Chapter 1 : I...Love...You...

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Donghae’s POV

“Hey you guys sleeping beauty, it’s time to wake up!! Come on, our schedules are full today..don’t be lazy kids! Are you guys wanna spend this whole valentine’s day with sleeping??”, and Eeteuk hyung kept on blabbing and blabbing from the living room. Ugh, seriously, his voice was very loud, surely wake all the members up. I’m still sleepy my self..

But then I look beside me, there is my lazy monkey, still sleeping peacefully..kekeke…

I’m looking at his face, so cute…and those lips, it looks nice even when he’s sleeping. Suddenly, I don’t know why but I feel so sad think about this. do I still be able to look at those cutie face again after this day? Do I could kiss those lips again after this night? I still didn’t tell him about this, but I’d decided it. This is my decision, and I have to accept for the consequences. I have to choose, and I’ll take this chance. I’m sorry my Hyukkie, but I have to move on. And before that, please let me kiss those lips…and maybe, for the last time.

Bamm!! I was about to become closer and closer to the figure beside me and kiss his sweet lips, when suddenly Eeteuk hyung entered our room with a very unpolite way. “Oi lovely couple, save those romantic acts for tonight, go to bath and let’s eat breakfast quickly, time is worth you know! Let’s go! Let’s go!”, and he leaves our room, still blabbing with his undefined words.

“Mmm, you are too discipline hyung, we aren’t in the army moreover…your annoying..hoam…I’m dizzy because of you..”, Hyukjae finally awake. “Oh, Hae, you’re awake already…uumm..happy…valentine’s day…”, Hyukjae said those words with a shy face compare with a cute smile from his lips. I swear I can see his cheeks became red. But I love the way he act like that, made my heart beat like thump thump…”Yes..happy valentine’s day my Hyukkie..”, I reply his words with a kiss on his cheek. A smile was rise from my face, but inside, I’m crying. ..I’m crying for my Hyukkie, I’m crying for my stupid decision. But it has to happen.

“Let’s go prepare everything, before teukie hyung kill us of course…”, I pulled Hyukjae’s hand out of our room and prepare for leaving. Once again, I can feel my heart getting cold and cold…

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“Morning everyone! Oh, and happy valentine’s day!”, I great with a cheerful face to all the members, they’ve gathered in the livingroom already. And then I sat on the empty chair beside Donghae. “Wow, looks like our Hyukkie is in his very good mood today…he’s even smell so fragrance than usual!”, Heechul hyung teased me, followed with his famous smile.

“Hey, are you going to say that my smell isn’t too good usually?!”, I pouted to him and everyone laughing out loud. “Pwahahahahaha…, Hyukie you have that skill to make us laugh sudden, it think you’ll be the most handsome clown in Korea if you want that, hahaha…”, Shindong hyung enhanced and made me more aggrieved.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you guys, of course I have to be more special than usual, this is valentine’s day after all, and I have to give impression to my Dong-“, my words cutted as I saw all the members gave the same ‘of course this is all for him’ look to me. Soon I became so shy that time, then I turned around to saw Donghae. Strange. Or it just my thought? Seriously, I see his eyes and there’s just an empty look I see, what’s wrong with him? Did anything bothering him? I have to know…he’s suppose to be laughing with us all, but the fact, he isn’t. Even give a little smile.

“Donghae, are you fe-“, I was about to ask him when manager hyung suddenly opened the front door and like an alarm, we’re standing at the same time and prepare to leave without any words and finished our breakfast yet. “Okay everyone, it’s going to be a hard but also a very fun day, so let’s enjoy it while we give our best to our ELF!”, he said.

”Are you going to say something to me Hyukkie?”, Donghae askin our way. Make me stop at sudden. “Umm, no..nothing, it isn’t too important after all..let’s go, they’ll leave us..”, I answered him.

Maybe I’ll talk to him later, I said my self. Besides, we’re still having many times together to talk aren’t we? It’s not like he’ll leave me after all…kekeke..i feel silly for my own thoughts he’ll leave me, because I know he love me so much, as mush as I love him.

 

---0---

 

Finally, after a pretty long way, we’re arrive at our concert take place. This place looks amazing, designed with almost the pinky stuffs all over the corners. The tables already arranged beautifully, and there are so many ‘love’ balloons around the ceiling. ‘They did a very good job’, I think myself.

“Hyukjae…”, someone calls me from the back with a soft voice, suddenly waking me up from my daydreaming. I don’t have to turned around first to look at who is he.

“Yes Hae?”, I answered and then looked at him.

“I want to talk about something to you this night…just two of us…after the show’s end. So…I guess I’ll see you later at the rooftop. And don’t say anything to hyungs, I’m sure that they’ll tease us two if they know…okay?”, then he just go away with a smile on his face. Strange again. I mean that smile. Looks like he’s really smile, but there’s no emotion at all on that smile. Like an empty smile. But who care, we’ll getting a romantic date this night for sure. So I better prepare for that than just thinking about this strange thing I thought myself.

I was just staring at Donghae’s back, when without any of thought I would do that, but I did. A stupid thing to do I think. I took a deep breath, and cannot handle my own self anymore, I called him. That’s loud enough to everyone here to hear it.

“Donghae!”, I shouted. He turned back to me. “Saranghaeyo…!!”.

Shocked, all eyes here is just stared at us silently like waiting for any explanation.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Donghae!”, I was about to leaving when Hyukjae suddenly called me. “Saranghaeyo…!!”, he shouted.

Geez, what a stupid monkey he is. How could he confessed to me all around those eyes stared at us! I want to replied him back, but I know I couldn’t with all of them still watching at us, curious about what just happened. “Ne, Lee Hyukjae, I know you love me so much, but did you have to confessed in a public place like this?! save it for our ELF, you’re almost gave all of them a massal heart attack here!”, I’m trying to melt the icy atmosphere. And I think it works.

“Puahahaha…hahah….”, the people whose just stared curious at us before, now become an useless humans who can’t stop laughing out loud, their faces look so ridiculous when laughing now.

Hyukjae just standing there, smile happily as he saw I made all of them laugh out loud.

I…Love…You…

He makes a heart signal with his hands without saying any words, and then go to gather with other members.

And I love you too Lee Hyukjae…and always will…I bewailing to myself.

 

---0---

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

The show was ended with a huge successful and a happy smiles all around the audiences. And we’re happy too for sharing them those happy moment. And I wish that it will be an amazing valentine’s day they could experience, because I will…with my Hae of course…I’m keep thinking all the silly stuffs could be happen when we’re there, just the two of us, me and Donghae. WTH, silly Hyukjae, why are you so nervous? It doesn’t like you’re going to do a bad thing with him right? Do we?

I’m babbling and babbling and babbling along my way to the rooftop to see Donghae. It just because I’m so nervous, it’s my first valentine’s day with Donghae, and we’ll spend this whole night together.

 “This makes me crazy, why are so many staircase here, aren’t they tired when they made it? They could made it more simple, simple way is better someone said, ne Lee Hyukjae?”, I keep saying a stupid words although I know no one will answer it.

The rest of the members went home first, and I said to them then I’ll stay longer to talk with the crew and treated them as a thank. But I lied...i don’t think I’ll treated them all, they’re so many, and I’ll spend a lot of money if I do…kekekeke…mianhae for the crew…

Finally, after a long long journey that I feel, I’m finally reach the rooftop. I open the door, and there he is…my Donghae, holding on the fench and enjoy the beautiful star bunch in the night sky.

“Hae…i’m sorry for making you wait so long, but I have to assured hyungs to went home first…”, I apology as I walked closer to him. He’s just standing there, making his beautiful smile.

“It’s okay Hyukkie, I’m glad you’re here, I think that you’ll forget about our appointment. Come here, the view is good from here..”, he said.

‘Silly Donghae…how can I forget about our appointment, we’ll spend a romantic night together, of course I will not forget it…stupid…’, I want to said those words to him, but I know I better not. This suppose to be a romantic date, and I’ll keep the atmosphere like that. And now finally I’m getting to his side. There’s a silent atmosphere for a while, we’re just looked at the beautiful sky..although it’s silent, but I enjoy it. As long as I have Donghae beside me, it doesn’t matter what we do or what will happen…because I trust him, and he’ll always there for me…I feel save. We’re equipping each other, without any doubt. A happy and heartfelt smile comes to my face, I wish this night will never end…just two of us here…

I decided to break the silentness and start some conversation. “I…”,

 

Donghae’s POV

 

It’s silent. I don’t know how am I suppose to talk it with him. I don’t want to hurt him, but I know I should tell him…now or never Donghae…then I collect all my courage, and start to talk. “I…”, I was about to say my words, when me and Hyukjae said at the same time. “Uumm… you talk first..”, I said.

“No, you first Donghae, then I’ll do..”, he replied me.

“No…no…you can say your words first, then I’ll say my words..”, I reply back. “Donghae..please, i want to know what are you going to say, so you can talk first..”, he replies again, unwilling to lose argue with me.

“Okay then”, I decided. Come on Donghae, say it and just go, yes, that’s what you have to do. Just say it and go. ‘But what if Hyukjae do something stupid after he’ve said that. What if-‘, I suddenly stopped my thoughts and look at the sky. The stars starting to disappear, replace with a dark cloud. It’s going to rain. I know that’s the signal. I have to do it. I encouraged myself. “Hyukjae…let’s…let’s break up.” There it is. I’ve said it. I look at Hyukjae’s face, I think Hyukjae must be sad, but he’s…

“Pwahahahahahaha…”, Hyukjae’s laugh making me more confused.

He’s laughing? Is he becoming mad already? I tried to told him that we’re break up, but his reaction is…laugh? I’m just standing there give a confuse looks to Hyukjae. Then Hyukjae start to talk again after he can hold his laughter.

“Donghae, is this your surprise? Hahah…seriously, if it is, you’ve done it great. I almost got a heart attack back then. I know you didn’t mean it right? But come on, let’s go to the real date, it’s getting cloudy here…and I’m cold…kkkkk”, Hyukjae still feel relax as if I never said those words. Then I realize, that my lover, Lee Hyukjae, thought that it was just a surprised game. I’m just looking at the ground, my hands fist, still thinking what I’m going to say. Right Donghae. Now or never.

“Hyukkie, I’m not lying. Let’s break up. I’m leaving. Manager hyung and our agency said that I’ll succeed in solo, and they will promote me and make me a solo album….in China…And I accepted it”.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“And I accepted it”, he said.

‘I’m just freezing there, don’t know what to do and what to say.

Is this real? He’s leaving? leaving me? For his brighter future? In China? How could he? He didn’t say it to me before he made decision. And now he’s telling me this? how could he?’, I keep asking my self.

“I can’t accept it. I just can’t. I want you to beside me, and don’t want you to go. I can’t!”, I say to him, with half disbelief. But I know, he’s not joking this time. I can see it from his face. And then here we go, without even notice it, tears starting to fall down from my eyes. “Dong..Donghae….your joking right? Ri-right? i..i know you do..you…you said that..that…you’ll never leave me…”, I can’t handle it anymore, I keep regret the fact with tears dropping from my eyes more harder. And it’s getting rain know.

Rain…like what’s going on to my mind now..

“Sorry Hyukjae, but I’ve decided. And I have to go now. Don’t wait for me, I won’t back in a short time you know. It will be a long journey, and I don’t want you to waste your time waiting for me. You have a future to fulfil too…and you still have our suju’s brothers right? I’m sure they’ll take care of you…, emm..i..i have to go now for the plane. Good bye Hyukkie…you know…I love you…”, after says that he leaves me. With a cold face. Without any expression, even the sad expression. Alone. Here, in the middle of rain on rooftop.

“Suju’s members? But that’s…not the same Hae…”, I’m crying out loud, break the silent rain.

I’m freezing with my position for a while. But then, I start to think clearly. “Right”, I said. I encourage my self, and do what I have to do. This is my last chance. And I will not waste it. Then I run as fast as I can to go after him.