Chapter 14 : Racing With The Time

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Donghae is going down from the taxi and go inside super junior’s apartment building.

He is entering the room and seeing everyone are enjoying their activities. Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Shindong are playing the video game. Ryeowook and Sungmin are busy cooking in the kitchen. Kibum is reading book at the couch while Eeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, and Siwon are joking and laughing happily talking unimportant things.

“Oh, Donghae! Welcome home,,,come here, sits beside me!”, Siwon knows that Donghae is home and gives a welcome greet to him. But Donghae is just walking inside with an empty look and his eyes still full of tears.

“Ya, where is Hyukkie? You said that you’ll go home with him….”, Shindong asks.

But once again, Donghae is just giving an empty look as an answer.

Then, the members realize that something went wrong. They start to peep each other, but no one speak.

“Sorry, I’m so tired, I’ll go to my room…”, Donghae says with drawn.

“Hey, come on….tell us, what happened? Did you have argument with Hyukjae again?”, Heechul grabs Donghae’s arm before he reached his room and drag Donghae to sits at the couch with them.

“Donghae, don’t you trust us? We are brothers….and we’re here to help you…..so, if you have something bothering you, we have to know…”, Eeteuk is sitting beside Donghae, hugging his shoulder and gives him a smile.

“But hyung….i think even you guys can’t solve this one….”, Donghae answer with a sad voice.

“Oi, we’re Super Junior right? Nothing impossible for us…”, Heechul messing Donghae’s hair.

But, Donghae is just keep silent, and close his eyes.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

‘Should I tell them? Or shouldn’t I? But I don’t want them to be worry about me….’, I have my eyes close and have my own conversation inside my head.

I’m so confused now….i still couldn’t believe that……

How come Hyukjae change his feeling that easy?

Or maybe I’m the one who being so confidence? Estimating that he’s still love me after what I’ve done to him?

I try to handle my feeling, don’t want to burst my tears in front of the members.

‘How if after I tell them they’ll blamming on Hyukkie for making me like this? It will hurt him if that what’s going to happen…..’

And I don’t want him to hurt much more again…..

Besides, this isn’t fully his fault.

He deserves to kiss and love anyone he wants to, and I don’t have any permission to blame on him.

“Donghae…we promise we won’t meddling in your problem, we just want to hear it from you….”, Eeteuk hyung suddenly speaks, making me open my eyes and look at him.

“That’s right hyung….so that we can cheer you up….at least that’s all we can do…”, Kyuhyun adding.

Yes, they are my brothers….and they’ve become so kind with me. I’ll be the most cruel person if I don’t tell them what happened after they care for me this much….

“Well….”, I encourage myself, trying to suppress my hurts feeling.

“I-I…..”, I stuck my tongue.

“I….I saw Hyukkie….at-at the rooftop….ki-kiss….kissing Hyoyeon….”.

There you are.

Why couldn’t I said it properly?

It feels so hard to said that I’ve seen Hyukjae kissed someone other than me…

Think about this….my tears suddenly fall down…and I can’t handle it anymore.

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

‘Where is he? Is he going home already?’

I keep on blabbing and blabbing with myself on my way to the lobby.

I had separated with Hyoyeon after going down from the lift. She’ll stay at the second floor to joining her bandmates.

Thanks to her, because finally I realized that I can’t live without Donghae, and I’ll do whatever I have to do to make him change his mind.

Although I have to embarrassing myself….

“Hyukkie!”, I hear someone is calling me, making me stop walking in sudden.

I try to find out where is the sound come from….

And there it is…I see Junsu waving his hand from the lobby couch with a big smile on his cheek.

I come to his standing place.

“Yah, Junsu…what makes you so happy like this?”, I ask him curiously.

“Hey, what are you talking about?! Of course I’m so happy…you’ve met Donghae already right? He had told you, right? So everything is solve now! Eh, wait a minute….where is he? Why don’t you come with him?”, his excitement change into confuse looks.

Surely, I’m more confuse now…’what is this all about?’

“Uhm…Junsu, I know you’re so excited about this….but please, can you tell me what happens here?”, I ask him.

“What? You ask me what happen? I’m the one who have to ask you…I said to him to looked for you, and then he rushed to the elevator without said anywords. I thought that you’ve met him already….”, he answers.

Donghae….entered the elevator and…looked for me??? But why did he have to rushed like that?

“Junsu…surely, I don’t know what are you talking about…what did Donghae say to you? And beside, I didn’t meet him anywhere”.

“Wait a minute….so, you didn’t meet him yet? And so you don’t know the truth either?”, he goggles at me.

“No, I don’t. what truth? Is that about us or what? Come on…tell me Junsu…I want to know”, I grab his arms and asking for explanation impatiently.

“Okay, okay…I’ll tell you then since you don’t hear it from him.”

I start to listen to what he’ll say correctly.

“Well….the truth is…it’s true that your manager said that he has to go back to China…..”

It didn’t help at all. I knew he’ll be there again, but why do Junsu has to repeat this thing again?!

“And you’ve heard it right? But the important thing is…Hyukkie….you didn’t hear the conversation until the end.”, his next words makes me freeze.

“Umm..maybe it’s true that I didn’t hear it until the end….but what’s important from that. The main problem is he’ll go back to China, that’s all…’, I try to defence myself.

“But you’re wrong….that’s the important parts…after manager hyung said that, Donghae emphatically rejected it. And we can say….it’s just because of you…because he loves you hyukjae…” he says.

Suddenly…I feel like all my body is shatter….i can’t believe it…he did that for me? And I think the other way….how could I didn’t trust him?

I feel so mess up, all my feelings become one….

Then I hear Junsu speaks again.

“Hyuk, if you didn’t meet Donghae, then where he can be? Is there anyplace special for you two?”

A special place….for us….

Of course we have….the place that surely I know where he go if he want to clear his mind….and so do i…

Than I have this conclusion.

‘He going to the elevator….absolutely going up…’

‘The door closed sound….could it be?’

But if it’s true…then it means that….

He saw me and Hyoyeon?!

“Oh no….”, I say. “Junsu, I think he got it all wrong…I have to go now…”.

“Hey wait, what is wrong? Hyukkie?”, Junsu asks me.

But I was to rush to answer him.

I’m going out from the building and go to my car. If he isn’t here, maybe he’s in our apartments. That’s the only save place to go right now.

 

 

 

 

 


Here it is....anothr chapter update only for you guys! hahah :D

How's the story going? give your comments to it! ^^

Umm....and i think the next chapter will be the last.....T.T

So sad to think that it will end, but also happy too.....^^

Okay, that's all from me, now i give the rest to you guys to comments.....

kekeke:p