts now, I think you aren’t. Am I right?”, he asked to Donghae. Donghae didn’t answer him. “Donghae…you know he loves you so much, and I’m sure that he’ll be-“,

“I know about that!”, Donghae yelled to Eeteuk, makes him jumped in surprised. “And that’s why…I don’t have any courage to tell him…”, and his eyes is full of tears now.

“Donghae, if this your decision, you have to face all the consequences.  And this is one of the consequences. If you think this is the best for you, tell him now. You don’t want to leave him in uncertainty right? At least you explain everything to him. And I think it’s impossible for us to stop you right? Just what you ant to do, and we’ll always with you..”, then he smiled.

“Yes, that’s right… I have to tell him, because this is my last chance”, he wipe his tears, and trying to obstinate. “And hyung, when I’m not here, I want you guys to take care of him for me, and cheer him up. I know that maybe he’ll hate me, or worst, he’ll forget everything about me, but guys…I want you to be always his side…I’m asking for your help.”, he said.

“Pfft… silly, of course we’ll take care of him, he’s our brother after all, so… you don’t have to worry about it. Now, just go to him and tell him everything. I’m sure that it’s going to be a pool of tears if you keep here…”, Yesung oppa, the most strange and funny guy in super junior, chuckled and telling his dongsaeng wisely words which rarely out from his mouth.

“thanks….and-“

“Good bye...”, Donghae smiled with tears still out from his eyes then walked away to Hyukjae.

All the members are full of tears now, watching Donghae walk away, realize that maybe they couldn’t see him in a long time…

 

---0---

 

“Hyung!”, Eeteuk turns back as he heard Hyukjae calling his name.

“Ne Hyukjae? Come on, they’ll leave us…” Eeteuk said.

“Emm…that’s why I called you. I think I’ll stay here for a while, I want to thank to the crew first..and maybe I’ll treat them later…so, don’t wait for me okay? I’ll be home late…bye hyung..”, then he’s just walk away with a big smile from his face, just like a cute little kid.

Eeteuk just keep silent in worries. ‘Treating them? Hyukjae? That’s impissible…I think I know where he’ll go…And this not good at all…I can feel it..’, Eeteuk tell himself.

“Hyung, come on, we’re tired already and want to go home soon!”, Shindong calling him,makes him reflectly move inside the car and closed the door.

He can’t stop thinking worriedly about Hyukjae in the car…and suddenly, he asked the driver to stop the car then move out from the car. “I forgot about something back there, so you just go home first okay?! I’ll take taxi from here.”, then he just went away, leaving them in confusion.

 

---0---

 

Eeteuk is inside his taxi, in his way to the show place. It’s raining inside. He just keep pray and pray, hoping that Hyukjae will be okay and won’t do something stupid. Then the taxi stops, and Eeteuk knowing that they’ve arrived already. he asks the driver to wait and jump out from the taxi. He don’t care about the rain anymore, he just care about his beloved dongsaeng, out there in the rain, and maybe….alone by himself. He was about to enter the building when suddenly, he looks at the figure in front of him, lying weakly unconscious on the ground. Is that….?

“Hyukjae!”, he rush into the figure, and trying to wake him up. But no respon. Then he’s carrying him with his two hands, running as fast as he can to the taxi . When he reach it, he doesn’t waste his time and put Hyukjae on his thigh inside the taxi.“To the dorm, and please be fast”, he tells to the taxi driver.”Please stay a little while Hyukkie, we’ll go to the dorm!”, and then the taxi is go on it’s way as fast as it can.

---End of flashback---

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’m in my room now, trying to sleep. It’s already midnight and we’ve finished watching the comedy movie hours ago. But I couldn’t sleep. Then suddenly, I remember all the things that I supposed to do with him usually. His smell, his cute face, his laugh, his childish face, all the things about him, just pass in my head, and I can’t control it.

“Stop it Lee Hyukjae. You know it’s over, and you can’t keep it like this. Just forget about him, and begins a whole new life….the world is still here even if you aren’t with him anymore…it keeps spinning. So Hyukjae, that’s what you have to do too….”, he tells himself.

“Ne, Hyukjae…It’s true…Now…”

“It’s time to move on.”