Final Chapter : In The End.....

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’m running to our room impatience.

I have to fix all this mess right now….i can’t wait to tell Donghae how much I love him…and I know he does too…

I open the front door, and all the members suddenly turn around to me with a sad look.

 

‘What is happening here? I feel like I’m in a funeral now…’

“Hyukjae…..your…home?”, Eeteuk hyung speaks.

“Ne,I’m home….i want to fix things with Donghae…where is he? He’s home already right?”, I’m asking to them.

 

Silent…

 

“Umm…do…anyone know where Donghae is?”, I ask them again since I don’t accept any answer.

 

Silent again.

 

Okay, this is . I’m having my heart beating so fast here, want to see Donghae so badly and tell him everything, but there are no one answering my question.

“Umm…okay…I think I’ll just search him in our room or other places inside HERE”, I’m starting to sick over this situation.

I’m walking through the couch where the members sitting and was about to enter my room when Heechul hyung suddenly grabs my hand.

“You won’t find him there….or at any other place in this apartment…”, he said.

“Mwo? But why? Is he going outside? Then tell me where he goes? I want to fix things up with him hyung….”, I’m excited of telling him and give my gummy smile to him.

“Hyukkie…let’s sit and talk about this thing first…”, Siwon drags me to sit at the couch. I’m sitting, and they all giving a concerned look to me…

‘What thing? And what’s with all that sad face? I feel like I’m really really in a funeral right now….’

 

End of Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

---Flashback---

 

“So…are you sure about what you saw?”, Yesung asked Donghae with disbelief after Donghae told them about what he saw at the rooftop.

“I’m sure hyung….that’s Hyukkie…and I can see his expression was full of love when he kissed her….”, Donghae burst his tears, let out all his sadness.

“But as far as we know, he’s only think about you hyung…no other…”, Ryeowook joined the chat.

“But things changed….and I think he finds his true love now…and maybe she’s better than me…I hope so…and all I could wish are for his happiness….”, tears fell from his cheek.

“So…what will you do now?”, Kyuhyun asked his hyung concerned.

“I don’t know….i’m confused…I know I can’t meet him yet, I just can’t accept the truth….i think I’ll just-“, Donghae suddenly cutted his words.

“You’ll just what?”, Heechul asks curiously.

“I’ll call our manager….and accept his offer earlier…”.

“Offer? What’s offer?”, the members seemed confused now.

“He offered me to have my comeback in China…and I rejected it, because I don’t want to leave Hyukkie alone again…..”, he took a deep breath before continued his words. “But look at the situation….i think I’ll change my mind…”, he encouraged himself and wipped his tears.

“What? Hyung…you can’t do that! That’s too-“, Ryeowook’s words cutted of by Eeteuk.

“We’re understand…Donghae…just do what you want to do, if that’s can make you feel better….”, he spoke wisely and gave an angelic smile to Donghae, gave him more spirit.

And all the members just nod, as an approval.

 

--End of Flashback--

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“So…are you guys telling me that he’s leaving?”, I feel like a big rock had overlapping me.

He’s leaving me again…..but why?

“Then where is he going? Is he going to the airport? I’ll catch him!”, then I rush to the door and ready to open it, but suddenly Heechul hyung speaks.

“Wait, Hyukkie…don’t go after him…you’ll suffering him much…”

“What? Suffering him? Hyung, I’m suffering too here! And now I want to go after my lover, and you stop me?!”, I loose my patience. How couldn’t he think that I hurt too here? It’s so obvious right?

“But you’re already have Hyoyeon beside you…”, he answers.

What? Hyoyeon? What’s the relation between her and all this matters?

“What do you say? I have nothing to do with her….”

“But you kissed him Hyukkie…”, it Sungmin’s hyung turns to speaks now.

Oh, okay…so that’s the matter…I think someone already told them everything…and I know who. And it’s getting worst….i can’t imagine Donghae saw me kissed Hyoyeon…I can’t imagine the impact of my stupid moved back there….

“But hyung…did you know who am I thinking about when I kissed her?”, I’m giving my explanation. “The one that I think….is Donghae. When I saw her, it feels like Donghae was standing in front of me…and I just can’t handle myself…I know that’s a stupid thing to do…but I’m just-i’m just…”, I can’t continue my words.

The next minutes are fill with silentness.

“Then go after him.”, Heechul hyung breaks the silent.

“Ne, go after him…and tell him everything…tell him that you love him….”, Siwon added, and the smiles.

They’re right….

Now….or never.

Then once again, I give my gummy smile to them, and make a ‘fighting’ sign , and running in rush.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m sitting in the taxi now….taking my way to the airport.

I can’t believe it…

I never thought that this is going to happen….not like this…when I thought finally I’ll get my happiness….

‘Hyukkie…I wish you’ll be happy with her…’

I look outside at the scenery, and give a blank look to it.

Suddenly, my phone is ringing.

I wonder…who’s calling at the situation like this? then I see at the caller’s name in the screen.

 

Hyoyeon?

 

Why is she calling me?

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I drive my car like crazy, wondering why this street is feel so long….i conceiving Donghae’s face in my mind….when suddenly I hear my phone ring.

A text message…..from….Donghae?

Then my eyes gogle.

Why is he texting me? What does he wrote in it?

I’m still concentrating in my driving while I open the message and read it….

 

Suddenly, I feel like heaven is near by….and I let out my happiest smile ever….

 

I know I won’t feel more happier than this…

 

And the most important…he’s the one who did that.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m sitting at the beach now…our ‘Endless Beach’.

That’s what we called it. Our secret nickname for this beach, which is just the the two of us who know about it.

We’ve made a lot of memories here, and I know it’s a good place to solve everything.

Well, at least we have to solve this eyes to eyes, although I knew it’s solve already.

Hyoyeon called me before, when I was in the taxi.

Yeoboseyo?”, I said.

Donghae oppa…umm….this is Hyoyeon….”, I heard she talked sttutteredly in the other line.

Ne Hyoyeon, what do you want to talk about?”, I tried to kept myself calm although I really wanted to yelled at her.

Oppa…do you know that you’re so lucky….having a person that love you more than everything like Hyukjae oppa….?” She spoke.

What do you mean by that?”, I gave a confused respon.

Oppa….didn’t he tell you? I met him this day at the rooftop…we’re chatted when suddenly he kissed me….”.

Yah is this all about? You’re trying to show that you are the winner?!’, I was blabbing myself.

Although he kissed me…but it hurts…because after that he said sorry to me….he told me that he saw you when he kissed me, and he can’t handle himself”, she said.

I felt like my heart was beating faster and faster. Is she telling the truth?

If she said so….than it mean that Hyukjae….

He’s still loving me?’

“Oppa, you guys suppose to not giving up to everything that may come, just remember that you two having each other….okay then, that’s all I want to say…I think I’ll hang up…”

and beep…beep…beep…was all I could heard.

Then I realized, that I’ll do something stupid if I threw this chance away.

I opened my phone, and started to texting.

 

To : Hyukkie

From : Hae

Hyukkie…I know what really happen…and I think we get it all wrong this whole time…I miss you so much…let’s meet and end all of this misunderstanding then….i’ll wait you at the Endless Beach….don’t be late okay?!^^ or else I’ll leave you! Kekeke I’m kidding! I know I can’t live without you :p

-With love…Your Fishy…-

 

And here I sit now…waiting for him to coming.

I look at the sun…I look at the beautiful sea….

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’ve read it…and finally I can drive calmly to the beach now….

Reaching for my love….

My only love…

Hae…

I know that miracle will come to us…

even if time passed…

I know it will come….and give its beauty for us….

And it’s true…we finally get our miracle, after a hard times we had….

Just a moment Hae….

Just wait me for a moment….

Then I’ll come to you….

 

Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s POV

 

 I know, that nothing will separate us again…

 

And the beach….

 

OUR ‘Endless Beach’….

 

Is going to be our witness of our pure love….

 

Ever lasting love…

 

That lasting forever….

 

And life couldn’t get better than this….

 

 

 

 



A/N : Ahhhh......finally.....this story is finish!!! :D

         Well, i'm glad because to be honest, sometimes i feel so tired of this, but sad too because i have to end this....T.T

         Thank you for you guys who read this story, i can't make it 'til the end if i don't have you guys.....^^

          i want you too do a favor for me if you don't mind.....:p

          I've made this poll earlier, but still didn't get enough responses thought.....

         So i think i need a couples help here.....you guys can help me by doing this poll! ^^

 

 

          Or maybe just giving me comments????

          that will helps a lot then!

           Well, i think that's all for now, waiting for your responses!

          And thanks for reading my very first fan fiction....^^