Chapter 12 : Just A Misunderstanding

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

“So….do you have something to say to me….Junsu?”, They are now sitting on the couch. Donghae is staring at Junsu, waiting for explanation of Junsu’s punch to him earlier.

“Umm…so, Donghae…is that right? I mean the thing that you said to me just now? that you won’t leave to China like your manager planned?”, Junsu speaks, giving a confuse look compare with disbelief. Donghae is just looking at him in silent.

“How did you know about that?”, he asks.

“What?”, Junsu still confuse.

“I mean how did you know that manager hyung told me that I have to go back to China?”

“Oh, about that….umm…actually…I heard it from-, wait a minute, you didn’t answer my question yet…”, Junsu cutted his words with an innocent look.

“I’m telling the truth, I won’t go there again like my manager had planned okay?! Now tell me, where did you hear it from? Did you peek our conversations? Or maybe you heard it from someone else?”, Donghae is starting to loose his patience.

“Really?! Is that really really the truth? I mean, you know, at least I have to make sure about it first…” Junsu giving his innocent look again, definitely a stupid thing to do in this kind of situation right now.

“Just answer my god damn question okay?! Or else I have to make it harder for you to answer?!”, Donghae standing from his seat, grabbing Junsu’s clothes and absolutely loose his patience now.

“Hey! You don’t have to do this…okay, I’ll answer, I’ll answer, but promise me, you won’t make a wrong thing to do again…”, Junsu stops a while before he continued his next words.

“Don’t make me loose my control!”, Donghae tightened his fist.

“The person that told me all about this, is the person who’s care about you so much, who always have you and only you in his mind although he doesn’t want to confess this, but his heart is belong to you, no matter what happened in the past, and now….after finally, he decided to gives his heart a chance to love you one more time, he heard something that hurt him so much, and unfortunately, it’s just a misunderstanding…again”, Junsu finally stop after giving a pretty long explanation.

Donghae releases his fist from Junsu’s clothes, and just keep in silent, freezing. He has all the thoughts in his mind, and he surely knows who’s the one that Junsu talked about.

“Oh no…Hyukkie…you got it all wrong…”, he is bewailing, his anger face turns to a sad face now…

“Go after him”, Junsu speaks in sudden, wake Donghae up from his own mind, still doesn’t really comprehend about what Junsu said just now.

“What are you waiting for?! Go look for him, and explain about everything…you both have been suffering too much, and it’s the right time to end it…go!”, Junsu shouted at Donghae.

Then suddenly, he doesn’t know what possed him, but all he can do is bringing his body running as fast as he can, because he realize that he only has a chance and he won’t ruin it anymore.

He is running closer to the elevator, entering it, and going to that place, the place where he knows for sure that Hyukjae will be there in this kind of situation….

‘Hopefuly he’s there right now’, he hopes.

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’m standing at the rooftop, leaning my hands at the fench, just looking to the sky. I left Junsu alone at the park after this person called me wanted to talked an important thing. So I decided to talk here. But still, after half hour had past, this person standing beside me, didn’t say any single words yet.

“So….we’ve been in a long silentness…aren’t you having an important thing to tell me?”, I decided to speak first, trying to break the atmosphere.

But all I get is another silent moment…

 

Five minutes past….

 

Ten minutes…

 

Fifthteen minutes….

 

‘Oh , what is this all suppose to mean? I’m not in my good mood to handle this situation right now…maybe I’m just wasting my time here’.

“Hyoyeon, if you don’t have any important things to say, I’ll leave now…I have something to do”, I say, with a little impatient. I was about to leave my place when suddenly she grabs my left hand.

“Wait, oppa, please don’t go….”, she speaks with a poor voice. I didn’t realize it at first, but when I turn around, I can see that tears coming from her eyes.

Suddenly, I feel so sad, like my heart had broke into pieces. I can see me in her eyes….Suffering for someone you love so much but you can’t reach, just seeing him from far. And memories about Donghae is flashing through my mind once again.

But I know I couldn’t cry, not in front of her or someone else. I don’t want anyone to felt pity for me, so I try to hold my tears to burst.

“Oppa…actually….i want to ask something to you…”, she talks to me, doesn’t look at me and bend her head to the ground. Her tears start coming harder.

Since I don’t know what to do, I just standing in silent in front of her.

“Oppa….are you-are you…fall in love….with Donghae oppa?”

Bang! The words she said just now, it feels like punching me powerfully. ‘How did she know?’

“Hyo-hyoyeon…wh-what are y-you talking about? Are you fooling with me? How-how come I fell in love with H-hae, that’s ridiculous…Kekeke”, I try to act as natural as possible to cover my nervous, but I think it didn’t work at all.

“Oppa, you are bad at acting…I know you do, and I can see you suffer for this…right?”, she looks at me, wiping her tears now.

“Wh-what? No, I’m not acting, you know, um…we’re just friends after all…um..you get it wrong….”, I try to avoid her. Of course I can’t confess the truth to her, or else we’ll have a lot of trouble from our management and maybe anyone else.

“Oppa…don’t worry….i won’t tell this to anyone, I’m just waiting for your answer…then I’ll keep it myself. Your answer is the only important thing for me…because truly…I have a feeling for you”, she’s standing obstinate now, grabbing my hands and keep holding it.

‘What am I supposed to do now? shall I tell the truth? Can I trust her? How if she’s lying and spread this? was she just confessing what she feels for me?’, I keep that thoughts in myself. But then….i look once again at her eyes, and I can see…that she’s not lying. Her eyes are full with sadness and loneliness. I can see it because I feel it myself.

“Y-yes….Hyoyeon….I-I love him….”, I encourage myself to speak. “I love him, with all my heart, and keep loving him, although it hurts me so much….and I’ll keep this feeling, no matter if I can’t be with him anymore….because he’s the important thing that can make me live….until now….”, I finally talk, and burst my tears, expressing all my sadness, desperate, dissapoinment, and all the things in my heart that I couldn’t express before.

“It’s okay…oppa….i’m happy you’ve telling me about this….although I know I don’t have a room in your heart, but I’m happy to sharing with you…if I can’t be your soulmate, maybe I can be a bestfriend for you to share with….”, she’s smiling, and put her hand on my face, wiping my tears.

I don’t know what posses me, but I feel like I see Donghae in front of me right now, wiping my tears with his love.

And suddenly without I can even handle it….

 

I grab her waist closer to me….

 

 

And kiss her….

 

 

On the lips….

 

 

 

 


What a short chapter i guess? T.T

And of course, a cliffhanger...kekeke:p

But i think you guys already know what's going to happen right? haha

Sorry for the long update, i'll try to update soon next time...

And i think i'll end this story soon...

I don't know, i'm still confuse...T.T

And please give me your comments, it means a lot a lot to me^^

Thanks for the readers who keep reading my story!

Hope you like it!^^