Chapter 13 : His Heart Isn't For Me Anymore.....

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Donghae POV

 

I rushes from the elevator and running to the rooftop door. I hold the hilt, and was about to opened the door when I heard two people talks. The first voice, I recognize it…his voice has it owns characteristic…he’s absolutely Hyukkie.

But…who is the owner of the second voice? It’s a girl voice…

“But I’m happy to sharing with you…if I can’t be your soulmate, maybe I can be a best friend for you to share with….”, the girl speaks.

‘What are they talking about? Who is the girl?’, I thought in curious. Then I decided to slowly open the door a little and peeking at them. But…the next thing I see makes my heart dumb-founded. I can see it clearly from the place I’m standing now.

There is Hyukkie, grabbing Hyoyeon’s waist and kissed her….

‘What the hell?!’ , is all I can think of…

I’m just standing in silent, my body is freezing.

‘Are they have a special relationship? But how can I didn’t know about that? Are they hiding this from all of us the whole time before?’

I wouldn’t believe what I see if I don’t see it myself….

‘Maybe….i’m really really nothing for him now….maybe….i’m just a group partner in his eyes now…and maybe….he finally finds his true love…..and if I really loves him that much…I have to let him go…his happiness is my happiness too’, I keep think about it.

That’s right…although it’s hurt so much, but if it’s the best way for us….and if it has to end like this…I have to accepts it. Even if I feel like dying knowing that we’ll never be together again, but that’s the fact.

He have his own way, and I have to take my own way too…

That’s my decision.

Then, I close the door with a ‘click’ sound and leaves the place with tears keep burst from my eyes.

I realize it now….his heart isn’t for me anymore….

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I close my eyes, and I swear can see Donghae through my mind. I kiss him passionately, and he kiss me back. I miss this moment so much….and I don’t want it to over….

Suddenly, I can feel my chest being pushes by someone’s hand, and I hear a ‘click’ sound, making me open my eyes.

When I open them, I can’t see Donghae’s face anymore. But…all I can see is….Hyoyeon’s? And….I’m kissing her?

‘What am I doing? Why do I kiss her?’

And I realize that she’s trying to push me away, and since I don’t really notice what am I doing, I hasty realease the kiss.

“Op-oppa….wh-what was that about?”, she speaks with a stuttered voice.

Well, that’s normal is someone suddenly kiss you without any reason. I’m myself is still trying to interpreting what did I do just now….

“Hyo-hyoyeon….i’m so-sorry…I-I don’t know what did I ju-just do…but I feel like….like Dong…hae...is-“, I’m not finishing my words yet, but she covered my mouth with her index finger, and she’s smiling.

I think she can handle this situation more clearly now.

“It’s okay oppa….i know what are you thinking about right now. You love him so much aren’t you? Even when you’re with me, you still thinking about him…..that’s why, I think that you two should be together…”, she stops, pull her finger away from my mouth.

“But…you don’t know the true problems…and if you think it clearly, it won’t work”, I answer.

“Oppa, you don’t need to think in love…just feel it…I can see that you guys avoiding each other. But I can see too, that both of you really love each other. So, just throw away your arogancy and tell him now….”.

“But…how if I mess everything and break our partnership too?”, I don’t think that’s a good suggestion, because partnership is the only way to make us keep closer, and I don’t want to break this.

“Oppa….you don’t even try it yet….aren’t you?”, she speaks with a big smirk in her face.

I stop talking a while, and trying to think about her sentences.

‘Right, I don’t even try it yet. Just do it Lee Hyukjae…and you won’t regret it anymore.’

 

Then I get my mind clearly now to think about what I’ll do next.

“Hyoyeon….”

“Ne…oppa?”

“Thank you for everything…”

And she’s just give me a smile for the answer.

“Um….Hyoyeon?”

“Ne…oppa?”

“Do you heard the door closed a couple moments ago?”, I asks her.

But…one more time, I just get a silentness as an answer. I can see her curious too about the ‘click’ sound. Then we’re just starring each other.

‘Is this mean that someone had heard our conversation and sneaked out? But…who it could be?’

 

 

 

 

 


Kay,finally i updated chapter 13! ^^

It's pretty short chapter...T.T

But hopefully you guys will like it.....;D

 

Special note :

Well,that's because of you, Esther!

you forced me! :p

i dedicated this chapter for you!

Hope this will torture you so badly!

kekeke....hust kidding! ;)