Chapter 11 : You're A Liar

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’m walking around our agency’s building, trying to look for him….of course Donghae is who I mean.

I didn’t get the right time to talked with him after our performance earlier, so I decided to talk with him after I finished my show shoot.

I’ve been looking for him all over this place, but I didn’t find him yet.

“I think he’s home already…I’ll check it..”, I’m speaking to myself.

I was about to turned around to the lobby, when suddenly I heard someone talks with someone else. I think I know who’s that might be…

Is it…Donghae?

I’m walking closer and closer to the source of the voice, and starting to hear what are they talking about. I stop right at the corner behind the wall, so that they can’t see me. I’m peeping behind the wall.

“Is it that fast? But I was just comeback here about a week ago…and we’re just had our first comeback…”, said Donghae.

“I know, but we can’t wait for it anymore, you have a new busy schedules waiting there.  I had prepared your ticket, and you’ll go tomorrow. Remember, this is you’re way to your future…don’t wasting in it. You’ll have another time together with them. Okay? I give you time to pack your stuffs, then I’ll send driver to your apartment. Now I have to go…”, our manager speaks.

‘What?! ‘Comeback there’? is this mean that Donghae…leaving me again? after he said that he’ll never ever do that again?! is this mean that his words to me…and his smile…just…a bunch of lies?!’ , I keep asking the same question in my head.

I see Donghae, just standing there without saying anything, let our manager walkaway. Then I just can say one thing from my mouth…

“Liar….”, and I’m running away from there without walking closer and asking Donghae what was that about, because it’s clear enough for me….that he’ll leave me….AGAIN.

I run as fast as I can, close to the entrance door. I close my eyes, and tears start to coming….witnesses of my stupidity, estimating that we could be together again…

Suddenly I hit someone’s body, makes me fall to the floor. I open my eyes, looking to the ground. I want to look at who is the person, when I heard he ask me something.

“Hyukkie….what happen to you?”

 

---0---

 

“Here, drink this, and you’ll feel much better…”, Junsu gives me a cup of coffee.

We’re sitting at the park’s chair near our agency now, seeing the fair sky after I told him about what I heard in the building. Luckily he’s the person that I hit, so that I have someone to talk with.

“Thanks…”, I said with drawn voice to him and smile weakly, trying to hide my pain. “Hhhh…I’m so stupid right? Trusting him that easy….and this is what I get. Lucky I knew it before it’s too late…”.

“No Hyukkie….it’s my fault. I’m the one who gave you that stupid thing, to trust him, to thought that someone might made a mistake sometimes, and told you to accepted him back. I’m so stupid…what kind of friend I am…”, Junsu punch the chair hand, keep regretting his foolish.

“Hey hey…don’t do that okay? I don’t want you to hurt your body just because of me…I’m the one who decided….so you don’t have to feel sorry…I’m glad I have a friend like you, who always beside me whenever I need someone to talk….i won’t cry anymore…okay? I’ll be strong…and I’m okay now…”, I smile at him.

It’s a honest smile, deep from my heart. Because of Junsu, I realize now, that I can be strong without Donghae. I had proof it along the year, and I’ve made it. He’s just a partner in our group, and I’ll make it that way.

“Ya! Hyukkie…”, Junsu speaks, he’s standing about two meters far from me now. “ I have a good idea..i’m sure it will make you feel better…”.

“What is that? If that a stupid thing, I won’t listen to it. Your previous idea is bad enough!”, I yelled at him but with a joke tone.

“No it won’t! I’m sure this time! So…let’s be a couple, how about that? I’m sure you’ll feel more happy with me!” he said.

I’m just staring in silent at him for a while, so does him.

“puahaha….haha…haha…”, suddenly we’re both burst in laughter.

“Ya Junsu! I’m too good for you, I better be alone than being with you…you’re too smelly…haha….”, I

“Ya! Is that what I get after cheered you up? That’s unpolite….”, Junsu murmured and walking to me. He shakes my hair….and we’re two laughing together a long with the fair sky…

Right Lee Donghae….if you want to leaves, just leave, I’m still having a lot of people who cares for me….

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m sitting in the lobby, trying to think what our manager just said.

 

Flashback

“Now, I have to go.” he said, and walked away.

I just stood there, without saying anything. I’m so confused…’what I have to do now?’ I know this is my last chance and I can’t get it again. But…there is one important thing…more important than this.

I’ve made a promise to Hyukkie, that I will never ever leave him again. and I can’t break that promise…not now, when I’m so close…to get him back to me. I have to make the right decision this time…

“Wait, manager….”, I called him. He turned around and looked at me. “Ne, Donghae?”

“I’m….um….this is a hard decision, but…um…I have to do it.”, I stopped a while, tried to encouraged myself. “I’m sorry….but I can’t go. I want to stay here….and I’ll stay here. With Super Junior…”, I said. ‘ Especially with my Monkey….’, I enhanced myself.

“Um….i think I have to go. I have to look for someone now…”, I said to him and walkaway.

Manager hyung just stood there, freezing, without said anywords.

I’m sorry hyung, but I’ve decided it. And I won’t change my mind.

 

End of Flashback

 

And here I am now, sitting on the couch. I’ve been looking for Hyukjae, but couldn’t find him yet.

‘Where is he can be?’ I have to tell him everything, about manager just said, and my feeling, and many more. I’m missing him so much…and my heart can’t stop thump thump, calling his name.

I’m looking around, and find someone entering the entrance door.

“Hey Junsu!”, I call him, and running closer to him. He turning around up to me.

“Do you know where Hyuk-“, my words cutted of as he’s suddenly punch me on my right cheek.

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing?! Why did you punch me?!”, I speak angrily, not knowing what is my fault to be punch like that.

“Huh, what is your fault?! You said what your fault?!”, he smirks at me, giving me a scary look.

I still don’t understand the situation.

“Listen to me…you Lee Donghae… if you want to leave, just leave, Hyukjae don’t need you, he’s still having me beside him, being a friend who always cares for him. And, you…just leave to China or where ever you want….”, he said and then stops.

Now, my anger become a confused look.

“What? Junsu…what do you mean? Who is leaving to China?”