Chapter 6 : Long Time No See...

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

-A YEAR AND A HALF LATER-

 

 

He’s going down from the taxi, carrying his bags, then gives a long view to the place in front of him, under the night beautiful sky. He missed this place so much, and had been waiting for this a long time. He crack on to the lift, enter it, and press the number. The lift is releasing a ‘ding’ sound, and suddenly open the door. He’s walking out from the lift, and just standing there. The view is very clear from the place he stands, showing him that front door. 

“Hey, you, it’s time now, let’s walking to that room…”, he said himself then he walking closer to the door with a huge smile on his face. It’s been a year and more since he left this building, and it’s not a really good thing to memorized.

He is standing right in front of the front door now. He was about to open the door, when suddenly it open, makes him surprised, so do the person who opened the door before him.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I was about to open the front door when someone opened it first before me. I just can standing in my position, still surprised. i’m staring at the person in front of me, still trying to find out this situation. Then suddenly, he gives a huge smile to me, and hug me.

“Donghae! Finally you’re home! I miss you so much! We’re all miss you!”, Siwon suddenly fall in happiness when knowing that finally I’m coming. I hug him and see through his back. And there they are, gathering in the livingroom, now standing in their feet with disbelief after Siwon calling my name. Then in a minute, before I can say a word, they’ve already running to me, pouring me with hugs and hair shakes. They all have a happy expression in their faces as they say undefined words.

“Ya! Donghae! What took you so long huh?! You had made us waiting for you in worry…”, then suddenly someone said a proper words that I can hear clearly. I see him. it’s Kangin hyung who talked just now. I just look at him, and laughing in happiness. He’d already graduated from the army about four months ago. I never feeling this happy since I arrived in China. And I realizing that I miss them so much…I’m just glad that finally I can go home.

“Come on, let’s sit at the sofa and talks about everything, I’m sure we’ll have a lot of things to share…”, Shindong hyung speaks after they all realeased me from their tight hugs. I got a news that he’s already married, and I’m happy for him. I’ve congrated him before.

We’re already sitting on the sofa now. Kangin, Shindong, Yesung and Sungmin hyung are here. Also the dongsaeng…from Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. Even the most silent member of our group, Kibum, is also here! I can’t believe it when Shindong hyung first told me on the phone when I’m still in China a week ago. He said that Kibum decided to perform with Super Junior again. But after seeing him here with us, I’m so glad and I’m very happy for this…but There are five members who still missing. They are Hankyung hyung who decided to quit from Super Junior about two and half years ago, Eeteuk and Heechul hyung who are still in the army for couple weeks more, and the last person, the one who still I love so much until now…MY HYUKKIE... I wonder why isn’t he gathering with us here, but I think I know the answer.

I keep looking around the room, hoping that maybe I’ll see a figure somewhere in this room, hiding his present from me. But all I see is nothing than the wall. The others know that I’m looking for someone they knew too, and the maknae Kyuhyun say something to me to answer my curious mind.

“He’s not here hyung….”. he says.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“Woohooo….yeah! it’s amazing! Come on guys, it’s a good music! Don’t just sit there and come here dance with me! Kekekeke…”, I keep dancing like crazy guy as following the disco music with a bottle of champagne in my right hand. I’ve asked Hyoyeon and Junsu for couple times already, but they’re still didn’t move from their seats.

“Come on guys, it’s a night club after all! And you supposed to be have fun here…not just sitting like a nerd there..”, I speak again and I pointed to their seat. Then I gulp the champagne again. it’s that you asked your friends to accompany you, but they didn’t have fun with you at all. But even they’re have fun with me or not, I’ll keep dancing all night long, besides, there are a lot of cutie girls in mini dress too, turns my mood on. “Oh yeah! Woohoo! Come on girls dance with me!”,I move to the middle of the dance floor with the girls all around me and leaving Hyoyeon with Junsu all alone by themselves.

I was about to showing my dance skill to the girls when suddenly someone grabs me from the back and pull me away from the dance floor. “Come on Hyukjae, we’re going home, you’ve drunk already, and I’ll send you home..”, Junsu speaks to me as if he is my bodyguard.

“No! I’m not going home, it isn’t morning already…you’re not cool you know…”, I answer him with a dizzy body, and I slip on my feet, cannot handle it anymore.

“Oppa, just listen to Junsu oppa and let’s go home…you’ll get sick if keeping here…”, Hyoyeon added as she held my arms from the back.

“I said no! I’m still want to dancing with them, just let me-“, my words cutted off when Junsu suddenly grab my arms and carrying me on his back, then take me to exit the night club. I want to fight him, but I don’t have enough strength anymore and I’m feeling so sleepy, then the next thing I remember is I fall into the dreamland.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m laying on my bed now, looking at the ceiling, trying to understand clearly about what the members said two hours ago. Shindong hyung and Kangin hyung are watching tv outside now, and the rest of the members is sleeping in their room.

“Then where does he go?”, I asked Kyuhyun.

“Umm…you know…maybe he’s still shooting for his reality show…”, he answered me.

“Oh, I see…then when will he come home? It’s nine p.m already…and, besides..i have something to talk with him.”, then my face became red and I bended my head, don’t want to show it to them.

“Don’t worry, he’ll coming home soon…”, Yesung hyung answered, knowing that I’m worried. “And I’m sure that Hyoyeon will take care of him…”, he said.

I stared at him. Wait a minute…Hyoyeon? Why did she’s the one who had to take care Hyukjae? It’s not like they’re having any relationship or something, right? Or…is it? I prepared myself to asked for some explanation, but Kyuhyun spoke first before I could released my words.

“And of course Junsu too…they’re in the same reality show after all, RIGHT HYUNG?”, he added quickly and gave a scary looked at Yesung hyung. Yesung hyung was just nod and kept in silent, looked like he didn’t want to said something stupid again.

Oh I see…so…Are they hosting the reality show together?”, I asked in curious.

“Ne, they’ve been sharing the reality show since a year ago…So, you don’t have nothing to worry hyung…”, Kyuhyun tried to calms me.

“Ne…”, I answered him with a weak voice.

Having a reality show together? With Hyoyeon? They’ll be more closer than before then…I keep thinking about that. I know I have no permission to enter his personal problem again, remembering that I was the one who making him down. but still…inside my deepest heart, I’m still keeping our memories safe.

Bang!

I heard the front door opened with a loud voice, wake me up from my muse. Then I rush into the door and going outside, wanting to know who’s that might be. The next thing I see is making me freeze in my position.

“Come on, guys, please help me with this guy, he’s so drunk…I took him away from the night club…”, Junsu carrying him on his back, walking to the sofa, and Hyoyoen is following next behind him. All the members are gathering in the livingroom now, remembering the loud ‘Bang’ sound which is surely make them shocked. All of them are helping Junsu now, trying to put him down on the sofa. But I just can freezing and staring at him.

Is he…really really…Hyukjae? But..why is he drunk? I’m sure that Hyukjae doesn’t like that kind of thing, even touch the bottle. And he went to the night club too? Oh Hyukkie…what the hell is happening to you? This thing is…really…really out of my mind.

“He said that he want to treated us to some place after the shooting was over, but then he took us to the night club, AGAIN.”, Hyoyeon speaks, make me conscious from my mind. She’s pressuring the words ‘again’. ”Oh, Donghae oppa, is that you? I’m glad you’re home..”, he looking at me, Then she’s smilling to me, and Junsu too, but he’s just giving a small smile. Maybe he tired after carried Hyukkie all alone by himself. I smile back to them.

“Okay, I think we’ll going home now, since Hyukjae oppa is save here now…”, she added as she drags Junsu to the front door who looks so drawn now.

“Bye guys…good night…Oh, and Donghae, we’ll talk later on…”, Junsu speaks before he exits the room. they’re both waving their hand as a goodbye to us. Then they closed the door and leave us in the livingroom now.

I look to the sofa again, the place where Hyukjae is laying down. “Hyukkie, let’s move to the room, you have take some rest…”, Sungmin hyung grabs Hyukjae’s right arm, trying to stand him.

“No, you can let go off me, I can go by myself…”, suddenly he talks, looks like he’s starting to get his awareness now. Then he strengthening himself and walking closer to my way with a tottering steps. He is about one meter far from me when suddenly he stops. He’s staring at me, and all I could do is just staring at him back, standing straight in my position.

“Hey you!”, he’s yelling, pointing his index finger to me. “I…know…you…”, he speaks like a child with a drunk voice. “You’re…the…cruel….man…right? kekeke…”, he smirks.

“Why…don’t…you…answer…me…Sir? Are…you…dumb…or…maybe…you deaf?”, he keeps babbling.

Then suddenly, I feel this feeling. I’m so sad right now, and all I can do now is looking at him, and cursing in my mind. ‘Why is he become like this? he’s totally a different person now…how can he-‘, i can’t continue to think about it, and realizing that tears start dropping from my eyes, down to my cheeks.

“Hyukkie, you’re so mis-“, my words cutted of as Hyukjae suddenly push me until we’re both falling to the floor and then kiss my lips. He’s kneeling above me with his hands beside my head trying to stand for his body now. He’s releasing his kiss, staring at me, then starting to talk.

“Why…are you….crying? Don’t…be sad…I’m here…with you..okay?”, he smiles and vanishing my tears with his left hand. Then he moves closer and closer to my face, make our face just an inch far now. Suddenly without any permission, he kisses me once again. But this time, the kiss is more intens and passionate. He’s moving his lips, eating my lips with his. I still don’t give any response. Then he’s trying to bit my lower lip, giving me a sweet sensation. It taste good…I put my hands on his chest and was about to push him away, but my body don’t want to compromize with me. I’m starting to give a response to him. I’m moving my lips, and put my hands on his head, pull his face closer to me, making our kiss become more depressing. He’s starting to put his tongue inside my mouth. I can feel his tongue moving inside, giving me a warm sensation. I hold his head tighter, making him groaned in delicacy.

I don’t care if others are watching us right now, all I want is just keeping this moment forever. If it’s a dream, I hope that it will never ends. I miss his lips so much, it makes me feel calm. The taste…the sensation….the way he do it…it just can’t be expressed with any words.

Then I’m starting to feel something…something tickling.